Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow

John Connor Guest
    I think she is a good actress (except Ironman where she sucked) even though she fucked her way up but she is incredibly disillusioned about the real world. I'm sure she has many fans of zombies who think she is the ultimate.
    War and Peace is just the limit.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    She's upper east side attitude through-and-through, that's for sure.
    But I do think she's a good actress, and wish she would spend more time actually acting.
    This website seems like a vanity project, of very little use to us little people.

John Connor Guest
    I bet Madonna convinced her to do it because M loves to see her friends looking foolish. I also believe it was M who outed A-Rod re: the steroids. Notice it came out as soon as he dumped her. The woman is evil.

Screwtape Guest
    I just signed up to get the weekly e-mails.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    I just signed up to get the weekly e-mails.

*snort* you can learn how to live a better life the Gwen way

Screwtape Guest
    Just say gwyn!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Meli View Post
    I cant stand Gweneth, and actually cheered when she had her head cut off in the movie Seven.....

..........LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    ..........LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
    hehehe, again Molls you have the best smilies

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    hehehe, again Molls you have the best smilies

beatlebaby4 Guest
    love it!!!! hehehe

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I bet Madonna convinced her to do it because M loves to see her friends looking foolish. I also believe it was M who outed A-Rod re: the steroids. Notice it came out as soon as he dumped her. The woman is evil.

Yup she looks evil to me

The scariest thing about that picture is that very few areas of her face actually move enough to scrunch.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    The scariest thing about that picture is that very few areas of her face actually move enough to scrunch.
    I know! She looks terrible these days (not that she was ever a striking beauty IMO). She is all boney and gaunt looking in the face. What the hell is going on with her cheekbones? Bad plastic surgery? Geez, why do celebs do that to themselves

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I miss the old Madonna. Either the lacy Like a Virgin Madonna or the True Blue Madonna. I'm a fan of the True Blue album. Bring back the cone bra Madonna! Please... for the love of God, Madge. Put down that damn botox and add some fat to your diet!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Me too, I loved True Blue. Great album. She was great in the '80's - early '90's. Although I wasn't a fan of the cone bra LOL

Screwtape Guest
    As I get the newsletters, I am going to do exactly what they say and report my findings. If I start gushing about how Coldplay is the best thing since ribbing for her pleasure, stop me.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    As I get the newsletters, I am going to do exactly what they say and report my findings. If I start gushing about how Coldplay is the best thing since ribbing for her pleasure, stop me.
    Oh I can't wait to hear your tales of how your life is improved "The Gwen" way LOL

hoxharding Guest
    Favorite Films

I’m not one of those film people who can tell you who the cinematographer was on On The Waterfront or who most influenced Truffaut. When it comes to knowledge of film history, I’m semi-rubbish (a friend of mine once left the dinner table when I admitted I had never seen one of the most famous and most well-regarded films of all time). I can do the whole rap at the end of The Revenge of the Nerds and all of Jeff Spicoli's dialogue, but sadly, my expertise ends there. I do, however, love film and whether it is an exceptional documentary, a classic or a Seth Rogen vehicle, I am always excited about seeing something that my friends love. The films I love best usually contain a breathtaking female performance (The Reader, Sophie’s Choice, Klute), as the genius of a creative woman inspires me in all areas of my life. This week, I asked five brilliant directors (four of whom I have worked with and one who I worship) to share their top five DVD rental picks. Their choices range from the serious to the whimsical to everything in between.
    Click here for more...

I feel a bit swallowed up in January, the days are so short, the sky is so close and gray. The best way to escape (not to mention the least expensive, most hassle-free way) is to curl up by the fire with an amazing, transportive novel. This week I have asked a couple of my best and most literary-minded girlfriends to share their top picks. These are the women who read voraciously and with passion. No TV for them before bed (I need a little something, even 10 minutes of "The X Factor" or a forensic pathology documentary, just something, for Lord's sake!). I always like knowing the literary preferences of people. I think it gives a better understanding of their inner life. I have also included some of the books that have affected me the most.
    Happy reading!
    Love,

Abby’s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Abby Kane is one of my best childhood friends who is a mother of two and lives in Georgia)[/SIZE]

Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
    “Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” This is the first line of the novel. Tolstoy’s incredible mind amazes me. Overwhelmingly beautiful and tragic, this is an epic novel. If you persevere through the arduous length, you will be in for a treat. Full of timeless romance and tragedy!!
    Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel GarcÃ*a Márquez
    Gabriel GarcÃ*a Márquez truly transports you with his descriptions and characters. You feel like you are with these incredibly unique and spicy characters (Latin, of course) in this coastal Colombian town. It’s a beautiful and moving love story, which was a much easier read for me than another of Márquez’s books, One Hundred Years of Solitude.
    Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
    I love this book because of the incredible female protagonist, who is a brave and beautiful romantic. She overcomes adversity and is finally redeemed. The book is written in an African-American vernacular and exudes an intense depth of emotion. The side story about the author, Zora Neale Hurston, is amazing as well. She only got the recognition she deserved posthumously; she died working as a domestic with no money to her name.
    The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
    I just finished this book, which was absolutely incredible. I loved it and was so splendidly depressed when it ended, that I started reading it again.
    The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
    My mom is reading this book right now, which reminded me of how provocative and exciting it is. One of my favorites, The Life of Pi is a fantastic discussion igniter about religion and other important stuff.
    A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
    This book was published 10 years after the death of its author. He never got recognition while he was alive, which is very sad. The main character, Ignatius J. Reilly, is a misfit genius who lives in New Orleans and is trying to survive.
    The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
    I have read most of Barbara Kingsolver’s books and have enjoyed them. I love this heart-wrenching story about a family who goes to Africa on a mission and how they try to survive in another culture.

Christy’s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Christy Turlington is an amazing friend, mother, and an activist who is pursuing her masters in Public Health at Columbia University)[/SIZE]

The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
    This novel was completely ahead of its time and Faulkner is surely one of the greatest American writers. What I love about it is the way he tells a family story from each person’s perspective within a historical context. The prose throughout is poetic yet unstructured.
    The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
    This novel transports me each time I read it, to a time and a place that is so much simpler than my own. I fell in love with Hemingway’s idea of Spain through these characters’ experiences, especially Brett’s, the book’s heroine, who is such an autonomous spirit.
    Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
    Coming from a family of sisters and the second-born, I always identified with Elizabeth Bennet. The plight of women and our historically limited freedoms make Austen’s spirited characters all the more intriguing and inspiring.

Madonna’s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Madonna Ciccone rules the world, is a loyal friend and a terrific mother)[/SIZE]

The Bad Girl by Mario Vargas Llosa
    Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
    The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Aunt Louise’s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Stella’s Aunt Louise Weed is a wife and mother cum Obama activist in Boston, MA)[/SIZE]

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
    There is a recent, fabulous translation by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky. I read this version (after reading it in college oh-so-many years ago) this summer. It is beautifully written and captures so many essential truths. The first go-round, I mostly cared about the love story of Natasha. This second reading, I read every word about war. Very tongue-in-cheek much of the time.
    It doesn’t get better than this.
    Middlemarch by George Eliot
    Dorothea Brooke has so much to teach us all. I have read this twice and will probably read it again. George Eliot was so ahead of her time in terms of both her use of language and the story she sketched. This book really influenced me. I read it for the first time in my junior year in college.
    For short stories I love Alice Munro. She is a Canadian writer with a spare style. She is marvelous. I also loved Jhumpa Lahiri’s Interpreter of Maladies.
    I just read a fantastic book when I was in Puerto Rico called Gertrude Bell: Queen of the Desert by Georgina Howell. It is about a woman of great independence during the Victorian era, who traveled many times across the desert (she also climbed many difficult mountains in Switzerland). She is responsible, in part, for the current configuration of Iraq.
    Of course, I love all of Jane Austen. Probably Pride and Prejudice is my favorite, for all the obvious reasons.

