Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Killers

Canadian Killers

...well, well, here we are - a thread for my fellow canuck killers we will call "Kanadian Killers". We all know about Karla and Paul - those two ^%$^&#@ have their own thread, that's how popular they are...

Anyway, back to business. I'll start with one of my favourites, Patrick Kelly. RCMP agent convicted of tossing - yes tossing - his wife off the balcony of one of Toronto's more illustrious condo buildings in the palace pier. This guy was into everything, drugs, smuggling, you name it. There was a movie done about this, starring Paul Gross (very handsome, whereas Patrick Kelly, yuk, see attached picture). Anyway, it's called "Murder Most Likely".

I checked the net for info on the guy - there isn't much - if anyone can find any good stuff, be my guest, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Patrick Kelly.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	10296  
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

guardmom2008 Guest
    Gee and I thought only American had the looney ones.

...oh we have our fair share of 'em...for instance, Marc Lepine:

—The "Montreal Massacre" was one of the most infamous mass murders in Canadian history. Marc Lepine, known as a violent and mentally unstable misogynist, burst into an engineering class at Ã?cole Polytechnique in Montreal on Dec. 6, 1989. The 25-year-old separated the men from women, screamed, "I hate feminists," and opened fire on the women, killing six and wounding three. He then stalked through other areas of the building, killing a total of 14 women before turning the gun on himself.

guardmom2008 Guest
    I guess nutty people are all over the world..

Duster, Bunny - help!

...let's get this thread going!

OK Terry Driver is my favourite Canadian asshole...his threads here:http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...t=terry+driver

He's the guy who raped and murdered a 15-year-old girl then sent her parents taunting messages, and even unearthed her gravestone and threw it onto the hood of her parents' car. Sick Fucker.
    Last edited by duster; 11-30-2008 at 06:57 PM.

lass1 Guest
    This guy is a real winner NOT!!
    http://www.allserialkillers.com/clifford_olson.htm

MorbidMolly Guest
    You Canadians are skeering me.......

Its what happens when you wear your tuque too tight.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 11-30-2008 at 10:16 PM.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    How about the Pig Farmer dude?

And all the Vancouver missing women, that are assumed to be vicitims of an as yet unknown serial killer.

John Connor Guest

Allan Legere

I started a thread on him before. I grew up on the Miramichi and lived close to him. He gave out the best stuff at Hallowe'en. I was not there when his reign of terror was in progress but I know from friends and family people were very very afraid. Seems quite surreal now.

Allan Legere (born 1948) is a Canadian serial killer, also known as the Monster of the Miramichi (at the time this nickname was first applied to him, the City of Miramichi proper did not exist, and so it referred to the region along the Miramichi River).
    He escaped custody in April 1989 (while serving a life sentence for the murder of a shopkeeper, John Glendenning) and remained at large for seven months. During this time he committed four more murders, arson, and multiple rapes, before being recaptured. Rewards of $50,000 were collected for the information that led to his arrest.
    His trial featured one of the first Canadian uses of DNA fingerprinting; despite his lawyers' argument that the relatively shallow gene pool of the Miramichi region could easily lead to false positives[1], Legere was convicted for a second time in 1991.
    It is largely suspected that Legere may have killed a fifth victim while he was on the loose. This was never proven, however, due to little evidence at that crime scene.[citation needed]
    As of 2008, he was one of only 90 prisoners held in Canada's maximum security Special Handling Unit (SHU).

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    How about the Pig Farmer dude?

And all the Vancouver missing women, that are assumed to be vicitims of an as yet unknown serial killer.

Robert Pickton.

MorbidMolly Guest
    WOW K.........I`m impressed......surreal is putting it mildly

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Thanks, Keeun! I couldn't remember his name.

He was one sick sick mofo.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Thanks, Keeun! I couldn't remember his name.

He was one sick sick mofo.

I adore your new AV W.........

John Connor Guest

Kimveer Gill

The Dawson College shooting occurred on September 13, 2006 at Dawson College, a CEGEP in Westmount near downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The perpetrator, Kimveer Gill, began shooting outside the de Maisonneuve Boulevard entrance to the school, and moved towards the atrium by the cafeteria on the main floor.[1][2] One victim died at the scene, while another 19 were injured, eight of whom were listed in critical condition with six requiring surgery.[3][4][5] The shooter later committed suicide by shooting himself in the head, after being shot in the arm by police.[6]
    Victims were treated at the Montreal General Hospital and other Montreal-area hospitals. It is the fourth fatal school shooting in Montreal, after the �cole Polytechnique massacre in 1989, the Valery Fabrikant shooting spree at Concordia University in 1992, and a murder at the Yves-Thériault Centre, a francisation school, in 1997.

