View Poll Results: How would you have executed OJ Simpson?

Voters
276. You may not vote on this poll
  • Beheading

32 11.59%
  • Electric Chair

27 9.78%
  • Firing Squad

11 3.99%
  • Unleash pit bulls on him

41 14.86%
  • Hanging

6 2.17%
  • Cut his dick off and let him bleed to death

111 40.22%
  • Other

48 17.39%
Page 1 of 12 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: O.J. Simpson

Danny62 Guest

O.J. Simpson

Okay, I think most of us know he did it.

Say they were giving the public an option on how they would have executed him what would you choose?
    Last edited by Danny62; 11-01-2007 at 09:49 PM.

Ms. K Guest
    Other.

My vote? Execute him the same way he killed Nicole and Ron. Let him feel every stab and cut.

Fuck being humane. There are times when some people deserve to get back what they've put forth.

knothere Guest
    get sum one to come up behind him n .......
    nichole laffs from the grave

4. 11-02-2007, 02:35 AM

red hot poker sodomy

Catherine of Siena Guest
    Since I both do NOT believe anything that the mainstream news media says and i have also had a very bad experience with liars from the LAPD detective squad I do NOT believe that OJ did the murders.

From what I can see, it was a classic drug hit and the LAPD - intimitately $$involved$$ in that trade already and thus chosing not to 'rile' those boys - chose to frame OJ instead. Planted evidence and lies? Just standard operating proceedure for the LAPD detectives, at least the ones that I had an unfortunate experience with.

Also, it is said that OK has horsemeat that is the stuff of legend!

Drug hits are done with pistols with silencers. Savage attacks like this are done by someone in a rage, a crime of passion. Where is the drug link? Where? She drove a ferrari. She had the money for coke. Nicole really looks like a coke dealer dosent she?
    Maybe Scott Peterson did it. Maybe it was the same satanic cult that killed Laci.

I'm not getting the drug link myself. What I do see is a person that lied on the stand about owning a pair of shoes, a person who fled from the police and led them on a ridiculous police chase while holding a gun to his head. Oh yeah, and then theres the whole "If I Did it" thing. Even the person who helped him write it says that it was just way to detailed to be rhetorical.

Yup...innocent.

Edited to add that I do believe that there are liars and problems in the police department, I will not negate that fact. But I just think that OJ is a better liar than the cops in this case.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I won't tell OJ about this thread.

I said "other". Kind of like what Ms. K said:
    I think they should let some psycho woman out of maximum security and go after him with a couple of hunting knives. _That_ would be justice.

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I say cut his dick off and let his sorry ass bleed to death. he's a fucking scumbag who deserves to DIE a slow painful death.

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    Other.
    There are times when some people deserve to get back what they've put forth.
    [SIZE=3]I've always thought the "get what you gave/reap what you sow" idea would make sense. The only bad thing with that is - it might be hard to find an executioner in some cases. Then, too, there's always the idea of becoming what you hate the most.[/SIZE]

BeeCee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine of Siena View Post

Also, it is said that OK has horsemeat that is the stuff of legend!
    Wow, I guess that excuses everything.
    Last edited by BeeCee; 09-15-2008 at 04:45 AM.

Gardner32 Guest
    Other.

My vote? Execute him the same way he killed Nicole and Ron. Let him feel every stab and cut.

Fuck being humane. There are times when some people deserve to get back what they've put forth.

My pick also!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Well well well.....I seem to be in the majority.....cut his dick off.....I`d have a nice glass of wine and listen to the sniveling coward beg me to call 911.....ahhhhhhh, I can dream..

Danny62 Guest
    Other.

I should made that an option! One day he will pay the ultimate price...when the grim reaper gets a hold of his worthless ass!

Tugboat25 Guest
    I'm in line with Jefe. Before OJ's execution, maybe they can do what the Mob used to do to inflict major pain.... Get one of those metal curling irons women use, push it up his ass then plug it in and proceed to hotness.

Danny62 Guest

Will OJ get convicted?

Okay I am thinking OJ will walk, just like in his murder trial!

PvN73 Guest
    I think he will be convicted as I think most people would want to put him away for anything!

hoxharding Guest
    NO!
    At least there will be no Kato Kaelin in this trial-guy is a goofball. Spoke to him once, he sounded high.(maybe it was fatique-who knows)

MorbidMolly Guest
    Well Johnny`s dead now, so maybe....

cachluv Guest
    "Okay I am thinking OJ will walk, just like in his murder trial!"

---Don't forget, he did walk from the criminal trial BUT he was found guilty during the civil trial and will forever be held accountable for the wrongful deaths of his exwife and Goldman.

I hope he goes to jail, but I don't think it will happen. I think law enforcement is afraid of him. If they couldn't get him for murdering two people, I just don't see them getting him for these charges. But I hope I'm wrong.

Danny62 Guest
    I hope he burns in Hell one day!!

SuckMyKiss Guest
    I think he'll walk. AGAIN. If he does it's disgusting.

miamore73 Guest
    They're going to put his stupid ass under the prison.

Anybody with any damn sense knows that if you get away with murder you should stay in the house. They're going to get his ass this time.

