Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

MorbidMolly Guest
    Ted for sure......to have someone charm their way into my death is seriously disturbing for me.......it does my heart proud to think he shit his pants while the guards tried to stuff the cotton up his ass before he fried..........he might of shit his pants anyway, but I like the idea he was truly terrified..........

Suzanne30 Guest
    Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Toole.
    Everything I've read about those two creep me out. Toole claimed to have killed Adam Walsh and seemed to enjoy the spotlight. He later recanted the confession.
    Lucas killed his own mother and had sex with her corpse.

knothere Guest
    albert fish

ate kids

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    albert fish

ate kids
    He was a freak! They did an x-ray of his pelvic area and found that he had shoved like 40 something sewing needles into himself for pleasure..

JestersKiss Guest
    Ouch,,,,,,guess he was on pins and needles

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JestersKiss View Post
    Ouch,,,,,,guess he was on pins and needles
    ROTFLMFA. He also built something similar to a cat of nine tails with tacks and nails on the end and would whip himself for hours. He was beyond a freak.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smooches27 View Post
    He was a freak! They did an x-ray of his pelvic area and found that he had shoved like 40 something sewing needles into himself for pleasure..
    omg my eyes are watering...I guess there still is such a thing as TMI...

smooches27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    omg my eyes are watering...I guess there still is such a thing as TMI...

Sorry, sometimes I share to much.....

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Charles Lake and that Ng dude, do I have those names right? The ones that had the serial killing farm going? They liked to torture their victims and keep them alive for a while, filming lots of stuff. Fun.

All of serial killers who look and present so normally, like Ted Bundy, or a MI favorite, John Norman Collins, who was also really attractive. How many times have we women dated guys that looked like that? We never would have guessed Ted or JNC were serial killers. They were hunky guys, quite charming. You'd be flattered if they asked you out.

Lucy Furr Guest
    Henry Lee Lucas

Albert Fish

Ed Gein

Ted Bundy

BTK

Edmund Kemper

As you can see, I'm most freaked out by the sexual devients-n-cannibals.

pryncssdeb Guest
    None of them bother me... maybe I'm weird.

The TRUE serial killers don't get named as such... they get paid the big $$$$ and get praise from some areas.... (dunks before the eggs start flying)

deb

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Charles Lake and that Ng dude, do I have those names right? The ones that had the serial killing farm going? They liked to torture their victims and keep them alive for a while, filming lots of stuff. Fun.

All of serial killers who look and present so normally, like Ted Bundy, or a MI favorite, John Norman Collins, who was also really attractive. How many times have we women dated guys that looked like that? We never would have guessed Ted or JNC were serial killers. They were hunky guys, quite charming. You'd be flattered if they asked you out.
    Is there a John Norman Collins thread?
    That was a big deal when I was a kid there.
    That one is interesting cause it was a bit earlier in the serial killer thing.

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Yeah is freaky with all that big nose and eys and that long stringy black hair.
    he looks evil. He doesnt scare me though hes just homely.
    Maybe thats just it and his scay chompers too!

Quote Originally Posted by MissLissa View Post
    He is also the one that scared me the most. He was so completely normal looking.Nothing about his looks was creepy. I am also sure there are more like him out there . So now I always think twice about the goodlooking guy in the elevator,so to speak.
    I was in collage during part of Ted Bundy's kill fest, but it was after I got out that I was horrified by the Florida coed murders, because it could have happened at my university, very easily. (I went to collage in Tennessee, but so what?). The back door of every dorm was locked so that only people going out could open it. But some stupid people would leave it cracked open with telephone books or whatever. That stayed in my mind for the longest; I could not get out of my mind all the nights I and the others slept peacefully with that back door open...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by JestersKiss View Post
    I would say one that hasnt been caught.......never know who it might be....
    My neighbor,,,,,my uncle,,,,,,my best friend,,,,,,or someone right here on this site!

Anyway there is speculation about the Green River Killer in Wa. and if he was caught or not.....so for me thats the scariest one,,,,the one never caught......
    Someone on this site? Ewwwww. But why not? What are the odds? This is a death site, right? Ew Ew Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smooches27 View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I share to much.....
    Share away smooches, you know there's no such thing as too much around here! Just the thought of that though, yikes!

Reecy Guest

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    There are none that scare me, nothing much ever really scares me. I would have to say though that I would have loved to interview Andrei Chikatilo, just so that I could see into his mind for myself.
    That guy scared me.

Also Gary Ridgeway.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    There's not a John Norman Collins thread here, maybe we should start one, Endsleigh?

OBX Guest
    Any of them that were totally random and also that like to play with their victims. I remember being totally chilled to the bones by the Manson murders, but not the Sharon Tate group. It was the killing of the LaBiancas that really terrified me as I read that book.

It was so totally random. Pick a yellow house. What the hell.

interrestedintn Guest
    I think we have a serial killer where I live. I live in east tn. There's a stretch of I-75 here where ever since I was a kid (I'm 31 now) every few years they find a murdered woman. I don't know why they haven't said it's a serial killer. Probably because our police department is so incompetant. It's usually a red headed woman though and she's always strangled. She's never from here either so......hello, it's a truck driver killing prostitutes.

knothere Guest
    i got red hair and i know 2 truk drivers hmmmmmmmmmm

malaki Guest
    I'm gonna have to say Richard Ramirez....He's got some serious evil in those eyes....