Police initially looked for as many as three suspects, but Montreal Police Chief Yvan Delorme later confirmed that there was only one shooter, who was shot and killed at the scene.[4] Many eyewitnesses described a man with a Mohawk hairstyle, wearing a black trenchcoat,[23] black trousers with metal studs, and combat boots. The suspect carried three weapons, including a semi-automatic rifle.[24] That evening, a Sûreté du Québec spokesperson confirmed to LCN TV reporters that the shooter was a 25 year-old male, born in Québec.[25] Other sources state he is of "Indian-Canadian" descent.[26] Police found his car, a black Pontiac Sunfire, parked close to the school, and later searched the house where he lived with his mother, removing a computer and other belongings.[27]
    Around midnight on Wednesday, police confirmed to the media that the suspect was Kimveer Gill, a 25 year-old Laval resident, a graduate from Rosemère Secondary School.[28] An autopsy later revealed that Gill committed suicide after being hit in the arm by police officer Denis Côté's gunfire.[29] It was also revealed that the shooting was premeditated, as a short suicide note was then found on Gill's body.[14]
    The killer's profile was discovered at VampireFreaks.com under the screen name "fatality666"; the last login was at 10:35 on the day of the shooting.[30] The profile was subsequently restricted to registered users, and then removed entirely.
    The French-language television network TVA reported that security camera footage from Place Alexis-Nihon showed Gill staking out the area as far back as August 10, more than a month before the shootings.[10][31]

Victims

The police confirmed the death of one victim, an 18 year-old woman who was shot in the abdomen and died at the scene.[3] Canadian newspapers later identified the woman as Anastasia Rebecca De Sousa.[32] The Montreal Police Service later reported that 19 other people had been wounded.[4] One victim, who was reportedly at Dawson College to visit friends, suffered two shots to the head. He underwent intensive surgery; the doctors removed one bullet, and he remained in a coma for one week after the shooting as doctors determined whether they should try to remove the second bullet.[33] By October 28, 2006, he had come out of his coma, was in excellent condition, and was recovering at a special facility.
    Another victim was in a medically-induced coma as late as September 21, 2006, having suffering from extensive damage to the abdomen. Later, she came out of her coma and was released and sent home. Her recent physical condition was monitored and she recovered.[34]

MorbidMolly Guest
    DAMN !!!!!!!

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Thanks, Molly!

Ohhhhh another good one, Keeun! Another really sick and twisted Mofo. I remember reading about this and seeing all the stuff he had posted online, pics with his guns and knives. Did no one become alarmed by that and think just maybe, he was a little off his noggin?

John Connor Guest
    Thanks, Molly!

Ohhhhh another good one, Keeun! Another really sick and twisted Mofo. I remember reading about this and seeing all the stuff he had posted online, pics with his guns and knives. Did no one become alarmed by that and think just maybe, he was a little off his noggin?

Yeah he was the kind of guy that left thinking of you cards under windshield wipers.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Eeeek!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Eeeek!

John Connor Guest

Grace Marks

Margaret Atwood wrote the book, Alias Grace, semi-based on Grace Mark's life. It is a great book. As the Wiki article says, she is often comapred to Karla Homolka.

Grace Marks was an Upper Canadian maid who was convicted in 1843 of murder in the death of her employer Thomas Kinnear, and was suspected of murdering his housekeeper, Nancy Montgomery. Her conviction was controversial, and sparked much debate about whether Marks was actually instrumental in the murder, or merely an unwitting accessory.
    Marks was born and raised in Ireland, had eight siblings, with another three who were stillborn. Marks's father was a stone mason, an alcoholic and abusive person. The family emigrated to Canada in 1840 when she was 12. Her mother died on the ship en route to Canada, and was buried at sea.
    In her murder trial, Marks was tried alongside James McDermott. They were tried for the murder of Kinnear, and the trial for Montgomery's murder was to follow but was seen as unnecessary as both were sentenced to death. Marks was initially committed to an asylum but was later transferred to Kingston Penitentiary, while McDermott was hanged. After almost thirty years of incarceration, Marks was pardoned and moved to Northern New York. After that, all trace of her was lost.
    What is known of Marks on the historical record comes primarily from Susanna Moodie's book Life in the Clearings Versus the Bush.
    In 1996, author Margaret Atwood published a novel about Marks, Alias Grace. In that novel's reviews, several critics pointed out eerie similarities between Marks and a more recently controversial Canadian murder convict, Karla Homolka.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Your making my brain hurt K......

