Thread: Chocolate News

MorbidMolly Guest

Thumbs up Chocolate News

This show totally RAWKS........David Allen Grier host and it`s frigging hilarious.....haven`t laughed so hard since The Chapelle Show, although their styles are totally different as are their shows.....HIGHLY recommended from the Molly gallery.....2 snaps up and a twist of the wrist baby

I saw the drag queen pageant skit. Fucking hilarious.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

IrishBabe Guest
    The Maya Angelou skit was pretty funny. Pretty much said it the way it is. Loved it.

Nerak Guest
    I haven't seen it yet, now I can't wait!

Noreen Guest
    I will tune in next week

IrishBabe Guest

silverwaif77 Guest
    i loved the de-negrification institute for wiggers!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by silverwaif77 View Post
    i loved the de-negrification institute for wiggers!

ONE OF MY FAVS........LMAOOOO.....I swear I couldn`t stop laughing....dude with his Kid~N~Play do with the bald spot in the back....pure gold

cachluv Guest
    I've always LOVED David Allen Grier. I've always thought he was funny, just a different type of funny that no one seemed to be able to find the right project(s) for. He is a fuckin riot.

This show is totally funny. I had hoped it would be when I saw the hype beforehand. It paid off. I don't miss this show, the drag queen pageant made me cry, it was so funny