Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: President Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize the Dems had a Benny Hinn wannabe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSlXpv9-Ojw
    Who is Benny Hinn?
    Anyways watch this. "Sophie Can Walk"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdHjH...oingboing.net/
    Funny with cute little wheelchair.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

michael d Guest
    There are already two political threads. I really don't want to see the forum filled with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Who is Benny Hinn?

Benny Hinn is an evangelist who could "HEAL" people of their problems, disabilities, etc.

He actually knocks people down on the floor.....OMG i am gonna piss myself

Check it out here: It is freaking hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

Quote Originally Posted by michael d View Post
    There are already two political threads. I really don't want to see the forum filled with them.
    It isn't political in terms of I say to vote for one or the other.
    Rather it is a funny clip of someone in the public eye who made a error.

Seriously, not meant to get you to vote for one or the other. Just humor.

michael d Guest
    Its been talked about several times. I guess we'll see.

I didn't take this as a political thread....I thought it was more of a funny, lighthearted thing

Thank you Findadeathaddict
    Hey Michael D, can't we just agree to disagree on this?

I dont see this as a political thread. Some joeblow loosely ties together some clips that have no relation to eachother then has audio of Joe Biden cussing while he narrates his nonsensical philosophy. If anyone takes this seriously they must be a ninny.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Armcast Guest

michael d Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    Thank you Findadeathaddict
    Hey Michael D, can't we just agree to disagree on this?
    I don't care, but some people are big Biden fans and some will start posting threads with every link they find. I didn't think that you were doing this for political purposes.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Who is Benny Hinn?
    LOL

YES! Now I see why people love Michael Moore. Factual documentaries are rockin!!

My personal favorite parts:

anti miracle

triggering a walking instinct in her brain

get em out of the wheelchair & into the streets

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Benny Hinn is an evangelist who could "HEAL" people of their problems, disabilities, etc.

He actually knocks people down on the floor.....OMG i am gonna piss myself

Check it out here: It is freaking hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI
    Oh nooo that was priceless. I am emailing that to everyone I know.

I dont see this as a political thread. Some joeblow loosely ties together some clips that have no relation to eachother then has audio of Joe Biden cussing while he narrates his nonsensical philosophy. If anyone takes this seriously they must be a ninny.
    Thanks Ich...

Maruz83 Guest
    That was funny................ But ohhhh sooo sad all at the same time !

omg just the title of this thread is making me crack up every time l see it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Point is there is already a thread about Joe Biden. If a video were to surface of Tamachi's sex change operation, it would go into the Poak Chop thread so Rara can shake her Butta Beans some more. Please try to keep the forum organized. If you have a story about someone who already has a thread about them, please place it there.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Point is there is already a thread about Joe Biden. If a video were to surface of Tamachi's sex change operation, it would go into the Poak Chop thread so Rara can shake her Butta Beans some more. Please try to keep the forum organized. If you have a story about someone who already has a thread about them, please place it there.
    well now my post looks stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    Don't worry..."Joe Biden" cracks me up as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    Don't worry..."Joe Biden" cracks me up as well...
    haaaaaaaaa
    you're an ass

for the record, "Joe Biden tells Wheelchair Man to Stand Up" cracked me up.

carry on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    Show me a politican that has no scandal in their past and I will glady sit on the beach when the next Huriicane comes thru. They all have crap intheir past, they are human and when they go for office the baggage goes with them. Don't care what they are dem or rep.

Oh A voice of reason!

RaRaRamona Guest
    LOL Yes, I was lost at first b/c they'd been merged. I may have been confused though b/c I was busy thowin mah buttah beans.

Armcast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I was busy thowin mah buttah beans.
    video?

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    LOL Yes, I was lost at first b/c they'd been merged. I may have been confused though b/c I was busy thowin mah buttah beans.
    happens to the best of us...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

djdeath-hag Guest
    What Joe Biden's records show me is that he is no less qualified than Sarah Palin, since they are fighting for the same job. I look forward to seeing them debate one another.....surely it will be more insightful than what I've read thus far in this thread, including the links. Be well, be happy, VOTE!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Armcast View Post
    video?
    happens to the best of us...
    I'll post one when Fin does. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What the hell are buttah beans?!?!? A food item or a body part? And why is it that Finn knows and I don't?

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    What the hell are buttah beans?!?!? A food item or a body part? And why is it that Finn knows and I don't?
    Cause Finn is a wise one, Grasshopper

I'm not happy that Obama picked Biden as a running mate. Biden's and Palin's families are a non issue for me. But Biden has a bad habit of speaking before thinking and I think that's going to hurt the campaign.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    I'm not happy that Obama picked Biden as a running mate. Biden's and Palin's families are a non issue for me. But Biden has a bad habit of speaking before thinking and I think that's going to hurt the campaign.
    I hope that he will restrain himself.....because we need a regime change.

Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    I'm not happy that Obama picked Biden as a running mate.
    Neither am I. It should have been Biden picking Obama for a running mate. Joe speaks his mind and the truth, more of us and politicans should do so.

michael d Guest
    I read that Biden has been practicing for the debates with Michigan State Governor Jennifer Granholm. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall and see what scenarios they play out. I think that he will do well though I'm guessing the VP debates will be a wash.

RoRo Guest
    For me, all politicians lie to get in office, lie while they are in office and lie when they leave office, the best we can do is pick the one we think will maybe do better than the other .....and the children shouldn't have anything to do with it

Seen him on the American morning talk shows he seemed
    to know what he was talking about.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    he's a little too douchey for me with the hair plugs & plagiarism...never trust a man with
    hair plugs

Quote Originally Posted by stinkythejokedog View Post
    he's a little too douchey for me with the hair plugs & plagiarism...never trust a man with
    hair plugs
    Unlike Ronald Reagan who used to dye his hair when
    he was President.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Unlike Ronald Reagan who used to dye his hair when
    he was President.
    he didn't dye his hair...his barber did...but biden is still a giant douche who sniffs the bicycle seats of senior citizens...

endsleigh03 Guest
    Joe?

Hey, has anyone seen Joe?

michael d Guest
    I think that Joe is doing his part. I've been watching his speeches and he is pretty hard hitting. He seems presidential, he's able to campaign by himself, he's not(outside of a couple gaffes) stealing headlines from Obama. . . In a nutshell he's doing exactly what he should be doing.

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    I can't wait to watch Biden smash holes in the "Palin/McCain" debates! I wonder if she will allow the media to be present for that LOL.

michael d Guest
    I think the upcoming debate will decide the overall strategy for the VP debate. I'm guessing that they're going to try to bait Biden into a Rick Lazio situation. That's all they can really hope for.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I think the upcoming debate will decide the overall strategy for the VP debate. I'm guessing that they're going to try to bait Biden into a Rick Lazio situation. That's all they can really hope for.
    Unless Gov. Palin decides that the best interests of the American voters would be to cancel the VP debate.

Ron Burgundy Guest
    I think that Joe is doing his part. I've been watching his speeches and he is pretty hard hitting. He seems presidential....
    I agree Michael...

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark,[10] where by his own later description he was a lazy student.[11] He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in history and political science in 1965,[2] ranked 506th of 688 in his class.[12]
    He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968,[10] where by his own description he again underperformed and ranked 76th of 85 students.[11][13] During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and Biden was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record.[13] (The issue came up in 1987 during Biden's presidential campaign, and later that year the Delaware Supreme Court's Board of Professional Responsibility cleared Biden of the plagiarism charges regarding his standing as a lawyer, saying Biden had "not violated any rules".)[14] Biden was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1969

Sounds like perfect qualifications to me...hell, he should be running.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I agree Michael...

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark,[10] where by his own later description he was a lazy student.[11] He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in history and political science in 1965,[2] ranked 506th of 688 in his class.[12]
    He went on to receive his Juris Doctor from Syracuse University College of Law in 1968,[10] where by his own description he again underperformed and ranked 76th of 85 students.[11][13] During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and Biden was permitted to retake the course after receiving a grade of F, which was subsequently dropped from his record.[13] (The issue came up in 1987 during Biden's presidential campaign, and later that year the Delaware Supreme Court's Board of Professional Responsibility cleared Biden of the plagiarism charges regarding his standing as a lawyer, saying Biden had "not violated any rules".)[14] Biden was admitted to the Delaware Bar in 1969

Sounds like perfect qualifications to me...hell, he should be running.
    You are kidding, right? That was, um, 40 years ago. And...oh never mind...it's not even worth saying.

michael d Guest
    Ron,

Do you really want to get into a discussion concerning college transcripts and performance? There is only one person in all of this that has an exemplary educational record. Only two with advanced degrees.

Ron Burgundy Guest
    I just thought since everyone seems to be slinging useless shit here, and usually only one side of it, that I would too.

Makes about as much sense as any of it.

Anyway, none of these candidates are capable of even remotely making a difference that will be noteworthy. Pandering for votes on all sides is all that you're hearing. Same ol Same ol come January.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Biden has chimp testicles

46. 09-24-2008, 05:08 PM

michael d Guest
    Job well done, Sen. Biden.

The more times I see and read the transcript of the debate, the more I realize how much he blew her away. She made no sense 1/2 the time. If a man had come out with some of the lines she did he woulda been laughed outta the country. C'mon! Say it ain't so...

endsleigh03 Guest
    I think Joe Biden did an amazing job, and not only that, he has a KILLER smile.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I think Joe Biden did an amazing job, and not only that, he has a KILLER smile.
    He certainly does. And it's sincere.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    He certainly does. And it's sincere.
    You know, I think that's what it is. It lights up his whole face, and it looks real.
    I couldn't help but compare it to McCains aggressive nature and attitude during his debate with Obama, I found that off-putting.

Really refreshing.