Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 1409

Thread: Currently Watching

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I finally watched the Stephen King Quantum Leap. It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, and I actually liked it. Oh, and I was wrong about the name. Sheesh.
    Name shmame. It doesn't really matter. Thanks for the review though.

Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madame C.J. Walker. It's a four part story of the first self-made female millionaire in America.

Was watching The 100 with my roommate last night. They seem to end every episode on a cliffhanger and I kept saying, "One more and then bed" until nearly 3am. And yes I work today. A baby shift but still work.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

The Netflix documentary Night On Earth. When the sun goes down, the animals creep into town. Leopards, bears, otters, monkeys, elephants, tortoises, hunting for food, nests, roosts, and migration.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-14-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

There's a town in Italy where that's actually happening but it's goats.

I'm watching the news even though I'm sick of it. I work in education though, so it's the smart thing to do for myself, my coworkers, and my students. Afterward, I'll watch Stephen Colbert make fun of a variety of political figures. Some of them are trying to use the coronavirus situation as an election platform point. Stupid yet true, and no one kicks 'em in the nuts for that kind of egotistical blindness like Stephen.

I'm just watching (again) all old the Sherlock Holmes films.
    Basil Rathbone was the best.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I've been watching the many free performances from many of my favorite artists on the internet. For the last few weeks Todd Snyder has performed for an hour. I'm watching Jorma Koukonen's regular Saturday performance from the Fur Peace Ranch. Steve Earle had a great show the other week.

Finished Cagney and Lacey, found the sequel movies on YouTube. NOT the same. I'm back on Greys Anatomy for a while, season 13.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    I'm just watching (again) all old the Sherlock Holmes films.
    Basil Rathbone was the best.

I have the complete collection of Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce Holmes films sitting in my bookcase. Time to break them out and fill in a day or two. They truly are the best and the most atmospheric. Thanks for the reminder.
    Last edited by LordLucan; 05-02-2020 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Spelling
    There's something happening here, what is is ain't exactly clear.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucan View Post
    I have the complete collection of Basil Rathbone/Nigel Bruce Holmes films sitting in my bookcase. Time to break them out and fill in a day or two. They truly are the best and the most atmospheric. Thanks for the reminder.
    Thank you for saying this, I so enjoy all the old B/W films.

Grey's Anatomy, season 8. Getting dangerously close to the plane crash... I'd put on S7E18, Song Beneath the Song, last week while folding laundry and kept watching from there.

"I just go here!"

What Lies Beneath with Harrison Ford & Michelle Pfeiffer
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    What Lies Beneath with Harrison Ford & Michelle Pfeiffer
    I enjoyed that movie.

I'm watching L&O SVU. Thinking about trying The Loop.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cardinal Season 4 with Billy Campbell and Karine Vanasse. The best crime drama Canada has produced IMO.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

"Playroom Karaoke" with Sandra Valls and her sister Connie on Facebook Live. And drinking.

"I just go here!"

The Great on Hulu, I hardly watch anything, been reading a lot. My friend is trying to talk me into watching Outlander, I read the first book and didn't care for it, not sure why it was and is so popular, it's just like all the other bodice, time traveling books out there.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    The Great on Hulu, I hardly watch anything, been reading a lot. My friend is trying to talk me into watching Outlander, I read the first book and didn't care for it, not sure why it was and is so popular, it's just like all the other bodice, time traveling books out there.
    I've been reading a lot, too. I finished several true crime books and now I'm on the second book of The 100. I can't remember who the author is off the top of my head. My roommate got me watching the show on Netflix and toward the end of the first season I noticed in the opening credits, "based on the book 'The 100'"....and I ran to my phone to get it on my Kindle. Roommate tried to read it, she didn't care for the books, said they were too different from the show. I told her that's why I like to read books before seeing shows or movies they're based on. So basically once another roommate (her hubby) finishes reading the books (he's just started the first book), we'll start the Netflix series all over again.

"I just go here!"

I couldn't get into Outlander or The 100. I'm looking forward to checking out The Vast of Night on Prime Video on May 29. I likely won't like it, but it looked worth a shot.

