Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Benet Ramsey

jimmy's One Guest

I saw the made for TV Movie a while back..
    The Family Were then main susupects for so long..
    I find it hard to see them as guilty

ApricotRoses Guest
    I always thought they moved to Georgia because that's where Patsy's parents live, and she wanted to go home.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I have always felt bad for the parents. This thing turned into a witch hunt. I think the cops screwed it up badly. From hinting around that it could have been her brother who was living in the home, to her half brothers and then claiming Joh had molested his other daughter and intervied her friends. Too bad they were so busy trying to convict the parents and didn't find the real killer. On the FBI's site they said the note is not in Patsys hand writing. It was definately someone they knew. Someone who knew they were at the party that night ,knew how to get in, and that it would be late and theywould hav e had a few drinks. The note was written because I think they and I believe there were more than one person involved in this, were really going to kidnap Jon, but she either screamed or tried to run,and she was murdered to shut her up. They also knew about that room where she was found and put her there and then killed her because they could not get her out of that house alive. Why didn't those keystone cops do a proper search or protect the cime scene? I think Ramsey checked his mail to see if there was another note. Whomever it was knew a lot about the household. But I never thought it was the Ramseys.
    As I said in another post,whenmy friends step son Danny was kidnapped from Paradise Ca, population 800 at that time, the cops and FBI didn't look for anyone else until they gave Lowell and his wife a polygraph test and they passed. They never found this boy,and if they had acted looking for someone other than the parents they may have because they found that this boy had been kept in a house down the street over night! They didn't do a house to house search just kept grilling the parents.
    Too bad Patsy had tpo live the last few years of her life without knowibng who killed their child and being called a murderss.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    I have always felt bad for the parents. This thing turned into a witch hunt. I think the cops screwed it up badly. From hinting around that it could have been her brother who was living in the home, to her half brothers and then claiming Joh had molested his other daughter and intervied her friends. Too bad they were so busy trying to convict the parents and didn't find the real killer. On the FBI's site they said the note is not in Patsys hand writing. It was definately someone they knew. Someone who knew they were at the party that night ,knew how to get in, and that it would be late and theywould hav e had a few drinks. The note was written because I think they and I believe there were more than one person involved in this, were really going to kidnap Jon, but she either screamed or tried to run,and she was murdered to shut her up. They also knew about that room where she was found and put her there and then killed her because they could not get her out of that house alive. Why didn't those keystone cops do a proper search or protect the cime scene? I think Ramsey checked his mail to see if there was another note. Whomever it was knew a lot about the household. But I never thought it was the Ramseys.
    As I said in another post,whenmy friends step son Danny was kidnapped from Paradise Ca, population 800 at that time, the cops and FBI didn't look for anyone else until they gave Lowell and his wife a polygraph test and they passed. They never found this boy,and if they had acted looking for someone other than the parents they may have because they found that this boy had been kept in a house down the street over night! They didn't do a house to house search just kept grilling the parents.
    Too bad Patsy had to live the last few years of her life without knowing who killed their child and being called a murderess.
    I agree, so sad.
    Has anyone ever read the Ramsey's side of things? Their book, "The Death Of Innocence," was published several years ago. For those wondering about the "inconsistencies" in their behavior, read this--it explains a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51KV0X7GPJL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	5038  

sunshine74137 Guest
    Those autopsy photos-So sad, but I have a strange question If they remove your skull how do they have a funeral? or was it closed casket? I know this is morbid but I am curious

