Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15222324
Results 1,151 to 1,180 of 1180

Thread: Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba

Wendy A. Guest
    this is so wrong. Insane or not, he killed a man and ate parts of his body. He should be executed, and at the very least ...He should never see the light of day again. Whoever made the call to allow him passes should first take him home and have him around their family.. see if that doesn't change their mind.

it's a complete slap in the face to the Macleans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The death penalty is no longer an option here.. though in some cases it should be, and this is one of them ! http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...urce_says.html This just happened here in Ontario, the outrage over this is overwhelming !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

One of the RCMP officers who responded to the horrific scene has committed suicide. Sad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07...n_5599264.html

ozzysmom Guest
    Seeing someone getting their head cut off, while alive, must be unimaginably horrific in real life. May the RCMP officer rest in peace, the demons he battled are now put to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    One of the RCMP officers who responded to the horrific scene has committed suicide. Sad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07...n_5599264.html

How sad!

My God, that poor man. I can't even imagine what that must have been like to witness and deal with. Prayers to his family and friends.

I still think of this case from time to time. Justice was not served.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

Poor guy. I can't imagine what was in his dreams at night, much less what went through his mind while awake. RIP sir.

Vince Li wants complete freedom - lets hope he keeps taking his meds

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/man-behead...173935103.html

He has just been given an absolute discharge ... WTF ! http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...arge-1.3977278
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Re: Mr. Summerville: He DOES know what "wishful thinking" means, does he not?
    Why is it that an animal, acting usually upon instinct of self-defense or hunger and without human malice, is put down for killing a human, and often even for merely biting one, while a liar who butchers a fellow (and blameless) human for absolutely no reason, is allowed to skate through a fews years in a mental hospital and then released upon a hapless public that has enough to worry about?
    Do TPTB REALLY believe a man who has killed and then willingly eaten at least part a human without the excuse of imminent starvation is less likely to repeat the experience than a wretched, desperate dog?
    Do they REALLY think he's going to stick with his meds, and even that the meds will continue to be effective (in so many cases, these drugs stop working and sometimes cause such unpleasant side effects one can't blame the patient for giving them up)?
    I hope people keep track of this creature and continue to post current photos, if they cannot take stronger actions. Or that he does something short of killing that gets him arrested again and put away for a longer period.
    Oh yeah, and what honest schizophrenic who has never harmed anyone (save, perhaps, himself or herself) want to be identified with this monster?

I just read about this. You guys beat me to it. I know schizophrenics are ok when they take their meds. So he needs to stay in an environment that ensures he takes his meds. He shouldn't be allowed to live outside of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does Absolute Discharge mean he won't be monitored in any way? Is he allowed to leave Canada? I knew people that were fine while taking their meds but went off the rails when they stopped.

I really can't believe this.... No rest for the victims family that's for sure...
    My Posse's On Broadway

10 years ago today. The killer is free.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...sary-1.4760074

10 years ago today. The killer is free.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...sary-1.4760074
    Seems that in Canada you can get away with a gruesome murder as long as you don't use a gun.

There again, maybe there were extenuating circumstances:

"A psychiatrist testified that Li carried out the attack because God's voice told him McLean was a force of evil and should be executed."

Hey - what the heck are you supposed to do?
    When God speaks directly to you from inside your head and says, "Jump", you better get to jumping.

You do not want to piss off God - being repeatedly stabbed, decapitated and cannibalized is pretty tame compared to what an angry Almighty might have up his sleeve.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    this is so wrong. Insane or not, he killed a man and ate parts of his body. He should be executed, and at the very least ...He should never see the light of day again. Whoever made the call to allow him passes should first take him home and have him around their family.. see if that doesn't change their mind.
    Once again this is so true.( but not the executed part)
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 08-08-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

That it is. Since we no longer have the death penalty, he should have been kept in a mental health facility for life.

OMG.... I can't BELIEVE this fawker is OUT and allowed to live on his own with ZERO supervision!!! He killed, decapitated and ATE a man in front of a bus load of people!!!

Canada - SMH.....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    He killed, decapitated and ATE a man in front of a bus load of people!!!
    As you do.

Doubt he's totally free. You have to be pretty fucked up to do what he did - and no amount of medication or therapy or basket weaving will stop the voices he hears.
    Last edited by KissingJosh; 08-10-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That it is. Since we no longer have the death penalty, he should have been kept in a mental health facility for life.
    So true.(Thank You for saying this)

This is what In thought Luca MgNotta did first until i saw DFWC on netflix.

this case still shocks me

this case still shocks me
    Me too.

Yeah.
    Things like that just don't happen in the States.
    On buses.

He should of never been let go.

I know I wouldn't wanna be his freakin' neighbor... When they let him walk years ago I was FLOORED.... SMH...

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    I know I wouldn't wanna be his freakin' neighbor... When they let him walk years ago I was FLOORED.... SMH...
    Very true, and so called mental illness.