View Poll Results: Is this Halloween costume over the top?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup, you are nuts, change costumes.

    35 61.40%
  • No it is OK, it's Halloween but don't let kids see you.

    10 17.54%
  • Good costume, OK to wear in public.

    5 8.77%
  • Great costume, juvenile Death Hags have to start SOMEPLACE!

    7 12.28%
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678916 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 350 of 969

Thread: Halloween!

  1. #301
    koolstrike Guest

    Is this costume over the top for Halloween?

    Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by koolstrike; 10-30-2008 at 07:02 AM. Reason: poll over

  2. #302
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Poor taste.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    bluegrass state
    Posts
    2,819
    Great taste.

  4. #304
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Yes, well, JMO. Zodiac killed several very young people, and that isn't funny.
    BTW, Kool, I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just saying.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,660
    If just is how you want to express your self. Well I guess ok. But stay away from the Bay Area.

  6. #306
    Ghoulie Girl Guest
    seeing it is only for Halloween night, I guess its OK-I've seen costumes more offensive than that.

    be very careful with that gun though-it could get you in some trouble
    Last edited by Ghoulie Girl; 09-20-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: added thought

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,660
    Now this is bad taste.....




    Worse than what? Bad-taste Irwin costume sparks fury: From The Age, Australia,
    American comedian Bill Maher has outraged Steve Irwin fans by attending Halloween parties dressed as the late entertainer and conservationist, with a fake stingray barb protruding from his blood-stained khaki shirt.
    Irwin died last month in a freak accident when a stingray barb pierced his heart while he was filming a nature documentary off Port Douglas in Queensland.

  8. #308
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eca1094 View Post
    Now this is bad taste.....




    Worse than what? Bad-taste Irwin costume sparks fury: From The Age, Australia,
    American comedian Bill Maher has outraged Steve Irwin fans by attending Halloween parties dressed as the late entertainer and conservationist, with a fake stingray barb protruding from his blood-stained khaki shirt.
    Irwin died last month in a freak accident when a stingray barb pierced his heart while he was filming a nature documentary off Port Douglas in Queensland.
    Whoa......

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, California
    Posts
    1,157
    Usually the best costumes are in poor taste, but this wasn't even clever IMO

  10. #310
    beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eca1094 View Post
    Now this is bad taste.....




    Worse than what? Bad-taste Irwin costume sparks fury: From The Age, Australia,
    American comedian Bill Maher has outraged Steve Irwin fans by attending Halloween parties dressed as the late entertainer and conservationist, with a fake stingray barb protruding from his blood-stained khaki shirt.
    Irwin died last month in a freak accident when a stingray barb pierced his heart while he was filming a nature documentary off Port Douglas in Queensland.
    That's just nasty. He wasn't even cold in his grave yet. Not even funny.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    9,165
    I've never really liked that guy. Now I know why...

  12. #312
    Snoopy Guest
    Yeah I usually don't get too freaked out by Halloween Costumes..but the Steve Irwin one just wasn't funny..not cool at all.

  13. #313
    Seagorath Guest
    Same here. He's another product of corrupt American politics... And he's racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    I've never really liked that guy. Now I know why...

  14. 09-20-2008, 01:58 PM

  15. #314
    Glamrock Princess Guest
    I need glasses, I thought it was a fork sticking out. You are right guys, the picture was in very poor taste.

    Poor Steve, he did so much for animal welfare, who is gonna look out for them now?

  16. #315
    stinkythejokedog Guest
    Bill Maher is angry lil douche...not really that funny...says same thing over and over...

  17. #316
    Seagorath Guest
    How 'bout those Penn State students that dressed up like V-Tech victims...Dressing like Jack the Ripper or the Zodiac Killer is one thing...but the VICTIMS!...




  18. #317
    Glamrock Princess Guest
    I dont get it, why cant they just dress up in witches costumes or something?

  19. #318
    I♥TinyTim Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamrock Princess View Post
    Poor Steve, he did so much for animal welfare, who is gonna look out for them now?
    Bindi

    I agree; the Irwin costume is very tacky and shows how much class that guy lacks. Same for the college student victims costumes.

  20. #319
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,430
    l remember years ago at a halloween party at a university campus bar, two friends had made their costumes out of cardboard boxes.
    one was a police cruiser, and one was a white bronco.
    and the police cruiser followed the bronco, very slowly, the whole night.
    it was right after the whole OJ thing and l guess could have been seen as in bad taste.
    but l thought it was flippin clever!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  21. #320
    Seagorath Guest
    Now that idea is funny...and entertaining. No blood or gore involved. OJ is just a fuckin' idiot anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    l remember years ago at a halloween party at a university campus bar, two friends had made their costumes out of cardboard boxes.
    one was a police cruiser, and one was a white bronco.
    and the police cruiser followed the bronco, very slowly, the whole night.
    it was right after the whole OJ thing and l guess could have been seen as in bad taste.
    but l thought it was flippin clever!

  22. #321
    beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    How 'bout those Penn State students that dressed up like V-Tech victims...Dressing like Jack the Ripper or the Zodiac Killer is one thing...but the VICTIMS!...



    That's just gross. I have never heard that one. Yup, not impressed.

