Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

Quote Originally Posted by lane4 View Post
    I've always been fascinated by Teddie Boy. I can't believe it's been 20 years today that he was executed.

How ironic. I honestly did not know that, I just happened to see it on starzplay. wow.
    Last edited by Donnagg123; 01-26-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typo

Tonights Guest
    And how could that lady have married him while he was on trial? It's interesting how she married him, got pregnant, and then one day it's like she suddenly woke up from her delusion and made a run for it with the kid.

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    And how could that lady have married him while he was on trial? It's interesting how she married him, got pregnant, and then one day it's like she suddenly woke up from her delusion and made a run for it with the kid.
    If I recall correctly in the movie 'Ted' didn't he actually have sex with some gal, in the public visiting area where it was extremely crowded at the time? I fail to see how anybody could fall in love with a murderer. There is something very wrong with people who have relationships with prisoners on death row.

leeny994 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    that always perplexed me as well. i had been under the impression she wanted nothing more to do with Tedley as soon as he started to admit to the murders and even 'offered tips' on other serial killers to law enforcement.

Dane Guest
    I'm sure this is old news but I found a dead pic.

http://members.tripod.com/~VanessaWest/bundyexec.jpg

djdeath-hag Guest
    Ted was cute.....and evil to the core. I lived in the FL panhandle when he killed in Tallahassee. One of my friends in college was a classmate of his last victim, Kimberly Leach. I will never cease to be amazed (and NOT in the good way) by what makes folks like him tick.....meaning kill innocent strangers. May all of his victims R.I.P. for all eternity.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post

Not so sexy after "Old Sparky"

DexterKitty Guest
    In the movie he was portrayed as having to be dragged to the death chamber, and he cried like a bitch. I LMAO at that part in the movie. Ironic how he could torture, and kill so many women, and a child (Kimberly Leach) and when it came his time, he was scared to the point he probably would have shat himself, if not for the cotton wadding they rammed up his ass. LMAO!!! What a pussy!!!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post

OMG thats awesome!!!! Ive been facinated by ole Teddy for forever, and have never seen this pic, you rock!!!!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    If I recall correctly in the movie 'Ted' didn't he actually have sex with some gal, in the public visiting area where it was extremely crowded at the time? I fail to see how anybody could fall in love with a murderer. There is something very wrong with people who have relationships with prisoners on death row.

Yup he did, and he has a daughter somewhere in the world. I believe her mom changed their names, and according to Ann Rule she is a really amazing lady (his daughter)

There is a whole thread (I believe ) on women who marry or fall in love with murders and death row inmates. I personally think they are batshit crazy

cobbius Guest
    Ted Bundy was my favorite serial killer. That probably sounds really bad but, I've always found him and his crimes extremely fascinating. He just seemed so normal, it was hard to wrap your head around everything he did. I think him and Green River Gary, would have made the Hillside Stranglers look like angels, if they would have hooked up. They were a lot alike. Both of them hated women, and both were necrophiles. I think Green River Gary should have gotten the chair too though. Looking at both men it's hard to imagine, they were capable of such utter horror and brutality. It just goes to prove... you can't judge a book by its cover.
    I'd have to say that Gacy was my fav...although he got sloppy toward the end.

Meli Guest
    I dont have a favorite serial killer per say, but I have a facination with serial killers as a whole, from a psychological point of view. I am facinated by what makes them snap, and do the things they do, when someone else wouldnt do them. Bundy is indeed a special guy (He couldve done many things with his life, and he chose murder) it's very interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cobbius View Post
    I'd have to say that Gacy was my fav...although he got sloppy toward the end.
    LOL...I don't think so much as sloppy as he ran out of places to hide the bodies! That house didn't look that big.

We have done a semi-death hag search on Bundy's murder sites as well as Green River Gary's (which is what they called him at Kenworth, his workplace) but this area has grown and changed so much it is becoming more difficult.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Elizabeth Guest

Theodore Robert Bundy

And the only reason I remember his full name is because they made a TV movie about him, and when they knew who the serial killer was, they repeated his name like a million times

I watched it originally in the 80's.....Ted Bundy was played by Mark Harmon, who was (is) a stone cold fox (and at the time, the only reason I watched it--I knew nothing about Ted at that point)....very chilling portrayal, and a good movie.....

I watched the movie, and the ending part with the cotten was disturbing to say the least. Im glad it happened to someone like Bundy, cause he certainly deserved that and worse, but it was still very disturbing to watch

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    I watched the movie, and the ending part with the cotten was disturbing to say the least. Im glad it happened to someone like Bundy, cause he certainly deserved that and worse, but it was still very disturbing to watch
    Okay now Im gonna HAVE to get this movie, just to see the cotton part (yes Im a twisted chick ) Wonder if I could find it on amazon..... I just spent a bloddy fortune at Barns and noble's website on serial killer books (Im writting a term paper on them) so the hubby would take my cc if I spent too much on a Bundy movie

DexterKitty Guest
    In a way if you watched 'Ted Bundy' the movie they 'almost' portrayed him as a victim at the end. It was cool that his executioner was a woman. I wonder if that was true, or made up for the movie?

Gacy just seemed really off. IMO... there was nothing normal about the guy. He was so tightly wound that you just knew eventually he would explode. He didn't want to face his homosexuality. He would have relations with those guys, and then kill them because, as long as they were alive, it would be in his face, that he was a closet homosexual. He couldn't deal with it.

Green River Gary just had issues with women all the way around. His Mother was a total wierdo. She was his biggest problem. Gary actualy took his son with him on one of his killings. Gary picked up a prostitute with his son in the truck with him. They went to Gary's place , and he killed the prostitute while the kid watched TV in the living room. Gary was extreme in his rituals too. He went to great lengths to pose the bodies, and he always inserted rocks into the vaginas of his victims. That was his 'signature'.

Mel...LOL i am just like you, i would be like that too if I hadnt seen it before. I bet it would be on You tube or something maybe. It was a good movie, they have others that must have been done by the same series or something, one called Dahmer, one called Gacy, and one for Gein. they all were good, and very informative. The Gacy one i liked the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IRJTTmv8CY

this is the trailer for the film. I cant find the part though. ill post a link if i find it.

Meli Guest
    Mel...LOL i am just like you, i would be like that too if I hadnt seen it before. I bet it would be on You tube or something maybe. It was a good movie, they have others that must have been done by the same series or something, one called Dahmer, one called Gacy, and one for Gein. they all were good, and very informative. The Gacy one i liked the best.

Yea being from Wisconsin and being a teen during Dahmer days, Ive seen his movie. He was a twisted creepy lil fuck, wasnt he?

LOL i found it..it has the whole movie..here is the link for the nasty part soooo disturbing!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hvL0...eature=related

OMG gacy was freakin crazy. and the guy that played him, cannot think of his name, but he did a great job making him seem freaky

Meli Guest
    Ohhhh youtube has his final interview, the day before his execution!

Meli Guest

Meli Guest
    LOL i found it..it has the whole movie..here is the link for the nasty part soooo disturbing!! LOL

Now drop them pants! hahahahaha Good god, how much did they need to shove up his ass?! They did all that AND made him wear a diaper?! WTH!

carebearsluv Guest

lol How much cotton fits up a rectum?

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by carebearsluv View Post

I know right?! That cant be healthy!! Well, guess they didnt have to worry about him sueing But I cant see how stuffing that up his bum would help the situation, why not just use the diaper?

DexterKitty Guest
    I liken it to stuffing the Thanksgiving Turkey LMAO!!! I bet that made him feel some of the suffering his victims felt in their final moments. Poetic justice.....

LOL ya thats what i took it as..justice. But i told you all it was nasty. LOL I kept thinking, How the hell is all that going in..LOL

Chevyheaven Guest
    As an avid fan of sticking cotton balls in my butt I must say that this is one time I would not want to be apart of. All the shocking going on would be just too much for me.

DexterKitty Guest
    LOL ya thats what i took it as..justice. But i told you all it was nasty. LOL I kept thinking, How the hell is all that going in..LOL
    Special effects?

DexterKitty Guest
    Chevyheaven.... you're not a ....gasp.... butt stuffer are you? I guess if cramming cotton balls up your ass trips your trigger...so be it. I think you can buy them in bulk at Walmart !!! he he

33. 03-07-2009, 12:48 PM

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    OMG thats awesome!!!! Ive been facinated by ole Teddy for forever, and have never seen this pic, you rock!!!!
    Hey, I did something useful! Someone elsewhere on the board (in the Sharon Tate thread?) linked to the parent site for that picture.

Thanks for the link to the movies ... I know what I'll be watching tonight!

MBalmR

I'll be NG here and ask MBalmR to "weigh in".

Special effects?

HA HA HA HA HA HA Ok I walked into that one..LOL

It would be nice to know that that really did happen to him at the excution though. He would deserve every inch of that cotton and even more.

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by thinkering View Post
    I hope so, too.
    It's nauseating that Bundy considered himself such a "rock star" & made sure he had a pretty sweet ride all up 'til the end. Kinda wish the guy handling the cottonballs maybe spread his fingers a bit while up in there. You know, to make sure Bundy'd be comfy. Ahem.
    I hope the cotton packer gave him the fist !!! LMAO!!

DexterKitty Guest
    Does anybody know if his executioner was actually a woman?

Meli Guest

Well, I will say I highly doubt that. First off I think it's generally a man's job (us women tend to get hysterical ) But I know they tend to protect the identity of the actual executioner. I think they just made it a woman in the movie for dramatic purposes.... he preyed on women, and then his executioner was one.... I dont know if we will ever find out the truth of this one... sorry!

DexterKitty Guest
    It would be poetic justice if it had been a woman though. Women are starting to be tougher these days. I mean just look at how many of us come here, and view the nasty death photos, and actually enjoy it.

LOL very true kitty. It would be awesom if it was a chick, but ya i doubt it too.

42. 03-08-2009, 04:45 AM

Been fascinated (okay wrong expression) with Ted Bundy for some years... he first time I heard of him, was when I saw the mini series The deliberate stranger starring Mark Harmon.... he scared the the shit out of me - and is to me the best portrayel.. I have seen The stranger beside me, and it didn´t impress me as much... I think that The Deliberate Stranger was based on the book of a male reporter or police officer, who knew Bundy...

So many of the stories about him seem so unbelievable.... that he starvd himself for ages to escape prison through a ventilator shaft.... and just that he was seen by so many, but it took so long to catch him...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Love is the answer - and you know that for sure.

DexterKitty Guest
    Thinkering.... great link thanks. Hard to believe he has a daughter out there somewhere.

Anne.... have you seen the 2002 movie 'Ted Bundy'? It's a must see. I think you can see it in full on Youtube.

MoonRabbit Guest
    In Bundy's case, a cotton field.

MoonRabbit Guest
    I read that Bundy might have been responsible for a little girl's murder
    and disappearance when he was a paper boy as a young teen.
    The little girl had some sort of crush on Bundy and one morning she
    was gone. Ted Bundy had a paper route on her street.

http://laurajames.typepad.com/clews/...ndys_firs.html

MoonRabbit Guest
    The cop in the movie had boobs. I read the executioner was a woman.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Been fascinated (okay wrong expression) with Ted Bundy for some years... he first time I heard of him, was when I saw the mini series The deliberate stranger starring Mark Harmon.... he scared the the shit out of me - and is to me the best portrayel.. I have seen The stranger beside me, and it didn´t impress me as much... I think that The Deliberate Stranger was based on the book of a male reporter or police officer, who knew Bundy...

So many of the stories about him seem so unbelievable.... that he starvd himself for ages to escape prison through a ventilator shaft.... and just that he was seen by so many, but it took so long to catch him...

Well if the movie The Stranger beside me, was based on Ann Rule's book, then it shouldve been pretty accurate; she also knew Bundy, quite well in fact. She stayed in touch with him until his execution, and they worked together at the suicide hotline place.

How creepy to find out someone you have known and trusted for years was a vicious serial killer who preyed on women *shudders*

DexterKitty Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRabbit View Post
    I read that Bundy might have been responsible for a little girl's murder
    and disappearance when he was a paper boy as a young teen.
    The little girl had some sort of crush on Bundy and one morning she
    was gone. Ted Bundy had a paper route on her street.

http://laurajames.typepad.com/clews/...ndys_firs.html
    They think she might have been his first victim. IMO... there were probably a lot more victims that he never confessed to. At the end he claimed there were more to try to postpone his execution. I think there were more. Maybe, they should have waited a little longer to find out. After his execution there were some parents of missing women, who were enraged that he never got to tell more about other victims. While I believe execution should be swift... if there is any legitimate possibility of other confessions, or information about other crimes, the authorities should try to get as much as possible before executing IMO.

DexterKitty Guest
    Mel.... I never knew that Ann Rule knew him!!! Wow!!! I'd say her book is probably the most factual book about him then. Wow, I learn something new everyday !!!

GrinReaper Guest
    In the movie he was portrayed as having to be dragged to the death chamber, and he cried like a bitch. I LMAO at that part in the movie. Ironic how he could torture, and kill so many women, and a child (Kimberly Leach) and when it came his time, he was scared to the point he probably would have shat himself, if not for the cotton wadding they rammed up his ass. LMAO!!! What a pussy!!!
    Can't say that I really blame him. (If that's the way he really went.)
    If my final fate was in the hands of others, of the gov., you bet your bottom dollar I'd go kicking and screaming. I sure as hell ain't gonna give the authorities the satisfaction of it being easy for them. Fuck 'em.

Meli Guest
    Mel.... I never knew that Ann Rule knew him!!! Wow!!! I'd say her book is probably the most factual book about him then. Wow, I learn something new everyday !!!

Yup, craziness, right?! Her book, the stranger beside me, is REALLY good!