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    Those autopsy photos-So sad, but I have a strange question If they remove your skull how do they have a funeral? or was it closed casket? I know this is morbid but I am curious
    Don't they put it back in? It looks like they probably sawed the top half off to take a picture of the crack in it. If that's the case, they probably popped it back in and sewed her up.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Here is my therory. John Ramsy 'liked his daughter'. Really liked her. Patsy was 'obsessed with her'. Bedwetting is a sign of sexual abuse. He body showed signs of sexual abuse. Patsy was wack-a-doo, as in she was living vicariously through her beautiful little daughter. She heard something. She went downstairs, found John diddling around with Jon Benet. Her hands were tied, tape over her mouth, there was a something around her neck, her pants were down, maybe his were too. Patsy went crazy, and grabbed a golf club, took a swing at John, but missed. She hit Jon Benet in the head and she died. (Jon Benet had an 8 inch fracture in her skull). Now the fun started. John guilted Patsy into insanity..."LOOK, YOU KILLED OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER YOU BITCH .... You'll go to jail for life, what will your friends say... You'll lose everything... blah blah blah.. " He came up with the idea for the note, etc. The rest is history.

melmoney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Here is my therory. John Ramsy 'liked his daughter'. Really liked her. Patsy was 'obsessed with her'. Bedwetting is a sign of sexual abuse. He body showed signs of sexual abuse. Patsy was wack-a-doo, as in she was living vicariously through her beautiful little daughter. She heard something. She went downstairs, found John diddling around with Jon Benet. Her hands were tied, tape over her mouth, there was a something around her neck, her pants were down, maybe his were too. Patsy went crazy, and grabbed a golf club, took a swing at John, but missed. She hit Jon Benet in the head and she died. (Jon Benet had an 8 inch fracture in her skull). Now the fun started. John guilted Patsy into insanity..."LOOK, YOU KILLED OUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER YOU BITCH .... You'll go to jail for life, what will your friends say... You'll lose everything... blah blah blah.. " He came up with the idea for the note, etc. The rest is history.
    Well, there is no evidence that any of that happened. This is pure speculation.

Besides, the head blow was determined to come after (or close to) her death by strangulation.

Quote Originally Posted by melmoney View Post
    Well, there is no evidence that any of that happened. This is pure speculation.

Besides, the head blow was determined to come after (or close to) her death by strangulation.
    That's why I said it was my theory. I came up with it up a long time ago. Maybe he was strangling her when she took the swing at him. We just don't know for sure do we? That's why anyone can speculate, including me.

cherryghost Guest
    Seems like some people here have done a lot of research and reading into the topic.

I appreciate that and their efforts to present facts and forensics!
    Last edited by cherryghost; 04-27-2008 at 05:56 PM.

FannyB1923 Guest
    For what it's worth a psychic friend of mine said Patsy did it, but that it was an accident.

I don't believe that. To me the physical evidence points to somebody who was enraged. It's hard to imagine anybody doing this to a child, but children are blinded, maimed and murdered every day by their own parents.

I read something in a tabloid that Patsy never once visited Jon-Benet's gravesite. Anybody know if that's true?

melmoney Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by FannyB1923 View Post
    For what it's worth a psychic friend of mine said Patsy did it, but that it was an accident.

I don't believe that. To me the physical evidence points to somebody who was enraged. It's hard to imagine anybody doing this to a child, but children are blinded, maimed and murdered every day by their own parents.

I read something in a tabloid that Patsy never once visited Jon-Benet's gravesite. Anybody know if that's true?

She was photographed visiting JonBenet's grave. And for what its worth, Patsy is buried next to JonBenet in GA.

panda Guest
    I watched this movie again a couple of days ago & was reminded of the sample they took from her thigh that they thought was semen, what ever happened with that? I'm sure the answer was in the movie, but I forget & my big mouth SIL came in halfway through the movie this time & I didn't get to finish it. I too thought Patsy did it for a while. I figured that if she did it, John would lie for her. I figured if Burke did it, both Patsy & John would lie for him. I figured if John did it, Patsy would NOT lie for him. But now, I don't think Patsy, John or Burke had anything to do with her murder. I think it was someone who was familiar with her through that pagent shit, some pervert sick SOB that I hope they catch & fry. Such a beautiful little girl, this case never really leaves my mind....

