Page 1 of 17 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West

Seagorath Guest

Kanye West

Kanye West arrested after skirmish at airport

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Police say they have arrested Kanye West at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of vandalism after an altercation with a photographer.

Kanye West attends a fashion show in New York City on Monday.

An airport spokesman says police also arrested West's road manager shortly before 8 a.m. on Thursday.

Airport spokesman Marshall Lowe says early reports are that West got into an altercation with a commercial photographer and a camera valued at more than $10,000 was broken.

The incident happened before West and his manager, who was not identified, cleared a security screening at the airport.

Lowe says police are continuing to interview witnesses and West may be booked later this morning.

Armcast Guest
    Wasn't he the asshat that said he should be in the bible or something? He's a moron regardless...

Old Soul Guest
    I thought he had died too:O

Vamp Guest
    I'm not defending Kayne but those Photographers are a PAIN in the ass.

lisalouver Guest
    Jesus!

This needs to be moved. I thought he was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Jesus!

This needs to be moved. I thought he was dead.
    I was just gonna say the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Old Soul Guest
    Now we know kanye isnt worm food!

Add me to the list i thought he had died too lol

Glamrock Princess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie Ignatius View Post
    I thought he had died too:O

Same here.

Seagorath Guest
    Sorry about posting this in the wrong area...He's indeed ALIVE...my bad...cheers!

STRAIGHT Guest
    He looks so happy as usual doesn't he.

Armcast Guest
    He should have been arrested just for looking like Urkel...

Image Maker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    Wasn't he the asshat that said he should be in the bible or something? He's a moron regardless...
    LOL..."asshat."

Only place I've ever seen that used is over at Rachel Lucas' blog.

Didn't Kanye just finish doing the MTV awards...the same award show where he said he would never attend again because he didn't win last year? Asshat is right.

BTW there is a video of him destroying 2 cameras and going after the 3rd that was actually taking the video over at Dlisted.com (another one of my favorite haunts.)

STRAIGHT Guest
    He and alot of people try to make it look like it's everyone else's fault that they haven't had an eggistential breakthrough in their live's yet. Pull your head out of your ass kid and look around.
    Last edited by STRAIGHT; 09-11-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Guest Guest
    Kanye is a media whore...... so now he's attacking paps?

STRAIGHT Guest
    He is a miserable person looking to blame his unhappiness on other people even though he has alot of money.

cachluv Guest
    Here's the video, I bet it'll be taken off soon though (as usual).

His response "Ain't no police, man".....does that even make sense?

"Heeeeere's the video of Kanye (in the grey hood) throwing a wittle tantrum at LAX because some big bad pappies tried to take his picture. This is a lot more tame than I thought it would be. I mean, Kanye doesn't even say "SQUID BRAINS" once. Although, when one of the pappers starts screaming for the police, Kanye answers with "Ain't no police man!!" Well, there was some police around and they arrested his ass.
    Kanye is currently marinating in a jail cell on $20,000 bond."

I don't know why (please don't throw tomatoes) but I just don't like this guy or his music....he seems like a pompous ass...

BUT...I do agree that the photogs can be awfully irritating and invasive

Sharmika Guest
    Love his music, can't stand the personna(sp?). But look at it this way: Mom dies. Breaks engagement. Been out of the public eye for a bit. Papsmears try to take his pic. He don't want his pic took. He flips. Gets arrested. Will post bail. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmika View Post
    Love his music, can't stand the personna(sp?). But look at it this way: Mom dies. Breaks engagement. Been out of the public eye for a bit. Papsmears try to take his pic. He don't want his pic took. He flips. Gets arrested. Will post bail. The End.

Good Point

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Papsmears...LMAO!

Sharmika I've never read a better term for those leeches.

I can't decide who's worse in the arrogance department: Kanye or Sean "Puffy/P Diddy/Cocoa Puffs/whatever" Combs.

Nosgothic Guest
    All I have to say is Kanye = Cockbag.

That is all.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    I actually like his music too, Sharmika. Some of it, anyway. He's definitely a talented guy, but the problem is...he KNOWS it. And won't let anyone forget it, either.

At the MTV Europe Awards, he ran up onto the stage to accept the award for best video...When another artists name had already been called as the winner.

At the end of the show, Justin Timberlake, who was acting as host for the show said;

"Kanye will be in the parking lot after the show - Accepting all the awards he didn't win."

I about fell out of my chair laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post
    He is a miserable person looking to blame his unhappiness on other people even though he has alot of money.

I totally agree with you- he has always behaved poorly, and seems even worse since his mom passed away...what's up with all these celebrities that are so hateful? I realize that the papparazzi can be like vultures, however these people WANT to be famous- they can't have it both ways. (Justin Timberlake sometimes acts like an angry diva too- yawn, life as a multimillionaire celebrity must really suck.)
    Last edited by Cynful; 09-11-2008 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    I can't decide who's worse in the arrogance department: Kanye or Sean "Puffy/P Diddy/Cocoa Puffs/whatever" Combs.

Although Diddy, or whatever his name is this week, can be a jerk, I think Kanye wins the top honors for arrogance. JMO.

27. 09-12-2008, 02:34 AM

He's the one that taught my kid to swear, she has one of his albums on her mp3 player, I never listened to it, not my type of music. She has a fuzzy white chicken as a pet(i know ) and said in a loud voice he 's a cute little f@@ker. Husband blamed me, oh noooo it was kanye.

Sphr798 Guest
    This guy has a huge problem in controlling his temper. People will only tolerate this kind of crap for so long and then he'll lose his career, no matter how talented. He screams to anyone who will listen about racism but then attacks the pap. Bite the hand that feeds you.

Snudgie Guest
    He's a plonker.....I love "Gold-Digger" but apart from that...I just think he's a plonker!

With a temper and attitude like his, I just don't see how people like him or his music. They aren't the best from what I've heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

onekindsistah Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatgrrl View Post
    I think they are the same person.

Bozarth Guest
    I saw this thread on the main page and got excited. for a second, I thought it was posted under "Musicians".

Kanye don't care nothin' about photogs.

Sharmika Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Papsmears...LMAO!

Sharmika I've never read a better term for those leeches.
    Oh, Jack! You always have my back. Can't go wrong with you on my side!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    I actually like his music too, Sharmika. Some of it, anyway. He's definitely a talented guy, but the problem is...he KNOWS it. And won't let anyone forget it, either.

At the MTV Europe Awards, he ran up onto the stage to accept the award for best video...When another artists name had already been called as the winner.

At the end of the show, Justin Timberlake, who was acting as host for the show said;

"Kanye will be in the parking lot after the show - Accepting all the awards he didn't win."

I about fell out of my chair laughing.
    Our husband was on TV, and he burned Kan, the Louis Vuitton Don? How in the HELL did I miss THAT?!?!?!

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Our husband was on TV, and he burned Kan, the Louis Vuitton Don? How in the HELL did I miss THAT?!?!?!
    I tried to find a YouTube vid of it, but all it had was his performance and the commercial our hubby did. I'm sure I can find it elsewhere and send it to you.

It must not have affected their friendship too much, cause I know Kanye has performed with him in other venues before. I just thought it was hilarious for Justin to call Kanye out like that.

Kanye looked like such an ass going up there thinking he automatically won. And then later bitching and complaining because he had spent more money making his video than the group that did win. Come the crap ON, Kanye! It's the MTV awards! It's not like someone cheated your ass out of a Grammy or something.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    He's P Diddy Lite and P. Diddy doesn't have much talent either

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

cachluv Guest

This man is a class-A MESS!!!!!!!

http://dlisted.com/node/29190

Saturday, November 8th 2008 Kanye West Can Go Pee Pee Wherever He Wants!

Kanye West was hanging out in his dressing room at the MTV Europe Awards, probably violently blogging on his MacBook air, when he felt the urge to purge through his pee hole. Since he's Kanye, he couldn't be bothered with walking 20 or 30 steps to the nearest toilet. So he got up and pissed all over the carpet. In Kanye's beautiful mind, I'm sure he figured he was cleansing the carpet with his greatness. At least he didn't have to go caca.

Kanye was sharing a dressing room with the Ting Tings and they were a little surprised to have his piss all over the floor. Their drummer told The Sun, “We ask for a lot of unusual things on our backstage rider but that ain’t one of them!

harlequin_clown Guest
    Useless tool

Jazbabee Guest
    Pompous, self righeous little prick !

cachluv Guest
    Thursday, April 9th 2009
    Kanye West Loves Fishdicks

The words "gay" and "fish" usually cancel each other out, but Matt & Trey made it work on South Park last night. The words came together just for Kanye West. The term "gay fish" was born for him. During the episode, Kanye realizes that he loves fishdick and he dives into the ocean so that he can be gay with the fishes and toss their gills. Gay Fish Kanye even sings a song in his signature Atari '84 voice. Totally authentic. Kanye was really meant to be a gay fish.

I have been patiently refreshing Kanye's blog all morning for his response to this GAY FISH FUCKING SHIT FUCK, but he has yet to utter a peep. I hope that when he does, he brings back his ALL-CAPS rants. The internets hasn't been the same without them

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Thursday, April 9th 2009
    Kanye West Loves Fishdicks

The words "gay" and "fish" usually cancel each other out, but Matt & Trey made it work on South Park last night. The words came together just for Kanye West. The term "gay fish" was born for him. During the episode, Kanye realizes that he loves fishdick and he dives into the ocean so that he can be gay with the fishes and toss their gills. Gay Fish Kanye even sings a song in his signature Atari '84 voice. Totally authentic. Kanye was really meant to be a gay fish.

I have been patiently refreshing Kanye's blog all morning for his response to this GAY FISH FUCKING SHIT FUCK, but he has yet to utter a peep. I hope that when he does, he brings back his ALL-CAPS rants. The internets hasn't been the same without them

I wonder if he will try and sue south park and get it yanked from syndication like tom cruise did.

ZoeAnne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Pompous, self righeous little prick !
    In a nutshell

cachluv Guest
    Thursday, April 9th 2009
    Kanye Got His Feelings Hurt!

Kanye West finally got psychical with his MacBook Air and pounded out a response to South Park's claim that he's a gay fish who loves fishdicks in his mouth. Kanye did it in ALL-CAPS too! Wasn't the internet feeling kind of bloated lately? Well, it won't anymore, because it let out a huge fart of relief when Kanye posted his ALL-CAPS rant!
    Kanye thought the gay fish shit was funny, but admitted that he did hurt his feelings a bit. Aw, hug his blog and throw a cookie at your monitor.

That's kind of sweet.

Kanye also added that he's trying to control his ego. No, no, no, no, no, Kanye! Don't do that. Feed the ego! Grow the ego. If Kanye's ego went away, I'm pretty sure he would shrink down into a discarded peanut shell. A pigeon would come along and accidentally eat him. Then who would write fucked-up blog rants sponsored by Summer's Eve (you're looking at me, aren't you?). I like my Kanye super-ego-sized!

cachluv Guest
    Doctor Who Operated on Kanye's Mom Loses License

Los Angeles (E! Online) â?? The diagnosis on Dr. Jan Adams' career: inoperable.

The plastic surgeon who operated on Kanye West's mother the day before she died in late 2007 has given up his license to practice medicine in California after the state's Medical Board brought charges against him stemming from two criminal convictions for driving under the influence.
    Per court papers obtained by Extra, Adams has admitted "the truth of each and every allegation," thereby resolving the board's allegations against him.

"The mission of the Medical Board is pubic protection, and this action reflects the Board's ongoing commitment to that mission," read a statement from Barb Johnston, the Medical Board's executive director.
    Adams may petition for reinstatement in three years, but in surrendering his license now, he acknowledges that the reasons for the disciplinary action "shall be deemed to be true and correct" should the board take up his case in the future.

This is the second time in a year the physician has lost his right to practice. Last January, the Medical Board did not immediately renew his license due to his failure to pay child support that he owes his ex.

Adams also ran into trouble with the Medical Board after he was busted for DUIs in 2003 and 2006, both of which nabbed him sentences of probation. He was collared again last June when he used an exit ramp to get on the freeway in the Northern California city of Vallejo and tests revealed his blood-alcohol level at .20, well above the state limit. After subsequently pleading no contest, he was given a one-year jail term.

Adams was a doctor in high demand on the talk-show circuit regarding discussing plastic surgery options. But that all changed after he performed multiple elective procedures on Donde West on Nov. 9, 2008, including a tummy tuck and breast reduction. She died the next day, prompting intense scrutiny of his practice and damaging his reputation.

While a coroner's report couldn't determine an official cause of death, it cited evidence that Kanye's mom had coronary disease and "multiple postoperative factors" resulting from the cosmetic procedures.

Flowergrrl Guest
    I like his music. I've come to find out it's best to leave them at what they are... "Entertainers". And, forget about them as actual people. You probably won't like them if you do.

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    I like his music. I've come to find out it's best to leave them at what they are... "Entertainers". And, forget about them as actual people. You probably won't like them if you do.
    ---That's pretty smart ratgrrl. Unless they do something eggregiously offensive or un-PC then it's probably the smartest thing we can do

Fishdicks...

Huh, huh, huh, huh, huh.......

cachluv Guest
    Lol

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Doctor Who Operated on Kanye's Mom Loses License

Los Angeles (E! Online) â?? The diagnosis on Dr. Jan Adams' career: inoperable.

The plastic surgeon who operated on Kanye West's mother the day before she died in late 2007 has given up his license to practice medicine in California after the state's Medical Board brought charges against him stemming from two criminal convictions for driving under the influence.
    Per court papers obtained by Extra, Adams has admitted "the truth of each and every allegation," thereby resolving the board's allegations against him.

"The mission of the Medical Board is pubic protection, and this action reflects the Board's ongoing commitment to that mission," read a statement from Barb Johnston, the Medical Board's executive director.
    Adams may petition for reinstatement in three years, but in surrendering his license now, he acknowledges that the reasons for the disciplinary action "shall be deemed to be true and correct" should the board take up his case in the future.

This is the second time in a year the physician has lost his right to practice. Last January, the Medical Board did not immediately renew his license due to his failure to pay child support that he owes his ex.

Adams also ran into trouble with the Medical Board after he was busted for DUIs in 2003 and 2006, both of which nabbed him sentences of probation. He was collared again last June when he used an exit ramp to get on the freeway in the Northern California city of Vallejo and tests revealed his blood-alcohol level at .20, well above the state limit. After subsequently pleading no contest, he was given a one-year jail term.

Adams was a doctor in high demand on the talk-show circuit regarding discussing plastic surgery options. But that all changed after he performed multiple elective procedures on Donde West on Nov. 9, 2008, including a tummy tuck and breast reduction. She died the next day, prompting intense scrutiny of his practice and damaging his reputation.

While a coroner's report couldn't determine an official cause of death, it cited evidence that Kanye's mom had coronary disease and "multiple postoperative factors" resulting from the cosmetic procedures.
    Nice to hear this guy is "off the market." He had done quite a few botched surgeries. I think the talk show circuit might want to start investigating their guests a little more.

52. 04-10-2009, 05:58 AM