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    You Canadians are skeering me.......
    If there's one thing we do as well as anyone else it's seriall kill.
    Seriously though, it's safe as houses up here. We need you guys to come up visit There's a shortage of victims,,,I'm TEASING !

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    If there's one thing we do as well as anyone else it's seriall kill.
    Seriously though, it's safe as houses up here. We need you guys to come up visit There's a shortage of victims,,,I'm TEASING !
    ........Ya Shit.........LMAOOOOO

John Connor Guest

Peter Demeter

Speaking of crazier than a shithouse rat. The book about the murder is called By Persons Unknown by George Jonas and Barbara Amiel. This one was big stuff. When a million bucks was like a MILLION BUCKS.

Peter Demeter (April 19, 1933, Budapest, Hungary) is a Canadian murderer.
    In 1956, Demeter immigrated to Canada and by 1962 he started a successful career as a land developer in Toronto.
    He married an Austrian-born model, Christine Ferrari, in 1967. The marriage was strained, and on July 18, 1973, 33 year old Christine Demeter was found murdered in the garage of their family home in Mississauga, Ontario.
    Demeter was convicted in 1974 for arranging the murder of his wife.
    The trial, one of the longest in Canadian history, attracted international attention as it exposed the elements of the Canadian/Hungarian underworld and the possibility that both Demeter and his wife had been plotting to kill each other in order to collect a $1 million insurance policy. Demeter was convicted.
    While in prison, Demeter has been weakened by stroke, a heart attack and had chemotherapy administered three times.
    Demeter was convicted again, while still serving his sentence, for trying to arrange the murders of his cousin's son and a lawyer's daughter.
    In May 2006 a judge ordered Demeter to provide a DNA sample to the country's DNA data bank.
    Demeter is currently serving his term at the medium-security Bath Institute in Ontario.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I'm going to have to find that book. Sounds deliciously twisted.

TheMysterian Guest
    Good post,very intresting thanks

John Connor Guest
    I'm going to have to find that book. Sounds deliciously twisted.

It is good. Christine was no saint either. George Jonas is Hungarian like Demeter and they both lived through the war. It explains alot about the Hungarian mentality and sense of humour. Very interesting.

silverwaif77 Guest
    Glad to hear you Canadians arent the only ones who run around killing each other, (I'm not condoning murder). Just that whole stereotype of Americans being so violent, I know it's not just us, but I'm sure we are in the top 3.

31. 12-01-2008, 12:16 AM
    Reason

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    Glad to hear you Canadians arent the only ones who run around killing each other, (I'm not condoning murder). Just that whole stereotype of Americans being so violent, I know it's not just us, but I'm sure we are in the top 3.

Well considering the States has 10 X the population we have and too many people packed into too little space it would only make sense. American cities are so damn big. New York freaks me out. There's nothing on Earth like that city.

Thumbs up

Great thread!

kimba Guest
    Hey Duster- or any of the Toronto Hags..
    I remember a case - mid to late 70's I think. There was a kid that killed his family in Scarborough. Said that the Iron Maiden rock band mascot "Eddie" told him to do it.
    Killed both his parents, and his little sister. Took a long time for her to die. He would leave the house and come back and she was still alive.
    Eventually he told his friends at school, and they didn't believe him, so he took them home to show them the bodies. They were afraid, and didn't tell their parents for a couple of days..some didn't tell at all.
    He went to Stephen Leacock CI..lived behind the school..trying to think of the name....I think his house was on Huntingwood Drive..- ranch style with a big red door.(I passed it all the time on my bike)
    Anyway- once the young offenders act took effect, the press stopped reporting his name, as he was still a minor..the rest of his family was terrified when he got out of jail..afraid he'd come for the rest of them. IIRC he should be out on parole by now...
    can any T.O. hag help me remember the rest of the details? It was a pretty horrific case, and i remember the details didn't come out for years.