I'm currently watching L&O SVU Season 2, on epi 9. I was surprised to see Sara Ramirez in epi 5.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I couldn't get into Outlander or The 100. I'm looking forward to checking out The Vast of Night on Prime Video on May 29. I likely won't like it, but it looked worth a shot.

I'm currently watching L&O SVU Season 2, on epi 9. I was surprised to see Sara Ramirez in epi 5.
    She's in another episode a few seasons later. Several Grey's actors made appearances. Sarah "April Kepner" Drew is on an episode playing an alcoholic teenager and TR "George O'Malley" Knight plays a pair of twins, one of whom is a rapist.

Sandra Valls' Playroom Karaoke got kicked by FB at 11 our time, they automatically kick you off FB Live after four hours. I'm now watching Sister Act 2.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    She's in another episode a few seasons later. Several Grey's actors made appearances. Sarah "April Kepner" Drew is on an episode playing an alcoholic teenager and TR "George O'Malley" Knight plays a pair of twins, one of whom is a rapist.

Sandra Valls' Playroom Karaoke got kicked by FB at 11 our time, they automatically kick you off FB Live after four hours. I'm now watching Sister Act 2.
    I'll keep an eye out for them. One of my all time episodes is the one with Robin Williams. I don't know what season.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'll keep an eye out for them. One of my all time episodes is the one with Robin Williams. I don't know what season.
    I love that one, too!!! I just remembered, Chandra "Miranda Bailey" Wilson also has at least two episodes of SVU under her belt. She plays a nurse in one, and in another one she plays an IT person.

"I just go here!"

Ria I am a true crime addict I think I have over three hundred true crime books here and about another 100 or so in storage, Do you listen to My favorite Murder. Or the murdersquad on spotify? I love Law and Order SVU, Ria did you see where Stabler is coming back for an episode then he is going to have his own show?

I love that one, too!!! I just remembered, Chandra "Miranda Bailey" Wilson also has at least two episodes of SVU under her belt. She plays a nurse in one, and in another one she plays an IT person.
    I can't wait to catch her.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria I am a true crime addict I think I have over three hundred true crime books here and about another 100 or so in storage, Do you listen to My favorite Murder. Or the murdersquad on spotify? I love Law and Order SVU, Ria did you see where Stabler is coming back for an episode then he is going to have his own show?
    My Favorite Murder yes, MurderSquad no. Ironically a church friend got me on to MFM. You wanna freak your boss out at 9am, start playing that podcast while you're opening the store. ROFLMAO. GM C looked at me and asked what I was listening to, and when I told him, he shook his head and walked away.

I can't WAIT for Christopher Meloni to reprise his role as Stabler. I heard the season premiere of SVU will set him up for the spinoff. They're spinning off SVU and giving Meloni his own show. I would LOVE to see crossovers for these shows... Grey's Anatomy's crossovers were fine at first, when it was an occasional one with Private Practice, but this last season it was almost every other WEEK with Station 19, and I didn't care for it. I couldn't get into S19.

"I just go here!"

I didn't care for the Station 19 scenes either. And could never get into Private Practice. I hope the next season is better. I hope Christina returns for at least one episode. I may wait and watch it on Netflix. I don't like the winter break. Lol. But I'll likely watch anyway Hulu anyway.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I didn't care for the Station 19 scenes either. And could never get into Private Practice. I hope the next season is better. I hope Christina returns for at least one episode. I may wait and watch it on Netflix. I don't like the winter break. Lol. But I'll likely watch anyway Hulu anyway.
    I hope so, too. I also want to know what happened with the trafficked girl DeLuca was trying to save. That was supposed to be tied up before the season ended, but the season didn't end in the usual way.

"I just go here!"

I hope so, too. I also want to know what happened with the trafficked girl DeLuca was trying to save. That was supposed to be tied up before the season ended, but the season didn't end in the usual way.
    Me too. Maybe they'll tie it up during the coming season. I hope so.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Me too. Maybe they'll tie it up during the coming season. I hope so.
    I hope so too. I was so mad nobody listened to him. Had they listened, she could have been saved I think.

