Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 251 to 294 of 294

Thread: Wonderland Murders

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2
    I can not believe Nash is still alive and not locked up...in Dawn's book she tells about Nash sending a hitman to kill Sharon at her home after John and Dawn had taken off. Sharon actually killed the hitman with an antique meat hook! That lady never messed around. She then called Big Tom, the cop John worked for as an informant for the porn industry. Big Tom came and took the dead body, guess that sent a perfect message to Nash!

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    528

    Wonderland House

    I agree. I wouldn't pay that much to rent a house with postage stamp sized rooms an apartment sized kitchen.
    That was the first time I've seen the video. I wish they would have zoomed in a little closer on the victims.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,800
    Quote Originally Posted by ramieshea View Post
    I can not believe Nash is still alive and not locked up...in Dawn's book she tells about Nash sending a hitman to kill Sharon at her home after John and Dawn had taken off. Sharon actually killed the hitman with an antique meat hook! That lady never messed around. She then called Big Tom, the cop John worked for as an informant for the porn industry. Big Tom came and took the dead body, guess that sent a perfect message to Nash!
    Nash copped a deal back in 2000 I think it was to racketeering charges or money laundering I believe and only served less than 2 years
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,840
    Nash belongs on death row for ordering the hit on Wonderland.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Minnesooooota!
    Posts
    9,800
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    Nash belongs on death row for ordering the hit on Wonderland.
    From Wikipedia:

    In 1990, Nash was tried in state court for having planned the murders; the trial resulted in an 11-1 hung jury; Nash would later admit that he had bribed the lone holdout, a young woman, with $50,000. The retrial ended in an acquittal.
    Winners are losers...who got up and gave it one more try ~ Dennis Deyoung

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,840
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    i loved wonderland great movie~ john was really messed up & coke & believe he was there & i can't believe he got off (no pun inteneded)~
    I thought Wonderland was a good movie. Val Kilmer did a bang-up job! Too bad John didn't die IN PRISON!!!

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Real Orange County
    Posts
    908
    Just watched it again. Something about this crime reminds me of a murder in my family. I get creeped out every time. I need to stop watching this.
    Either this wallpaper goes or I do. ~~Oscar Wilde's purported dying words

    I did not get my SpahettiOs. I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this. ~~ Grasso, Thomas J. - 1995 death row inmate on his last meal

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    331
    Wonderland was showing on TV for the millionth time the other day & proceeded to spark what has now been a 72 hr in-depth Wonderland binge wonderland1981.wordpress.com has been captivating.

  9. #259
    Full crime scene video on YouTube, good quality. Here's part 1:


  10. #260
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,738
    Great find. Thanks for posting.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

    "Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,653
    yes, nice find indeed! I had to watch all four parts.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  12. #262
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    29
    On how Nash Gang got in Wonderland Home or who let them in?? I put 2+2 together and might came up with real true answer.
    John had business with brother as used items store & Locksmithing service, Though business didn't last long as a well season thief as Holmes was he had a basic locksmithing background and I read somewhere at one time he did have a key to security gate for Wonderland House only to have the key took away from him over trouble with the gang.
    John as a well known thief who even robbed one of his porn couples best friends homes because they made a mistake of telling him they be gone on 1 daylong trip and they feel sure John cleaned out everything they had in there home to even $3. dollars items. This posted on one of the John Holmes sites..
    John know Wonderland home always had drugs in house, I just about bet you money that he made himself a copy of security gate key when he had 1 while he was on good side of the wonderland gang just incase he catch all them gone so he have a quick easy -fast entrance should the time ever come up where he could rob the Wonderland gang while everybody was gone from there home..
    I feel this would been too good chance for John not take advantage of this and make his own copy of there security gate key just incase!!! before he got on bad side of them and they took away his gate key from him..
    So in truth it might been John himself who really did let Nash gang inside the Wonderland Home with his own self-made key, This could be main reason Nash Gang got in so fast and took everybody in the house by surprise, But John himself never could tell Cops about this because they would charged him with the crimes and killing's and jail he been going,, So he made up one of his multi-million untrue stories That One of Wonderland Gang open the electric dead bolted door from inside for him and then he left the door ( A-Jar ) for the Nash hit men..
    Please read and I like to know if you think I might stumbled upon something that has a very high possible act that really happened??
    Like I stated before it hit me trying putting the puzzle together that never made no sense to myself, How did the Nash Gang got in Wonderland House so fast and hit them so quick... And this I think sounds the best way The Nash Gang really did gain entrance into Wonderland Pad.. Thanks to John Holmes and his Security Key remake that he made for himself just incase it come in handy for him at a later date.. Oh about the mean dogs just give them something real good to eat and most even the mean dogs will go for the food 1st and not some of the strangers..
    Look forward for your reply.. You think I might be on maybe the truth or I been studying the case way too long and need change of crime cases for a while. ??

