Thread: Woman Kills Lover to Drink Blood

attackatdawn Guest

Woman Kills Lover to Drink Blood

Ok so this lady thought she was a vampire. I have heard some people like to drink blood ewwww! So do you believe in vampires?

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newssto...71023195387761

hoxharding Guest

a pickaxe?

First, may I saw ewwwww?
    A pickaxe though? Uh, ok...

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    First, may I saw ewwwww?
    A pickaxe though? Uh, ok...
    Ditto on the EWWWW.

And no, I don't believe in the blood drinking-to-live thing. Maybe as a sexual thing or a mental thing (how some murders and the such "get off" if you will) But not for real.

SW4 Guest
    Fables of drinking blood to sustain youth go back centuries, it's earliest recordings arising from peasant folklore in Eastern Europe...

No, I don't believe it myself, but it's a novel excuse ....

"she said she was sorry for the incident and she never meant to hurt anyone"

..so that entire "stabbing" incident was sex-play? Thanks, mate, I'll watch a video

I hope that she gets help with her drinking problem. Make that both drinking problems.

Danse Macabre Guest
    Geez, that's crazy!

Dont do drugs folks. HAHA

RoRo Guest
    lol jefe !!

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    I read that he agreed to be tied up.

Always a very stupid move,

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry in Connecticut View Post
    I read that he agreed to be tied up.

Always a very stupid move,

ever read "GERALDS GAME" by steven king??? that stops the kinky shit in its tracks!!

no, the only real vampires prefer cow blood, and carry rabies...ala edgar allen poe!

Makes me feel kinda sane and normal.

DannaMarie24 Guest

Eww

[SIZE=4]Ewwww...ok she needed some mental help.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Make sure to take away all her Ann Rice books away![/SIZE]

don't_axe_me Guest
    Yes, "Gerald's Game" puts it all in perspective, doesn't it?

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    ever read "GERALDS GAME" by steven king??? that stops the kinky shit in its tracks!!

no, the only real vampires prefer cow blood, and carry rabies...ala edgar allen poe!
    Yes, I read that book.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    yep, no more whips, chains, cuffs(definently!!), masks, or gags!! LOL!! being tied up is to much like being arrested, i dont like either one!

Maza Guest
    I dread to think what would have happened if he didn't get away, it might have been more Texas chainsaw massacre than vampire sucking

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dirttrackdemon3 View Post
    yep, no more whips, chains, cuffs(definently!!), masks, or gags!! LOL!! being tied up is to much like being arrested, i dont like either one!
    No kidding!
    My rule is it shouldn't hurt, it shouldn't be scary, and I shouldn't be STABBED open so my man can drink my blood!
    Call me "old fashioned".

magblax Guest
    The woman was living in a shed in the backyard and had both drug and mental problems. They had been doing meth and had a six pack of beer and 1/2 a bottle of whiskey before he agreed to be tied up. She was found crouched in the shed with dried blood all over her face wearing just an over sized shirt...her defence was she wasn't taking her perscribed medication.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Yeah...I believe in Vampires....had a lot of them suck the life outta me including an ex-husband...

Gardner32 Guest
    MorbidMolly, Where do you get your avatars? They are great!

Analyst_Rob Guest

Drink-Up Me Hardies!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    The woman was living in a shed in the backyard and had both drug and mental problems. They had been doing meth and had a six pack of beer and 1/2 a bottle of whiskey before he agreed to be tied up. She was found crouched in the shed with dried blood all over her face wearing just an over sized shirt...her defence was she wasn't taking her perscribed medication.
    Ummmmâ?¦. Altering your body chemistry in this manner can cause all kinds of physiological/ psychological mayhemâ?¦.
    Yet, this obvious desire to taste blood still seems extra twistedâ?¦.
    Is it the result of the drugs alone?.... While I won't confess to ever imbibing in such a combination 'cocktail'; I can safely say that in such a circumstance, I would be sleeping on the bathroom floorâ?¦
    Perhaps rendering yourself in such a state opens up the possibility(and likelihood) of EXTERNAL influenceâ?¦ Stephen King uses drunkenness a lot inorder to set his characters up for demonic influenceâ?¦

Demon from within or from without??????
    Knock� knock��

Nice article..

Happy Halloween Attack-at Dawnâ?¦.

Quote Originally Posted by attackatdawn View Post
    Ok so this lady thought she was a vampire. I have heard some people like to drink blood ewwww! So do you believe in vampires?

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newssto...71023195387761
    I believe some people want to emulate the mythic "vampire". So, yes, I believe there are people that drink others blood. But, I don't believe that makes them a vampire. It does make them crazy.

As for me, I'll have a vodka tonic. No blood, please.