Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

DexterKitty Guest
    John Carpenter.... he even decapitated some of his victims, and went back several times, to have sex with their headless corpses. *puke*

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    John Carpenter.... he even decapitated some of his victims, and went back several times, to have sex with their headless corpses. *puke*
    As you do.

warmbear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    As you do.
    Of course, think of the money you save over going to prostitutes....

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warmbear View Post
    Of course, think of the money you save over going to prostitutes....
    Tis true wb.........

DexterKitty Guest
    The guy was a total nut. It really is strange how somebody with great intelligence, and good looks like that, could be a serial killer. It really makes a person take stock about juding a book by its cover.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    The guy was a total nut. It really is strange how somebody with great intelligence, and good looks like that, could be a serial killer. It really makes a person take stock about juding a book by its cover.

I used to work with a guy that, when he wore a turtleneck and had that sleek 'do looked like Ted. He was not amused when several of us pointed it out, complete with photo. I remember another coworker saying, "Ah know he was a killah, honey, but he was so handsome! If ah had to be muh-dehed ah wouldn't want it to be some ol' ugly Nightstalker fellah, I'd want him to be good-lookin"

Aging Faces of California's Death Row

Great post!! Sorry to hear some of these a-holes were still alive.

Strike that-sorry to hear ANY of them are still alive....

RubySlippers Guest
    that's wild.

Scott Peterson has a Marshall Applewhite look about him now.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ChargerBill Guest
    Pay-Per-View idea: Charles Ng Vs. Scott Peterson in a fight to the death gladiator style, the 'winner' gets Richard Ramirez. It would make millions, with proceeds going to their victims families.

Hag1 Guest
    They need to take them directly from the courtroom to the chair to save the taxpayers some money.

That fucker who killed Polly Klaas is still alive? I remember him making nasty comments to Mark Klaas when he was being taken away after being sentenced to death. He needs to die.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Whats the point of Death Row if you get to grow old there? Off em.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

kafenervosa Guest
    Aren't the Menendez brothers on death row?

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    I was gonna mention Scott Peterson's face has really changed.

TheMysterian Guest

Thumbs up

Great post!

soonerpimp Guest
    I could'nt find any info on R. Curl, anyone know his first name?
    interesting post BTW

Harrietd Guest
    Nice post. I wanna know, though, what have these pos got to smirk about?

wow I didn't know who some of these guys were
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Forever-27 Guest
    The libs think the lethal injection of death is cruel and unusual punishment so the California death chamber has been put on hold. Its all held up in the courts , eventually it will start again. When someone gets sentenced to die the system is all messed up. Weather the convicted wants to or not there is an automatic appeal that gets filed. Due to the state budget being in kaos theres a backlog of cases waiting for appeal. They dont have the means or the funds to get to 90% in even 2 years. So when you get slated to die , bank on spending a minimum of 20 years on death row.

Eric and Lyle menendez who were minors at the time Eric confessed to his physichrist about offing their parents in Beverly Hills the brothers dodged the death sentence. In California they dont sentence minors to die. They were sent to the California Youth Authority ( CYA ) and when they came of age went off to prison. Both Lyle and Eric got life in prison without the possibility of parole. They are still in prison today. The state has them seperated so each brother hasnt seen the other in over 10 years, each brother is in a different prison
    Last edited by Forever-27; 05-01-2009 at 11:28 AM.

kafenervosa Guest
    I didn't know that about the Menendez brothers--thanks.

Wow, Ramirez is still around? I wonder why David Westerfield, the schmuck who killed Danielle Van Dam (holy shit what a story that was) a few miles from where I live, wasn't in that line-up?

crimson and clover Guest
    Sickening to see our (Californian's) tax dollars keeping these pieces of shit alive, fat, and happy.

MorbidMolly Guest
    I am a " Lib " and I say kill`em. Lumping all people into one group is pretentious. I`m sure there are some conservatives out there that oppose the death penality. I don`t need any party to tell me how I feel about something. And really, I don`t think any of the bastards looked that bad. Smilies and all. Nice post.
    Last edited by MorbidMolly; 05-02-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Danny62 Guest
    Interesting...Scott Peterson looks arrogant! And that smile by Richard Ramirez is creepy!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Interesting...Scott Peterson looks arrogant! And that smile by Richard Ramirez is creepy!

None of them seem the worse for wear IMO

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    None of them seem the worse for wear IMO
    Yeah they have no worries free meals and a place to sleep!!

I can't believe how arrogant Scott Peterson looks though! He looks like he is proud as punch to be in prison?

MorbidMolly Guest
    Yeah they have no worries free meals and a place to sleep!!

I can't believe how arrogant Scott Peterson looks though! He looks like he is proud as punch to be in prison?

That`s because a million slut crazed women write him every week....I`m serious....I`m sure he has plenty of money on his books

Danny62 Guest
    That`s because a million slut crazed women write him every week....I`m serious....I`m sure he has plenty of money on his books

YOu know I don't doubt that! I wonder what the hell the attraction is with women and prison imates!

I hope the fucker gets carpel tunnel from whacking off thinking of the women he will never meet/fuck!!

MorbidMolly Guest
    YOu know I don't doubt that! I wonder what the hell the attraction is with women and prison imates!

I hope the fucker gets carpel tunnel from whacking off thinking of the women he will never meet/fuck!!

If he can find the damn thing....I picture him with a small penis and girly feet....

Danny62 Guest
    If he can find the damn thing....I picture him with a small penis and girly feet....
    LMFAO! Oh that was a good one!! Made me laugh!!

Maruz83 Guest
    Me to !! LOL

TallulahDahling Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    Scott Peterson has a Marshall Applewhite look about him now.

OMG--I thought the same thing!!!

Pryncis Guest
    I thought Scott Peterson had this kind of Adam Sandler/Happy Gilmore look going on...

soonerpimp Guest
    I repeat, does anyone know who R. Curl is?

DeadRinger Guest
    We had John Wayne Glover here in Australia, known as 'The Granny Killer' because he murdered six elderly women with a claw hammer over a fourteen month period in 1989/1990. He was eventually arrested, and was sentenced to six life sentences. He hanged himself in his cell in 2005.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Glover

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/s.../killer_1.html

burgtwngrl Guest
    How many people do you have to kill to be deemed a serial killer? I can't believe Scott Peterson is allowed to blog on a website. I used to sit in on trials for battered women I worked with battered women and I just can't understand these women who fall in love with these killers,rapists etc. How desperate do you have to be?

DexterKitty Guest
    IMO... those guys don't look like they have suffered at all. Infact, I bet they have it pretty good in there. This isn't justice !!! Why should they get to enjoy life? We have a very messed up judicial system. Sadly, because of the bleeding hearts in our government this will never change. Some people think it isn't right to murder a murderer, I say an eye for an eye. The punishment should fit the crime.

This is a warped idea but.... what if instead of incarceration or the death penalty it is made more personal? Like say the person murders a child, and the judge orders the victim's family to murder the perp's child. It sounds ghastly but what if? The eye for an eye works well in foreign countries. There was a lady who was burned with acid by a man who she didn't want to be with. The court ordered that the guy gets acid in his eyes. I think if it was done more we wouldn't have nearly the crime rate we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChargerBill View Post
    Pay-Per-View idea: Charles Ng Vs. Scott Peterson in a fight to the death gladiator style, the 'winner' gets Richard Ramirez. It would make millions, with proceeds going to their victims families.
    Or, to take it even a wee bit further, how about doing brackets, like with college basketball? They do the gladiator thing, all on PPV, and when Death Row has been completely erradicated, except for the final one, he discovers **there is no stay of execution**, and the viewer with the highest bid gets to choose how that inmate is executed.

Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post

I did some searching on him, I couldn't find anything

Dane Guest
    I am a " Lib " and I say kill`em. Lumping all people into one group is pretentious. I`m sure there are some conservatives out there that oppose the death penality. I don`t need any party to tell me how I feel about something. And really, I don`t think any of the bastards looked that bad. Smilies and all. Nice post.
    Thank you.

Orleans Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post
    This is all I could find: Robert Zane Curl, convicted of 1st degree murder on 4/15/93 for a murder that occurred on
    3/24/87.

http://www.fearnotlaw.com/articles/article2570.html

In 1993 petitioner Robert Zane Curl was convicted of the first degree murder of Richard Urban with the special circumstance that petitioner had previously been convicted (in 1977) of second degree murder. He was sentenced to death. His automatic appeal is presently pending before the California Supreme Court.

http://www.dui1.com/DuiCaseLawDetail12906.htm
    I didn't read this (lots of legal jargon), so there are probably more details here.

and

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0311/4276403.pdf

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Orleans; 05-03-2009 at 02:17 PM.

Orleans Guest
    I never understood why David Parker Ray never became the household name that some of his counterparts became. I guess because he was more of a torturer than murderer...although I believe he certainly killed as well.

After pleading (in order to cut a deal for his equally disturbed, criminal daughter) and receiving 224 yrs in prison...he dropped dead of a heart attack before serving any real time.

I hate when that happens!

soonerpimp Guest
    Thanks Guys!

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Whats the point of Death Row if you get to grow old there? Off em.
    Totally agree.

Northern Lights Guest

A Cold Case Gets Hot: Is This L.A.'s Westside Rapist?

John Wayne Gacy

I'm watching the movie "Gacy" on Showtime tonight.

I remember when he was arrested, read the story, etc., but watching this movie re-enacting the horrible things he did is scaring the heck out of me!

What a horribly cruel, mean, sadistic, sick criminal he was! Those poor boys and young men he victimized! Unlike other serial killers, he knew his victims well. Many of them trusted him. What kind of sick animal would cruelly torture and kill so many people he knew personally?

There must be a special place in hell for him.

Mrs Tingles Guest
    I'm fascinated with serial killers. Does that make me nuts?

This is a great website on Gordon Northcott.
    http://chickenmurders.blogspot.com/