Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Grossest dead celebrity photo

rotten.com....OMG! and death and dementia.com! Hags' dream come true!

burgtwngrl Guest
    marilyn, sharon Tate, The Black Dahlia, and Chris Farley all disturbed me. I've never seen a photo of Nicole Brown Simpson or Jon Benet Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by burgtwngrl View Post
    marilyn, sharon Tate, The Black Dahlia, and Chris Farley all disturbed me. I've never seen a photo of Nicole Brown Simpson or Jon Benet Ramsey.
    Here's a link to some JonBenet crime photos thanks to Thumbilina:
    http://zyberzoom.com/JonBenet.html

This link of pictures from various crime scenes has also been posted by JanGirl. The Simpson murders are about halfway down the page. Some pics are also available on Scott's entry of Nicole and Ron on the website: http://www.members.tripod.com/~VanessaWest/crimescenephotos.html

Don't worry; as we speak, we are currently looking for the Nicole Simpson photos without the black censor bar across her neck.

Hope that all helped you.
    Last edited by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host; 05-11-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Blurgle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    Yep, they're pretty bad. Don't look at them if you are at all squeemish.

BTW, sort of along the lines of this thread, at least in Los Angeles County, all CRIME SCENE photos are considered public domain (unless deemed otherwise by a court order).
    That's not totally accurate. The phrase "public domain" is a legal term related to the copyright of images (ie. the ownership), not to the actual right to publish them. Images that are in the public domain are not copyrighted and are owned by nobody: that's the only thing the words "public domain" means. They can still be banned from publication by a court, either individually or as a group. This benefits the court, since if the order is breached the offender can be prosecuted criminally. If the images were simply copyrighted, the sheriff would have to sue them in civil court, a different matter entirely.

Unfortunately, a lot of people incorrectly interpret "public domain" to mean "free to publish" or "there are no laws against publishing this", when it really means "nobody holds a copyright".

Jigsaw Guest

OJ Innocent?

Quote Originally Posted by pechar View Post
    The Nicole Brown Simpson photos are about the worst I've seen. To think that when she and Ronnie were attacked she would have known it was OJ that was stabbing her - can you imgine what she must have thought in those last seconds of her life - the attack was so frenzied. He must have really hated her.
    I do not believe OJ did this crime. I believe it was his son by his first marriage. The son never dealt with a full death. He had anger blackouts, seizures and was epileptic. He harmed people in his life before. He was psychotic. He had a crush on Nicole. She was supposed to show up at the restaurant where he was a chef. He made arrangements for a party and he was cooking. Nicole never showed up. After awhile the restaurant closed its doors.

Simpson's son packed his knives and drove his girlfriend home, then went over to Nicole's. She rebuffed him and he went to get his knives out of his car and cut her in a rage, as he did with Ron Goldman.

Somehow OJ got the word. He went to her house, came upon the scene and left as quickly as he came. I believe the murderer would be covered in blood. OJ wasn't. The police never suspected or investigated anyone else.

You can find this info in William Dear's OJ Is Guilty, but not of Murder. Amazon has it.

jigsaw

Chunga Guest

JFK.....

Chunga Guest

Or Lee Harvey...

Chunga Guest

Are you out of your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    I do not believe OJ did this crime. I believe it was his son by his first marriage. The son never dealt with a full death. He had anger blackouts, seizures and was epileptic. He harmed people in his life before. He was psychotic. He had a crush on Nicole. She was supposed to show up at the restaurant where he was a chef. He made arrangements for a party and he was cooking. Nicole never showed up. After awhile the restaurant closed its doors.

Simpson's son packed his knives and drove his girlfriend home, then went over to Nicole's. She rebuffed him and he went to get his knives out of his car and cut her in a rage, as he did with Ron Goldman.

Somehow OJ got the word. He went to her house, came upon the scene and left as quickly as he came. I believe the murderer would be covered in blood. OJ wasn't. The police never suspected or investigated anyone else.

You can find this info in William Dear's OJ Is Guilty, but not of Murder. Amazon has it.

jigsaw
    He said Simpson had smoked pot, took a sleeping pill and was drinking beer when he confided at his Brentwood home weeks after his trial what happened the night of June 12, 1994. Simpson said he went to his ex-wife's condominium, but did not bring a knife with him. Simpson told him Nicole Brown Simpson had one in her hand when she opened the door.

In a soft mumble, Simpson told him: "If she hadn't opened that door with a knife in her hand ... she'd still be alive."

Gilbert's book, "How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder: The Shocking Inside Story of Violence, Loyalty, Regret and Remorse,"

burgtwngrl Guest

Grusome Death Pics

The one's I mentioned before are still pretty bad to me but the Crime scene photos of the Wonderland murders was pretty bad also.

I think the first celebrity I saw Dead Was Marilyn Monroe and it freeked out.

a few years ago I saw the Manson murder crime scene and that floored me.

I have to say Elizabeth Short has got to be the most grusome. and they never caught the guy I wonder if he just stopped at one murder because he could have been the Jack the Ripper of the 40's had he continued her body reminded me of the ripper crime scene Photos.

Guest Guest
    I think the one that bothered me the most was Vic Morrow. The youtube video of his death and the death of the 2 small children, was fascinating and horrible at the same time. One minute your a movie star, next minute your Chop suey (lol.....I'm so bad) I watched over and over, if you pause it at the right second, you get a gruesome visual.

Catwoman Guest
    Chris Farley - without a doubt....

DisneyStacy Guest
    The dead photos that have disturbed me the most are not of celebrities. Jon Benet and America's Unknown Child (aka The Boy in the Box) are the worst, the latter being the one that has affected me the most. There is a website about him here- http://americasunknownchild.net/ I have thought and thought about that boy- wondered who he was and who did that to him. It haunts me.

The celebrity ones don't gross me out (they are gross) but not as much as they disturb me. I feel like I am seeing something that I shouldn't see, I am trespassing against them in the worst way imaginable. And yet I can't not look.

deathhagcutie Guest
    i really did not find the wonderland murders that gross..i think the who what when where and why's of that murder and the fact that the place was so torn up was more distrubing to me.

burgtwngrl Guest
    Anyone have a link to the Uncensored Nicole Brown Photos?

Elizabeth Short
    Chris Farley
    Marilyn Monroe
    and Sharon Tate all bothered me...
    River Pheonix looks like he had a bad embalming job... his body didn't hold up too well.
    I've never seen one of Albert Dekkar

Has anyone ever seen a photo of Willam Desmond Taylor's body? just wondering.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla331 View Post
    Id say Chris Farley pretty icky
    ditto on that one~
    i haven't seen the albert decker pics, anyone have a link?~

DisneyStacy Guest
    I tried to find the Albert Dekker ones today and couldn't. I am definitely curious about those.

I know I have stumbled across the Simpson/Goldman on the internet somewhere, but I don't remember how or where I found them.

henz0 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    ditto on that one~
    i haven't seen the albert decker pics, anyone have a link?~
    i been lookin for those too

Rhonda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Holy Christ, was that really Jon Benet? Who could seriously think of doing something like that?
    There is NO WAY a normal parent(s) could do that to their baby. I don't think that Patsy and John were guilty.

As far as icky pics, Lana Clarkson's is bad, Chris Farley's is worse.

Nicksmorbidfascination Guest
    its funny to read the posts about River Phoenix, afterall he is dead! my opion is that he was embalmed but left au natural, without any cosmetic assistance to make him pretty!! when i viewed my 24 yr old brother in his coffin he didn't look like he was sleeping or at peace he just looked dead, he was embalmed but on my parents request didn't have any cosmetics applied. all his post mortem bruising was apparent and we expected this, this didn't make us feel any more or less horrified about his death it was just a personal choice, it was still him and we stilled hugged and kissed and stroked him all the same, as im sure river's family felt at the time, had they known his coffin pic would be circulating perhaps they would have made him prettier like anna nicole smith's son. that boy had been in the fridge for a long time but he still looked nice in his coffin!! anyway back to my bro he looked a lot better at his viewing than he did at his accident scene!!!
    the Chris Farley pics are pretty awful, non celebrity death pics i found nasty were of the young girl who took her dads porche on a high speed joy ride and was killed had her death pics leaked which inevidently ended up being emailed to her family i cant remember her name but you can see them on www.charonboat.com under "a familys worse nightmare www.charonboat.com/cgi-bin/ItemView.cgi?id=160 but be warned ther are some really horrific graphics on that site!!!!
    Last edited by Nicksmorbidfascination; 05-22-2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: unfinished

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Chris Farley!!!!!!!DISTURBING

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Jon benet.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    The dead photos that have disturbed me the most are not of celebrities. Jon Benet and America's Unknown Child (aka The Boy in the Box) are the worst, the latter being the one that has affected me the most. There is a website about him here- http://americasunknownchild.net/ I have thought and thought about that boy- wondered who he was and who did that to him. It haunts me.

The celebrity ones don't gross me out (they are gross) but not as much as they disturb me. I feel like I am seeing something that I shouldn't see, I am trespassing against them in the worst way imaginable. And yet I can't not look.
    Yes. Ive read this. So very haunting.
    And the way they dress him up amd pose him, is soo eerie.
    Last edited by SinKittyVixen; 05-22-2008 at 09:11 AM.

rickenbacker Guest
    Any child pics, I have issues with. Yeah, Farley was disturbing, I think just because of how the pics clash with his public image. JFK's death stare is morbid yet fascinating. Guess that's why I'm here, right! I've given up on why I have a fascination with death, I'm just going with it.

This isn't a celeb, but it's my first death photo, and started me on this trip way back when I was 12 years old. I don't mean to sound smarmy, but I was a precocious kid, and my parents allowed me to read whatever I wanted. I found this book on crime and punishment, and here was the story of Ruth Snyder, who murdered her husband, with the help of her lover. Intriguing story. I flip the page...and there she is, in the electric chair at the moment of execution! Apparently a reporter used some kind of miniature camera strapped to his ankle. And this was in 1928!! That picture haunted me...yet fascinated me at the same time. Sure, it's not gory, but to a 12 year old in 1974 it was the strangest thing ever!

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9...ecution8wd.jpg

osufan68 Guest
    I'm don't consider myself to be that easily grossed out, but there are just some photos, that I just can't bear to click on. (jonbenet, sharon tate, nicole simpson, etc)
    Are there some pics that any of you wish you hadn't seen?

unihikid Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post

wow,thanks for the link to the boy in the box.thats really sad.

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by osufan68 View Post
    I'm don't consider myself to be that easily grossed out, but there are just some photos, that I just can't bear to click on. (jonbenet, sharon tate, nicole simpson, etc)
    Are there some pics that any of you wish you hadn't seen?
    The photographs of Sharon Tate played on my mind for a couple of days. Especially the one where she appears to have a smile on her face. JFK's autopsy pictures - in full colour - and showing half his head blown off were quite distressing I thought along with that bug eyed blank stare.....

rickenbacker Guest
    Hey, I have a question, since there are a lot of people here who work in the death "business". Why is an autopsy performed when the reason the person died is so obvious? The Lee Harvey Oswald photo makes me wonder. I mean, the nation SAW him get shot live as it happened, we've all seen the video today. Do we really need to cut a person up like that to determine the exact cause of death? He got shot to death, I don't think I need to know which arteries/organs were hit!

lab_rat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by unihikid View Post
    wow,thanks for the link to the boy in the box.thats really sad.

It is heartbreaking to think how much that little boy obviously suffered in his short life.

SinKittyVixen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    It is heartbreaking to think how much that little boy obviously suffered in his short life.

And to think, noone even knows who he is. Andno one ever got punished for this. Absurb.

unihikid Guest
    i totally agree,i mean it happened in 1957.i really hope they find out who he was and who did it.

31. 05-22-2008, 10:15 PM
    Reason
    wrong place

Rhonda Guest
    G.G. Allin in his coffin with his brother holding his penis is a pretty gross picture. I recommend it highly.

Rhonda
    Junior Death Hag

G.G. Allin in his coffin with his brother holding his penis is a pretty gross picture. I recommend it highly.

Where do I find that one?

And I agree with the previous post....why cut someone up when the cause of death is so obvious?

The most disturbing story hands down...Sylvia Likens....

Rhonda Guest
    I saw the G.G. Allin pic in Pamela Des Barres book Rock Bottom: Dark Moments in Music Babylon. It is most likely on the internet somewher, however.

lonestar Guest
    Please put some pics on here. Thank You!

undertakeress Guest
    The Vic Morrow video was pretty bad....especially cause you can see the head go flying.

The pics of the Hillside Strangler's victime with a broom sticking out of her va-jayjay were icky. As were Dahmers.

Quote Originally Posted by rickenbacker View Post
    Hey, I have a question, since there are a lot of people here who work in the death "business". Why is an autopsy performed when the reason the person died is so obvious? The Lee Harvey Oswald photo makes me wonder. I mean, the nation SAW him get shot live as it happened, we've all seen the video today. Do we really need to cut a person up like that to determine the exact cause of death? He got shot to death, I don't think I need to know which arteries/organs were hit!

Because you only get one chance to do a thorough autopsy and when (if) a case goes to trial, the pathologist needs to be able to answer any questions that may arise. In some cases, like the Austin Bell Tower shootings in the 1960, they discovered that Whitman had a brain tumor, but it was clear that he was killed by police gunfire.

lisalouver Guest
    I go through this in detail in MBalmR's thread "Questions from a Recovering Mortician"

The quick answer in Oswald's death? Any homicide is autopsied. Always.

Autopsy is never just to determine CAUSE and MANNER of death. It is to document injuries and look for underyling issues.

lisalouver Guest

jigsaw

The theory of Jason Simpson being the killer has been around for a while. I heard it when the trial was going on.

From Wiki:

Jason Simpson theory
    Another theory was that Simpson's son, Jason Simpson, committed the murders. This is the central theory of a book by Private Investigator William Dear titled O.J. is Guilty, But Not of Murder (ISBN 0-9702058-0-5). Published in 2000, the book was the result of a six-year investigation by Dear. He attempted to explain Simpson's incriminating behavior and the incriminating evidence. In the book, Dear claimed numerous elements to support his theory.
    The book is also the basis of a documentary film, including new evidence, entitled The Overlooked Suspect, released in late 2007. Dear hopes the film will finally persuade Los Angeles County to call a grand jury and indict Jason Simpson.

The only dead pics that ever bother me are the children.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunga View Post
    He said Simpson had smoked pot, took a sleeping pill and was drinking beer when he confided at his Brentwood home weeks after his trial what happened the night of June 12, 1994. Simpson said he went to his ex-wife's condominium, but did not bring a knife with him. Simpson told him Nicole Brown Simpson had one in her hand when she opened the door.

In a soft mumble, Simpson told him: "If she hadn't opened that door with a knife in her hand ... she'd still be alive."

Gilbert's book, "How I Helped O.J. Get Away With Murder: The Shocking Inside Story of Violence, Loyalty, Regret and Remorse,"

I believe OJ to be guilty, but this new book about him is in question. The guy who wrote it is in desperate need of money. I made a thread about him.

undertakeress Guest
    In regards to Charles Whitman's autopsy - he requested in his suicide/pre-homicide note that an autopsy be done, because something made his personality change and he knew it. That's when they found the brain tumor.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by undertakeress View Post
    In regards to Charles Whitman's autopsy - he requested in his suicide/pre-homicide note that an autopsy be done, because something made his personality change and he knew it. That's when they found the brain tumor.
    I never heard the info that he asked for an autopsy, but all homicides are autopsied.

1960 might have been a little different, but I doubt it.

He did. I think he knew something was very wrong.

undertakeress Guest
    They interviewed a bunch of the Texas Rangers and Austin police taht were involved in taking down Whitman on a TV show I saw recently - maybe one of the E! Worst Murders in history or something...

Just a quip from wikipedia

An autopsy requested in Whitman's suicide note revealed that he had a Glioblastoma brain tumor. This has led to speculation that the tumor was responsible for his rampage

lisalouver Guest
    They interviewed a bunch of the Texas Rangers and Austin police taht were involved in taking down Whitman on a TV show I saw recently - maybe one of the E! Worst Murders in history or something...

Just a quip from wikipedia
    That is the same tumor that Ted Kennedy has.

Hmmm.....

Let's see what others have to say on that!

Jigsaw Guest

John Kennedy Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy J. View Post
    If you mean the pic that appears on FAD, there is actually a debate that the pic is really him.

When a plane crashes into water, doesn't the bodies break apart as it does over land? That was the case with John Denver. I also heard that the bodies of that TWA plane that crashed in Long Island sound and the Value Jet crash in the Everglades, no body was found intact. Just pieces.

A few years after the TWA crash there was a clip I saw on TV of how the plane crashed. The front end of the plane broke apart from the rest of the aircradt and for a few minutes the rest of the plane fell quicky, straight down into the water.
    I saw the photo of John Jr once and saved it in my files. Yes, it shocked me. I don't think I will ever look at it again. I think someone on that boat had a hidden camera and got in one shot. It's a B&W picture and his whole body -- including his hair -- his hair! -- was bloated with water and he was blue (from what I can tell in B&W.) And yes, I could recognize his features. That was John Jr.

BTW, where was George W. Bush that weekend? No one could find him. This is while he was campaigning for President.

jigsaw

annannanna Guest
    I saw the photo of John Jr once and saved it in my files. Yes, it shocked me. I don't think I will ever look at it again. I think someone on that boat had a hidden camera and got in one shot. It's a B&W picture and his whole body -- including his hair -- his hair! -- was bloated with water and he was blue (from what I can tell in B&W.) And yes, I could recognize his features. That was John Jr.

BTW, where was George W. Bush that weekend? No one could find him. This is while he was campaigning for President.

jigsaw
    where is the photo?

socks Guest
    The Farley pic disturbed me. But the Tate pic? I had nightmares about.

DisneyStacy Guest
    Often, autopsies are very important in solving crimes. Something may seem obvious, when in fact it isn't. The autopsy on JFK has been pretty influtential in all of the conspiracy theories- proving that there was in fact one shooter from one location mostly due to the trajectory of the bullet. That info would not have been possible if not for the autopsy.

And in some cases, there can be more than one contributing factor to a death.

dakarimon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by annannanna View Post
    where is the photo?

I don't know if it looks like him or not.

Just go to Scotts John Jr. page it's right there.