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    The DNA contained in the semen sample was determined not to be that of any family member, family friend, or anyone else in Jonbenet's orbit who was tested. That fact, more than probably any other, attests to the probability that her murder was committed by a stranger.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    The DNA contained in the semen sample was determined not to be that of any family member, family friend, or anyone else in Jonbenet's orbit who was tested. That fact, more than probably any other, attests to the probability that her murder was committed by a stranger.
    Thanks JACK!

Pinklovedoll Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Read this. I believe in science, not what if's. That psycho bitch killed her daughter.
    http://www.statementanalysis.com/ramseynote/
    That's really eye opening!It really broke it down,thanks

MeltingCandle Guest
    Check the DNA against R.Kelly. He likes em young.

leeny994 Guest
    he bedwetting/enuresis thing---here is my theory---Jon Benet was in that Kiddie Pageant circuit. the kids have to stay up and alert for long hours. They get cranky and tired---so mommy gives them a pick me up---something with hidden caffeine in it....
    caffeine causes enuresis
    so possibly---- ya know what i mean-----maybe that caused the bedwetting/enuresis

Jessie10 Guest

Hello Jack,

There was no semen prsent. There was none tested because it WAS NOT present. This case is sad enough as it is so that we do not need false information being posted. There was never a pubic hair found either, it was an ancilliary hair, an arm hair.

Jack, get the facts. You do this child an incredible disservice by posting these falshehoods.

Jessie10 Guest
    I agree, so sad.
    Has anyone ever read the Ramsey's side of things? Their book, "The Death Of Innocence," was published several years ago. For those wondering about the "inconsistencies" in their behavior, read this--it explains a lot.
    And if you want the facts of this case, do not rely on DOI. Pick up Thomas' book and Schiller's book for starters.

Jessie10 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    They put it back.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie10 View Post
    Hello Jack,

There was no semen prsent. There was none tested because it WAS NOT present. This case is sad enough as it is so that we do not need false information being posted. There was never a pubic hair found either, it was an ancilliary hair, an arm hair.

Jack, get the facts. You do this child an incredible disservice by posting these falshehoods.
    JESSIE10, I'm sure JACK meant no "disservice" and certainly didn't knowingly post "falsehoods". I'm sure he is simply relating something he has read as we all are, including you. Unless, of course, you have some sort of inside connection to the case in which case you should explain yourself. Why should we take your information as being more truthful than Jack's or anyone else's?

panda Guest
    And if you want the facts of this case, do not rely on DOI. Pick up Thomas' book and Schiller's book for starters.
    This is probably a matter of opinion & Jack is entitled to his.

Jessie10 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    JESSIE10, I'm sure JACK meant no "disservice" and certainly didn't knowingly post "falsehoods". I'm sure he is simply relating something he has read as we all are, including you. Unless, of course, you have some sort of inside connection to the case in which case you should explain yourself. Why should we take your information as being more truthful than Jack's or anyone else's?
    Panda,

Don't take my word for it. Read the autopsy report for starters and you will find NOTHING ON SEMEN. Then maybe you would want to read the two books I have mentioned. No semen was ever found. Not in the days following the murder and not 10 years later. He is speaking of DNA found in the underwear that did not match any of the family. But the DNA that Dr. Henry Lee believes came from the handler in the factory where the underwear was made. The Ramseys of course jumped on this fact in the hopes it would vindicate them. It did not in the minds of people who are aware of the DNA in this case, such as Dr. Wecht and others, but the Jack's of the world who like to read as little as possible and vent as truths this type of rhetoric when it is absolutely without validation. None whatsoever. There is no evidence of a stranger and there was certainly no pubic hair found. Read the autopsy report.

And as far as taking what anyone says as gospel, I wouldn't. I would do the research. So instead of thanking Jack, you might want to check out what he says first and when you do, you might want to take back that thank you.

One does not need an inside connection to the case. This is not the JFK assassination.

And you really don't need to stick up for Jack unless of course he cannot do it himself.

