Thread: Darlene Conley [soap Actress Bold And The Beautiful]

Darlene Conley [soap Actress Bold And The Beautiful]

It Was A Shock When Popular Bold And Beautiful Actress Darlene Conley Died At 72 Last Januaryfrom Stomach Cancer, She Had More Of A Comedic Role As Sally Spectra. Phyllis Diller Had A Reoccuring Role As Sally's Best Friend/personal Beautician Gladys Pope. Darlene Conley Had Small Roles In Movies Like The Birds 1963 Starring Tippi Hedren And Valley Of The Dolls 1967 Starring Patty Duke,sharon Tate And Barbara Parkins [conley Played A Nurse In The Pysche Ward]she Did Lots More And Other Soap Operas. Conley Was Quite Popular With Her Castmates And Is Missed Says Her Co-stars Ronn Moss And John Mc Cook
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d conley.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	220  

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    It Was A Shock When Popular Bold And Beautiful Actress Darlene Conley Died At 72 Last Januaryfrom Stomach Cancer, She Had More Of A Comedic Role As Sally Spectra. Phyllis Diller Had A Reoccuring Role As Sally's Best Friend/personal Beautician Gladys Pope. Darlene Conley Had Small Roles In Movies Like The Birds 1963 Starring Tippi Hedren And Valley Of The Dolls 1967 Starring Patty Duke,sharon Tate And Barbara Parkins [conley Played A Nurse In The Pysche Ward]she Did Lots More And Other Soap Operas. Conley Was Quite Popular With Her Castmates And Is Missed Says Her Co-stars Ronn Moss And John Mc Cook
    wow, i didn't know she died~ my mother-in-law loved that show~

3. 10-24-2007, 10:37 PM

[SIZE=4]Big Gal, Carried It Well[/SIZE]

DelightfulDeathHag Guest
    I didn't watch this show, but I liked Darlene and loved that they had "real size" woman on their show( yeah I'm a big gal too )

She was one sassy lady, RIP Darlene.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    She was one sassy lady, RIP Darlene.

Damn, this woman is more glam, and with better hair, in her '70s, than I am in my 40s.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    Damn, this woman is more glam, and with better hair, in her '70s, than I am in my 40s.
    ITA, and I'm in my 20s, and I don't have thick hair like she did!

What a classy-looking lady, I was sad when I read that she passed, at the time, I didn't even know that she had cancer.

They never killed her off on B&B either, they just said that Sally Spectra retired and moved to paradise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...