Billy Geerhart's Letters to Serial Killers

This is pretty cool. Some guy pretended to be a kid and wrote to a handful of serial killers such as Richard Ramirez and Charles Manson back in the 90's. He has published his correspondence with them.
    http://www.radarmagazine.com/from-th...inski_bill.php
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

hlh004 Guest
    Awesome!!! Loved It

Cool, Ich. You have the best stuff.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jazbabee Guest
    Good Grief - is Manson insane or what ???

hoxharding Guest
    That was in this month's Radar- I think it was David Berkowitz? that gave the best
    advice.

Morbid1 Guest
    Great find ichy!

-Morbid1

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Good Grief - is Manson insane or what ???
    Haha... He was all over the place wasn't he?!! Cool, now I don't have to look up Ramirez's address.....

PvN73 Guest
    That was too bizarre! I can't believe he had his own stationary - NIGHTSTALKER!

That was great. Manson is weird. Enough said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MbalmR Guest
    Evidently the mentally marginal such as serial killers and the Vice President aren't quick enough to realize when they're being manipulated, LOL. I mean, come on. Why would a child ask a convicted felon (or Dick Cheney) about the wisdom of staying in school?

Brilliant post, Ichy! Cindy is right; you find the best stuff!

Lita Guest
    Ichles is like my favorite death hag ever. He finds the coolest shit ont he net. I would not classify Richard Ramirez as handsome even if you're trying to play up the whole "satanic" thing. He's just creepy. "Send pictures." Um, how about no, k? Manson's responses make me think that he knew "Billy" was a fake. Of course, Manson is freakin insane so that could also explain it. I love the response from Larry Flynt.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Charlie Manson's letter actually creeped me out a little...I mean...WTF!?!?

The one that cracked me up though was asking the Governator to get his teacher fired and talking about pinching butts like he did...LOL!

And Larry Flynt telling him to read the Sears Catalogue...Classic!

There's a book I re-read occasionally that reminds me a little of this article...It's called "Letters From A Nut", and the man who wrote it writes strange letters to different stores and corporations and gets back really funny responses in some cases...

Here's a few sample letters on this page:

http://englishseven.com/businessletter/businessamp.html

gleemonex Guest
    Great stuff, Ich. I think the letters from Flynt, Menendez, and Thomas were my favorites.

knothere Guest
    the first 2 r funny omg
    send chinese gals in bikinis lol

charlies nuts lol

Xtine Guest
    my favorite was Larry Flynt!

Ich, you post the best stuff!

You're the God of the Awesome Thread!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

alicecooper91 Guest
    Haha, that was great! Reminded me of a couple of books I have called Letters From A Nut. I think the Thomas letter was my favorite, haha. I do suddenly have an urge to make up an odd problem and ask a serial killer for advice though.

Funny stuff Ich. Very Lazlo Letters.

Interesting find! Wonder how much those received letters (from the bad guys) would be worth now!

Chevyheaven Guest
    That was errie. Spooky. I dont think I could get a letter from one of those dudes. That would freak me out that they new how to get in touch with me.
    They might have one of their followers look me up and kill me or something..
    Not me cup o tea.

knothere Guest
    ya i wonder what address he used

Wednesday Guest
    Manson's letter is creepy. *shivers* I wonder what was up with the picture that he sent with his letter.

I mean I know he isn't "all there", but I want to know about the photos significance.

Deathgoddess Guest
    I thought it was creepy that some of them wanted to know more about him, maybe they are just lonely or something.

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    Charlie Manson's letter actually creeped me out a little...I mean...WTF!?!?

The one that cracked me up though was asking the Governator to get his teacher fired and talking about pinching butts like he did...LOL!

And Larry Flynt telling him to read the Sears Catalogue...Classic!

There's a book I re-read occasionally that reminds me a little of this article...It's called "Letters From A Nut", and the man who wrote it writes strange letters to different stores and corporations and gets back really funny responses in some cases...

Here's a few sample letters on this page:

http://englishseven.com/businessletter/businessamp.html
    I love Letters from a Nut and More Letters from a Nut. I haven't read the third book. I should look for it lol. They're great.

Fighter Guest
    That was awesome!

RoRo Guest
    I had heard about this guy...great post Ich!!!

hoxharding Guest
    Anyone read the comments? A few look into the Manson letters and have some interesting opinions on them.
    I once read a book written by someone who also wrote to famous serial killers. It was either Gacy or Manson who really was scary. Whoever it was-he visited them in jail. I think he became a profiler or something.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Anyone read the comments? A few look into the Manson letters and have some interesting opinions on them.
    I once read a book written by someone who also wrote to famous serial killers. It was either Gacy or Manson who really was scary. Whoever it was-he visited them in jail. I think he became a profiler or something.
    There was a guy I read about who wrote letters to those guys and ended up killing himself...Is that the guy you're talking about, hox?

He went and visited Gacy in prison and Gacy tried to hurt him during the visit...My mind is foggy on the whole story, but I do remember reading it.