Jessie10 Guest
    As feeble as Jack's opinion is, he certainly is entitled to it.

Jessie10 Guest

I imagine that the main suspects in the case would agree with you since they wrote the book. Now if you want to argue this point Panda, you need to do better than this.

panda Guest
    I don't need you to tell me what to do either. I have read & reread Jacks response to my post & still don't see where he states his word is the "gospel", or anything about a pubic hair. And yes, I will defend Jack because he is my friend although he is perfectally capable of defending himself & probably will when he returns from vacation. You should try to be a little kinder, this is a friendly forum.

Jessie10 Guest
    I don't need you to tell me what to do either. I have read & reread Jacks response to my post & still don't see where he states his word is the "gospel", or anything about a pubic hair. And yes, I will defend Jack because he is my friend although he is perfectally capable of defending himself & probably will when he returns from vacation. You should try to be a little kinder, this is a friendly forum.
    I am stating the facts as Jack did. If you cannot handle the truth, then I guess we can all just post that the Ramseys are innocent and lets hear it for DOI.

Well the Ramseys are not innocent and there is no semen and it was not the boogieman. It is more than likely Patsy or could have been John, but it is one of them.

JonBenet deserves better than made up lies for everyone to read. Her head was split in two. She suffered quite enough. Don't take it all so personally. Give it back if you have any thing that can refute what I am saying. But you don't do you?

Guest Guest
    Whatever happened with her dad after Patsy died? Is it still a cold case (I'm assuming yes)

Jessie10 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    Whatever happened with her dad after Patsy died? Is it still a cold case (I'm assuming yes)
    Nothing happened with him. He was never the real suspect in Thomas' eyes, per what he said on Larry King. Thomas believed Patsy did this. It was probably all those fibers from her Jacket underneath the tape over JonBenet's mouth and in the garrotte.

Jessie10 Guest

This is Jack's post: Sounds like gospel to me:

"
    Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern
    The DNA contained in the semen sample was determined not to be that of any family member, family friend, or anyone else in Jonbenet's orbit who was tested. That fact, more than probably any other, attests to the probability that her murder was committed by a stranger."

He states it as a fact. IT IS NOT.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    okay...all the arguing is a bit....ummm...childish. lol
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and no one should judge against anyones opinions but their own.

This is an extremely sad case. She was quite beautiful.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    No one can prove their guilt and no one can prove their innocence. Isn't that why this case is so interesting?

It seems implausible for a family like that to kill her on purpose or by accident. It seems equally implausible for it to be an intruder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Bedwetting is a sign of sexual abuse?? Where'd you get that??

cachluv Guest
    Bedwetting as a sign of sexual abuse:

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/arti.../childsex.html
    http://www.apa.org/releases/sexabuse/effects.html
    http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH...339/31228.html

Google it. And I work in the mental health field, it's true, it can be a symptom or a sign to look for.

Methinks Jessie doesn't realize coming into our little forum with guns a'blazin isn't the best way to make friends.

panda Guest
    I am stating the facts as Jack did. If you cannot handle the truth, then I guess we can all just post that the Ramseys are innocent and lets hear it for DOI.

Well the Ramseys are not innocent and there is no semen and it was not the boogieman. It is more than likely Patsy or could have been John, but it is one of them.

JonBenet deserves better than made up lies for everyone to read. Her head was split in two. She suffered quite enough. Don't take it all so personally. Give it back if you have any thing that can refute what I am saying. But you don't do you?
    Cannot handle the truth, what are you talking about? I don't know the truth & neither do you. If you did know, then this case would be solved wouldn't it. Just because you think John & Patsy are guilty does not make it true, I do know that!

You obviously have a knack for taking things out of context & making dramas out of simple conversations. You're insinuations regarding Jack are way over dramatized & totally ridiculous. You could have gotten your point accross in a much nicer manner. This is a discussion board, everyone's opinions & ideas are welcome & we respect each other. IMO you were very disrespectful to Jack & that was absolutely not necessary.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cjw View Post
    Methinks Jessie doesn't realize coming into our little forum with guns a'blazin isn't the best way to make friends.
    Thank you, just the point I've been trying to make.