  23. #322
    sunshine74137 Guest
    Friends of mine went a princess di and poparazzi, I thought it was bad

  24. #323
    Glamrock Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ihearttinytim View Post
    Bindi

    I agree; the Irwin costume is very tacky and shows how much class that guy lacks. Same for the college student victims costumes.
    Bindi is so cute, the spit of Steve

  25. #324
    beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Now that idea is funny...and entertaining. No blood or gore involved. OJ is just a fuckin' idiot anyway.
    I agree

  26. #325
    Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by koolstrike View Post
    That's going to be real smart...I can see the headline now "Local Idiot Shot by Police: Mistaken Identity".

    Good luck if he's going to go out in public.

  27. #326
    Maruz83 Guest
    Ummm wouldn't wear it myself but hey..... whatever you like.

  28. #327
    Lita Guest
    I agree with Armcast. There's a good reason for being paranoid with all the recent shootings. You may want to consider something else...or forgo the gun for your safety. I agree though that it is not in bad taste, I just wouldn't want somebody to freak out on you for having a gun. Dressing as the Virgina Tech victims is in HORRIBLE taste. I think I would beat those asshats up if I saw them at a party.

  29. #328
    Armcast Guest
    Regarding my previous post, I was referring to the guy in the picture and not the original poster. I apologize for unintentionally denigrating anyone.

  30. #329
    dovescry1999 Guest
    As far as shooting him for being armed, I agree. But, I don't think too many people will remember the Zodiac Killer from S.F Bay Area, or connect it with the movie...

    I've seen worse costumes, like the tampon someone had on another thread (Even thinking about it makes me itch...)
    When I lived in S.F. we would always go to Castro Steet for Halloween. They had some of the greatest costumes, and the drag queens pissed me off, because they always looked better than real women !
    Their was this guy, out in the freezing cold, in a mermaid outfit, with his ass out...
    And after a while, his ass was chapped...really ashy...

  31. #330
    Boxofpandoraz Guest
    While pretty much everyone here could have identified the "costume idea" just by seeing the Zodiac symbol, how many other people would be able to identifiy it as quickly?

    I'm afraid that walking around like that would only make anyone in that costume look like a creepy guy dressed all in black with a gun to most folks.

    Just my 2 cents.

  32. #331
    phirerednga Guest
    I didnt care for it because he looks more like a "terriorist" than anything else. I enjoy seeing those very clever costumes like the police crusier and bronco. I remember after the tylenol posionings, 2 guys dressed as giant tylenols they were carrying knifes though...lol... killer tylenol, but I am warped.

  33. #332
    **Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Yes, well, JMO. Zodiac killed several very young people, and that isn't funny.
    BTW, Kool, I wasn't trying to be rude. I was just saying.
    Oh I didn't know who the Zodiac was.

  34. #333
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,302
    Their is a photo on the internet of a couple dressed up for halloween
    she as a pregnant Sharon Tate with a knife in her stomach.
    Him dressed up like Charles Manson and they both have a big smile.
    So over the top who knows.

  35. #334
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,660
    Now who would allow their kid to be dressed this way for Halloween.


  36. #335
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,009
    Make sure no one takes advantage of the crosshair target on your body.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  37. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    canadia
    Posts
    4,430
    l think those virginia tech ones are horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  38. #337
    Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    How 'bout those Penn State students that dressed up like V-Tech victims...Dressing like Jack the Ripper or the Zodiac Killer is one thing...but the VICTIMS!...
    Had to take out the pictures... sorry... that's just beyond hate, even for Halloween, that's lower then an maggot, hell, i can't think of anything lower then that... that just, burns me... UGH!

  39. #338
    Frank 'N' Howie Guest
    I wouldn't do it...

  40. #339
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,492
    The Virginia Tech costumes are just down right wrong....it is one thing to dress up like the dead but to make a mockery of innocent victims is just bad, bad taste...JMO

  41. #340
    Bozarth Guest
    people need a sense of humor. I found every last picture to be amusing. the Steve Irwin one was the best.

  42. #341
    endsleigh03 Guest
    I don't know, I don't think the families of any of these people would find this amusing. I know I don't, specially the VT ones.

  43. #342
    Bozarth Guest
    I'm sure the families and friends of the people would find them highly offensive. I'm not a friend or family member, nor do I know any of them, so I find no problem with laughing.

  44. #343
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Oh, you know something? Never mind. I really don't give a shit. Half or more of what we do here is in poor taste, so whatever.

  45. #344
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,492
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Oh, you know something? Never mind. I really don't give a shit. Half or more of what we do here is in poor taste, so whatever.



  46. #345
    Bozarth Guest
    Don't censor yourself. Say what's on your mind. I don't care if you have an opinion that's different than mine. We're allowed to have conflicting opinions, and we're on the internet.

  47. #346
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am serious, LMAO, I don't give a shit.

  48. #347
    Bozarth Guest
    You obviously do have a problem with someone finding the things humorous if you'd go out of the way to post "oh you know something?"

  49. #348
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,492
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I am serious, LMAO, I don't give a shit.
    I feel you and agree with you, hence the smiley face man

  50. #349
    endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozarth View Post
    Don't censor yourself. Say what's on your mind. I don't care if you have an opinion that's different than mine. We're allowed to have conflicting opinions, and we're on the internet.
    I am not censoring myself, that would be rare, LoL. As I said, I don't care and let somebody else cheerlead this one

  51. #350
    Bozarth Guest
    alrighty then

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •