Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Holy Grail Of Death Hag Photos

Janis and Judy in their coffins or death photos. Elvis autopsy pics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Still looking for more Virginia Tech stuff. Funny how nobody mentioned Virginia Tech when April 16th passed...but Columbine got all the "media glory" on the 20th.

Fucktards.
    I posted something to Seung Hui-Cho thread. I don't know if you have seen that archive before.

Nosgothic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Still looking for more Virginia Tech stuff. Funny how nobody mentioned Virginia Tech when April 16th passed...but Columbine got all the "media glory" on the 20th.

Fucktards.
    Oh, man. I didn't even realize it was the anniversary. Shoot. That is lame.

Dixie Girl Guest
    In regards to the grizzly man's tape, there is only one copy--according to Kevin Sanders, anyway:
    "Jewel Palovak still holds the real tape and has no plans to release it. I hope that she never does."

Quote Originally Posted by Inked_Daddy View Post
    I think Patsy CLine and Buddy Holly crash pictures (in detail) would be my grail
    Patsy Cline is defiantly one I want to see!!! I used to live by Winchester Va her hometown she is buried there....I got to meet her husband and daughter...As a mother of fact I think Patsy may have shown her ghost to me I can post a pic if anyone is interested!!!!!

trose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    Patsy Cline is defiantly one I want to see!!! I used to live by Winchester Va her hometown she is buried there....I got to meet her husband and daughter...As a mother of fact I think Patsy may have shown her ghost to me I can post a pic if anyone is interested!!!!!
    Post it!

Fujicakes Guest
    Christine Chubbuck would be my holy grail...but I guess it wouldn't be photos would it? Hmm...for photos I'm not really sure. I'll get back to you on that

About Elvis Presley's autopsy photos... His father paid for a private autopsy then had all the photos burned -- just to people like us would never get to see them. What a buzz kill.

trinlee Guest
    Great thread, I would love to see all over the afore mentioned. But for me the holy grail would have to be Christine Chubbuck.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    About Elvis Presley's autopsy photos... His father paid for a private autopsy then had all the photos burned -- just to people like us would never get to see them. What a buzz kill.
    bummer.

RubySlippers Guest
    james dean. still so much not known about his death.

i'd actually kind of like to see frankie lymon's death photo as well.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

soonerpimp Guest
    Here's a pic I found from some site claiming that this is James Dean, But I have doubts.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soonerpimp View Post
    Here's a pic I found from some site claiming that this is James Dean, But I have doubts.
    it is Rolf. his passenger. there are no know death pics of jimmy except for the ones of him under the sheet getting into the ambulance. i think there might be one with his had sticking out.

soonerpimp Guest
    I thought that he looked unusually healthy for a fatality.... Thanks Ruby
    Last edited by soonerpimp; 05-03-2009 at 01:29 PM.

RubySlippers Guest
    I thought that he looked unusally healthy for a fatality.... Thanks Ruby
    surely.

My_Smiling_Skull Guest
    Layne Staley ~ Nothing else comes close. As much as I love him I have this need to see what he looked like when he was found. AND the last photo taken of him when he was alive, two months before he was found dead, he was holding his newborn nephew
    RIP sweet Layne

Better pics of Kurt Cobain
    James Dean
    Princess Di
    Brandon Lee

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    it is Rolf. his passenger. there are no know death pics of jimmy except for the ones of him under the sheet getting into the ambulance. i think there might be one with his had sticking out.
    That and a couple angles of the car are the only pictures I could find of his car at the scene of the accident. I wonder if the person taking the photo thought that was James Dean at the time.

Danny62 Guest
    I know they have no photo's of Jimi Hendrix"s death but I wish they would have taken pic's I hear he was mess...with the vomit and all.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Holy Shit........that was brutal.......and David Koresh looked like a side of pork that roasted in the pit a tad too long......
    Not to be flip, but after looking at the Branch Davidian photos...all I'm wondering is what on earth is the coroner supposed to actually *do* with those....I mean, as far as autopsying? There's almost nothing there!

Gross....
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

RogerV Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    That and a couple angles of the car are the only pictures I could find of his car at the scene of the accident. I wonder if the person taking the photo thought that was James Dean at the time.
    It's my understanding that the photos of Dean's crash scene were all taken by the photographer who was traveling with him (in the Ford station wagon, not the Porsche). I can't imagine any professional photographer not taking more detailed, gory photographs (not necessarily for personal gain -- most likely for evidence). However, the negatives may well have been destroyed.

A lot of cars stopped at the scene of the accident, and if anyone in them happened to have a camera, the pictures they took have not seen the light of day. Of course nobody could have known it was James Dean, but even if they had, so what? He wasn't yet all that well known... he's an example of someone far more famous in death than he ever was in life.

laynesgrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Smiling_Skull View Post
    Layne Staley ~ Nothing else comes close. As much as I love him I have this need to see what he looked like when he was found. AND the last photo taken of him when he was alive, two months before he was found dead, he was holding his newborn nephew
    RIP sweet Layne

Same here.

Better pics of Kurt Cobain
    James Dean
    Princess Di
    Brandon Lee

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerV View Post
    It's my understanding that the photos of Dean's crash scene were all taken by the photographer who was traveling with him (in the Ford station wagon, not the Porsche). I can't imagine any professional photographer not taking more detailed, gory photographs (not necessarily for personal gain -- most likely for evidence). However, the negatives may well have been destroyed.

A lot of cars stopped at the scene of the accident, and if anyone in them happened to have a camera, the pictures they took have not seen the light of day. Of course nobody could have known it was James Dean, but even if they had, so what? He wasn't yet all that well known... he's an example of someone far more famous in death than he ever was in life.

You are right by that. In one of the many many books I have read about James Dean's life and death, it is true his good friend who was driving the station wagon that was pulling Jimmy's everyday car (the one he should of been driving but chose to drive the Porsche to warm the tires for the race - it had not been driven more than an handful of times) was a photographer and did take several pics - including some that showed not only the car but of Jimmy inside it - dead. People hounded him for years and he denied have taken them - staying loyal and respectful of Jimmy. After his death, his widow (who was also traveling with her husband at the time of the accident) granted an interview and verified such photos were taken but destroyed (burnt, i believe). It is actually conceivable that the negatives (ironically) may still be around. Hidden in a safe deposit box or buried under someone's foundation. Perhaps someday they will re-appear.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Wow what a great thread. I don't know how I missed this when it was first started.... but I'm glad it got bumped up.

I would love to see Dorothy Stratten's crime scene as well. Along with Ken & Barbie, Rebecca Schaffer (sp?), Mia Zapata... etc...

fultondyke Guest
    I'll say it again: Albert Dekker's death scene photos have to be THE holy grail of death scene photos, for sheer gruesome oddity, if for nothing else!!!

jarrett622 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I posted something to Seung Hui-Cho thread. I don't know if you have seen that archive before.
    And it was awesome too!

ZoeAnne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Smiling_Skull View Post
    RIP sweet Layne

I would never want to see a pic of him......gone. Hendrix either.

Anybody else.....bring it on.....not these 2

ShatteredMirror Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post

You are right by that. In one of the many many books I have read about James Dean's life and death, it is true his good friend who was driving the station wagon that was pulling Jimmy's everyday car (the one he should of been driving but chose to drive the Porsche to warm the tires for the race - it had not been driven more than an handful of times) was a photographer and did take several pics - including some that showed not only the car but of Jimmy inside it - dead. People hounded him for years and he denied have taken them - staying loyal and respectful of Jimmy. After his death, his widow (who was also traveling with her husband at the time of the accident) granted an interview and verified such photos were taken but destroyed (burnt, i believe). It is actually conceivable that the negatives (ironically) may still be around. Hidden in a safe deposit box or buried under someone's foundation. Perhaps someday they will re-appear.
    That's what I've read too. Also, according to a Kenneth Anger interview I read several years back, he was offered either an autopsy photo or a mortuary photo of Dean for his Hollywood Babylon 2 book. However, he refused to pay the asking price as he thought it was too expensive. How much credence we can give to that I don't know. It's the first and only time I've ever heard such a photo of Dean existed, so..........

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredMirror View Post
    That's what I've read too. Also, according to a Kenneth Anger interview I read several years back, he was offered either an autopsy photo or a mortuary photo of Dean for his Hollywood Babylon 2 book. However, he refused to pay the asking price as he thought it was too expensive. How much credence we can give to that I don't know. It's the first and only time I've ever heard such a photo of Dean existed, so..........

well, i personally think IF there was such a photo there would be no price too high. a photo like that would be priceless. i imagine if given the chance to buy it he would have recognized that at the time of the supposed sales offer. so i am reluctant to believe that story. interesting tho...

Flowergrrl Guest
    I would have to say Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain also...

The video of Kurt is sooo close... So close yet, so far away.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratgrrl View Post
    I would have to say Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain also...

The video of Kurt is sooo close... So close yet, so far away.

Theres a video? I didn't know that. Is it on youtube or the like?