Guest Guest
    I was a bedwetter and a day wetter too..... I had a drug addicted father who was violent... so whenever I got scared of ANYTHING I wet myself. It stopped once my dad was out of the picture.....not ashamed of it either

Jessie10 Guest
    Your little forum is it. Darlin this is a public place and friends I don't need to make, have way too many as it is. Start reading up on the case and do it soon, your ignorance is showing.

Jessie10 Guest
    Thank you, just the point I've been trying to make.
    No that was not the point you were trying to make. You were agreeing with Jack who has no idea of what he is talking about and rather than take the time to look it up, he makes it up and that is fine with you.

Start reading up on the case instead of moseying along with half truths. Patsy in all likelihood did this crime and Jon aided and abetted and JB, well her head was split in half.

Jessie10 Guest
    I was a bedwetter and a day wetter too..... I had a drug addicted father who was violent... so whenever I got scared of ANYTHING I wet myself. It stopped once my dad was out of the picture.....not ashamed of it either
    You shouldn't be Jessica. You didn't do anything wrong.

panda Guest
    No that was not the point you were trying to make. You were agreeing with Jack who has no idea of what he is talking about and rather than take the time to look it up, he makes it up and that is fine with you.

Start reading up on the case instead of moseying along with half truths. Patsy in all likelihood did this crime and Jon aided and abetted and JB, well her head was split in half.
    Don't even tell me what point I was trying to make, because in spite of thinking you know it all, NEWSFLASH, YOU DON"T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME OR JACK. And its a good thing you're not here to make friends because you certainly won't. You also don't know shit about this case, all you know is your interpitation of what you've read just like everybody else.

Your little forum is it. Darlin this is a public place and friends I don't need to make, have way too many as it is. Start reading up on the case and do it soon, your ignorance is showing.
    Sorry, but who the f$ck do you think you are? Yes, this is a public forum and even asshats are welcome (obviously), but your opinion may be better received if you took the stick out of your ass while delivering it.

Just a bit of advice.

panda Guest
    Awwww JESSICA I'm sorry to hear about that awful time in your life. It never ceases to amaze me what people put their children through. Did your dad ever get his life together?
    Last edited by panda; 06-30-2008 at 02:48 PM.

panda Guest
    Sorry, but who the f$ck do you think you are? Yes, this is a public forum and even asshats are welcome (obviously), but your opinion may be better received if you took the stick out of your ass while delivering it.

Just a bit of advice.
    LMAO CJW, priceless, and very good advice

Guest Guest
    I'm proud that I've been able to have a completely normal adult life... I just wanted to share in agreement that wetting is a symptom of sexual, physical and mental trauma abuse. Regardless of our views and the different information that has been put out about the case the main fact is this..... this beautiful little soul should still be here with us, but she isn't and the saddest thing is we still don't have a conviction or a criminal serving time for this atrocity
    Last edited by Guest; 06-30-2008 at 02:52 PM.

Jessie, since you aren't here for friends, I guess you wont take this the wrong way. Quit coming off as a smart ass. Do you tell people in real life they are ignorant when you first meet them? I would rather be ignorant than arrogant. Ignorant people can learn the facts, arrogance is a character flaw that just make's one ugly.

Guest Guest
    Awwww JESSICA I'm sorry to hear about that awful time in your life. It never ceases to amaze me what people put their children through. Did your dad ever get his life together?

Yeah he did and I thank god that my step sisters who are the age I was when I went through this madness have the good dad I always wanted and needed. My mom was awesome and put me into therapy the second we got away from my dad and that helped me not to be scared anymore of him or any man for that reason

Guest Guest
    Jefe... I love that Moderator Smoderator