Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    And Headage
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

sweetie103 Guest
    That is too crazy!

halogirl5 Guest
    mother fucka! I mean, we all hate long drives, but...

NOVSTORM Guest
    I do not ride buses and now I really have a good reason not to lol

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    This line made me LOL:

"Day says he wouldn't even entertain the notion of registering
    knives as dangerous weapons, noting that millions of kitchen knives
    alone are likely sold each year."

Thanks for makin' note of that, pal.

Oh, Pvezz...This is sooooo friggin' embarassing. Stockwell Day's not just any run-of-the-mill politician. He's the Canadian equivalent of the US Secretary of Homeland Security.

Can I become an American now? Please?

sunshine74137 Guest
    Paring knife permits

Chevyheaven Guest
    Its funny dusty I have alot of friends who want to be an honary Canadian ever since the bush administration took over. hahaha.

Seagorath Guest
    Hahahahahahahahahaha LOL hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Its funny dusty I have alot of friends who want to be an honary Canadian ever since the bush administration took over. hahaha.

What do you say we do a prisoner exchange? I'll go down there, and Alex Baldwin can move up here.

Um, on second thought, that's a little one-sided...you'd have to throw in the Dixie Chicks and a player to be named later as well

Seagorath Guest
    This thread is worrying me...It's threatening to dethrone the "Boy Decapitated By Batman Roller Coaster" thread...

Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Oh, Pvezz...This is sooooo friggin' embarassing. Stockwell Day's not just any run-of-the-mill politician. He's the Canadian equivalent of the US Secretary of Homeland Security.

Can I become an American now? Please?
    Why do I get the feeling that this incident...and all of the craziness surrounding it...is going to find it's way into a South Park episode?

Blame Canada!

Note to self. Always sit toward the front of the bus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Note to self. Always sit toward the front of the bus.
    When the guy first got on the bus, he was sitting at the front. Later he moved to the back, which he quickly turned into an abattoir. It's almost as though he looked around and picked out the kid who he was going to kill.

The victim was an aborigine who wore hip-hop clothing...yikes.

Seagorath Guest
    Could be a racist attack then...Has the killer been identified?

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Did he look like a baby seal?
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    That sounds really crazy to be random. They don't check for weapons on buses? I don't like the idea of buses anyway.
    they haven't checked for weapons on any l've ever been on. they'll probably start now. so they'll never be on time.

Wow, I guess that's why they call busses "the loser cruiser" or "psych wards on wheels". How horrifying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

dovescry1999 Guest
    Oh my FREAKIN' GOD!!!!

Hell in a Handbasket, People !
    Stop smoking that crazy shit !
    Start smoking Weed...It will calm your ass down !

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    The victim was an aborigine who wore hip-hop clothing...yikes.
    Was it this guy?

May I add that I am no stranger to "loser cruisers". I was just making a point. No offense to the top banana and erm, any other fruits or vegetables.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Was it this guy?
    Lol, I think that guy is a different kind of aboriginal. The dead kid is probably Cree or Sioux or Dene. But I'd bet most of the people on the bus were too. Maybe even the killer.

I'd say it's more likely the kid was killed because of the way he was dressed. (See the "pull up your pants" thread)

Chevyheaven Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Could be a racist attack then...Has the killer been identified?
    I dont think it was so much a racist attack than a insane lunatic out for blood. Something set him off but I dont think it was the kid being a native canadian. Maybe his clothes..who knows. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Jazbabee Guest
    Holy shit !!!! They wouldn't have needed to stop the bus for me.....I would have been head first out the damned window !!!! Crazy ass psycho !!!!!!

sunshine74137 Guest
    He was asleep maybe he was snoreing

Wow, he really took pride in his crime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Chevyheaven Guest
    One thing I wanted to get some opinion on is out of 35 other people on the bus and the fact that they all had to run past this guy why didnt anyone stop to help this kid?
    I know that the 3 guys that went back did the right thing by making sure everyone else got off the bus but to me if you see someone is in distress its raw instinct i guess in me to pounce on the guy and at least pull him off. I understand that the dude that made the statements to the media said that he was probably already gone by the 2-3 stab but they didnt know for sure.
    I guess in this culture we are taught to stay away and stay out of these situations, but where someone is being killed especially a kid It would have been hard for me to just run by.

Jesus, that's creepy as hell. ^ I was thinking the same thing. Ugh, poor guy.
    â??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.â? - Michael Jackson

sunshine74137 Guest
    I think they were all trying to keep their heads

Maybe the reason we have so much violence here in
    Canada is because of Prime Minister Stephen Harper
    and his politics.

don't_axe_me Guest
    and his politics.
    I'm thinking it may be because of all the criminals

rickenbacker Guest
    The guy had to plan this, a little bit. I mean, maybe not for that specific victim, but there was some forethought here. Seems he waited until the bus was truly in a desolate place before attacking. Weird, weird, weird.

Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    May I add that I am no stranger to "loser cruisers". I was just making a point. No offense to the top banana and erm, any other fruits or vegetables.
    omg will you stop! l was teasing! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    .....I would have been head first out the damned window !!!!
    haaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    good one

Seagorath Guest
    I think it was all planned. He may have had a problem with "youth culture" also. I've been scanning the web all freakin' day for updates...nothing... Knife attacks really freak me out.

I dont think it was so much a racist attack than a insane lunatic out for blood. Something set him off but I dont think it was the kid being a native canadian. Maybe his clothes..who knows. I guess we will find out soon enough.

hoxharding Guest
    One of a kind. As opposed to other generic canadian beheadings? This one had that special quality not often found

My apologies but *snort,giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    and his politics.
    Huh?!?

Chevyheaven Guest
    One of a kind. As opposed to other generic canadian beheadings? This one had that special quality not often found

LMAO I didnt see this, Sunshine you need to be locked up and put away in the looney bin.

Those guys didn't have accents. I don't know what you're talking aboot, Chevy.
    Why didn't they contact fellow Canadian Red Green? He would've reattached the head to the body with duct tape.

sunshine74137 Guest
    LMAO I didnt see this, Sunshine you need to be locked up and put away in the looney bin.
    Ya know I get that suggestion a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    Why didn't they contact fellow Canadian Red Green? He would've reattached the head to the body with duct tape.

Lmao - Red would've made sure that killer kept his stick on the ice

RaRaRamona Guest
    I think its really neat listening to Canadians talk. That guy being interviewed was all like.."A-boot this and A-boot that.." Great accent. Accents are really cool.
    Yeah tell me aboot it eh? I had a Canadian friend & we made such fun of him. It was hilarious. He asked me once where yonder was b/c someone told him he could get gas up yonder but he never found it. lol

What do you say we do a prisoner exchange? I'll go down there, and Alex Baldwin can move up here.

Um, on second thought, that's a little one-sided...you'd have to throw in the Dixie Chicks and a player to be named later as well
    For you Duster it'd take 4 Dixie Chicks, 2 Alec Baldwins, and 3 Eddie Veders. Oh & I get to give them each a swift kick in the caboose.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post

they haven't checked for weapons on any l've ever been on. they'll probably start now. so they'll never be on time.
    Oh they used to be on time?

Quote Originally Posted by don't_axe_me View Post
    LOL There ya go

Seagorath Guest
    Related to the killer?

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    and his politics.

IrishBabe Guest

Man Decapitates Seatmate on Bus

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395313,00.html

Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada

Thursday , July 31, 2008

A passenger on a Greyhound bus traveling through Manitoba, Canada, is accused of repeatedly stabbing his seatmate before decapitating the man, CBC News reported.
    On Wednesday evening, Canadian police detained an unidentified man suspected of the murder. The victim, also unnamed, appeared to be about 19 years old.
    According to CBC News, the attacker was seated next to his victim, who was sleeping with headphones on, when he began stabbing him repeatedly with a large knife.
    The suspect had been on the bus for about an hour and didn't even sit near his victim at first.
    "He sat in the front at first, everything was normal," Passenger Garnet Caton said.
    "We went to the next stop and he got off and had a smoke with another young lady there. When he got on the bus again, he came to the back near where I was sitting."
    When the victim began screaming, the bus pulled over and more than 30 passengers fled. The driver, along with a passenger and a trucker who had stopped at the scene then boarded the bus in an attempt to help the victim, the CBC reported.
    "When we came back on the bus, it was visible at the end of the bus he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," Caton told the CBC.
    The attacker reportedly lunged at the three men, who managed to trap him inside the bus until authorities arrived.
    "While we were watching the door, he calmly walks up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," said Caton.
    Fellow passenger Cody Olmstead told Brandon radio station CKLQ that the man "dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body back up."
    According to the CBC, passengers were traumatized by the event and many required counseling after witnessing the brutal attack.
    Click here to read more on this story from CBC News.

Witness's First-hand Account

W.T.F. ?!?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Is this seriously the third thread about this?

msmojorisin84 Guest
    Is this seriously the third thread about this?
    Yep.

Seagorath Guest
    Not sure if this full-length footage (of the passenger statement) was posted earlier...from LiveLeak...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c2e_1217531771

Seagorath Guest
    Yep.

Yeah tell me aboot it eh? I had a Canadian friend & we made such fun of him. It was hilarious. He asked me once where yonder was b/c someone told him he could get gas up yonder but he never found it. lol
    Well? You haven't explained yet. Where is Yonder?

And I swear to God, I listened to those clips and there's not one "aboot" to be had. Okay, the first guy sounded a bit odd - probably from the Maritimes lol - but the second guy sounded just like me and I've never said aboot in my life. Have I?
    Last edited by duster; 07-31-2008 at 03:04 PM.

And I swear to God, I listened to those clips and there not one "aboot" to be had. Okay, the first guy sounded a bit odd - probably from the Maritimes lol - but the second guy sounded just like me and I've never said aboot in my life. Have I?
    it's because they say "abaaaat"
    and we say "abaaout"
    (that's the best l can do typing it)

IrishBabe Guest
    Whoops. Sorry. I looked, honest.