Even Michael Jackson knew to move out of the country.

xenaswolf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by miamore73 View Post
    They're going to put his stupid ass under the prison.

Anybody with any damn sense knows that if you get away with murder you should stay in the house. They're going to get his ass this time.

Even Michael Jackson knew to move out of the country.
    Anyone want to take bets on how long he will live if he goes to jail?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    Unless he gets special treatment! Which is what I would expect would happen!

Tugboat25 Guest
    I get the feeling things have finally caught up with him.
    I just think this time, he's going to be officially nailed and put away and probably for a long time as well (one can only hope, anyway).
    Oh and, after an OJ conviction, the black community will rise up in protest and claim that OJ was railroaded by a racist District attorney and a racist jury.
    (you heard it hear first folks).
    Last edited by Tugboat25; 11-15-2007 at 06:52 PM.

Nevada isn't California. Hopefully he gets a hanging Judge.

derbingle Guest
    Too bad the question isn't: Is he guilty of this too? Then it would be unanimous

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    I just think this time, he's going to be officially nailed and put away and probably for a long time as well (one can only hope, anyway).
    Oh and, after an OJ conviction, the black community will rise up in protest and claim that OJ was railroaded by a racist District attorney and a racist jury.
    I figured the black community gave up on him after the first trial. I mean, come on, in what way has OJ even acknowledged the black community?

He'll call for their help once he's convicted and then toss them aside once it's over and he gets his way - just like the first time.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by derbingle View Post
    Too bad the question isn't: Is he guilty of this too? Then it would be unanimous

That is to fucking funny...and well put!!!

I'm happy to say...."YES"....he will be convicted this time

Jaxxx Guest
    Convicted

TNpuck Guest
    He could very well walk. The judge noted inconsistencies in testimony when he bound it over for trial so anything can happen.

disco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    bout as long as you would live

disco Guest
    Why wouldnt the black community rise up. This is gonna be a kangaroo court. The setup is obvious. however, oj should go to jail in this case for being totally stupid. But in point of fact, this is only a 5 to 7 rap or less. I mean the victims were selling stolen property. please! These are the merits of the case. You people dont know jack bout what oj did or did not do. It is unfortunate that Nicole hooked up with oj. But I am sure the phil spectre murdered woman is saying the same thing.
    Last edited by disco; 11-15-2007 at 08:59 PM.

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by disco View Post
    You people dont know jack bout what oj did or did not do.
    That's exactly why I refuse to think one way or the other if he killed Nicole and Ron. I wasn't there so I just don't know.

Anyway, the thing I'm curious to know about this case is why even O.J. thought he could get away with this.

Gardner32 Guest
    He's goin' down

Snoopy Guest
    I reallly really want to see his sorry butt go to prison and am holding out hope. I agree with Stonecold at least it's Nevada and not Cali.!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I hope they convict his sorry ass. but if they do, he won't get much time in jail..if any at all.

Littleroben Guest
    Yeah, they'll convict this time. Hope he gets a few years for it too!

miamore73 Guest
    Don't make assumptions about what the black community will or will not do. Personally I found this statement alone offensive and rascist. Hope you're not on the jury.

The black community isn't thinking about OJ we (yes we) could care less. Michael Jackson and OJ yall wanted them so bad yall can keep um.

Bake Guest
    I think they are going to make sure his stupid butt doesn't walk this time. Anyone that got off on a murder trial...and then is stupid enough to bust into a hotel room WITH A GUN...to get his stolen property back....HELLOOOOOO...
    They are gonna make sure this one sticks!! And yes, they will have to give him special treatment because someone will get ahold of him!!

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    I hope that if he does get convicted, he lets me continue to live in his house. It's not easy making a living washing people's faces before a facial. Maybe I can sell another tell-all to the Enquirer or pose nude if he goes up the river and leaves me with nada.
    Maybe Robert Blake needs a girlfriend. I don't look like Bonny Lee Bakely, but hey, who does?

poppie Guest
    Whether he is guiltyor not, I hope he spends many years in prison. This is like Al Capone - he was not convicted of murder and all those terrible things, he was convicted of income tax evation. Same way with OJ, I don't care what they convict him of, just send him away for a long time. Karma is a bitch!

JeffD Guest
    My feeling is he's going to get spanked this time. The only question is how much jail time.

JeffD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammer Jammer View Post
    I hope he goes to jail, but I don't think it will happen. I think law enforcement is afraid of him. If they couldn't get him for murdering two people, I just don't see them getting him for these charges. But I hope I'm wrong.
    OJ is being tried in Vegas, not L.A. Vegas is not a liberal city, not really. The folks who live there are mostly conservative and not intimidated by anything. Their law enforcement people once buried thugs in the desert. They have people doing life for gaming fraud, without guns involved. I don't think they're afraid of OJ, or Jesse, or Rev. Al.

OJ doesn't have a chance or a prayer, not that I see. He will go down.

Hope he gets convicted this time, it's been a long time coming. Can't stand to see his smug face on the television.

FloridaDeathHag Guest

I'm single again--OJ's bail revoked!

This is so going to lead to more interviews of Christie in the press and tons more photos. I can't wait!!!

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline...pson-bail.html