Gwyneth’s Favorites:

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
    This was the first novel I ever read. Actually, it was read to me by my mother. We started it when I was 10 years old. The novel starts out with a young Jane, about the age I was at the time, so I was drawn in, in such a visceral way. It was the moment I really started to understand, from my little bed in a room with strawberry wallpaper, that there was a scope to the world, a past and future, that would be there for the learning and for the taking. It was a powerful and deep experience, being read those words, that story with all of its heavy imagery and emotion.
    Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
    I first read this in high school and have returned to it numerous times. I think there was something about the complexity of the protagonist’s psychology that made me feel like I wasn’t the most misunderstood person in the world (which is what happens with hormonal teenagers). Besides the fact that it is incredibly written, the unsure morality was somehow reassuring. It was okay to be figuring out one’s own sense of right and wrong. In fact, it was one of life’s great endeavors.
    The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles
    I was doing a film with Ethan Hawke in 1995 and feeling a bit in shock about what was happening with my life. I hadn’t found grace yet with the big changes that were afoot. Ethan correctly intuited that I needed some perspective, some grounding, a sort of literary bringing down to size. He gave me a few of his favorite novels and this masterpiece was one of them. It completely swept me up. It is, in essence, about what happens when one changes landscapes, physical or metaphorical, without intellectual and emotional openness. It also teaches that the unfamiliar must be approached with humility and respect, slowly and without force. It very much set me straight at a very pivotal moment in my life.
    Last edited by hoxharding; 03-18-2009 at 04:57 PM.

She's another one of those actresses whose looks and "talent" are overrated.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Favorite Films

Iâ??m not one of those film people who can tell you who the cinematographer was on On The Waterfront or who most influenced Truffaut. When it comes to knowledge of film history, Iâ??m semi-rubbish (a friend of mine once left the dinner table when I admitted I had never seen one of the most famous and most well-regarded films of all time). I can do the whole rap at the end of The Revenge of the Nerds and all of Jeff Spicoli's dialogue, but sadly, my expertise ends there. I do, however, love film and whether it is an exceptional documentary, a classic or a Seth Rogen vehicle, I am always excited about seeing something that my friends love. The films I love best usually contain a breathtaking female performance (The Reader, Sophieâ??s Choice, Klute), as the genius of a creative woman inspires me in all areas of my life. This week, I asked five brilliant directors (four of whom I have worked with and one who I worship) to share their top five DVD rental picks. Their choices range from the serious to the whimsical to everything in between.
    Click here for more...

I feel a bit swallowed up in January, the days are so short, the sky is so close and gray. The best way to escape (not to mention the least expensive, most hassle-free way) is to curl up by the fire with an amazing, transportive novel. This week I have asked a couple of my best and most literary-minded girlfriends to share their top picks. These are the women who read voraciously and with passion. No TV for them before bed (I need a little something, even 10 minutes of "The X Factor" or a forensic pathology documentary, just something, for Lord's sake!). I always like knowing the literary preferences of people. I think it gives a better understanding of their inner life. I have also included some of the books that have affected me the most.
    Happy reading!
    Love,

Abbyâ??s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Abby Kane is one of my best childhood friends who is a mother of two and lives in Georgia)[/SIZE]

â??Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.â? This is the first line of the novel. Tolstoyâ??s incredible mind amazes me. Overwhelmingly beautiful and tragic, this is an epic novel. If you persevere through the arduous length, you will be in for a treat. Full of timeless romance and tragedy!!
    Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel GarcÃ*a Márquez
    Gabriel GarcÃ*a Márquez truly transports you with his descriptions and characters. You feel like you are with these incredibly unique and spicy characters (Latin, of course) in this coastal Colombian town. Itâ??s a beautiful and moving love story, which was a much easier read for me than another of Márquezâ??s books, One Hundred Years of Solitude.
    Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
    I love this book because of the incredible female protagonist, who is a brave and beautiful romantic. She overcomes adversity and is finally redeemed. The book is written in an African-American vernacular and exudes an intense depth of emotion. The side story about the author, Zora Neale Hurston, is amazing as well. She only got the recognition she deserved posthumously; she died working as a domestic with no money to her name.
    The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
    I just finished this book, which was absolutely incredible. I loved it and was so splendidly depressed when it ended, that I started reading it again.
    The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
    My mom is reading this book right now, which reminded me of how provocative and exciting it is. One of my favorites, The Life of Pi is a fantastic discussion igniter about religion and other important stuff.
    A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole
    This book was published 10 years after the death of its author. He never got recognition while he was alive, which is very sad. The main character, Ignatius J. Reilly, is a misfit genius who lives in New Orleans and is trying to survive.
    The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
    I have read most of Barbara Kingsolverâ??s books and have enjoyed them. I love this heart-wrenching story about a family who goes to Africa on a mission and how they try to survive in another culture.

