Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Holy Grail Of Death Hag Photos

Northern Lights Guest
    I changed my mind. If I had a chance to see the video or pictures of this case, I would like to see them. I know, I'm very sick

Salad Fingers Guest
    Im in two minds,Id probably peek through my fingers

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    I read somewhere that Gable wore bits of a ruby piece of jewelry that Carole was wearing when the plane crashed. Nothing else that I remember.

That is true, the remains of a pair of diamond and ruby clips Gable had given her for Christmas were found. (she died about three weeks after christmas) and he had them mounted in a locket that he wore for the rest of his life

Snudgie Guest
    Wow Carrera just e-mailed me the NBS pic...that's brutal...but awesome....Thanks Carrera!! xx

Northern Lights Guest
    I just saw documentary about Katherine Knight. It was part of the documentary series Beyond The Darklands Series: Australia. I'm not so sure anymore if I want to see those pictures and video. The lead investigator of this case told in the documentary that he had a mental breakdown during this case. The crime scene video shows that Priceys skin is hanging on the doorway and that the crime scene investigator lifts the lid off the cooking pot and Priceys head stares straight to the camera

wonkavision Guest
    Here's Chris Farley...and you have been warned: http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/s...threadid=12967

I'd seen those. Very sad, Farley was a very funny guy and hubby was a huge fan. He still is, still loves a good Chris Farley movie. And that is foam coming out of his mouth. I'm such a death hag I zoomed in.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I'd seen those. Very sad, Farley was a very funny guy and hubby was a huge fan. He still is, still loves a good Chris Farley movie. And that is foam coming out of his mouth. I'm such a death hag I zoomed in.
    Yeah, me too. And the rosary in his hand says to me that he knew something was wrong and was trying to get right at the end.

OMG, I never noticed the Rosary before!

I never noticed the rosary before either. My Holy Grail of photos or videos are all things that no one can get their hands on or rather have never been able to. Like the Christine Chubbock broadcast, Timothy Treadwell video, and the Steve Irwin tape. All of those have been presumably destroyed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know I'm very late to the viewing party, but I wanted to say THANKS, Nessa!!! And hello to all...

My holy grail would be photos of the murder suicide of Gig Young and his new bride. I was shocked to the core when I learned what this Oscar winning actor had done. Yes, I'm old...

The news that Christina Mauser's (One of 9 that died in the Kobe crash) husband is suing the LA sheriff's department makes me wonder if those pictures will ever be leaked. There is very, very blurred images of the remains out there taken from footage of the crash site but unless you know what you are looking for it's hard to see....even if you do, it's not great.

Others in the thread have talked about Carole Lombard...I'm in two minds about those. The hag in me says of course but the fan who knows the condition the body was in after has me wavering as she was so badly burned and mangled she was only able to be identified by a wisp of her hair that escaped the flames and of course dental records. I read her wedding ring has never been recovered and the few who have trekked up there (It's hard to get to) have never found it.

Patsy Cline is another one on my 'bucket list'. She like Carole, survived serious injury in a car accident only to die a few years later in a plane crash. I know they were bad but there is part of me that still wants to know.

Has anyone mentioned Lupe Velez yet? I'm not talking about the genuine photos of her in her casket, with her mom and sisters grieving over her. I'm talking about "in the house" photos. IMO the photo of the woman lying on the ground purported to be Lupe isn't her; looks nothing like her facially. Also, who falls to the ground with a straight back and their legs tight together, arms straight at the side? Looks more like a "pratfall" photo to me.

Non-Hollywood: Tsar Nicholas II and his family. When they arrived in Ekaterinburg from Tobolsk their cameras were confiscated (the Tsar, wife and kids were all keen photographers). One of the murderers had been employed (pre-revolution) as a photographer. What revolutionary wouldn't want a photo commemorating the death of the hated "Nicholas the Bloody" ?

Definitely Diana, Kobe, JFK jr... but not holding my breath. I would definitely not want to hear the Treadwell Audio-Amie was a friend of mine in Jr. High.

I know, right?????? Dear Lord!!!!!