Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ken Rex McElroy - The bully of Missouri

Biter Guest

Well, it appears Trena was able to pursue a normal peaceful kind of life.

I wonder if, in later years, she ever came to the conclusion that Ken McElroy's killers actually did her a huge favor.

Mammy Guest
    Thank you for link, Biter. How ironic that we have been talking about this and wondering what became of his women after his death. It sounds like she had a good life after getting away from Ken and it's sad that she died so young. I also noticed she died on her birthday and that makes it even more sad.

They have the date wrong - it says she passed away January 24, 2012. Today is the 21st! hmmmm..... I wonder what she died of?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    But today is the 22nd of February. It says she died at a daughter's home, so I thought she may have had cancer, but I'm just guessing.

You're right, I was thinking it said February for some reason!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    She was pretty and had a warm and friendly smile. I looked at the guestbook entries on the link and a couple of them said that they hoped she is at peace and no longer suffering. It sounds like she died from a disease, probably cancer.

Nelliebean Guest
    You could make a fortune printing this guy's face on toilet paper.

I just read on Harry Maclean' s website that Trena died of cancer in 2012. MacLean wrote In Broad Daylight. I noticed that Lois Bowenkamp, shooting victim Romaine (can't think of his last name. He was shot in the stomach by McElroy), Q. Gosley and Del Clement have also died.
    Clement was one of the men who killed McElroy. Author Maclean and law enforcement officers are convinced he was one of the trigger men, along with Gary Dowling.
    Juarez McElroy had been in and out of prison on assault charges and also did time for domestic violence. He is back in prison for manufacturing Crystal meth. Another McElroy from the same area of Missouri as Juarez has also done some prison time. He resembles Juarez and his first name is Chevy.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Seagorath Guest
    Sounds like a lot of 1947 was lingering in Missouri in the early 80s. Law enforcement around here would never put up with any of this. You pull out a weapon and threaten people here and you go to jail.

I wish I could say the same for here. Unfortunately I can't. But I don't think this cat would've lasted as long.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

According to the website of "In Broad Daylight 's" author, Q.Goslee, Bo and Lois Bowenkamp, Romaine , the State Highway Patrol officer (The only one McElroy feared), McElroy's lawyer, Gary Dowling (alleged shooter), Del Clement (shooter identified by Treena), Alice Wood and Treena are dead.
    Del Clement died of cirrhosis of the liver. Treena, Alice Wood and the former Highway Patrol officer died of cancer. Juarez McElroy smiled as he left the courtroom a few years ago when a man he allegedly knifed during an unprovoked fight failed to identify him, due to the attack taking place at night. He has several children and a few grandchildren. Juarez proudly wears a leather vest with "The Deplorables" printed on the back. He and his fellow Trump fans depicted in his Facebook page resemble the gun toting, Confederate flag waving "liberators" we are seeing in protests to re-open the country from Covid 19 stay at home orders.
    McElroy continues his pattern of domestic violence, but proclaims to be a born again Christian.
    In an ironic twist, Ken McElroy 's long lost son is a college graduate who teaches kids with learning disabilities. He visited Skidmore on the 30th anniversary of the shooting and met Harry McLean.