(I suspect that this is referenced in the barenaked Ladies' song Grade Nine :
    "They called me chicken legs, they called me four-eyes
    They called me fatso, they called me buckwheat,
    They called me eddie" - BNL being good Scarberian boys)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSpaa...eature=related
    (Couldn't find a good BNL version of the song, but at least these guys got the Eddie reference. The end strays into weird political territory tho...)

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Its what happens when you wear your tuque too tight.
    ...hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks, Molly!

...umm, Mrs. Watson, is that you in your avitar? Yowza!

Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    Speaking of crazier than a shithouse rat. The book about the murder is called By Persons Unknown by George Jonas and Barbara Amiel. This one was big stuff. When a million bucks was like a MILLION BUCKS.

Peter Demeter (April 19, 1933, Budapest, Hungary) is a Canadian murderer.
    In 1956, Demeter immigrated to Canada and by 1962 he started a successful career as a land developer in Toronto.
    He married an Austrian-born model, Christine Ferrari, in 1967. The marriage was strained, and on July 18, 1973, 33 year old Christine Demeter was found murdered in the garage of their family home in Mississauga, Ontario.
    Demeter was convicted in 1974 for arranging the murder of his wife.
    The trial, one of the longest in Canadian history, attracted international attention as it exposed the elements of the Canadian/Hungarian underworld and the possibility that both Demeter and his wife had been plotting to kill each other in order to collect a $1 million insurance policy. Demeter was convicted.
    While in prison, Demeter has been weakened by stroke, a heart attack and had chemotherapy administered three times.
    Demeter was convicted again, while still serving his sentence, for trying to arrange the murders of his cousin's son and a lawyer's daughter.
    In May 2006 a judge ordered Demeter to provide a DNA sample to the country's DNA data bank.
    Demeter is currently serving his term at the medium-security Bath Institute in Ontario.

...fyi, Barbara Amiel is Conrad Black's wife.

Last edited by Miss Chunk; 08-05-2012 at 05:27 AM.

This was the end of Toronto's innocence...

Emmanuel Jacques
    Killed: August 1977. Emmanuel was working as a shoeshine boy on Yonge Street in downtown Toronto. He was lured into an apartment above a body rub parlour, strangled and drowned in the kitchen sink.

Investigation: In 1978, Josef Woods, Saul David Betesh and Robert Wayne Kribs were convicted of second-degree murder. Werner Gruener was acquitted.

Not all solved either...

Sharin' Morningstar Keenan
    Killed: January 1983. Sharin' was abducted in downtown Toronto and found dead 10 days later.

Investigation: A murder suspect, Dennis Melvyn Howe, is believed to be still at large. He is on the RCMP's Most Wanted List.

Christine Jessop
    Killed: October 1984. Christine was abducted from her home, sexually assaulted and murdered. Three months later her remains were found about 50 kilometres from her home.

Investigation: Her next door neighbour, Guy Paul Morin, was wrongfully convicted of her murder. No new suspect has been named.

Alison Parrott
    Killed: July 1986. Alison was lured to Varsity Stadium by someone posing as a photographer. She was sexually assaulted and murdered. Her body was discarded in a wooded area near the Humber River.

Investigation: In April 1999, Francis Carl Roy was convicted of first-degree murder. Roy was on parole after raping two girls when he lured Alison to the stadium.

Andrea Atkinson
    Killed: October 1990. Andrea was abducted from her building in Toronto, sexually assaulted and murdered. She was later found stuffed in the storage tank on the sixth floor of her building.

Investigation: In February 1993, John Terceira, the janitor of the building, was convicted of first-degree murder.

Kayla Klaudusz
    Killed: July 1991. Kayla was sexually assaulted and murdered. Her body was found floating in Toronto's harbour.

Investigation: In May 1996, David Wayne Snowdon was convicted of first-degree murder. He lived in the same building as Kayla.

I remember being at work when Cecilia's Father was speaking on television, it was one of the saddest moments I remember, he was absolutely - well, heartbroken doesn't even begin to describe him....just awful, that poor man and wife, she was their only child... The killer I believe was one of the students they let stay in their home while they attended school...

Cecilia Zhang
    Killed: Cecilia went missing Oct. 20, 2003. She was apparently abducted from her bedroom overnight. Her remains were found in March 2004 in a ravine in Mississauga, Ont.

Investigation: Peel Regional Police arrested Min Chen, 21, a visa student from Shanghai, China, on July 21, 2004. He was charged with first-degree murder in connection to Cecilia's death.

