Thread: Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone

beautygirlsmom Guest

Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone

Is anyone outside of the Philly area familiar with this case? They were friends who went out to meet other friends for dinner one night and were never heard from again. No trace, no leads, no evidence, no nothing. It bothers me. I don't know why their case bothers me so much, except that they both left children behind and I just can't imagine living with not knowing ANYTHING. http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal...petrone/1.html

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I've read about this one. Very mysterious. Especially since they haven't found the truck or any trace whatsoever.

Darrianne Guest
    I read about it at Crime Library. How bizzare.

djdeath-hag Guest
    I'd not heard of this case....but I think that NOT KNOWING has got to be the worst form of grief...Bless their families & friends.

SanDiegodeathhag19 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I'd not heard of this case....but I think that NOT KNOWING has got to be the worst form of grief...Bless their families & friends.
    i agree, theres so many possibilities flying around in your head about what happened and no one knows anything.

beautygirlsmom Guest
    Just heard on the news this morning that the authorities are saying this is most likely a murder for hire situation. I've thought Danielle's ex-husband has had something to do with this since day one. I wonder if there's new evidence leading in that direction.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Ohhh, keep us updated, BGM!

I was just wondering about this case and wondered if there was any news.

Cat lady in training Guest
    Bump.
    I woke up thinking about this case today, any new info?

ozzysmom Guest
    I wonder if there is a body of water close by that they may have accidently driven into?

guardmom2008 Guest
    I saw it on our news, and thought that it was very strange. I haven't heard anything since their disappearance.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I wonder if the cops checked the junk yards where they melt down vehilces..too late now

jojax Guest
    I live in NJ and familiar with this story...they both had children she has a x husband. Every year on the anniversay of them missing they have an update on the local news. I feel for the familys. Two people go out for the night and never return.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beautygirlsmom View Post
    I just can't imagine living with not knowing ANYTHING.
    I agree. Your imagination could kill you in a situation like that

Mrs. Watson Guest
    I was hoping, since this was bumped up, that there was some news??

Cat lady in training Guest
    Bump.
    I think about this case often. Anything new?

beautygirlsmom Guest

Nothing New

The seventh anniversary has just passed, and there have been no new leads reported in the disappearance of Richard Petrone and Danielle Imbo. I've heard that over the years, there was a falling out between the families, and there have been psychics throwing out theories (including one who said they were led away at gunpoint by someone named Joey and murdered, with the car disposed of - Danielle's ex-husband's name is Joe).

On a whim, I sent a link to the case to the ID TV show "Disappeared" - maybe some new media attention would jar someone's memory.

That's just baffling.

Murder/Suicide?
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Starstruck Guest
    I have read about this on True Crime, really weird. Someone mentioned about they could be in water maybe drove in. We had a
    similar incident hear a few years ago this young lass had been out with friends and was driving home and a friend was in another car in front of
    her anyway they got to a spot where her friend was turning off in another direction and they waived bye to each other and the young lass drove
    off and was never seen again. Her poor family spent I think 3 years looking for her, posters appeals and everything the police were checking old
    boy friends etc nothing there was just no explanation. 3 years later they found her car in a canal and she had driven through a roundabout and gone
    straight through the other side and down into the canal nobody saw tracks or anything.
    They found remnants of her in the car but at least her family got some peace eventually.