Thread: Katherine Ann Olson killed after answering Craiglist ad

attackatdawn Guest

Katherine Ann Olson killed after answering Craiglist ad

This happened this week in my state I have family that lives near Savage, MN

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21546336/?GT1=10450

MINNEAPOLIS - A 19-year-old man suspected of killing a woman who answered an online ad for a baby sitter was charged Tuesday with second-degree murder.

Woah... what a scum bag. I take it he put the ad up for the sole purpose of killing somebody... scary stuff

djdeath-hag Guest
    Last year I found a roomie on craigslist.....worst mistake of the decade. It was costly to have him evicted....but I couldn't live w/ a sociopath!

malaki Guest
    Yep I live close myself!!!!!

There was something on the news here about a month ago about a guy (and his many animals) who rented a house through craigslist. Shortly after moving in, he proceeded to demolish and sell every part of that house he could. What he couldn't sell, he trashed. Then he just left but left his animals behind. Oh, and he also sold the stuff from the person's house on craigslist.

endsleigh03 Guest
    You really gotta watch this stuff...dangerous. That poor girl.

Craigslist is a greeat forum, but caveat emptor!

james1977 Guest
    Craigslist is like a Liquor Store- Seems to attracts creeps, perverts, weirdos and psychos. How about this solution ? . Don't have anything to do with it. Works for me.

rjbrasher Guest
    that sucks i got a embroidery machine on there right now. maybe i will jsut go pawn it lol