Page 1 of 23 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next Celebrity to Die

mike Guest

The Next Celebrity to Die

With Owen Wilson trying to off himself,Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears being reckless.Who is the most likely Celebrity to cash in their chips in your opinion?

Danny62 Guest
    I think Britney spears.

I hear Charleton Heston is close!!

But at least his won't be drug abuse!!!

For the female side- I say Britney Spears with the way she's going.....

On the Male side- I say Jerry Lewis he wasn't look too hot the last time I saw him.

Guest Guest
    I am going to say Hugh Heffner....... one of these gals are going to do him really good and he's just gonna kick the bucket. You live in a house with a bunch of bitchy woman and see how long you live. LOL

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    I am going to say Hugh Heffner....... one of these gals are going to do him really good and he's just gonna kick the bucket. You live in a house with a bunch of bitchy woman and see how long you live. LOL
    Sure would not be a bad way to go though!

HippieMama Guest
    To stay with another thread, I'd have to say Harry Morgan . . . he's in his nineties. I was surprised last year to find out he was STILL alive.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieMama View Post
    To stay with another thread, I'd have to say Harry Morgan . . . he's in his nineties. I was surprised last year to find out he was STILL alive.
    He probably wakes up every morning thinking the same thing.

Jack Raines Guest
    Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Snitfit Guest
    In my more extreme fantasy, I would say Britney...she's been spiraling downward for so long now, we think it couldn't get much worse then it does...if her new album bombs, I wouldn't be surprised if she offed herself. I hope she doesn't, but if she did it wouldn't surprise me at all.

In a more realistic view...probably Charleton Heston is the closest. I don't ever want to think that, since most of his career was made out of his being the picture of manly health...wow...but yeah. Either him or Jerry Lewis.

Harry Morgan'll outlive those guys for sure.
    (I'd like to think so anyway...he's a tough old bird)

knothere Guest
    of old age
    - Kirk Douglas
    of stupidity
    - Brit Brit

DownUnderDeathHag Guest
    Keith Richards could be a candidate. After all the substance abuse over the years he looks like he's just about there already. And if he'll snort his own dad's ashes, who knows what else he'll put into his system.

I thought Kirk Douglas was already dead. Am I wrong? Hmmmm....if we had to go with age yes, probably Harry Morgan. Jerry Lewis seems likely, too. Remember when Chris Rock said, "all the people in his era are dead and he has a full head of black hair"? I think Britney has a high probability to do herself in.

Albertadude Guest
    Honestly, I long can Keef Richards keep going on?? Surely this man's past due date expired long ago.....people back in the early 70's were predicting this hard living libertine's demise....and yet like that little enegizer rabbit, he just keeps going and going???

The killer Jerry Lew Lewis isn't looking so good these days either....

Littleroben Guest
    I hope BS is going to get herself together now, but I think at the moment she is a real candidate. It's sad cos I get the impression what she needs in her life is someone to put their foot down but she is surrounded by people who are happy with getting a living off her.

Littleroben Guest
    Just going to add Zsa Zsa Gabor too! Just because she is at least 90.
    Last edited by Littleroben; 10-07-2007 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Addition

SassySu Guest
    I'd have to say Miss Spears is looking a bit dodgy and I don't just mean her hair extensions. Every morning I expect a Sky newsflash that she's offed herself. Also Pete Doherty has got to be a candidate, you can't abuse yourself that much and keep getting away with it. Although...Ozzy.........

Snoopy Guest
    Unfortunately I agree with most here I think old Brit will be the next Hollywood tragedy..as far as celebs from old age I would say Kirk Douglas is a possibility and I saw Tony Curtis on tv the other day and he wasn't looking so good but hey not everyone ages well.

cachluv Guest
    Suzanne Pleshette. Late stages of lung cancer.

Sarah the British Hag Guest
    Margaret Thatcher. Although I've thought that for years and she keeps going, possibly just to spite me.

Continuing the British theme, my mum is convinced Prince Phillip will go soon, he's about 85 I think

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah the British Hag View Post
    Margaret Thatcher. Although I've thought that for years and she keeps going, possibly just to spite me.

Continuing the British theme, my mum is convinced Prince Phillip will go soon, he's about 85 I think
    I had a dream the other night that the Queen died, but I wonder if she's even human and has the ability to do so.

QueenB Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    I had a dream the other night that the Queen died, but I wonder if she's even human and has the ability to do so.
    Nooooo the Queen will go on forever - well at least till she has passed 100- look at her mother. I think the Queen will out live Charles who will never get to sit on the golden throne of fun.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenB View Post
    Nooooo the Queen will go on forever - well at least till she has passed 100- look at her mother. I think the Queen will out live Charles who will never get to sit on the golden throne of fun.
    Yeah I'm with you on that one!

