Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba

sunshine74137 Guest
    Ask the guy if he'd ever seen anything like it before, Well since you mention it there was that guy last week I saw decapitated, and then tose two the week before that

It's in Other Deaths in the News.

why is this not in "other deaths" anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    good one
    Sadly any person who would kind of care about
    Canada may understand what I say.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Well? You haven't explained yet. Where is Yonder?
    Just a hop skip & a jump thattaways.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    why is this not in "other deaths" anymore?
    WTF? Between the John Edwards debaucle and this thread moving, my head is spinning - LOL

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    WTF? Between the John Edwards debaucle and this thread moving, my head is spinning - LOL
    Well, at least you still have a head to spin .....

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Curl_up_N_dye View Post
    Well, at least you still have a head to spin .....
    *SPEW*!!

Gets in the express lane to Hell.....

Curl_up_N_dye Guest
    *SPEW*!!

Gets in the express lane to Hell.....

Yep -- I'll see ya there!

Seagorath Guest
    Any updates? Mug shot?

Xtine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    Not even a Greyhound bus is safe now a days. I guess psychos can show up anywhere.

greyhound had never been safe. they put prisioners on there after their sentence is complete. never let anyone you love get on a greyhound!

cachluv Guest

Canada bus passenger stabs, decapitates seat mate

Canada bus passenger stabs, decapitates seat mate

8:34pm ET
    July 31, 2008

PORTAGE LA PRAIRIE, Manitoba - A traveler aboard a Greyhound bus repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated his seat mate, pausing during the savage attack in central Canada to display the head to passengers who had fled in horror, witnesses and officials said Thursday.

A 40-year-old man was arrested after the grisly slaying late Wednesday night aboard a bus en route from Edmonton, Alberta, to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sgt. Steve Colwell told reporters.
    Police apprehended the suspect early Thursday as he tried to escape from the bus about three hours after the attack, Colwell said.
    Authorities said a motive had not been determined. They declined to identify the suspect or the victim, and provided few details about the attack.
    But passenger Garnet Caton said the victim, who appeared to be about 19, was sleeping with headphones on when his seat mate suddenly began stabbing him as the bus traveled a desolate stretch of the TransCanada Highway, a dozen miles from Portage La Prairie.
    Caton, sitting just one seat in front of the two men, said he heard no exchanges between them prior to the violence.
    "We heard this bloodcurdling scream and turned around, and the guy was standing up, stabbing this guy repeatedly, like 40 or 50 times," Caton said from a hotel in Brandon, Manitoba, where he and other horrified passengers were taken.
    Caton said the driver stopped the bus when he became aware of the savagery going on aboard and passengers scrambled off. He said the suspect appeared to be methodically cutting into the victim's body.
    "When he was attacking him, he was calm ... like he was at the beach," said Caton. "There was no rage or, or anything. He was just like a robot stabbing the guy."
    The bus driver, Caton and a trucker at the scene re-boarded to see what was happening.
    Caton said he saw the suspect had the victim on the floor of the bus and "was cutting his head off and pretty much gutting him" with a large hunting knife.
    The attacker turned toward them and the three men quickly left the bus, blocking the door as the attacker slashed at them through an opening. The three secured the door to prevent the man from fleeing. Caton said the driver disabled the vehicle after the attacker tried to drive it away.
    As the three guarded the door with a crow bar and a hammer, the attacker went back to the body and calmly came to the front of the bus to show off the head.
    Fellow passenger Cody Olmstead said the man "dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body." Olmstead said the man later taunted police and dropped the head in front of them.
    Greyhound spokeswoman Abby Wambaugh said 37 passengers were aboard, many watching the on-board movie "Zorro" when the violence erupted.
    "You're sitting there enjoying your trip and then all of a sudden somebody gets stabbed. I imagine it would be pretty traumatic," Colwell said.
    He said the actions of truck driver, bus driver and Caton probably prevented anyone else from being hurt. They "were very brave."

The victim had been on the bus since Edmonton. Caton said the attacker boarded the bus in Brandon, Manitoba, about 80 miles west of Portage La Prairie.
    The suspect had been on the bus about an hour and initially did not sit near the victim, Caton said.
    "He sat in the front at first, everything was normal," Caton said.
    "We went to the next stop and he got off and had a smoke with another young lady there. When he got on the bus again, he came to the back near where I was sitting.
    "He put his bags in the overhead compartment. He didn't say a word to anybody. He seemed totally normal," Caton said.
    Public Safety Minister Stockwell Day called the attack bizarre, but did not discuss details, saying he did not want to jeopardize the investigation. (This version CORRECTS Note graphic contents throughout. UPDATES with further details. corrects spelling of first name of witness to Garnet. Adds more photos)

Here's the link to a slideshow of the crime scene, non-gory that is

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Man-be...8hXTrl96I5bg8F

Wednesday Guest
    Hate to tell you this Cach, but someone beat you to it.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10054
    Last edited by Wednesday; 07-31-2008 at 06:08 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I can't take it anymore! This is number four.

