Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderland Murders

twist340 Guest

Wonderland Murders

does anyone know where they might have the crime scene photos from the wonderland murders?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by twist340 View Post
    does anyone know where they might have the crime scene photos from the wonderland murders?
    Here is a couple!

http://www.johngilmore.com/Crime%20and%20Morgue/wonderland.html

http://www.johngilmore.com/Books/preview_bad_eddie.html
    Last edited by Danny62; 11-02-2007 at 10:44 AM.

You can also get the film footage of the actual crime scene if you rent or buy "Wonderland" - the John Holmes movie that starred Val Kilmer. There's an extra disc with the movie with extras - including film footage of the crime scene AND also a biography of John Holmes in all his "glory". I swear that guy was built like a baby elephant!

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    I need to watch that movie again, I seem to remember it being pretty good because I own it on DVD. Thanks for the picture linkies.

You da man Danny!

Lisamarie Guest
    Thanks Danny great pics! I liked that movie! If only he had looked like Val Kilmer...I thought he was way gross though....ewww! I did not know thay were beaten to death? Poor girl! Gosh!

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Homicide Cop View Post
    You da man Danny!
    I just looked at the Black Dahlia photo's on that site...pretty damn gross!!!

Daphne Guest
    oh gawd, the black dahlia pictures are absolutely gross..

I am not really familiar with the wonderland thing, will have to read up on it.

Wonderland and Black Dahlia Photos were the most horrid I have came across so far. But Black Dahlia wins by a long shot.

Jaxxx Guest
    Oh my God, the Black Dahlia is so horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What kind of SOB would hate another human so much?

dovescry1999 Guest
    That was the first time I had seen the extent of the damage done to Elizebeth Short...
    My God, that was totally sick !
    JESUS!!!What that poor girl went trough. I hope the bastard that did that is burning in Hell, with a hot barbwired poled rammed up his ass !!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    I really enjoyed it the crime scene footage on the dvd. Just wish I could find the book "Four on the Floor" by Tom Lange

Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    I really enjoyed it the crime scene footage on the dvd. Just wish I could find the book "Four on the Floor" by Tom Lange
    I don't think it was ever released...yet?

letty1970 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    ME TO THAT WAS BAAADDD!!!!!!A BIT DESENSITIZED TO THE MANSON ONE THOUGH......

stacebabe Guest
    I always wondered how the lone survivor made out. What condition she's in etc....

Quote Originally Posted by twist340 View Post

Katie Guest
    Wow great read. Now I need to know the rest of the story.

motherogod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Oy! No kidding! I've never seen those before-- her face is the saddest part!

BabyDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I always wondered how the lone survivor made out. What condition she's in etc....
    I've heard rumours that Susan Launius (the only survivor of this night) still has problems with her memory and overall health but lives a pretty normal life. There is no offical information about her and she obviously wants to stay private unlike Dawn Schiller (John Holmes' underaged girlfiend) who blogs.
    It is assumed that Susan Launius is in a FBI protection program.

BTW ... I'm totally obsessed with this case. Information on the "real" people is scarce though

hoxharding Guest
    Dawn Schiller blogs?

BabyDoll Guest
    http://www.dawn-schiller.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Dawn Schiller blogs?

BabyDoll Guest
    Sharon holmes moved in with her and her daughter Jade. there are some private pics as well

SistaSara Guest

Here's a pic of the house on wonderland taken in jan. of 07

SistaSara Guest

SistaSara Guest

stacebabe Guest
    I'm obsessed with it too. I've seen Dawn's blogs. Is Eddie still alive? I wonder why she'd still need to be in a protection program?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll View Post
    I've heard rumours that Susan Launius (the only survivor of this night) still has problems with her memory and overall health but lives a pretty normal life. There is no offical information about her and she obviously wants to stay private unlike Dawn Schiller (John Holmes' underaged girlfiend) who blogs.
    It is assumed that Susan Launius is in a FBI protection program.