Christyâ??s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Christy Turlington is an amazing friend, mother, and an activist who is pursuing her masters in Public Health at Columbia University)[/SIZE]

The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
    This novel was completely ahead of its time and Faulkner is surely one of the greatest American writers. What I love about it is the way he tells a family story from each personâ??s perspective within a historical context. The prose throughout is poetic yet unstructured.
    The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway
    This novel transports me each time I read it, to a time and a place that is so much simpler than my own. I fell in love with Hemingwayâ??s idea of Spain through these charactersâ?? experiences, especially Brettâ??s, the bookâ??s heroine, who is such an autonomous spirit.
    Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
    Coming from a family of sisters and the second-born, I always identified with Elizabeth Bennet. The plight of women and our historically limited freedoms make Austenâ??s spirited characters all the more intriguing and inspiring.

Madonnaâ??s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Madonna Ciccone rules the world, is a loyal friend and a terrific mother)[/SIZE]

The Bad Girl by Mario Vargas Llosa
    Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts
    The Time Travelerâ??s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Aunt Louiseâ??s Favorites:
    [SIZE=4](Stellaâ??s Aunt Louise Weed is a wife and mother cum Obama activist in Boston, MA)[/SIZE]

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
    There is a recent, fabulous translation by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky. I read this version (after reading it in college oh-so-many years ago) this summer. It is beautifully written and captures so many essential truths. The first go-round, I mostly cared about the love story of Natasha. This second reading, I read every word about war. Very tongue-in-cheek much of the time.
    It doesnâ??t get better than this.
    Middlemarch by George Eliot
    Dorothea Brooke has so much to teach us all. I have read this twice and will probably read it again. George Eliot was so ahead of her time in terms of both her use of language and the story she sketched. This book really influenced me. I read it for the first time in my junior year in college.
    For short stories I love Alice Munro. She is a Canadian writer with a spare style. She is marvelous. I also loved Jhumpa Lahiriâ??s Interpreter of Maladies.
    I just read a fantastic book when I was in Puerto Rico called Gertrude Bell: Queen of the Desert by Georgina Howell. It is about a woman of great independence during the Victorian era, who traveled many times across the desert (she also climbed many difficult mountains in Switzerland). She is responsible, in part, for the current configuration of Iraq.
    Of course, I love all of Jane Austen. Probably Pride and Prejudice is my favorite, for all the obvious reasons.

Gwynethâ??s Favorites:

This was the first novel I ever read. Actually, it was read to me by my mother. We started it when I was 10 years old. The novel starts out with a young Jane, about the age I was at the time, so I was drawn in, in such a visceral way. It was the moment I really started to understand, from my little bed in a room with strawberry wallpaper, that there was a scope to the world, a past and future, that would be there for the learning and for the taking. It was a powerful and deep experience, being read those words, that story with all of its heavy imagery and emotion.
    I first read this in high school and have returned to it numerous times. I think there was something about the complexity of the protagonistâ??s psychology that made me feel like I wasnâ??t the most misunderstood person in the world (which is what happens with hormonal teenagers). Besides the fact that it is incredibly written, the unsure morality was somehow reassuring. It was okay to be figuring out oneâ??s own sense of right and wrong. In fact, it was one of lifeâ??s great endeavors.
    I was doing a film with Ethan Hawke in 1995 and feeling a bit in shock about what was happening with my life. I hadnâ??t found grace yet with the big changes that were afoot. Ethan correctly intuited that I needed some perspective, some grounding, a sort of literary bringing down to size. He gave me a few of his favorite novels and this masterpiece was one of them. It completely swept me up. It is, in essence, about what happens when one changes landscapes, physical or metaphorical, without intellectual and emotional openness. It also teaches that the unfamiliar must be approached with humility and respect, slowly and without force. It very much set me straight at a very pivotal moment in my life.
    yak

hoxharding Guest
    The books list have most of the same books they teach in various literature classes in school.

LOL. Yes. I'm surprised Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird are not on that list. Oh wait, those were banned at some point. Reading those might've soiled GOOP's downy brain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    LOL. Yes. I'm surprised Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird are not on that list. Oh wait, those were banned at some point. Reading those might've soiled GOOP's downy brain.

*Hee*
    She certainly loves to gush about her pals-doesn't she?
    She especially adores Madonna-

GrinReaper Guest
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but could G.P. be described as being an aristocrat?
    She doesn't rub her social status in others faces, yet she isn't ashamed to be upper crust.
    Has she ever worked, and I mean get your hands dirty, doing disgusting blue collar working class type of work?
    Those are the people that I can relate to more easily and feel more respectful towards.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    She doesn't rub her social status in others faces, yet she isn't ashamed to be upper crust.
    Has she ever worked, and I mean get your hands dirty, doing disgusting blue collar working class type of work?
    Those are the people that I can relate to more easily and feel more respectful towards.

I think either a aristocrat,a socialite or something along those lines.
    I feel she is still searching for her identity-she seems to meld
    to whoever she is close to. I wish she would celebrate her Mother more than she does Madonna,but that is just me.

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    yak
    LOL...

Someone needs to start a spoof newsletter called POOP where they review all brands of canned cheese, plain wrap beer, thrift store outfits and the entire library of DVD's that won this years Razzie Awards.

Now THAT would be some solid reading.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Love it curl!!! POOP, I can see it now....Get The POOP On Gwen

MorbidMolly Guest
    Love it curl!!! POOP, I can see it now....Get The POOP On Gwen

beatlebaby4 Guest
    hehehe love it Molly

dirk diggler Guest
    Who names their kid "Gwyneth" anyway? Would have expected her to marry some one named Robin Hood or Richard the lionheart .

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    Who names their kid "Gwyneth" anyway? Would have expected her to marry some one named Robin Hood or Richard the lionheart .

Dirk Diggler is much more proper....LMAOOOOOO

Huh. Hox's post got me to thinking.

Favorite Films
    Iâ??m not one of those film people who can tell you who the cinematographer was on On The Waterfront or who most influenced Truffaut.
    Nothing puts me off my lunch like a snob pretending to be all self-deprecating. When I first started reading Hox's post, I didn't realize she was quoting GOOP. I thought, hrm, our Hox is a bit of an intellectual snob eh! Sorry Hox!

When it comes to knowledge of film history, Iâ??m semi-rubbish (a friend of mine once left the dinner table when I admitted I had never seen one of the most famous and most well-regarded films of all time).
    aww, there it is again. she's a low-brow like the rest of us! Well, semi-low-brow anyway.

The best way to escape (not to mention the least expensive, most hassle-free way) is to curl up by the fire with an amazing, transportive novel.
    because why, everyone has a fireplace! Right? right? And "amazing, transportive novel" is code for the Hitachi Rabbit. Yes.

All of the reviews were asinine, but since they were ostensibly written by her famous friends, I'll give her a pass. But they sucked just the same.

Gwynethâ??s Favorites:
    This was the first novel I ever read. Actually, it was read to me by my mother. We started it when I was 10 years old.
    As you do. *gag*

I first read this in high school and have returned to it numerous times.
    Fucker's almost 1500 pages long. Cliff's notes anyone?

Ethan correctly intuited that I needed some perspective...
    Awww, I love intuitive men! And "perspective" is code for--you guessed it!--Mr. Rabbit:

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Yep!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Quote Originally Posted by curl_up_n_dye View Post
    lol...

Someone needs to start a spoof newsletter called poop where they review all brands of canned cheese, plain wrap beer, thrift store outfits and the entire library of dvd's that won this years razzie awards.

Now that would be some solid reading.
    brilliant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    Nothing puts me off my lunch like a snob pretending to be all self-deprecating.
    Totally.

aww, there it is again. she's a low-brow like the rest of us! Well, semi-low-brow anyway.
    And how about her Anglophilia. Use of the word "rubbish". She also probably says things like "At the mo", "nutter", "apples and pears" etc. I say, old chap, you really do sound quite British, old gal.

Fucker's almost 1500 pages long. Cliff's notes anyone?
    And she's "returned to it numerous times." Sure she has.

I agree with Hox: she should celebrate her mother instead of Madonna. There are lots (loads?) of things she could learn from Ms. Danner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And how about her Anglophilia. Use of the word "rubbish". She also probably says things like "At the mo", "nutter", "apples and pears" etc. I say, old chap, you really do sound quite British, old gal.
    OH NO! Although I'm far enough away that I've never had to actually hear it thankgawd, I hear Madonna still insists on trotting out her horrible fake British accent. I bet these two BFFs speak to each other in matching fake accents. AHHHHH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Screwtape Guest
    Maybe my first newsletter will be on the correct usage of "pip pip" and "ello ello"

Oh please, this.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    hehehe I can't wait until you get your first newsletter Screwy!!!

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    I was just thinking again about Halo's comment about Gweneth's 'WASP-ish face' ..... LOLOLOLOL!

IrishBabe Guest

If by "returned to it numerous times" she means "had to stop reading it 412 times to look up the multi-syllable words in my Webster's", then I believe her.

Katrinawitch Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    LOL...

Someone needs to start a spoof newsletter called POOP where they review all brands of canned cheese, plain wrap beer, thrift store outfits and the entire library of DVD's that won this years Razzie Awards.

Ohmigod, I would totally join the mailing list for that newsletter!!!!

I think the thing that bugs me most about li'l Gwynnie is how she throws those British words into her everyday conversation, like "rubbish". Maybe she got her faux-brit accent from hanging out with Madonna so much?

It must be nice to have so much free time (of course, she probably has a nanny to help with little Pear and Jebediah), that you can just sit and read a novel for an hour at the drop of a hat!
    Last edited by Katrinawitch; 03-19-2009 at 12:33 PM.

Pear and Jebediah. LMAO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perdi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    *SPRAYS HER TEA ON HER SCREEN* She is absolutely not aristocracy!!!!! Good heavens!! She is an actress - the ultimate in trash to the aristocracy, Darling!!

TallulahDahling Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    AAAARGHHH! she is the fucking female Keanu Reeves
    LMFFAO!!! You're killin me, dahling.

hoxharding Guest
    [quote=herekittykitty;696536]Huh. Hox's post got me to thinking.

Nothing puts me off my lunch like a snob pretending to be all self-deprecating. When I first started reading Hox's post, I didn't realize she was quoting GOOP. I thought, hrm, our Hox is a bit of an intellectual snob eh! Sorry Hox!

*LOl*
    Trust me,I did not say those things! Odd bit of trivia though. I once named a character of a series of stories I wrote 'Apple'
    Years later,Gwen named her kid 'Apple'
    Thing is, I was having a block on names so I looked at the computer I was typing on and saw 'Apple' Since the character had red hair and rosy cheeks,I grabbed it.
    So,what is her excuse?

King Cryo-le Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Years later,Gwen named her kid 'Apple'
    Thing is, I was having a block on names so I looked at the computer I was typing on and saw 'Apple' Since the character had red hair and rosy cheeks,I grabbed it.
    So,what is her excuse?
    It's a better name than "Shithouse" apparently :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBLMb-5TAI

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    It's a better name than "Shithouse" apparently :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HBLMb-5TAI
    OH MY

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    LOL...

That's a good idea!
    Any hags around here with the computer skillz to start creating something like that?
    I'd be glad to write up reviews based on my own taste test for the "plain wrap beer."
    And it could be a heck of a reading/movie list.
    After all, if a few hags who don't like it here can leave and start their own forums, why can't a few other hags start their own poop?

Jeez, does she like the smell of her own farts much?
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

NewYorkDoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Jeez, does she like the smell of her own farts much?
    that's rubbish!

she has madonna-itis. she thinks because she is married to a brit she can adopt a faux brit way of speaking.

what a hag. and i don't mean death hag (the finest hag).

Perdi Guest
    HEY!!! What's wrong with the brit way of speaking?!?!