Thread: Girl Kills Sister Live on Instagram

Girl Kills Sister Live on Instagram

This genius decided that she could drink, drive, and flash signs all while being live on Instagram. Unfortunately, she killed her 14-year-old sister in the process. This video shows the news story. If the links to the video don't work, a YouTube search will help. *WARNING* The video is not great, but still graphic.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/...ted-dui-crash/

Here is a better one I think.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

The crazy part is there's actually a group of people saying she's just a kid who made a mistake and it's really technology's fault, or society's fault, not hers.

Quote Originally Posted by lemmy17 View Post
    The crazy part is there's actually a group of people saying she's just a kid who made a mistake and it's really technology's fault, or society's fault, not hers.
    Lovely. I feel bad for the young victim and her family, but no one ever wants to take responsibility for their actions. So what's next? The family sues Instagram and the phone manufacturer?
    Last edited by mcdg; 08-10-2017 at 03:17 AM.

Wow she seemed damn calm talking about how she knows she is going to jail and how she killed her sister, One the sister should have not been drinking and driving, two the other girls should have never gotten into the car with her, they could have refused and called their parents to come get them, It is horrible at what happened, the one driving, she is at fault.

For those that want to see the whole unedited version here it is WARNING:Shows Dead Sister with Massive Head Trauma.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=75a_1500949597
    Last edited by pkstracy; 07-26-2017 at 10:00 AM.

What a stupid bitch she is.

Jesus. I don't get the mentality that you would put any of that on video. Almost like you are doing a live news report.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

All the "sweetie"s and "baby"s didn't help your little acting reel there, murderer. What a moron.
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

Sickening!!!!! The little sister is on the ground dying, and the drunk bitch is just making sure she gets the perfect angle for IG?!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!

Where were the sister and friend sitting? Nobody was sitting in the front seat, and didn't see anyone in the back seat... Saw the video Pkstracy posted

Edit again.. Sorry folks... I read elsewhere that the 2 younger girls in the car were dating, and in the backseat together. Even worse. Poor girl. Gets her leg tore up, and watches her girlfriend get killed by a narcissistic drunk attention whore... I hope one of the guards posts the drunk psycho getting beat up in prison on IG!! Sorry, this pisses me off.
    Last edited by Squishy; 07-26-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Seatbelts save lives. Probably would have been a different outcome if everyone had been belted up instead of dancing all over the car. We have a culture now that feels nothing is real unless it's recorded on their phone. They seem to be unable to enjoy any event without sticking their damn phone in the way. I feel like it has made a disconnect from reality for too many. What she did, as far as I am concerned, is disgusting. But for people her age and mentality, it's the norm.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by lemmy17 View Post
    yeah these people are as nuttier as the sister is.

It's premeditated murder because there's other videos showing her trying to flip the car

Hi friends. Long time lurker, rare poster. My thought is, why isn't anybody holding the parents accountable for this tragedy? Apparently the 18 y.o. and the 14 y.o. had been in and out of Child Protective Services. The older girl was cited for reckless driving without a license at age 14. Her Facebook page shows her made up like a gang moll, sporting a gun. Apparently it was ok for her younger sister to have a girlfriend relationship at age 14, which was why the 2 younger kids were in the car (BTW, who bought the car for the 18 y.o.?) If I'd pulled any of this stuff, I would have been in military school FOREVER. Their dad is just like, "Eh, nobody knows what happened." Really?

Ameliazc, The 18 year old could have been sneaking alcohol, having an older friend buy it for her, the parents probably didn't know that the 14 year old was dating the girl, they could have told them they were just friends, as for the facebook page, the parents probably don't check on what their kid is doing online, her being of Spanish/Mexican race, when a female reaches fifteen they are considered adults, they give them lavish parties called quinceanera, think of it as a sweet sixteen party, they probably bought her the car then as a present, much like other parents do for their children when they turn 16. Teenagers will find any way or whatever way to go behind mom and dad's back, they probably done that a number of times, get in the car, film, listen to loud music and probably thought nothing would ever happen to them, kids and adults, need to put the damn phones down and stop recording every moment of their lives and look up once in awhile, they would be amazed at what is before them. My mom grew up in the late 70s and 80s her friends and her did not have cell phones, they spent a lot of time together hanging out and actually talking, wonder what kids today would think if they had to go back into the 80s and 70s and try to live without cell phones or computers, unless they were really rich and could afford those things and actually have to socialize face to face with friends and not record every damn moment of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    My mom grew up in the late 70s and 80s her friends and her did not have cell phones, they spent a lot of time together hanging out and actually talking, wonder what kids today would think if they had to go back into the 80s and 70s and try to live without cell phones or computers, unless they were really rich and could afford those things and actually have to socialize face to face with friends and not record every damn moment of their lives.
    It was awesome.

We made sometimes horrible decisions, especially since you couldn't call your parents or be called every 5 seconds. And there was no video record of any stupid things you did.

I will never understand the idea of posting a video of you failing at something on the internet for the world to see. I guess the thought of 20 seconds of fame from showing up on Tosh.O or one of those video fail compilations is worth the humiliation.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I bet it was, Madeline, I wish I had grown up in that era, my generation sucks.

She is to remain in jail and according to the article she has been in foster homes and in a group home the last few years, wonder why?
    A California teenager accused of driving under the influence and causing a deadly car crash while livestreaming on social media will remain behind bars after a judge on Friday refused to lower her bail.
    Obdulia Sanchez, 18, of Stockton, California, stood before a Merced County judge on Friday, wiping away tears as her defense attorney asked that she either be released or her bail be reduced from $560,000. Ramnik Samrao, a public defender, said he believes the bail amount is "excessive" considering the teen spent the past few years in foster care living in a group home and has no way of raising that amount of money, according to ABC Fresno affiliate KFSN-TV. http://abcnews.go.com/US/18-year-arr...ry?id=48813418

Do the crime, do the time. Plain and simple. There is no excuse for what she did. No amount of past life hell could justify her shoving her phone in her dead sister's face for social media to see. Shit happens, I know. But the girl at least deserved to die with dignity. Bad enough she had to die at, pretty much, the hand of her older sister...

The awful thing is there is no remorse she keeps filming while her sisters GF is trying to wave passers by down.
    Now she's trying to place the blame else where rather than except the consequence's of her actions & accept the blame I wonder if the family will be behind her through out this.

this is so FUCKED in so many ways. WTF is wrong with these kids that just want 15 min fame?? JFC I. just. cant.

I can't, either. The whole thing is horrible. Yeah, she had a bad life and yeah she was in foster homes and group homes. But you can't blame EVERYTHING on your bad life. She, and ONLY she, is at fault. Not technology, not Instagram, not her phone, not her sister or her sister's GF. She has nobody to blame but herself. I hope she gets life.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

pkstracy, thanks for your reply! And all of your points are great ones. I'm probably your Mom's age, and completely agree with your thoughts about people perpetually being on their phones/computers/Facebook, etc. I'm not even a fan of Uber, all these people standing on the kerb looking like stranded penguins is super weird to me . My point was, and it is judgy( we all did a lot of stuff behind our parents' backs when we were teens. In my case, I was such a pain in the arse that my parents told me: you WERE going to get a car for your birthday, but you've been a mess, so no car for you. I don't have kids, but in my experience in life, young people need guidelines and rules, and understanding that there are consequences for their actions. It seems as though in this family there *may* not have been a lot of that going on. Of course I don't know for real, and of course the family is also in shock. Thanks as well for pointing out the cultural component. It's so tragic for all involved (

ameliazc, You're so welcome, I backed talked my mom one time, wanted a pair of expensive jeans because the cool kids at school wanted them, they were 150.00 dollar pair of jeans, yeah I know stupid, but anyway, mom said no I got pissy, she hands me her checkbook, and a stack of bills and said I want you to sit and make out checks for these bills, put them in the envelopes, while you're doing that make out a check for the rent which is this amount. So I did, when I was done, after she told me I had to balance the checkbook, she goes, now tell me can I buy those jeans for you, after paying bills and making sure there was enough money for food for the week, I looked, there was no way in hell she could have, it woke me up very quickly. I never asked for anything like that again. I just don't get parents, who hand their kids everything, and don't punish them in anyway, they want to be friends instead of parents, I had a horrible childhood before I got the mom in my post, I was abused, molested, etc, It never made me do what the girl in the video did, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I would never dream of putting anyone's life at risk like that.

PK, that was a really great idea. When I was in 9th grade my mom started making me write out the checks for the bills so I would know how to do it. She would hand me the bills and her checkbook. I'd write out the bills, put them in the envelope (unsealed), then balance her checkbook. She would go behind me to make sure everything was right, sign the checks, and check my math. I started getting myself up and ready for school on my own in the 4th grade. She gave me an alarm clock, showed me how to set it, and she never got me up for school again. Taught me how to do my own laundry at 12. I don't why I don't hear of more parents doing this. I'm not a mother but I don't understand why people spoil their kids, buy them whatever they want and they don't do chores. They're setting them up for failure. Life's going to kick the shit out of them and they'll be in therapy wondering why they aren't happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Too many parents messing up their kids by protecting them from the real world too much. Then, oops, they suck at real world situations. Although I do like talking to folks on the computer, over all the social media effect has become a drug just as dangerous as any narcotic. It's just too much of a disconnect for a lot of people. Last summer I saw a Mustang HS team of male athletes, not sure if it was FB or Track, running their route through the neighborhood. As they do in small towns. Every damn one of them is holding a phone and earbuds. WTH! When I did training runs in HS, besides running, we spent the time talking smack to each other and all sorts of shenanigans. Geez, that sounded old.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Tragic that her sister had to lose her life for her stupidity...Yes, most of us have done stupid things while drinking once in our lives..but that doesn't excuse her. I've lost family to drunk drivers, I find it hard to have sympathy for her, I have also dealt with Foster Care as I was a Foster Parent for 5 years..She needs to face the consequences...Very sad...very regrettable. People need to put down the damn phone and stay away from drunks who drive...nobody is safe from stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    PK, that was a really great idea. When I was in 9th grade my mom started making me write out the checks for the bills so I would know how to do it. She would hand me the bills and her checkbook. I'd write out the bills, put them in the envelope (unsealed), then balance her checkbook. She would go behind me to make sure everything was right, sign the checks, and check my math. I started getting myself up and ready for school on my own in the 4th grade. She gave me an alarm clock, showed me how to set it, and she never got me up for school again. Taught me how to do my own laundry at 12. I don't why I don't hear of more parents doing this. I'm not a mother but I don't understand why people spoil their kids, buy them whatever they want and they don't do chores. They're setting them up for failure. Life's going to kick the shit out of them and they'll be in therapy wondering why they aren't happy.
    I was doing household chores at eight, at 12, I too, was taught how to do my laundry, I also had to get myself up for school, if I was late it was no one's fault but my own, by 13 mom taught me how to cook and dad (These were people that took me in not my birth parents) taught me how to check the oil in the car, change a tire, and check the water to see if the car needed any. I was given an allowance, and out of that allowance, I had to put a bit into a savings account, plus if I wanted anything I had to save up for it myself, it made me appreciate the things I got, I took care of them. I agree, I don't know why more parents don't do this.

pkstracy, I'm so sorry for the late reply! Your mom sounds AWESOME. I've never had/wanted kids, but that's the way to raise 'em. As an adopted/only child I was relatively spoiled emotionally, but my mum & dad pulled out the big guns if I did anything seriously out of bounds. You sound like you would be an awesome parent. I am a parent for cats only (
    Sad news, but I read yesterday that the Sanchez child is pretty much unrepentant about the car crash & consequences thereof (it was in the Daily Fail, I think.) Hopefully it's a misquote, but if not, there is some serious dysfunction in that family. Thanks for your thoughts & thinking compassionately xo

How totally pathetic. We've become a species of narcissists, voyeurs and exhibitionists whose only "friends" are on Facebook.

ameliaz, yeah she is a great person, saddly she has Alzhimer's now, Wow, she isn't sorry at all about killing her sister, Yeah Kissing Josh it is sad that is how this world has become.

We have an explanation! The reason for streaming her sister's death was to raise money for the funeral.

"'I made that video because I knew I had more than 5K followers. 'It was the only way my sister would get a decent burial,' wrote Obdulia in her letter as a 'P.S.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Lovely person. I hope the color orange works well with the clothing line she wants to design.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Have our children seen too much too early causing them to become desensitized? Some parents who don't "parent" will let their toddlers play violent video games as soon as the learn to push a button. Some of these "selfie" generation kids watch so much reality t.v. that they believe the world is their stage that can be viewed throw their camera. We're Death Hags and even we see something terribly cold about this entire scenerio.

Bayou, I played violent video games when I was a kid, I watched scary movies when I was six and seven, I knew who Jack the Ripper was and what he did, I turned out fine, you can't blame what they see on t.v. and what games they play, I do however agree about the selfie generation, it's all about pics or video or it didn't happen. They all want to be youtube stars and have their fifteen mins of fame.

Who the hell would video that, I would be devastated if anything like that happened to my sister but this chick behaves as though she doesn't give a toss as long as she captures it all for social media. The only one to blame is herself, not social media, tv, video games or any other lame ass excuse they come up with. She deserves life in prison.

What in the actual fuck. I can't decide if she's that messed up or if she's shocky. The look on her eyes when she sees her sister is really unnerving. Also, was that the driver filming?!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Have our children seen too much too early causing them to become desensitized? Some parents who don't "parent" will let their toddlers play violent video games as soon as the learn to push a button. Some of these "selfie" generation kids watch so much reality t.v. that they believe the world is their stage that can be viewed throw their camera. We're Death Hags and even we see something terribly cold about this entire scenerio.
    I played violent video games and watched horror movies as a kid, and I've never wanted to hurt anyone.

That being said, things affect people in different ways. I think it's all about how your brain is wired. Certain animals are more apt to bite than others and I think the same is true with humans. Some are born with a more violent nature than others and maybe are more desensitized to things like this. I don't think the violence we see as kids doesn't cause them to grow up in a certain way but I think it can nurture something that's already there.
    "I'm down in this valley where the wheels turn so low
    At dawn I pray to the Lord of my soul
    I say dear Lord, do right by me
    You know
    I'm tired of being lonesome, on'ry and mean..." - Waylon

She should have served her full six years. Although IMO she should have gotten more than six years to begin with.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I think (?) this is either another copy or whatever. It's def a DH thingy. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ushUz...vrq4vqLF_SjBHo

Yeah the start of the video in your link, clean is another copy, that was her sister sitting beside her it is sad that people think they have to live stream, text and talk and speed while driving, wonder if this video will be used in traffic school and such now.

Out on parole and arrested again.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...arrested-again
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I am not surprised she was arrested again.