Albertadude Guest
    Wow..we Canadians are finally getting some interesting stories...last week a kid buried in Asphalt and this week a madman beheads a young kid on a bus....

Right here in Western Canada..zoinks....

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I can't take it anymore! This is number four.
    Someone please hide the Pedeggs before Rara loses it completely and dermabrades a few hapless souls to death.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Xtine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Albertadude View Post
    Wow..we Canadians are finally getting some interesting stories...last week a kid buried in Asphalt and this week a madman beheads a young kid on a bus....

Right here in Western Canada..zoinks....
    Congrats?

Chevyheaven Guest
    Yes thats the one thing I hated about Canada.. its sooo friggin boring up there. Except Toronto. That city kicks ass.

I really want to know more about this story I hope they post an update soon. I wanna see this character that played God.

Morrissey Guest
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was Middle Eastern with the way he carved through the man's throat to decapitate him.

They're quite good at that... it must take a lot of strength, too -- he must be big and/or strong.

lass1 Guest
    Hmm this took place not far from Headingly Manitoba. Whats up with Manitoba in the last week first the tar death then the mad buss stabber. I know Manitoba is boring but geez lol.

kimba Guest
    Headingly!
    Head-ingly???
    bwah...haa.haa

kimba Guest
    Had an update on the CBC news. The guy that was sitting close to the killer/victim, described the attacker as big- tall, dark, didn't know if he was Asian or native, over 6 foot tall...230 pounds or so. The attacker had a big ass Rambo knife, Iexpect that no one could've saved that poor kid's life- the first couple of stabs were probably deadly- and how can you expect anyone to attempt to intervene with that kind of a frenzy?
    Nobody stood calmly by and watched it happen, that's for sure.
    The guy was playing puppet show in the window with the head, shaking it around at the passengers outside. Said that several people vomited.
    They had grief councillors waiting at the place they took the passengers.
    Apparently the attacker not only decapitated the kid...he eviscerated him as well. The guy said it was like he was a hunter dressing an animal that he'd killed.
    all the way around, it's very creepy.
    I bet this guy was either just released from a mental institution,or prison and he's schizophrenic and obeying the voices in his head.

STRAIGHT Guest
    That would be a horrible thing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by rararamona View Post
    i can't take it anymore! this is number four.
    haaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Someone please hide the Pedeggs before Rara loses it completely and dermabrades a few hapless souls to death.
    I think RaRa needs a new "title" like "moderator"--only "threadmaster". Actually, "threadmistress" sounds better--and hotter.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I think RaRa needs a new "title" like "moderator"--only "threadmaster". Actually, "threadmistress" sounds better--and hotter.
    LMHO ahaaaa

Merging is so hot!

Seagorath Guest
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hey Rara, didja hear about that Zorro guy in Canada?

No? OK!

I'm going to go start a thread right now! heeheeheehee...

Seagorath Guest
    It could've been anybody. Timothy McVeigh wasn't "Middle Eastern"...was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Morrissey View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was Middle Eastern with the way he carved through the man's throat to decapitate him.

They're quite good at that... it must take a lot of strength, too -- he must be big and/or strong.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtine View Post
    Congrats?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    It could've been anybody. Timothy McVeigh wasn't "Middle Eastern"...was he?
    Did he behead someone?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Whew it's a good thing you don't have guns!

Seagorath Guest
    No, he didn't...but he did blow up a building full of honest and innocent people. I made that comment because right after Oklahoma City happened, every "redneck" in my hometown had to say, "I bet he was Middle-Eastern"...and I was the only one that said, "I bet he's NOT."

When the "slow-ass" Canadian media gets a mug shot, then we'll post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    lol

Did he behead someone?

When the "slow-ass" Canadian media gets a mug shot, then we'll post it here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seagorath.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	6983  

Tebssis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Well, RaRa is smokin hot and 'threadmistress" does sound befitting.

As for the 'see the head, know he's dead', bwahhhhaaaahhaha. Chalk up another chuckle that will probably get me fried for all eternity.

Morrissey Guest
    It was just a joke, Seagorath.