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,653
    I'm watching Wonderland (again) on IFC. I never tire of this story.

  14. #264
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Same here Wendy. Don't know why but these murders are at the top of my list. One of the tops. Maybe it's the era and the fact that John Holmes was involved. I love 70's/early 80's stuff. And I think maybe it doesn't bother me that bad because I know these people deserved it. Well other than the girls.... of course they knew about it and sure weren't crying about the perks of the robbery. Well 'deserve' is a strong word.... but if you're a low level scumbag drug dealer/criminal and you rob a kingpin you kind of ask for what ya get. Can't believe I haven't commented in this thread yet. That's impossible!

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Same here Wendy. Don't know why but these murders are at the top of my list. One of the tops. Maybe it's the era and the fact that John Holmes was involved. I love 70's/early 80's stuff. And I think maybe it doesn't bother me that bad because I know these people deserved it. Well other than the girls.... of course they knew about it and sure weren't crying about the perks of the robbery. Well 'deserve' is a strong word.... but if you're a low level scumbag drug dealer/criminal and you rob a kingpin you kind of ask for what ya get. Can't believe I haven't commented in this thread yet. That's impossible!
    haha! Top of my list too and probably for the very reasons you mentioned. I love Boogie Nights too, but it just touches what happened with the Nash gang. (Still one of my favorite movies though)
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  16. #266
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Great great movie. Seriously GREAT! That Nash scene was insane. The oriental kid with the annoying firecrackers. Nash singing Rick Springfield all coked out. Thomas Jane all geeked. Paul Thomas Anderson built the tension in that scene like a genius. Another favorite bit was when they made that terrible music and were demanding the tapes. "The magic that's on those tapes is ours. You don't own that!!" rotfl

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Great great movie. Seriously GREAT! That Nash scene was insane. The oriental kid with the annoying firecrackers. Nash singing Rick Springfield all coked out. Thomas Jane all geeked. Paul Thomas Anderson built the tension in that scene like a genius. Another favorite bit was when they made that terrible music and were demanding the tapes. "The magic that's on those tapes is ours. You don't own that!!" rotfl
    hahahaha! My husband loves to torment the shit outta me with that song. "you got the touch" that was too funny. I absolutely love everything about that movie, even the soundtrack. Remember the poor guy who's wife was constantly screwing around on him? It was the first movie I'd ever seen Philip Seymour Hoffman in. Love that movie as much as The Godfather.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    hahaha You Got The Touch is a masterpiece compared to that "Feel Feel Feel.... Feel Muh Heat" hahaha Just typing that made me chuckle. Compare them for yourself. This is bad ass shit!!!


  19. #269
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    18,067
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    hahaha You Got The Touch is a masterpiece compared to that "Feel Feel Feel.... Feel Muh Heat" hahaha Just typing that made me chuckle. Compare them for yourself. This is bad ass shit!!!
    Who was playing the guitar? He looks familiar.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Goettingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    hahaha You Got The Touch is a masterpiece compared to that "Feel Feel Feel.... Feel Muh Heat" hahaha Just typing that made me chuckle. Compare them for yourself. This is bad ass shit!!!

    They should have left the bass the way it was, but both songs need more cowbell.



    You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

  21. #271
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Who was playing the guitar? He looks familiar.
    That's John C. Reilly. He's been in lots of stuff. Dr Steve Brule being my personal favorite. Youtube Steve Brule heh. He was also the Shake to Will Ferrell's Bake in Talledega Nights.

    @Rosebud hahaha Funniest part was when he was asking about the bass and John Reilly was nodding his head up and down emphatically... like he knew wtf he was talking about. And I got a FEVAH!! The only prescription.... is more cowbell.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Goettingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    That's John C. Reilly. He's been in lots of stuff. Dr Steve Brule being my personal favorite. Youtube Steve Brule heh. He was also the Shake to Will Ferrell's Bake in Talledega Nights.

    @Rosebud hahaha Funniest part was when he was asking about the bass and John Reilly was nodding his head up and down emphatically... like he knew wtf he was talking about. And I got a FEVAH!! The only prescription.... is more cowbell.
    He was also in The Perfect Storm and Chicago, and turned in a stellar performance as folk music legend Dewey Cox in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story.



    You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    hahaha You Got The Touch is a masterpiece compared to that "Feel Feel Feel.... Feel Muh Heat" hahaha Just typing that made me chuckle. Compare them for yourself. This is bad ass shit!!!

    Hahahaha! I agree with Rosebud, they should left the base alone! That always make me smile. Gotta love it!
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  24. #274
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    hahaha Dewey Cox. The enemy of sink basins nationwide!

