Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5121314

Thread: Serial Killers

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Well, I have news for them Bundy was a pretty boy and had a bunch of girls panting after him. That is reason enough to make him spookier than any ugly butt killer. They say the devil is handsome. Ew.
    Personally, I never got the attraction people had for him. He always looked like the creepy older neighbour who lurks where he's not wanted to me. I was watching the Netflix show about him and saw the interviews outside the court where women were talking as if he was this cute little kitten they wanted to take home even knowing what he had done to all the other woman. That was more chilling than anything I heard him 'confess' to on the tapes.

I thought we didntgive serial killers their own thread

Well, I have news for them Bundy was a pretty boy and had a bunch of girls panting after him. That is reason enough to make him spookier than any ugly butt killer. They say the devil is handsome. Ew.
    Exactly right. The fact that women found him attractive is actually a significant part of the story.

I mean, who SHOULD they cast, the guy who played Screech on Saved by the Bell?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I thought we didntgive serial killers their own thread
    Why didn't you take it up with Mister Josh before disrupting this thread?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Toronto serial Bruce MacArthur gets 8 life sentences. This guy was killing gay guys here in the Toronto area. He was a landscaper and buried some of the remains in the gardens of his clients.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47125443
    Last edited by cash; 02-08-2019 at 03:30 PM.

I was asking a question, not being disruptive and not sure who Josh is....as I was told by a mod once when my thread was moved we dontgive serial killers their own thread.

Mister Josh is an admin.

It's none of my business nor yours what the policies are. I just enforce them.

I advise you to drop it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Investigators to reopen Atlanta's Child Murder case.

ATLANTA - Atlanta police announced Thursday the plan to re-test evidence from the decades-old Atlanta child murders cases that rocked the city in the late '70s and early '80s.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/may...R0zUv5au3wQl4w
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-21-2019 at 03:15 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wow.
    I remember when that was going on.
    I was always a little doubtful that Williams had killed some of those guys.
    He was kind of pudgy and out of shape looking, some of those victims looked pretty tough; like they'd be hard to overpower.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Wow.
    I remember when that was going on.
    I was always a little doubtful that Williams had killed some of those guys.
    He was kind of pudgy and out of shape looking, some of those victims looked pretty tough; like they'd be hard to overpower.
    I think he killed the little kids, and some other person did the adults. Whether they were working together, I have no idea.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-been-15999512

Very interesting turn of events recently with the Jack the Ripper case

This may or may not be him.

Last edited by cindyt; 03-24-2019 at 02:33 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

When asked what he thought about Ted Bundy, Charles Manson said, "He's a poop butt." How deep (sarcastic).
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Exactly right. The fact that women found him attractive is actually a significant part of the story.

I mean, who SHOULD they cast, the guy who played Screech on Saved by the Bell?
    I think of having Zac Efron portray him as inspired casting.

Bundy (far right) with mother and step siblings. Any guess as to how old he was here? He was 14 when little Anne Marie Burr disappeared.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

I feel that Jack the Ripper was actually a female, possibly a midwife, she would know how to cut out the womb and such and one report said a witness saw or what she thought was one of the victims as she recognized the dress that the victim always wore, however at the time she thought she saw the victim, the victim had already been murdered.

I feel that Jack the Ripper was actually a female, possibly a midwife, she would know how to cut out the womb and such and one report said a witness saw or what she thought was one of the victims as she recognized the dress that the victim always wore, however at the time she thought she saw the victim, the victim had already been murdered.
    Here's a female suspect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Pearcey
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Good find cindyt. I have always thought he killed the Burr girl. Just looking at his hand and foot I am thinking mid to late teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilby View Post
    I think of having Zac Efron portray him as inspired casting.
    I watched the movie. I thought he did a good job. I thought Ross Lynch did really well as Dahmer also. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-been-15999512

Very interesting turn of events recently with the Jack the Ripper case
    Very interesting indeed.

But I had never heard about Thompson - the poet who apparently wrote of killing prostitutes.
    I'd have to consider that to be a tad suspicious as well.

I'm unconvinced though that either of those guys were guilty; I think it's pretty obvious - Stan Laurel was Jack The Ripper.

Thanks Cindy, that was an interesting read.

Thanks Cindy, that was an interesting read.
    You're welcome. She was the first female suspect I'd ever heard of.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wayne Williams

Man Recounts Fleeing as Child From 'Atlanta Monster' Suspect Wayne Williams: 'He Was on a Missionâ??

https://people.com/crime/wayne-willi...ounts-fleeing/
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Human skin gloves made by serial killer Ed Gein.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cool find, thanks!

Wonder where I can get me some of those?
    They'd make great Christmas gifts for those people on your list who pretty much have everything.

