Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891017 ... LastLast

Thread: John F. Kennedy

Giada Guest
    Judith Exner

Linked to the Mob and JFK through Giancana and John Roselli.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Exner

Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    Judith Exner

Linked to the Mob and JFK through Giancana and John Roselli.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Exner
    Giada, Food Network Giada?? Is that you?

Giada Guest
    Lol ... I wish I wish I wish ... I was a De Laurentis. Instead I'm a Mangiarcina ... with an American first name.

(Just a wannabe if I could chose my own name)

Bidmor Guest
    Informative thread as I, too, had not heard of a pre-Jackie wife...women, yes, but not wife.

The sins of the father 'sho 'nuff visited upon his children...some of that was invited by the children...following in dad's footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    Lol ... I wish I wish I wish ... I was a De Laurentis. Instead I'm a Mangiarcina ... with an American first name.

(Just a wannabe if I could chose my own name)
    Beautiful name!

6. 01-06-2009, 01:34 PM

7. 01-06-2009, 01:41 PM

Nicki Guest
    NEW YORK POST, LIZ SMITH, JANUARY 6, 2009
    JFK ASSASSINATION 'CONFESSION'

'YEAH, I HAD the son of a bitch killed. I'm glad I did. I'm sorry I couldn't have done it myself!"

These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Marcello's startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book "Legacy of Secrecy." I have been referring to this work off and on for years while the author, Lamar Waldron, completed his investigation into the murders of John and Robert Kennedy and also into the death of Dr. Martin Luther King.

Waldron's 848-page tome was published in November. It caps 20 years of research that began in 1988 when he didn't know that Marcello had confessed to JFK's murder back in 1985. The FBI kept this fact a secret for more than two decades while "conspiracy theorists" ranged all over the place. And . . . the Warren Commission released its fairy-tale version of the death of JFK at the hands of a lone assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.

IN 1963, only weeks after JFK was killed, the FBI questioned 14 Marcello mob as sociates. Yet the godfather's name doesn't even appear in the Warren Report. This secrecy, it seems, was all because of Cuba. (And that info is contained in Waldron's first incredible book, "Ultimate Sacrifice.")

In their massive war against the Mafia, President Kennedy and his brother Attorney General Robert Kennedy were never able to convict any members of the Marcello crime family. And Marcello didn't make his admission of guilt until he was serving a long prison sentence as a result of an FBI sting called BRILAB. The FBI also carried on a sting against Marcello with the code name CAMTEX.

The FBI groomed an informant who became Carlos Marcello's cellmate. These tapes have never been released but they reveal the godfather standing in the prison yard, flying into a rage and cussing the Kennedys.

Marcello confessed that he'd also met Lee Harvey Oswald and brought him into the plot via that Louisiana character David Ferrie, a person notably played by actor Joe Pesci in Oliver Stone's conspiracy movie "JFK." Marcello also admitted that it was he who had set up Jack Ruby "in the bar business in Dallas." (As we know, Ruby did his bit for the Marcello plot when he killed Lee Harvey Oswald before he could implicate anyone else.)

There is now massive evidence, compiled by the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which concluded in 1979 that Marcello "had the motive, means and opportunity to have the president assassinated."

YOU MAY WONDER why the FBI and CIA withheld information from the committee. By the time of JFK's murder, dozens of Marcello associates had infiltrated a CIA operation code-named AMWORLD, a project started by JFK himself. Writer Waldron revealed this back in 2005. This was the CIA's top-secret plan to cooperate with Cuba's army commander, Juan Almeida, to stage a coup against Fidel Castro on Dec. 1, 1963. That was 10 days after JFK's trip to Dallas. (The CIA and the Joint Chiefs of Staff even referred to the World War II plot to kill Hitler as their role model for getting rid of Castro. You can see that story told by Tom Cruise in the new movie "Valkyrie.")

AMWORLD files show that these conspirators wanted to shoot Castro while he was riding in an open jeep. Marcello's men used that idea to kill JFK in an open car in Dallas. They then planted phony evidence implicating Castro.

After Dallas, powers that be, confused and disoriented, felt that exposing all they really knew about JFK's assassination might well trigger a third world war, as it was only a year after we had escaped nuclear devastation in the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Commander Almeida is still high in command in Cuba although he was under house arrest in the early '90s. Today, he is the No. 3 official in Cuba. Yet shortly after JFK's death, Castro had Che Guevara put under house arrest on suspicion of being the coup leader against him. This triggered a series of events that would eventually lead to the iconic revolutionary leader's death in Bolivia. (You can see that story in the Steven Soderbergh movie "Che." The title role is notably played by actor Benicio Del Toro.)

NOBODY SEEMS ever to have completely solved the Mafia-type hit murders leveled at Chicago mob boss Sam Giancana and the popular mob lieutenant Johnny Rosselli. But this indicates to me that these mobsters, who were involved in JFK's plot to get rid of Castro, were rubbed out by Marcello associates simply because they seemed to be helping the Kennedys.

The 50th anniversary of the Cuban Revolution was Jan. 1. Commander Almeida again seems to escape Castro's revenge and he is believed able even yet to play a role in resolving the impasse between the US and Cuba

There are certainly many motives out there for the assassination of John Kennedy. A&E has a series of DVDs outlining all motives, etc. for the assassination. There's even a documentary on the number of shooters in Dealey Plaza, which is VERY interesting. I find it remarkable that with this information available, nothing is really discussed about it amongst the many analysts. On this particular tape I have, it contradicts the loneman theory. It actually has someone putting together/taking apart a rifle in the drainage opening right at Dealey Plaza. It's very plausible a shot could have been fired through the opening and with the noise, it would have put attention on Dealey Plaza. It showed how the "assassins" could have entered the drainage system without being detected. The trajectories of the bullets are also established showing how it is possible shots could have been fired from ground level and hit the president. There was a while back a group of men who tried to say a rifle could not have been able to be put together/taken apart in the area of the opening to the street. Well, this was disproved and no other comments have been made.

If you've not seen these pieces of work on A&E and are quite interested in the aspects of this case, I would suggest that you check out these DVDs. They're quite impressive.

Sigh, all these theories, I don't know what to believe!!

lisalouver Guest
    I'm still not sure what to believe on the conspiracy theory, but I do believe that the government was involved in the killing of Martin Luther King, so it's possible here too, I guess.

That being said, there is one thing I am sure of, JFK was a womanizer and did screw around with other women, not just MM. Judith Exner was one and highly believeable.

And I am a Dem, just a realistic one.

12. 03-24-2009, 04:34 PM

13. 03-24-2009, 04:37 PM

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Interesting.

TallulahDahling Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Okay what else was on my list of books? JFK Jr was the best looking in the line. The only attractive one.
    No shit--I'd drink his bathwater, dahling!

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    He def looks like a Kennedy, I'll say that. He's got that round squat Ted head. Big cheeks.

You are correct-he is very much a Kennedy in appearance.

sheri Guest
    Nah, he looks like Bill Gates non-geeky, non-eyeglass wearing, non-Windows OS program writing, non-Windows OS bundling monopolizing the internet identical twin.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    You are correct-he is very much a Kennedy in appearance.
    You know, there is a resemblance

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Honestly, who knows how many "Kennedy Spawn" there is running around.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    true, very true. Between John, Robert and Teddy....makes ya wonder

everytime one of these "kids" surfaces, the Kennedys hire a private investigator and then break out the cheque book.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    everytime one of these "kids" surfaces, the Kennedys hire a private investigator and then break out the cheque book.
    You hit the nail right on the head, my friend.

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    true, very true. Between John, Robert and Teddy....makes ya wonder
    Also makes you wonder how many things had to be "taken care of" back in the day, as well.

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

Damn. I was born in '68...a little too late..it would be nice to get a check though...I wonder how the Kennedy's would like a nice little Latino in the woodpile...

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    Damn. I was born in '68...a little too late..it would be nice to get a check though...I wonder how the Kennedy's would like a nice little Latino in the woodpile...

* giggle *

Nicki Guest

Well this is what Tony Bohler looked like as a young man. He is about 64 now. I honestly don't see much of a resemblence. I guess he possibly looks like his mother.

Tony Bohler as a young man

Tony was adopted by his Grandmother Charlotte Böhler, who’s second husband was an Austrian by the name of Richard Böhler (possibly of the Böhler steel dynasty, but I was unable to confirm this). Tony (Antonio) Bohler is 64 (65?) today. He lives in California (the article does not tell us, where), is divorced, has 2 sons, and retired from an art gallery.
    The author of the article was able to reach him by phone, and a follow-up story about the conversation is expected to be published on Monday, March 23.
    At the age of 87 (88?), Lisa Lanett still works as a real estate agent. There is a listing for a real estate agent by the name of Lisa Lanett in San Antonio. A search of the archives on the JFK Library’s website for the terms “Lisa” or “Phoenix” did not reveal any documents that would have shed more light on this story.
    Why did she keep this a secret for so long? Tony was apparently told that Lisa’s first husband (who was Mexican) was his real father. She had already divorced the man when she met JFK. Coming from a family that had to keep secrets like this one for centuries, she probably did not have an urge to share her son’s origin with the world.

Keyser Soze Guest
    Apparently there is another woman claiming to have spawned a Kennedy clan- and this Worthington characters family thinks he is nuts.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...an-claims.html

Shano Guest
    Doesn't surprise me one bit! JFK, Bobby and even old Joe were always looking for the ladies. I am surprised though the the Kennedy's don't keep DNA on file somewhere. Hell it might be cheaper! lol

Shamrocker99 Guest
    Admitting I actually belonged to that f'd up family is the last thing I would ever do!!!! Even if they asked me to admit it...I would be like no freaking way!!

tarsier Guest
    I see the resemblence but wouldn't call it more than a coincidence there are just so many facial combinations. I'm no Kennedy fan but put JFK well above Bill Clinton. JFK banged Marolyn while Clinton had Monica? I think the President of the USA could do better.

don't_axe_me Guest
    Sounds like the foundation for a great compare/contrast essay.

Kennedy had Marilyn and Jackie, Clinton had Monica and Hilary. Kennedy had John Jr., Clinton has Chelsea. Kennedy had Bobby, Clinton had Roger. Kennedy had Hyannis, Clinton had McDonald's...lol

Impatience Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    I see the resemblence but wouldn't call it more than a coincidence there are just so many facial combinations. I'm no Kennedy fan but put JFK well above Bill Clinton. JFK banged Marolyn while Clinton had Monica? I think the President of the USA could do better.
    I have to disagree with you there. It is very widely reported and accepted that JFK said that if he didn't sleep with someone new every three days, he would get a headache. That's over 121 different women in one years time. And I would dare say that that estimate was a little low.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by msmojorisin84 View Post
    Also makes you wonder how many things had to be "taken care of" back in the day, as well.
    oh ya. Make your head spin

35. 03-25-2009, 09:33 AM

D3LIVIÃ?N Guest
    This guy really needs a DNA test before going public with information like this. I could claim I'm Albert effing Einstein's Grandson, but until there is 99.999% proof, nobody should have any reason to believe me. Cool story none the ness.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Will the Kennedy's submit to a DNA test? I would be interesting to see if they would. It would settle it once and for all

Somewhere twixt San Antonio & Corpus Christi
    Everytime this thread rears it head, I cannot help but hear the following on the radio station that plays in my head
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2DYcHysNsQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

American Progress

beatlebaby4 Guest
    That's funny Ima

40. 03-31-2009, 07:13 PM

TheMysterian Guest

Racy new tell-all uncovers prezes' secret servicing

dovescry1999 Guest
    Very Interesting. I knew McCain was a jerk...

RubySlippers Guest
    eh...JFK upsets me.

Guest Guest
    This thread is in the wrong section!

"Besides one-night stands, Kennedy had several consorts within the White House. One was Pamela Turnure, who had been his secretary when he was a senator, then Jackie's press secretary in the White House."

Ick...I wonder if Jackie knew that her husband was screwing her Press Secretary. Generally, I am a Kennedy defender. But that quote really makes JFK sound like a jerk. How cruel and careless.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    "Besides one-night stands, Kennedy had several consorts within the White House. One was Pamela Turnure, who had been his secretary when he was a senator, then Jackie's press secretary in the White House."

Ick...I wonder if Jackie knew that her husband was screwing her Press Secretary. Generally, I am a Kennedy defender. But that quote really makes JFK sound like a jerk. How cruel and careless.
    i rest my case. apparently he was a GREAT (?) president. and "ooh, la la...so HANDSOME (?)". but jesus, doesn't his being a bad man and husband come into play at all? it disgusts me.

pvezz Guest
    Very interesting! I'm actually quite surprised about Jimmy Carter. I giggled a bit at him breaking his collarbone.

Excellent link, Mysterian! Some tasty surprises even in the leetle excerpt they give ya! Surprising to hear that Carter was a bit of an asshole. Johnson--what a rat bastard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Sigh, all these theories, I don't know what to believe!!
    I do.

octobersky Guest
    What a fascinating read. Thanks for posting.

Bidmor Guest
    Claim that the released Zapruder film was altered:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Am4qdl9PTA

pvezz Guest
    So I spent a few days in Dallas this week and visited the Sixth Floor Museum yesterday. It was fascinating. Unfortunately, there are no cameras allowed inside but I did get some shots from outside.

Here's the TX School Book Depository:

The window from where Oswald shot. They have that corner blocked off with glass and reconstructed exactly as it was on that day, boxes and all:

\

The grassy knoll:

There are x's on the road to signify where the limo was:

pvezz Guest
    Standing at grassy knoll and looking across the street:

The plaque:

The Dealey Plaza plaque:

This is the underpass they sped through right after Jackie climbed onto the trunk of the limo. I'm not sure how far Parkland Hospital is to the Plaza.

ChargerBill Guest
    Excellent photos, Paula

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerBill View Post
    Excellent photos, Paula
    Thanks. If anyone is in Dallas, I highly recommend the museum. They give you headphones so that you can walk through and listen to the commentary as you view the exhibits; you can stop and start it as you like. There are so many exhibits; they've got several of the original cameras used to take the photos, etc. Remember the guy standing to the left of Oswald when he was shot? They have his suit, hat, and cowboy boots on a mannequin (it was a Neiman Marcus suit given to him by a friend). They also have his original recounting of the shooting; it is on that old, lined, yellow paper typed on a hunt-n-peck typewriter with all of the typos, etc. They have the original teletype machine with the original paper that came over the wires after he was shot; really incredible stuff. For my fellow hags, there is a video of Oswald I had never seen (I only saw the still photo). It shows him being brought out through the basement of the PD, and just as the reporter on the right puts the mike to his face, Ruby jumps in and shoots him. It shows him fall to the ground, then it shows them throw him onto the stretcher and load him into the ambulance. His arm falls away from his side and you can pretty much tell he's a goner. Really chilling.

Kennedy died before I was born, but being there really gave me a sense of what the country was feeling when that happened. Jackie's grace and dignity through the whole thing was truly amazing.