32. 05-06-2009, 10:06 PM

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    Theres a video? I didn't know that. Is it on youtube or the like?
    I don't know if the photo looking in at his body and feet are a still from it but, yes there is a video. That's all you can see in it. I can't remember where I saw it.

I think I saw it on youtube not too long ago.

Northern Lights Guest
    I saw it also somewhere recently. Can't remember where...

c l p Guest
    john f kennedy jr death photo

Call me old fashioned, but I'd still love to see am autopsy photo of Elvis. And crime scene photos of Janis lying face down. Or Judy in the bathroom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd still love to see am autopsy photo of Elvis. And crime scene photos of Janis lying face down. Or Judy in the bathroom.
    I agree Jop! I would also like to see Dorothy Stratten and Paul Snider.

Carrera_3.2 Guest

Exclamation Nicole Brown--Warning dead person!!! Very graphic!!

Left side view of massive neck wound.

Link quit working
    Last edited by Carrera_3.2; 12-07-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: to remove defective link

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I really had to think if this was the best thing to post, but I know that some of you have emailed me about this photo, so I finally relented and was also able to post it as a link. Had I not been able to do that, I would not have posted it, because it would have been no warning about the uber-graphic display just popping up and hitting someone right in the face unprepared. I don't know if anything is holy about it(as in referring to being the "Holy Grail" of death photos) Carrera.

If anyone wants the photo, email me. Carrera.
    Last edited by Carrera_3.2; 12-07-2009 at 10:48 PM.

41. 11-30-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Carrera_3.2 View Post
    Left side view of massive neck wound.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/atta...5&d=1259598769

DOh! I can't get it to work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouya Ohtori Ouran Host View Post
    If this counts as a Holy Grail, I would like to see the two houses of the Tate-LaBianca murders. That would make my day. I would also like to see the former house of Nicole Simpson...and let's not forget those black bar-less photos.
    The black bar-less photo I saw was from a different angle the bar covers her throat the one without (different angle) is a head shot. Still gruesome because she looks like she was scalped. I have one in a celebrity crime book. That is probably the one people think of as no black bar.

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    DOh! I can't get it to work
    It doesn't work for me, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    I read somewhere, a long time ago, that one of the workers who recovered her body tried to get money from Clark Gable for a piece of jewelry that he recovered from Carol Lombard's body or maybe from the luggage in the wreckage. I don't know what the outcome of that blackmail attempt was. Anyone else hear about that?
    I read somewhere that Gable wore bits of a ruby piece of jewelry that Carole was wearing when the plane crashed. Nothing else that I remember.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by tarsier View Post
    The black bar-less photo I saw was from a different angle the bar covers her throat the one without (different angle) is a head shot. Still gruesome because she looks like she was scalped. I have one in a celebrity crime book. That is probably the one people think of as no black bar.
    Despite this picture being a "Holy Grail," there's no doubt in my mind that this picture will be very tough to see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

death hag dee Guest
    Cant see it either

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    I just checked the link, and now it appears that it is now a dud link. If anyone wants the photo, email me and I will email the photo to you. Carrera.

Quote Originally Posted by c l p View Post
    john f kennedy jr death photo
    That would be a very tiny photo

Salad Fingers Guest
    I know photos and video exists of this crime but it has,nt and probably never will be released to the public.Ive read that both the video and pictures are kept locked in a police safe and are used for training purposes only.
    I dont think I could bring myself to look at any of it anyway.
    This link gives graphic detail to what she did to the victim.

http://www.philosophyblog.com.au/abo...nd-john-price/.

I apologise if this thread is only meant for pics of famous people although Pricey is pretty famous in death around these parts after what Katherine did to him.

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Salad Fingers View Post
    I know photos and video exists of this crime but it has,nt and probably never will be released to the public.Ive read that both the video and pictures are kept locked in a police safe and are used for training purposes only.
    I dont think I could bring myself to look at any of it anyway.
    This link gives graphic detail to what she did to the victim.

http://www.philosophyblog.com.au/abo...nd-john-price/.

I apologise if this thread is only meant for pics of famous people although Pricey is pretty famous in death around these parts after what Katherine did to him.
    Usually I say that I would like to see pictures or video. Now I'm not sure. I read it and that is really bad. I wanted to read more and googled her. Here's Crime Library story:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...ght/index.html

And thanks, this is really interesting case, I didn't know about this before!

Salad Fingers Guest
    Youre welcome NL.
    There have been two books written about the case,both books are worth the read if you can hold of them.

Beyond bad and Bloodstain are the names of the books.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...511174667.html