It looks like he made them from the hands.
    On the one hand (yeah - I meant that); that shows a pretty good sense of utility.
    On the other hand, it rather lacks originality and denotes kind of a regimented mentality lacking creativity.

But I guess all in all it made sense - if he had made human skin gloves out of his victim's face or feet; that would have been just a little weird.

Cool find, thanks!

They'd make great Christmas gifts for those people on your list who pretty much have everything.

On the one hand (yeah - I meant that); that shows a pretty good sense of utility.
    On the other hand, it rather lacks originality and denotes kind of a regimented mentality lacking creativity.

But I guess all in all it made sense - if he had made human skin gloves out of his victim's face or feet; that would have been just a little weird.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cool find, thanks!

Lunatic people (I know one) have their own systems of reasoning for why they do what they do. We could ask Mr Gein where the skin came from and why.

This is macabre' but does show a certain creativity and utility. I would like to give him...a pat on the back.

Follower, please combine posts 468 and 469. They were posted too close together. Rule 6.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Good find cindyt. He was very creative. Wonder what happened to all the skin stuff he made? It is in storage somewhere?

I have a book about Ed called Psycho by Paul Anthony Woods. It has the most horrific photo of victim Bernice Worden found in Mister Ed's shed.

I read that or a similar book and remember that photo.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think they burned it? I seem to recall reading they had burned all his â??creationsâ?.

Gary Ray Bowels aka The I-95 killer,was executed Thursday.

A serial killer who admitted killing six gay men in just eight-months in the US east coast has been executed.
    Gary Ray Bowles was given a lethal injection in Florida late Thursday after more than 20 years on death row.
    The 57-year-old bludgeoned and suffocated his victims, who were spread from Maryland in the north to Florida in the south, during his grisly 1994 crime spree.
    He was nicknamed the I-95 Killer because he appeared to target men living near the interstate highway which spans the eastern seaboard.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/gary-ray-...074650842.html
    Good riddance

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-bundy-w...-today-1411443.

Anyone know if his exwife is alive and why divorced?? She could have stuck by his side

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I watched the movie. I thought he did a good job. I thought Ross Lynch did really well as Dahmer also. Who knew?

Too pretty to play Bundy. I never understood all reports that Bundy was "handsome" or "good looking". He had "CREEP" written all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/ted-bundy-w...-today-1411443.

Anyone know if his exwife is alive and why divorced?? She could have stuck by his side
    Have you seen the Netflix movie Ted Bundy: Falling for a Killer.? It notes she died. No real explanation why she divorced him.

In Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile--I believe it was--on Nexflix, she decided to divorce him when he started singing to save his life. Up until then, she did believed he was innocent. He either an affair or married another woman later. True or not, IDK.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    Too pretty to play Bundy. I never understood all reports that Bundy was "handsome" or "good looking". He had "CREEP" written all over him.
    Exactly what I've always thought. He looked like a wanna be high school jock who grew up to be a wanna be businessman with a smarmy attitude. Bleah.

The other obvious question- where is Ted's daughter? I think the right thing to do, if you know where she is, is to not ever reveal her location. But one still wonders. What if she looks just like him? They say Ted is a masculinized version of his mother, so maybe she looks like her grandmother.
    Pecunia Loquitur Taurus Cacas Ambulat

Rose is pretty well hidden, the mother changed her name & moved. I doubt Rose would come forward anytime soon

Samuel Little,convicted of 50 murders, confessed to 93, had died at the age of 80, may he rot in hell. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/31/u...ttle-dead.html

The 1-5 strangler, Roger Reece Kibbe is dead, he, like Roger Woodfield, killed and raped women back in the 70s and 80s here in California, someone murdered him in his cell. This isn't the one Anne Rule wrote about
    SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A California serial killer known as the “I-5 Strangler” in the 1970s and 1980s has been killed in the prison where he was serving multiple life sentences, state correctional officials said Monday.
    A correctional officer doing rounds spotted Roger Reece Kibbe, 81, unresponsive in his cell at Mule Creek State Prison southeast of Sacramento shortly after midnight Sunday, officials said. They said they are investigating his death as a homicide. https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...d-15991071.php
    Good riddance.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 03-02-2021 at 11:49 AM.

Discovery + had a paranormal episode with Ed Geins farm & various locations at Plainfield it was quite interesting to watch.

Hi! Welcome back! I bet that program was interesting.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Which guy, Gary Bowels? That book is about Israel Keyes

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chicken View Post
    Discovery + had a paranormal episode with Ed Geins farm & various locations at Plainfield it was quite interesting to watch.
    I watched that and agree it was interesting to watch. Ghost Adventures did a mini series a year or so back about serial killers which featured Gacy, Bundy and a few others. It was the typical GA by the numbers with all the drama and eye rolling. This show seemed to get the balance right without making it too theatrical.