Thread: News Babe Fetish

onehunglow Guest

News Babe Fetish

[SIZE=3]OK, itā??s me. All it takes to get my attention is to see a News Babe and I want to be a panty sniffer. Local news, regional or National all hot ones. I got interviewed once by Jodi Applegate in Nevada before she went to Phoenix with (Rob Comes with me) and then on to New York. I know Rob went 1st but the deal to get her was still being worked out. I almost lost a nut looking in those eyes. Jane Pauly had me going; Meredith Vieira is a jack off machine. For years back here we had a new babe that just tripped my trigger. She quit and took a job outside of TV news. I saw her not long ago and she did nothing for me. Now I know if she was to put on the red suit and sit that at that desk Iā??d want to pull that suit off. Yes even Katie turns me on, but I donā??t watch her now. Years ago the Wife Role played at as TV Anchor with a closed circuit TV at work on Sunday. Some of the best sex I ever had. I donā??t care who they are if they are doing the News I want them. Fox has the best babes on TV. Patti Ann Brown, WOW! But Patti grow your hair back. [/SIZE]

Death Hag Chris Guest
    I always thought Maria Bartiromo was a hottie.

Kathyf Guest
    She is very pretty.

onehunglow Guest

hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    She is very pretty.
    Who is she? Never heard of her.

5. 11-03-2007, 11:03 PM

onehunglow Guest

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Well didn't you post the Thread??
    But for all I know she could be in Finland. Now I'll have to use the google thing,

deathybrad Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    I always thought Maria Bartiromo was a hottie.
    10-4 good buddy. I saw her on "Tim Russert" last week!

More Cheese Please Guest
    Chet Huntley

deathybrad Guest
    Meredith Viera is a hag, she looks and talks like she chain smokes and she needs a tub of Preparation H to tighten up her face.

The girls from FOX News have my vote. Julie Bandaras, Laurie Dhue and company....

I have a HUGE newsgirl crush on a local anchor here in the Portland area. She is on WGME tv and her name is Kiley Bennett.
    The survival of everyone on board depends on just one thing: finding someone on board who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

onehunglow Guest

What!

Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    Meredith Viera is a hag, she looks and talks like she chain smokes and she needs a tub of Preparation H to tighten up her face.
    Man she could come down my mug like a firepole. P. H. may taste OK, never tried it. I guess it may shut me up.

Go to WISH-TV in Indianapolis and check out Angela Buchman, weather. Very pretty woman.