Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goddess Bunny

Goddess Bunny

I cant believe they actually cast the creature in movies. The Ma Barker one looks hilarious.

im a idiot

I posted this in the wrong forum. He/She is still kickin. Sorry Nick

Morrissey Guest
    The first time I watched this video where Goddess Bunny is dancing, it seriously freaked me the hell out.

I was in bed with my girlfriend at the time and we kept thinking we saw it in the dark. :x

Jill-the-Ripper Guest
    I'm fond of Goddess Bunny.
    Definitely a different persona.

Belle Guest
    Has anyone proof he/she is alive since 2006? Any sightings?

Goddess Bunny, star of very disturbing video http://www.sterilecowboys.org/archive3/BUNNY.html

... is a transvestite. Stricken by polio as a child, ...bounced from foster home to foster home where he experienced some kind of abuse....you probably figured that he was abused as a child in some way because no well-adjusted child would grow up to do that tap-dancing routine in lingerie while twirling a parasol, right? Additionally, his posture and growth was restricted due to an ill-fated attempt by doctors to strengthen his spine with a steel rod.. (from http://www.goddessbunny.com/info.asp)

Also known as Sandie Crisp, Johnnie Baima, or as Scott Michaels refers to him/her on his Shelley Winters page: "Creature"
    Last edited by Belle; 11-16-2007 at 04:40 PM.

Zombiegirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BellePosting View Post
    Has anyone proof he/she is alive since 2006? Any sightings?

Goddess Bunny, star of very disturbing video http://www.sterilecowboys.org/archive3/BUNNY.html

... is a transvestite. Stricken by polio as a child, ...bounced from foster home to foster home where he experienced some kind of abuse....you probably figured that he was abused as a child in some way because no well-adjusted child would grow up to do that tap-dancing routine in lingerie while twirling a parasol, right? Additionally, his posture and growth was restricted due to an ill-fated attempt by doctors to strengthen his spine with a steel rod.. (from http://www.goddessbunny.com/info.asp)

Also known as Sandie Crisp, Johnnie Baima, or as Scott Michaels refers to him/her "creature" on his Shelley Winters page
    Well, I have to say...this is one of the fucking weirdest things I've ever seen.....And WHY I sat there and watched the whole thing until the end is beyond me, LOL

who is her agent?

Whoever this critter is just flat freaks me out. I followed the link from FAD and watched the dance one time.Gave me the same willies that the movie "FREAKS" did.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I just kept watchingit and watching it, and thinking way in the world would anybody would want to degrade themselves in that way. Kinda reminded me of the old rummy doing a dance for a drink. Very sad

Jazbabee Guest
    I have never seen that before, and thought it was bizarre, but never realized that was a guy

That is not a "creature" people.

But by the grace of God; and better genetics and upbringing; that could be any one of us.

I feel for her/him?

She/he; if still alive; would be treasured by me if she/he was my child or grandchild.

qulevergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post

But by the grace of God; and better genetics and upbringing; that could be any one of us.

I feel for her/him?

She/he; if still alive; would be treasured by me if she/he was my child or grandchild.
    concur

SuckMyKiss Guest
    I kinda feel, for him/her. I really dunno what gender he/she likes to be referred as. But the bit where he/she walks up to the camera doin the freaky robot dance thing, and then stares into the camera for like 30 seconds, just really fucking disturbed me.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    I kinda feel, for him/her. I really dunno what gender he/she likes to be referred as. But the bit where he/she walks up to the camera doin the freaky robot dance thing, and then stares into the camera for like 30 seconds, just really fucking disturbed me.

Oh that part disturbed me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazbabee Guest
    uuugggghhhh!!!! why, oh why did I go back and watch that ??? it's the most diturbing, creepiest thing I think I have ever seen !!!!!

GODDESS6 Guest
    i saw this a few yrs back & it still freaks me out~

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post

I feel for her/him?

Hang on a sec...

a person born disabled deserves compassion. A disabled person who exploits it by throwing on a pair of tap shoes and a tutu, and makes a freaky video like that (or a few Marilyn Manson vids as well), qualifies as "creature."

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Hang on a sec...

a person born disabled deserves compassion. A disabled person who exploits it by throwing on a pair of tap shoes and a tutu, and makes a freaky video like that (or a few Marilyn Manson vids as well), qualifies as "creature."
    LOL

DeadRinger Guest
    Oh my good fucking Christ! Kill it!
    Last edited by DeadRinger; 11-25-2007 at 01:46 AM.

I have the video of the bunny goddess dancing on my myspace profile....just plan freaky lol

Jazbabee Guest
    Hang on a sec...

I agree with Scott here. I would draw a different conclusion if Bunny was intentionally being exxploited. But as I understand it, he/she does this knowingly, and intentionally....therefore, you open yourself up to whatever criticisms/opinions that may come your way/

More Cheese Please Guest
    That is some fucked up repugnant shit (to quote SLJ in PF)... scary really

Hang on a sec...

But did she throw on the tap shoes and tutu, or did her "caregiver"?

I am honored to see a response from Scott. Love your site, I'm hooked; just when I had read everything at FAD; you start a message board and now I have to keep reading rather than working.

Thanks. I guess,

Jim

ManUnitedRedDevil Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    The first time I watched this video where Goddess Bunny is dancing, it seriously freaked me the hell out.

I was in bed with my girlfriend at the time and we kept thinking we saw it in the dark. :x
    Thats FUNNY!!! I always thought he/she looked like something from a Japanese horror movie, like that creepy chick from The Ring. Just the weird movements and all.
    Last edited by ManUnitedRedDevil; 11-25-2007 at 06:31 PM.

Wow! You guys are heartless and cruel.

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Ah, no. I refer you back to Scott's post - if Johnnie Baime was just another man crippled with polio and coming from a shocking background, then yes, we would more than likely feel sorry for him.

But when he dresses up in lingerie and tap shoes, with a fucking scary ass clown on his head and uglyass leg warmers, and exploits himself like a fucking freak for his fifteen minutes, then he deserves every epithet that's coming at him.

More Cheese Please Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    Ah, no. I refer you back to Scott's post - if Johnnie Baime was just another man crippled with polio and coming from a shocking background, then yes, we would more than likely feel sorry for him.

But when he dresses up in lingerie and tap shoes, with a fucking scary ass clown on his head and uglyass leg warmers, and exploits himself like a fucking freak for his fifteen minutes, then he deserves every epithet that's coming at him.
    Exactly!! That friggin' clown on the head was freakin' me out as much as the way he "mugged" for the camera

More Cheese Please Guest
    Not so much.... heartless and cruel are the unknown assholes that threw two helpless puppies into the wild to fend for themselves. We happened to come upon them in the woods- one dead- the other eating their dead former companion, whom I assumed to be a sibling, - the survivor is now a healthy 7 month old girl.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Yes, must concur. I didn't see the gun at his head unless it was way off camera.

Is it wrong that I was more disturbed by this video than I was by the Budd Dwyer suicide video? Toward the end where he stares into the camera... *shudder*

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Creature or not, I give her some credit. She is on her feet and moving. Most people who look like that are in powered chairs with their hands on little joysticks.

This could just be her form of exercise, but why it was taped is beyond me. Proof she could move that much, maybe?

The end part was different, wasn't it? Looked to me like she was trying to do some sort of "Vampira" walk. With no talking on the video, it's hard to say.

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    The end part was different, wasn't it? Looked to me like she was trying to do some sort of "Vampira" walk. With no talking on the video, it's hard to say.
    I've seen it posted so many times with the instructions "You MUST watch the end". I'm glad I did.

Well, I would have rather seen Goddess Bunny open the VMAs this year. I am not even lying about that.

Belle Guest
    Any Goddess Bunny updates or sightings?

Goddess Bunny is old hat. La Pequena is the new rage!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    Any Goddess Bunny updates or sightings?
    Good Lord, let's hope not !!!!!!!

37. 03-29-2008, 12:49 PM

Flowergrrl Guest
    Goddess Bunny:

As of last year...

http://www.altertube.tv/view_video.p...816bbb65d56947

Ratgirl~
    You are my queen. Awesome documentary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Belle Guest
    Goddess Bunny (when made up) is much cuter than I am. It seems most transvestites are.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    Ratgirl~
    You are my queen. Awesome documentary.
    Thanks Ad! Glad you enjoyed watching it... I thought it was interesting.

She seems like a totally cool person. I couldn't imagine having to deal with that type of physical disability. If she wants to perform... Good for her.

disco Guest
    this is outta my league

Quote Originally Posted by disco View Post
    this is outta my league
    Remember those commercials for Big League Chew?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GyEkvqtHPs
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Remember those commercials for Big League Chew?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GyEkvqtHPs
    I totally watched that entire commercial.
    I love candy cigarettes. I also eat 10x sugar out of the box. I am a pig.

Do you think that you could swap that with someone's Red Man and they would notice?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    Thanks for that link.

Obviously; my much earlier comments on this matter were ignorant and uniformed; something you West coast guys apparently already knew.

I stand corrected.

In a way, I have to admire her for capitalizing upon her misfortune.

Belle Guest
    Has anyone gotten any updated information on the current status of Goddess Bunny?

Nothing new here: http://www.goddessbunny.com/index.asp

Wow. That's a new one.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Here is an interview with Nick Bougas the director of the Goddess Bunny Documentary. It is too long to cut and paste so here is the link:
    BEWARE THE LINK IS NSFW as there are boobie adverts on the header, the rest of it is clean:

http://goddessbunny.com/interview.asp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh my god-you HAVE to see the video "The Goddess Bunny Channels Shakespeare" if you find this at all amusing. It is the best party tape ever. Hysterical-you can see bits of it in the documentary on her.