I saw a show on this the other day!

Talk about a cold bi*ch! This was absolutely horrific! She left her two babies ALONE FOR 10 DAYS!!!

Domenic and Gemini Brown
    Ages: Domenic, 15 months; Gemini, 3 months
    Killed: In the summer of 2000, the infants' mother, Rie Fujii, left them alone for 10 days when she visited a boyfriend in Cochrane, Alta. She told the boyfriend that a babysitter was looking after the children. When she returned home, she found the two babies dead. She wrapped the girl's body in a garbage bag and put it in a dumpster and left the boy's body in the apartment before returning to Cochrane. Police later found the boy's body in the abandoned apartment.

Investigation: Rie Fujii, who is from Japan and was living illegally in Canada after her student visa expired, pleaded guilty to manslaughter charges in 2002. She was sentenced to eight years in prison, and was denied parole in June 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by kimba View Post
    Hey Duster- or any of the Toronto Hags..
    I remember a case - mid to late 70's I think. There was a kid that killed his family in Scarborough. Said that the Iron Maiden rock band mascot "Eddie" told him to do it.
    Killed both his parents, and his little sister. Took a long time for her to die. He would leave the house and come back and she was still alive.
    Eventually he told his friends at school, and they didn't believe him, so he took them home to show them the bodies. They were afraid, and didn't tell their parents for a couple of days..some didn't tell at all.
    He went to Stephen Leacock CI..lived behind the school..trying to think of the name....I think his house was on Huntingwood Drive..- ranch style with a big red door.(I passed it all the time on my bike)
    Anyway- once the young offenders act took effect, the press stopped reporting his name, as he was still a minor..the rest of his family was terrified when he got out of jail..afraid he'd come for the rest of them. IIRC he should be out on parole by now...
    can any T.O. hag help me remember the rest of the details? It was a pretty horrific case, and i remember the details didn't come out for years.

(I suspect that this is referenced in the barenaked Ladies' song Grade Nine :
    "They called me chicken legs, they called me four-eyes
    They called me fatso, they called me buckwheat,
    They called me eddie" - BNL being good Scarberian boys)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSpaa...eature=related
    (Couldn't find a good BNL version of the song, but at least these guys got the Eddie reference. The end strays into weird political territory tho...)
    Hahahaha, Kim - ask me anything. I was at the Sun at the time and that is one of the very few cases that I covered right from the first reports of bodies found, through the investigation, arrest and trial. The kid's name was Jason. His lawyer was a guy named John Hamilton - who used to take great glee in showing me the crime scene pics right after lunch (he's now a a very highly respected judge ).
    Both the parents were more or less decapitated by the rifle shots. His little sister put out her hand to stop him, but the bullet hit her wrist, rolled up her arm and exploded her chest.
    Jason was 14 at the time. He bragged about the killings at school. then took his classmates on a tour of the scene. One of them told her parents, who called the cops.
    He did 3 years - the max for young offenders - at the Syl Apps Centre in Oakville, which is basically living in a cottage. He has long since been released and all record of his crimes expunged.

RubySlippers Guest
    eeek... you mean he's free? yikes.

bunny Guest
    oh my god...she cant be called a mother...more like monster...horrible Cow

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    eeek... you mean he's free? yikes.
    He was out jail by 1991 or 92. I found out his last name a long time ago (young offenders names can't be published) but I've long since forgotten it. I think I heard he's living out west now. You've got to be a special kind of sick to do what he did. And I'm sorry but no amount of counselling cures that sort of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    oh my god...she cant be called a mother...more like monster...horrible Cow
    YAY!

bunny Guest
    Pat Kelly...
    I seen a tv movie on him...do you guys think he did it?

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I remember reading about the Brown children. Horrifying, just horrifying.

Pat Kelly...
    I seen a tv movie on him...do you guys think he did it?
    Hey Bunny! Absolutely 110% - that bastard killed his wife.

bunny Guest
    hey Miss C do you think that his girl friend was involved or the one who he slept with...I am not sure if there was one...just what the movie said hahahah

hey Miss C do you think that his girl friend was involved or the one who he slept with...I am not sure if there was one...just what the movie said hahahah
    Hi Bunny! Umm, no, I think Dawn was naive and a liar, but not a killer... You saw the movie - wasn't he awful, just awful...such a liar!
    Last edited by Miss Chunk; 12-01-2008 at 02:07 PM.