BTW ... I'm totally obsessed with this case. Information on the "real" people is scarce though

BabyDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stacebabe View Post
    I'm obsessed with it too. I've seen Dawn's blogs. Is Eddie still alive? I wonder why she'd still need to be in a protection program?
    As far as I know Eddie is still alive.

stacebabe Guest
    I just looked at Dawn's blog (it's been awhile) and I see Sharon moved in with her? She doesn't look well. :(

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll View Post
    As far as I know Eddie is still alive.

dovescry1999 Guest

Wonderland Murders

I just saw the movie (For the 7-8 time, I love Val Kilmer...) And I have to ask...

Where is Eddie Nash now ? And his bodyguard ?
    I also saw Boogie Nights, so I figured Dirk Diggler is supposed to be John. I have never seen a John Holmes movie. Is the rumor true ? Does he put Milton Berle to shame ?

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dovescry1999 View Post
    I just saw the movie (For the 7-8 time, I love Val Kilmer...) And I have to ask...

I also saw Boogie Nights, so I figured Dirk Diggler is supposed to be John. I have never seen a John Holmes movie. Is the rumor true ? Does he put Milton Berle to shame ?
    He's free and living in LA.

John Holmes indeed had a huge dick... however in the final scene of "Up and Coming" with Marilyn Chambers he could barely get enough blood pumping through that pipe to completely get it up- horrible scene. Of course the drugs and other copious amounts of this and that probably didn't help.

More Cheese Please Guest

deathhagcutie Guest
    i loved the movie are there pics out there of the crime scene?

More Cheese Please Guest

deathhagcutie Guest

thank u

call me jaded but they dont seem that bad..

xenaswolf Guest
    Is it just me or are cops the WORST photographers in the world? Seems like 85% are blurry, grainy, etc. How the hell can they use those as evidence?
    "Your Honor, the red blob you see in the right of the photograph is the victims left leg...." "Counselor, how can you tell???"

If you have the 2-disc set of the movie, "Wonderland", the 2nd disc has a few goodies on it - including a biography of Holmes in all his "glory" (the guy was built like a baby elephant!), and also crime scene film footage.

Kathyf Guest
    I thought the movie was great.

endsleigh03 Guest

Where is Val Kilmer?

endsleigh03 Guest
    Never saw a John Holmes movie but did see a short clip.
    Holy snap, he needed a wheelbarrow to push that thing in front of him

(snip) I have never seen a John Holmes movie. Is the rumor true ? Does he put Milton Berle to shame ?
    They didn't call him Johnny 'the wad' Holmes for nothing.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

dirk diggler Guest
    Saw a clip of him porking a bloke once..reminds of that other chap what was his name "Mr Hands"!

GODDESS6 Guest
    i loved wonderland great movie~ john was really messed up & coke & believe he was there & i can't believe he got off (no pun inteneded)~

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    If you have the 2-disc set of the movie, "Wonderland", the 2nd disc has a few goodies on it - including a biography of Holmes in all his "glory" (the guy was built like a baby elephant!), and also crime scene film footage.
    I've got that DVD, but no nude shots of Mr. Holmes.
    However, the crime scene video is truly twisted...

I loved the use of Gordon Lightfoot's "If You Could Read My Mind" at the end. Seemed so poignant for such a sad/sleezy movie.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Where is Val Kilmer?

Death Hag Chris Guest
    DAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!

I've got that DVD, but no nude shots of Mr. Holmes.
    However, the crime scene video is truly twisted...
    There's a bio of John Holmes on that second disc and shows some shots of him running around nude and that big piece of meat just swinging around. I'm surprised you missed it!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    There's a bio of John Holmes on that second disc and shows some shots of him running around nude and that big piece of meat just swinging around. I'm surprised you missed it!

I guess I didn't pay any attention to it. I will look again...

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    I loved the use of Gordon Lightfoot's "If You Could Read My Mind" at the end. Seemed so poignant for such a sad/sleezy movie.
    I love that song anyway...

Wonderland Vs. Autofocus

I had some time off this week, so I watched both movies. It's been awhile, so I forgot how boring Autofocus was. I think Wonderland is the best of the 2 movies.

I have to agree - I liked Wonderland better. I may just watch it tonight - I haven't seen it in a while!