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,604
    I thought this was the Wonderland thread? lol


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  26. #276
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    They should have left the bass the way it was, but both songs need more cowbell.
    Did you say Cowbell? SNL Cowbell? You are the man.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  27. #277
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Goettingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I thought this was the Wonderland thread? lol
    Yes, but all conversations on the Internet eventually run to Dewey Cox - or that German guy, Adolf something-or-other.

    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Did you say Cowbell? SNL Cowbell? You are the man.
    Why thank you - yes indeed I am the man.

    Here's your cowbell. These dudes do look like they would have right in with the Wonderland crowd. I wish the evidence videos would have shown fewer bashed in heads and zoomed in closer on their record collection. I was hoping to find out what they had been listening to. Herewith we are officially once again on topic.




    You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

  28. #278
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Yes, but all conversations on the Internet eventually run to Dewey Cox - or that German guy, Adolf something-or-other.



    Why thank you - yes indeed I am the man.

    Here's your cowbell. These dudes do look like they would have right in with the Wonderland crowd. I wish the evidence videos would have shown fewer bashed in heads and zoomed in closer on their record collection. I was hoping to find out what they had been listening to. Herewith we are officially once again on topic.

    Hands down the best SNL skit ever!!!

    As far as the murders, I need to read up on them some more. I know Big Ding A Ling was involved but not much more. Let me go check it out.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  29. #279
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Yes, but all conversations on the Internet eventually run to Dewey Cox - or that German guy, Adolf something-or-other.
    And how Obama caused both.

    fada check out the movie Wonderland. It stars Val Kilmer as big ding a ling. It's really really good. Here's the trailer:

    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 12-01-2014 at 05:14 PM.

  30. #280
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    And how Obama caused both.

    fada check out the movie Wonderland. It stars Val Kilmer as big ding a ling. It's really really good. Here's the trailer:


    Thanks.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  31. #281
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    You're welcome. I looked for the full movie. No such luck

  32. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,485
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    You're welcome. I looked for the full movie. No such luck
    I wonder if Netflix or Hulu has it. I have both of those.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  33. #283
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I wonder if Netflix or Hulu has it. I have both of those.
    I'm sure they do.

  34. #284
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,604
    I have the movie on DVD. Got lucky and found it in a pawn shop of all places. (p.s. pawn shops are a great place to find hard-to-find movies). The DVD has the FULL crime scene video on it. VERY interesting. I have to say, I love the house where the murders happened. All those different levels, so cute.


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  35. #285
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Yes, but all conversations on the Internet eventually run to Dewey Cox - or that German guy, Adolf something-or-other.



    Why thank you - yes indeed I am the man.

    Here's your cowbell. These dudes do look like they would have right in with the Wonderland crowd. I wish the evidence videos would have shown fewer bashed in heads and zoomed in closer on their record collection. I was hoping to find out what they had been listening to. Herewith we are officially once again on topic.

    I was trying to see what records they had sitting there too! Hahahaha! Anyone know? Its the first few minutes of the video near the sofa.
    ​"I wish I could just hug you all, but I'm not gonna."

    ~Layne Staley


  36. #286
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,376
    I know Scott at one time was trying to get some of us on Facebook to figure out the records in the crime scene - mainly the one at the front of the stack.

  37. #287
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I know Scott at one time was trying to get some of us on Facebook to figure out the records in the crime scene - mainly the one at the front of the stack.
    Easy one....the record next to Barbara's Head is from The Three dog Night...Harmony.....it had "Just an old fashioned love song" on it. Looking at the rest an trying to figure out
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  38. #288
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    I'd be shocked if there wasn't some Night Ranger in there.

  39. #289
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Easy one....the record next to Barbara's Head is from The Three dog Night...Harmony.....it had "Just an old fashioned love song" on it. Looking at the rest an trying to figure out
    Go Mcafgr. You should throw Scott a PM letting him know. I'm sure he would appreciate it.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

    "Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

  40. #290
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I'd be shocked if there wasn't some Night Ranger in there.
    I don't think Night Ranger came along until a few years later kiddo


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  41. #291
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,375
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I don't think Night Ranger came along until a few years later kiddo
    I checked and you're right!! But just barely. lol Murders in 1981, Night Ranger 1982... A year later and I promise Night Ranger would have made itself into that album collection lmao

  42. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,604
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I checked and you're right!! But just barely. lol Murders in 1981, Night Ranger 1982... A year later and I promise Night Ranger would have made itself into that album collection lmao

    For sure!


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  43. #293
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Go Mcafgr. You should throw Scott a PM letting him know. I'm sure he would appreciate it.
    Will do
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  44. #294
    The Wonderland house recently sold. I wonder why the listing didn't have the disclaimer like the LaBianca house did? Anyway pics are still up of the house.

    https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...7-39930#photo0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •