Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 201 to 212 of 212

Thread: President Joe Biden

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    878
    i thought this thread would be much longer .How do people feel about Biden now he's been in post over a year ?

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,807
    A lot better than that orange moron we had.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,418
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    A lot better than that orange moron we had.
    I saw in the news where he was just elected to get rid of crazy--their words, not mine. This is true with my friends, who still support him. I don't agree with some of his policies but I'll take him over Trump any day.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  4. #204
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bone Orchard, Mass.
    Posts
    1,291
    Should a man who publicly assaults, gropes, and sniffs little girls be president of the US?

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bone Orchard, Mass.
    Posts
    1,291
    I'm convinced Biden stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders with Dominion voting machine software and Konnech poll worker software.

    Compare the size of the crowds Sanders generated and the size of the crowds the sitting vice president generated.

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDippytack View Post
    Should a man who publicly assaults, gropes, and sniffs little girls be president of the US?
    Yes I agree, this is something Donald Trump has done and worse.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bone Orchard, Mass.
    Posts
    1,291
    Two people have pled guilty to stealing Ashley Biden's diary. Ashley describes in her diary how her father Joe would climb in the shower and shower with her.
    If you're Joe Biden, Bill Clinton, or Michael Jackson, you get a pass for being a perv.

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,418
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDippytack View Post
    Two people have pled guilty to stealing Ashley Biden's diary. Ashley describes in her diary how her father Joe would climb in the shower and shower with her.
    If you're Joe Biden, Bill Clinton, or Michael Jackson, you get a pass for being a perv.
    I lived with two members of my family who were drug addicts like Ashley Biden. They would say and write anything. I never believed a word they said.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  9. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,189
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I lived with two members of my family who were drug addicts like Ashley Biden. They would say and write anything. I never believed a word they said.
    Sorry to hear about your family, me too I sadly know what you talk about.
    Sadly I find that most drug addicts are selfish people who only care about
    them and no one else.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I lived with two members of my family who were drug addicts like Ashley Biden. They would say and write anything. I never believed a word they said.
    Thing is, it hasn't even been proven that page that is going around is actually from her diary. It suddenly popped up online without any proof it was actually from the diary or it was her writing and of course, they all believed it just like the supposed laptop pics that everyone has claimed to have seen but if you ask for proof, they either block or ignore you, especially when you remind them if it is true like they claim it is, and they willingly went looking and downloaded them as 'proof' , they have admitted to looking up CP and can be charged because of it.

    If it was true and it's a big if, then he deserves all the shit coming his way but with something this serious, you would think people would actually wait to see if it was real before casting stones. Then again it's not like they haven't tried to play this card before.

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    37,418
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Thing is, it hasn't even been proven that page that is going around is actually from her diary. It suddenly popped up online without any proof it was actually from the diary or it was her writing and of course, they all believed it just like the supposed laptop pics that everyone has claimed to have seen but if you ask for proof, they either block or ignore you, especially when you remind them if it is true like they claim it is, and they willingly went looking and downloaded them as 'proof' , they have admitted to looking up CP and can be charged because of it.

    If it was true it's a big if, then he deserves all the shit coming his way but with something this serious, you would think people would actually wait to see if it was real before casting stones. Then again it's not like they haven't tried to play this card before.
    Exactly.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD





  12. #212
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    6,807
    I want to see the page as proof before I believe any of it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •