Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith

RaRaRamona Guest
    I agree with Lisa. I think they were in it together. Talk about classic "good guy bad guy." The world rallied behind Larry & loved to hate Howard. I changed my mind about Larry when I started seeing the videos of him with Anna when she was all over other men & he didn't care at all. That was weird.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I agree with Lisa. I think they were in it together. Talk about classic "good guy bad guy." The world rallied behind Larry & loved to hate Howard. I changed my mind about Larry when I started seeing the videos of him with Anna when she was all over other men & he didn't care at all. That was weird.
    Exactly Ramona.

And I also liked Birkhead in the beginning. I was fooled too.

WendyK Guest
    Yes, Larry and $tern are definately in cahoots.Larry really in the beginning I don't think had a choice but to make a deal with the devil to be able to see his his daughter.I think as time went on the more he tasted money the more he liked it and thats when he and Howard really became tight.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Yes, Larry and $tern are definately in cahoots.Larry really in the beginning I don't think had a choice but to make a deal with the devil to be able to see his his daughter.I think as time went on the more he tasted money the more he liked it and thats when he and Howard really became tight.
    Well he certainly could not have been making too much money as a photog!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Well he certainly could not have been making too much money as a photog!
    Larry was just in the right place at the right time when he met Anna & Co. He was welcomed into their circle and strictly used as a sperm donar.Now he's cashing in.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    Larry was just in the right place at the right time when he met Anna & Co. He was welcomed into their circle and strictly used as a sperm donar.Now he's cashing in.
    It's like a reverse-gender "trap" (see KFed)

Snudgie Guest
    Well....I can't believe it's been a year already since Anna passed.

I hope she's at peace, with her son...and watching over Daniellynn, who is such a beautiful little girl

RIP Anna....and Daniel too..

xxxxxxxxxxxx

RaRaRamona Guest
    On the news today a man said Daniel had 10x the amount of methadone needed to kill him & 8x the amount of something else needed to kill him. Was it put in food or drink by Howard? Crazy.

Bake Guest
    RIP Anna

Guest Guest
    On the news today a man said Daniel had 10x the amount of methadone needed to kill him & 8x the amount of something else needed to kill him. Was it put in food or drink by Howard? Crazy.

then how the hell could his death be ruled "accidental"???? it's one thing to have the prescribed amounts and the combination of those prescribed amounts be the cause of death (such in Heath Ledgers case) but 10x's and 8x's ??????? that's either a suicide or murder!

Guest Guest
    I've also must point out that I watched the ET and IE with Larry and the baby...and something that I noticed and that pissed me off

WHERE THE HELL ARE ANNA AND DANIELS HEADSTONES?????

a year and more has passed and neither of them have headstones! So Larry...I hope you take some of that money ET paid you and get them both proper headstones before your daughter learns how to read!

Desertrose Guest
    I had heard the graves are unmarked so as to keep the tourists away. It would become a mob scene with people there.

Guest Guest
    It's a small enough cemetery that it wouldn't be difficult for people to figure out where they are...I find it totally inappropriate that they do not have headstones. My best friend died 12 years ago and she had 6 kids...you would think after all this time she would have a headstone and she doesn't...I would think the thought of people walking on top of them and not knowing they were would bother Larry or at least Howard if either of them gave a poop!

shoot from what little footage I've seen of the area of that cemetery I would be able to find both her and Daniel rather quickly!

again...GET THEM HEADSTONES LARRY! what is the point of putting them in a public cemetery if you're not going to mark their graves...it's rediculous! besides as much as Anna loved her fans she would have wanted them to know where she was...if she had been buried in LA (where I think BOTH her and Daniel SHOULD have been buried) they would have marked graves!

It's stupid and I feel it's disrespectful...but I suppose Larry will sell to the highest bidder exclusive rights to their exhumations if it's decided to move their bodies! I used to have a lot of respect for the guy but I'm starting to see him in the same league as HKS...making money off of poor Anna...and doing it through the child...just sickening

RaRaRamona Guest
    I thought Howard was in charge of their graves.

Katie Guest
    I read that the head stones Larry ordered were a bad picture of Anna, and he told them to redo them.

I will be in the Bahamas in June, and will do the death hag thing, so I can get pictures of all the stuff we saw on the news. I hope the head stone is in place by then.

I plan to go to the house she had no right to be in, and the house she was going to buy. The hospital where Howard killed Daniel, and to the grave where her family can't visit, because she is so far from home.

If I can get into Howard's house where he sure as hell doesn't belong, I will take pictures of the pool where he drugged her and then took her pictures because he said it would make lots of money. If he offers me Methadone, I will take it... oh wait, you don't take the stuff if you don't need it.

If there is breaking news while I am gone, and you hear that Nancy Grace and Greta are on there way, because yet again, Howard has been misunderstood, it will involve me. Because I would be the one that kicked his sorry ass all over that island.

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I read that the head stones Larry ordered were a bad picture of Anna, and he told them to redo them.

I will be in the Bahamas in June, and will do the death hag thing, so I can get pictures of all the stuff we saw on the news. I hope the head stone is in place by then.

I plan to go to the house she had no right to be in, and the house she was going to buy. The hospital where Howard killed Daniel, and to the grave where her family can't visit, because she is so far from home.

If I can get into Howard's house where he sure as hell doesn't belong, I will take pictures of the pool where he drugged her and then took her pictures because he said it would make lots of money. If he offers me Methadone, I will take it... oh wait, you don't take the stuff if you don't need it.

If there is breaking news while I am gone, and you hear that Nancy Grace and Greta are on there way, because yet again, Howard has been misunderstood, it will involve me. Because I would be the one that kicked his sorry ass all over that island.

Satire like this is simply delicious.

Howard killed Daniel. Howard drugged Anna. Howard filled Anna's head with all sorts of garbage. That guy Shelby, whose house she was in, seems to be a pretty together guy. He was fuuuuurious about the Anna clown video, because his daughter wanted to call home. Howard said no.

Bastard.

Katie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Satire like this is simply delicious.

Howard killed Daniel. Howard drugged Anna. Howard filled Anna's head with all sorts of garbage. That guy Shelby, whose house she was in, seems to be a pretty together guy. He was fuuuuurious about the Anna clown video, because his daughter wanted to call home. Howard said no.

Bastard.
    Welcome back Momma!!! I missed you!!

Mamma Guest
    Thank ya darlin' ~ it's nice to be welcomed back. Much obliged .

Katie Guest
    Speaking of the Marshall Money!! I hope no one gets a dime of that money. It's time that was all laid to rest too.!!!

lisalouver Guest
    Speaking of the Marshall Money!! I hope no one gets a dime of that money. It's time that was all laid to rest too.!!!
    Maybe it should all be donated to something good.

Katie Guest
    Maybe it should all be donated to something good.
    Maybe a drug rehab center for women who think the answer to all their problems are in the bottom of a pill bottle?

Howard has dibbs on most of it, for his years of taking care of Anna. All those who hope he gets his share, stand on your heads.

lisalouver Guest
    Maybe a drug rehab center for women who think the answer to all their problems are in the bottom of a pill bottle?
    Or at the bottom of a bottle of liquid chloral hydrate (rarely used ever today) which was one of the big issues in Anna's death.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    actually, cindyT, addiction is a disease. every major medical association says so. if love for your children was enough to make an addict stop, there would be no need for counselling or 12 step groups which help millions of people. l hope ANS is at peace and her daughter has as happy a life as possible.
    Actually, Fennegan, addiction is a disease you give yourself, and that's my point.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Katie Guest
    I also hope that Anna, and Larry's baby will grow up and be very happy in her life.

I am afraid that story is yet to be written. I work with kids who's mothers were drug addicted when pregnant. You don't start seeing the real signs of this, until they enter school, and are developmental slower.

Quote Originally Posted by adabee View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. I don't think addiction is about choices at the end. In the beginning it is, but eventually the disease takes over your entire mind, body and soul and there is very little of the original person left. I lost a sister years ago and towards the end of her life that's how it was with her. Very little of her left, and she had that same empty look as ANS in those photos. The whole thing is just tragic for everyone involved.
    Oh, I know all about how addiction takes over your life. Addictive personality runs in my family and has wrecked hell. The thing is, with all the drug abuse education we have these days, there is absolutley no excuse for taking that first pill, that first snort or injection. And doing so is like seeing a fire and knowing it will burn you up and runing into it anyway.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Hi everyone, I just joined the board and it's nice to be here with everyone. I have enjoyed your posts.
    I am attempting to attach what is said to be the real death picture of Anna Nicole Smith.
    Apparently it was taken in the morgue a few hours after her arrival.
    This picture originally appeared in one of the tabloids soon after her death (it was photographed in the freezer of the county morgue by a worker).
    Make of it what you will. Choose to believe it or not, it's up to you. I am just supplying the photo. From what I have investigated, it seems to be the real thing.
    I think you should have posted a link to that pic instead of the actual photo, since some people may not have wished to see it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    The medical association is wrong. The disease concept was made up by the AA! I was addicted for 7 year to painkillers. If I believed all that crap I would never had got better.

Addiction is simply a choice. There is nothing in our genes to make us use drugs.

Tell someone they have a disease and its incurable and they are powerless you are setting them up for faliure.

My thoughts on this anyway!
    Thanks, Danny.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    well, l'd be dead without AA. and l don't think the AMA cares what danny62 from findadeath thinks. put a shirt on.
    Yikes!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Katie Guest
    Double Yikes

AA works for some folks, others it don't. Its working for my youngest son, a Veteran of the conflict in Afghanistan. I'm happy for him and my 4 weeks away grandson. To each his own.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Desertrose Guest
    Well, I had read that the graves are unmarked due to unwanted tourists and traffic through the cemetary to find her grave. I do believe it would be easy enough to figure it our after watching news footage. It is probably Howard Stern's decision, and he is weird to begin with. There is so much mystery behind her death and everything that has happened since. Someday, hopefully, when this is all resolved, a proper headstone will be place for Anna and Daniel, they deserve that respect and honor.

Desertrose Guest
    BTW, her little girl is so darn cute, I just want to hug her! She is a little Anna mini-me.

RaRaRamona Guest
    She does look just like her.

cherryghost Guest

Red face

Howard has dibbs on most of it, for his years of taking care of Anna. All those who hope he gets his share, stand on your heads.
    Okay the blood has rushed to my head and thats my excuse for any silly posts I ever put here not the wine!!!

cherryghost Guest

Thumbs down

She was famous as the Guess model in her own right and as PMOY before she married J Howard Marshall. She came from nothing. Literally nothing, and ended up something. Most people love a rags to riches story. Some people may not agree with that, but I think she was something.

I also admire her because she was a tall, large woman and was just stunning. In the end, she ended up a cartoon of herlself, more or less, but she was taken advantage of by so many.

I see her in the end as a mother and it makes me sad that she is gone.
    She was very beautiful when she wanted to be! And I still feel she was terribly exploited by those closest to her, which must of us would never hope to be!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Perez has some interesting news on Larry:

"Anna Nicole's former bodyguard, Big Moe, sat down with Access Hollywood and had some in-ter-esting things to say about Larry "Big 'Mo" Birkhead.
    Big Moe claims that Anna Nicole viewed Birkhead as a sperm donor only:
    "Because of how Larry looked, she figured, oh my child would look great," Big Moe told Access Hollywood's Tony Potts. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, you know, 'Go great with me and my baby will come out beautiful.'"
    "So basically, from what she told you and what you’re telling me is that Anna looked at Larry as a sperm donor to get a really beautiful child?" Tony asked.
    "That's it," Big Moe said.
    Big Moe also adds fuel to the gay rumors surrounding Birkhead–claims that Anna Nicole's baby daddy has vehemently denied. According to Big Moe, Anna told him that due to Birkhead's "lifestyle" there would be no strings attached:
    "What's his lifestyle?" Tony asked.
    "Well, she told me that, you know, he was a homosexual," Big Moe said. "She knew deep down that he didn't want to be with her."
    Larry is gonna be livid.
    Hey, he's been making lots of money from ET and The Insider.
    We smell a lawsuit against Big Moe acoming! "

This makes me understand a bit more why she wanted to get out of the country. If indeed she only wanted him to father the child but then he saw dolla bills y'all, she certainly would have wanted to run away. I still believe he & Howard had a deal.

lisalouver Guest
    Interesting spin Ramona. I have always thought that Larry was gay from the first time I saw him.

The photo of he and Anna on the beach with her in the pink bikini, while beautiful, always looked staged to me. He had it on his site after she died.

I see he has another one of her on his site now

http://www.larrybirkhead.net/

And also, just because someone is good looking does not mean they will produce a good looking kid!

We all could name MANY examples of that!

cachluv Guest
    Whatever happened w/ the book by Rita Cosby where she claimed to have actual video footage of Howie Stern and Larry Birkhead?? Last I heard they both threatened to sue her if the book came out....

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    Whatever happened w/ the book by Rita Cosby where she claimed to have actual video footage of Howie Stern and Larry Birkhead?? Last I heard they both threatened to sue her if the book came out....
    Well I dunno if they sued her or not, but I have the book so it came out allright!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Is it worth reading?

lisalouver Guest
    Is it worth reading?
    Only if you can get it for cheap. Not much in there that I did not already know.

Some pics are great

RaRaRamona Guest
    Maybe I'll check it out form the library...I forgot to return the Gloria Vanderbilt book & I had to buy it. Suuuck.

cachluv Guest
    So I guess they didn't sue.....bluff called.

lisalouver Guest
    Maybe I'll check it out form the library...I forgot to return the Gloria Vanderbilt book & I had to buy it. Suuuck.
    lol, the library would be a good idea.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I found that interesting as well.

lisalouver Guest
    Exactly.

cherryghost Guest
    I cant believe Larry posted that message on his site below the photo of Anna, Lisa !

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    I cant believe Larry posted that message on his site below the photo of Anna, Lisa !
    Yea, he was always using his site while Anna was alive to complain about how he was not seeing his daughter and the minute Anna died, he put up this gorgeous picture of he and her on the beach half naked in the sand with a very nice message and it was a bit suspect to me.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    I had heard the graves are unmarked so as to keep the tourists away. It would become a mob scene with people there.
    I heard the same thing & that it was the cemetary that wanted it that way, for now.

panda Guest

Dannielynn Swims with the Dolphins

Attachment 3479

How cute is this? She doesn't look like she likes the dolphin very much. Love the little wet suit.
    Last edited by panda; 02-23-2008 at 08:55 AM.