From substance abuse...Courtney Love or Joaquin Phoenix.

blair Guest
    'I'll outlive all you eightballs, haha!'

monhol Guest

harry morgan

Quote Originally Posted by HippieMama View Post
    i love harry morgan. did you know several years back maybe 8 to 10 he beat up his wife who is also elderly like he is?? he had the nerve to break her finger. at the time they were living in brentwood california.

monhol Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    I thought Kirk Douglas was already dead. Am I wrong? Hmmmm....if we had to go with age yes, probably Harry Morgan. Jerry Lewis seems likely, too. Remember when Chris Rock said, "all the people in his era are dead and he has a full head of black hair"? I think Britney has a high probability to do herself in.
    no that is beau bridges's dad who is dead. he was in flipper.

monhol Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Suzanne Pleshette. Late stages of lung cancer.
    sorry to hear that. her husband tom poston just died. i believe last year or the early part of this year. my cousin died from cancer almost two weeks ago.

monhol Guest

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    From substance abuse...Courtney Love or Joaquin Phoenix.
    joaquin is on drugs?? i can't believe it. that is what river died from and he(joaquin aka Leaf) was there with him and made the frantic 911 call. that is sad to hear. i hope he and all these others get some help.

dr2red Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monhol View Post
    no that is beau bridges's dad who is dead. he was in flipper.
    Lloyd Bridges was in Sea Hunt not Flipper, he died in 1998.

I think it is going to be Owen Wilson. I think he is going to try to finish the job after the heat dies down (no pun intended). He seemed like such a happy-go-lucky guy on the outside, while he was obviously in a lot of pain. Unless he gets some major therapy, my money is on him.

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    I've been watching for Annette Funicello's name in the obits.

Katie Guest
    Estelle Getty from the Golden Girls. She has been in bad heath for several years now, and no longer recognizes anyone.

Danse Macabre Guest
    Liz Taylor

Mickey Rooney has to be about a million years old now. Loved him in Night at the Museum"

Guest Guest
    I think my dead pool this year bestowed eternal life. I had Farakkhan, Heston, Kevorkian...even had Ritchie. Are they dead? Nooooooooo.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Old Farts: Mickey Rooney and Liza Minelli. Elizabeth "Don't Call Me Liz" Taylor is going to outlive us all, I'm convinced. So is Zsa Zsa.

Young 'Uns: Brit and Pete Doherty. Slight chance for Lindsay. Brit I think is going to be suicide and if it's Lindsay, I guess some sort of foolish accident while wasted, OD, car crash, falls off her platform wedgies while wasted and hits her noggin, etc. Pete? It's Pete Doherty. The famous walking cadaver, obviously has a blood pact with Keith Richards and Satan.

mandi Guest
    i am going Liza Minelli, but yeah i think Zsa Zsa wont be far behind hmmmm how old is
    Shirley Temple? Is she up there?

kdeazell Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Mickey Rooney has to be about a million years old now. Loved him in Night at the Museum"
    Ugh that old fart will never die. Don't ask we hate Mickey.
    Kim

relander Guest
    Next one to go would be Ozzy

Catherine of Siena Guest
    We are not sure if we have ever even HEARD Britney Spears(at least not voluntarily, that is) but could not help but be assaulted by her most un-appealing image everywhere we turn. We thought she was well into her 40s and we were astounded to hear that she is only 25(or says that she is)?!

Catherine of Siena Guest
    We hope that our dear role model, Zsa Zsa Gabor, lives well past 100 (which is not far off!)

JeffD Guest
    Danny Bonaduce said recently(after the death of Anna Nicole) it would be Lindsay Lohan. I defer to his expertise on the matter of self-destruction.

candleinthewind Guest
    [QUOTE=Mrs. Watson;2628]Old Farts: Mickey Rooney and Liza Minelli. Elizabeth "Don't Call Me Liz" Taylor is going to outlive us all, I'm convinced. So is Zsa Zsa.

Young 'Uns: Brit and Pete Doherty. Slight chance for Lindsay. Brit I think is going to be suicide and if it's Lindsay, I guess some sort of foolish accident while wasted, OD, car crash, falls off her platform wedgies while wasted and hits her noggin, etc. Pete? It's Pete Doherty. The famous walking cadaver, obviously has a blood pact with Keith Richards and Satan.[/QUOTE

All true. I totally agree with you.

beautygirlsmom Guest

I think Pam Anderson has the potential to self destruct, so she'd be pretty close to the top of my list. As for old people who we might expect to go - Charles Durning may have been practicing for his upcoming role as "The Deceased" in the final episode of Rescue Me this season.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monhol View Post
    i love harry morgan. did you know several years back maybe 8 to 10 he beat up his wife who is also elderly like he is?? he had the nerve to break her finger. at the time they were living in brentwood california.
    From the police report:

IN 1996, in an argument after attending a party, Morgan was arrested for beating Quine, and according to the police report, she had "a red, swollen left foot, a one-quarter-inch cut near her right eye and a bruised right arm." Charges were dropped when he agreed to attend anger management classes.

candleinthewind Guest
    I've got a bad feeling about Mel Gibson. He has always fought his drinking problem but he seems to be losing. He is thinking about relocating his family to Costa Rica where he is a regular on the bar scene. He has gone from handsome, successful, and talented to an anti-Semetic, raging-alcoholic weirdo. I used to enjoy his movies but now when I see him all I can think of is his arrest and the classic quote, "What are you looking at sugartits?"

don't_axe_me Guest

She's Mad as Hell.....

Denise Richards is going to off Charlie Sheen....with help from his fiancee, of course.

candleinthewind Guest
    Yeah Denise is heading off the deep end. Her rage is borderline psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by kdeazell View Post
    Ugh that old fart will never die. Don't ask we hate Mickey.
    Kim

OK, now I have to ask. Curious minds want to know!

beautygirlsmom Guest

Ooohhh - how about Artie Lange from the Howard Stern show/Rescue Me. His diet is terrible, he drinks like a fish, and I'm not so sure he's off the drugs.