Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Landon

I just finished Alisons book too- loved it! I want to get Melissa Sue Andersons book to see what she has to say considering what Alison says about her. I think it is very telling of Michael Landon that the kids from LHOTP came out OK. I've heard it elsewhere too, but the kids were not treated like royalty on the set, and I guess at reunions, the joke is "Little House- no arrests, no convictions". They all had a lot of respect for Michael and he treated them pretty well.

Maybe he was a dick, but I can't help but love his shows- maybe his characters are extensions of a person he really wanted to be.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I never noticed.
    Those who stared at his well rounded butt wouldn't have noticed.

Lyn Noe , Michael's second wife is dead now .She died in 2015 .She was born in 1933 ,and Cindy Landon was born in 1956 .Lyn had 2 goes at marriage with another man - also called Michael , and another go with a husband called Mannie .Does anyone know if Dodie (his first wife ) is still alive ?

The picture they are showing is not Dodie, but Lynn. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...6/dorothy-lake
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Thanks Mansfield ,I'll have to remember that site .