"I just go here!"

LOL Ria they just don't get it, I am in the fan cult, btw Murder Squad is produced by Karen and Georgia, and it is Paul Holes of the Golden State Killer fame, and Billy Jensen who helped finish I'll be Gone in The Dark after Michelle Died. Right now, not watching anything, haven't been motivated to do anything at all.

I watched the L&O SVU epi based on the Looking For Mr. Goodbar murder case. And of course I wanted to see the mover, but it's not available to buy or rent on Prime--but you can add it to your watchlist. Uhhhh. So, I'm going to order the book. I saw and read both decades ago, but I'm going for another round of the book, anyway.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Homecoming - Season 2

Cindy I have the looking for Mr. Goodbar book and there is another one that was written about the case as well.

Cindy I have the looking for Mr. Goodbar book and there is another one that was written about the case as well.
    I saw that book too. I'll likely read it. Do you have any opinion of who did it? I'm between the Richard Gere character and some nut she picked up.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-28-2020 at 01:09 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Grey's Anatomy season 11. Maggie has just started at Grey Sloan and Meredith won't even look at her.

"I just go here!"

Basil Rathbone was absolutely the best. I grew up watching all of his Sherlock films.

Right now I'm watching season six of True Blood as I drift off to sleep. Bill the blood monster episode. I knew he wouldn't stay that way forever.

I watched a few minutes of Shenandoah and went back to L&O SVU. I'm looking forward to watching the Robin Williams episode again and the string I've never seen.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching the last hour of Sandra Valls' Playroom Karaoke on Facebook Live, and then I'll either watch more Grey's or go back to SVU or I may find a movie. I'm drinking and while I'm not drunk yet I'm definitely not sober.

"I just go here!"

Sean Connery and Harrision Ford kick Nazi ass in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade with a cameo by River Phoenix as the young Indiana Jones.

Just now watching the American sitcom : Gomer Pyle(1964 1969)
    And why was he never sent to Vietnam?

The first Season of L&O SVU..again! I never get tired of this show. Good news for Stabler fans though, but who knows when. https://deadline.com/2020/05/law-ord...ff-1202923612/

Just started Season 3 of SVU.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

"The Help." It's on Netflix. I looooooved the book.

"I just go here!"

"The Help." It's on Netflix. I looooooved the book.
    The movie's pretty great too. What did you think?

Wanda Sykes, "Not Normal" on Netflix. If you want to laugh, and laugh at Trump, I suggest you watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    The movie's pretty great too. What did you think?
    I loved it. I'd seen it before. My mom had the DVD and loaned it to me. I had to eventually give it back, though. I do love Anna Camp and she has a small role in it.

"I just go here!"

"Playroom Karaoke" on Facebook Live. Latina comedienne Sandra Valls does it on her page every Saturday at 7pm Central time. She usually does one of my requests, shouts me out, and responds to my comments every week. I missed it last week due to a Zoom conference with my favorite Kansas City Lesbians, and I'll miss it next week due to a visit from Miss E.

"I just go here!"

Now watching: an American show. Northern Exposure(1990-1995)
    It was smart before it's time.

Just saw L&O SVU with Henry Winkler and one with Martha Plimpton and Mary Steenburgen. Right now, I'm watching the one about the Downs Syndrom rape victim.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Season 14 of Grey's with my roommate. I already told her I wanted to watch 14-20 with her. ROFL. The weed cookie episode.

"I just go here!"

L&O SVU, Season 4. Epi 2 about a woman accused of sleeping with her son.

There's an amazon prime movie or series that i want to see, but I can't remember the name of it. It's about fairies and monsters--one looks like it might be a lizard with red or orange eyes. They used to advertise it all the time, but stopped. It something like Freak Row, but that isn't it, I don't think. I can't find that anywhere. I'm going to keep looking.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

L&O: SVU season 11, episode 13 "PC" with Kathy Griffin guest-starring. It's where she informs Benson and Stabler that LGBTQ is actually LGBTQIA.

"I just go here!"