I associate such savage beheadings with people of my descent because, well -- they're the masters of it. Not proud, or anything -- just saying.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

deathybrad Guest
    One time I rode a on a Greyhound from Iowa to Florida and somewhere along the way after about 30 hours on a bus I said "I'm not poor enough to be riding a bus". Everything got real quiet and I thought I was going to be decapitated.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Ohhhhhh

My brother is in law enforcement, and has friends in that area also in law enforcement, and they sent him an mp3 of radio conversations between the police and dispatch....and he emailed it to me...

According to one of the officers on the scene, it appears the guy was EATING the victim as well....

If anyone would like to hear the mp3, pm me with an email addy and I will forward it to you....its actually amusing in a sick way....the officer seemed pretty calm when he was reporting this...like he was almost in shock...

pvezz Guest
    Did this thread move AGAIN or is it me??

Did this thread move AGAIN or is it me??
    they're just fuckin with your HEAD

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    LOL....I have been chasing it all over...morbid little puppy that I am...

Seagorath Guest
    Tim McLean, 22, was a victim of a stabbing in a Greyhound bus. Tim McLean was decapitated. He was Tim McLean Jr., from Winnipeg. Police have charged Vince Weiguang Li, 40, of Edmonton, with second degree murder. He will appear in the Manitoba Provincial court in Portage la Prairie.

Tim McLean

Tim McLean was listening to his music with his headphones on and he could have fallen asleep when Vince Weiguang Li sat down beside him.

Eye witnesses said Vince Weiguang Li suddenly took out his Rambo-like knife and stabbed Tim McLean repeatedly. All passengers & the driver left the bus. Vince Weiguang Li cut off Tim McLean’s head, walked around the bus.

The passengers secured the door from outside to prevent him from coming out. The driver disabled the bus so that Vince Weiguang Li could not drive off.

Condolences to Tim McLan’s family. This is a horrific tragedy.

sunshine74137 Guest
    He tried to eat poor Tim!!!

Chevyheaven Guest
    So the big scary guy was a wee oriental man? Hmm Some how i dont understand.

sunshine74137 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Thats why he had to pick on a sleeping guy.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Depressing. What is the world coming to? on a side note, whilst reading this story I kept thinking of Steve Buscemi's character in Con Air....

Here's a pic of Mr. Veg-o-matic doing the perp walk an hour or so ago...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vince_li_298.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	6985  

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    One time I rode a on a Greyhound from Iowa to Florida and somewhere along the way after about 30 hours on a bus I said "I'm not poor enough to be riding a bus". Everything got real quiet and I thought I was going to be decapitated.
    Why can I picture this so clearly? lol

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel13 View Post
    Ohhhhhh

My brother is in law enforcement, and has friends in that area also in law enforcement, and they sent him an mp3 of radio conversations between the police and dispatch....and he emailed it to me...

According to one of the officers on the scene, it appears the guy was EATING the victim as well....

If anyone would like to hear the mp3, pm me with an email addy and I will forward it to you....its actually amusing in a sick way....the officer seemed pretty calm when he was reporting this...like he was almost in shock...
    I just muttered what could be considered by some an mild expletive with a mouthful of breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel13 View Post
    LOL....I have been chasing it all over...morbid little puppy that I am...
    LOL

Tim McLean, 22, was a victim of a stabbing in a Greyhound bus. Tim McLean was decapitated. He was Tim McLean Jr., from Winnipeg. Police have charged Vince Weiguang Li, 40, of Edmonton, with second degree murder. He will appear in the Manitoba Provincial court in Portage la Prairie.

Tim McLean

Tim McLean was listening to his music with his headphones on and he could have fallen asleep when Vince Weiguang Li sat down beside him.

Eye witnesses said Vince Weiguang Li suddenly took out his Rambo-like knife and stabbed Tim McLean repeatedly. All passengers & the driver left the bus. Vince Weiguang Li cut off Tim McLeanâ??s head, walked around the bus.

The passengers secured the door from outside to prevent him from coming out. The driver disabled the bus so that Vince Weiguang Li could not drive off.

Condolences to Tim McLanâ??s family. This is a horrific tragedy.
    WOW That's so sad. Seeing his pic makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine74137 View Post
    Thats why he had to pick on a sleeping guy.
    ahahaha

Eeeew he doesn't look wild & crazy.

pvezz Guest
    I have joked around in this thread, but this is seriously the most disturbing thing I've read in a long time. Imagine that poor kid, just sleeping....

I agree with RaRa. Seeing his pic makes it more "real" somehow, and even more upsetting.

sunshine74137 Guest
    What a strange vest thong. Like you have to identify who the prisoner is, It's the guy in handcuffs.

He looks like he's got something on his head, but I can't quite make it out.

He's only charged with second degree, and we all know what that means: Bright sparks that they are, the Crown's figured out that this guy's barking fucking mad.