Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jeffrey Dahmer and his victim's photos!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    That sounds like a very interesting book and I'll have to look for it. I wonder what ever happened to Jeffrey Dahmer's brother? Just imagine spending your childhood with a brother or friend like Jeffrey and going back through your mind with the benefit of hindsight and knowing what kind of monster sat across from you at the dinner table. Jeffrey was sexually aroused by the internal organs of dead animals, so I'm sure it made his brother think back to all of the Thanksgiving turkeys over the years. Jeffrey probably marinated them himself before they were cooked.
    I was just watching a docu on Jeffrey tonight. Its still on, I actually fell asleep..

As for Jeffreys brother David (whom Jeffreys parents let name when he was born) he has changed his name and quietly slipped off the radar. Jeffereys mother (who yes, seemed like a wingnut) died in 2004 and his father Lionel and sexond wife Shari still live in Ohio. I agree with you Mammy, that I felt sympathy for the father. Interesting to note that his Dad was a PhD chemist..

Mammy Guest
    Anyone in the market for a house in Ohio?

http://www.14news.com/story/19346488...r-sale-in-ohio

Mammy Guest
    It seems insanely overpriced at $329,000 for a home that was built in 1952 and sits on less than two acres. I liked most of the interior except for the kitchen. Those stainless steel cabinets are atrocious! I guess I'm the only person who hates the stainless steel appliance trend.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    The pictures of the room towards the end with the white couch is where he killed for the first time.

It seems insanely overpriced at $329,000 for a home that was built in 1952 and sits on less than two acres. I liked most of the interior except for the kitchen. Those stainless steel cabinets are atrocious! I guess I'm the only person who hates the stainless steel appliance trend.
    Owner paid $250,000 in 2005. I believe he's done a good bit of upgrades but the market is certainly down since then. I have to wonder how hard it would be to rent it out on a daily basis?

$125 a night, 2 night minimum?

Yeah, there's something very doctor's office and sterile about those cabinets. Kind of appropriate for Dahmer's childhood home if you think about it. They also remind me of the combination trashcan ashtray things outside of lots of office buildings.

Pryncis Guest
    Someone should have staged those pictures better. I know it was built in the 50s, but it seemed all jumbled and I couldn't grasp the flow of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    Someone should have staged those pictures better. I know it was built in the 50s, but it seemed all jumbled and I couldn't grasp the flow of the house.
    See, I thought that was just because I was viewing it on my phone. How photos appear cropped or off center sometimes when using it to view large pics. But apparently not. I thought the folded up blanket on the bed shot was odd. What was that supposed to highlight about the room? That it's big enough to store a folded up blanket in?

Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    See, I thought that was just because I was viewing it on my phone. How photos appear cropped or off center sometimes when using it to view large pics. But apparently not. I thought the folded up blanket on the bed shot was odd. What was that supposed to highlight about the room? That it's big enough to store a folded up blanket in?
    Exactly! My mother was in real estate for a while and I went along with her a few times when she went to take pictures. Very little needs to be left in the house when the pictures are taken. You want to be able to give prospective buyers the room to imagine their own belongings in the space, not see how the former owner's stuff looks in it. This house looks like it was built around the furniture.

monroe27 Guest
    ewww..thats 35 minutes away from where i currently live

I would like to see this new documentary

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/serial-kill...190922967.html

Anyone in the market for a house in Ohio?

http://www.14news.com/story/19346488...r-sale-in-ohio
    The home itself is just not quite my style, but I do like the property. Still to creepy for me though!

Seagorath Guest

Mammy Guest
    He was even socially awkward signing a yearbook! Those writings were weird as hell. Did you see his duckface picture? He would have fit right in on Facebook these days.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/b...?link=obinsite

Jeffrey Dahmer's childhood home for sale in Ohio

http://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-dahmer...lkA1NNRTI4OF8x
    This is a walkthrough
    http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinema...hildhood-home/
    BATH, Ohio (AP) — The house where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and committed his first murder is for sale again in northern Ohio.
    Situated on a private wooded lot in a wealthy neighborhood near Akron, the three-bedroom home is priced at $295,000.The home was first listed two years ago before being pulled off the market. Realtor Rich Lubinski said it failed to sell then because of the depressed housing market and its notorious past.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dahmer_house5.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	50413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dahmer3n-2-web.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	50414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dahmer-house2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	50415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dahmer-house11-e1345772469467.jpg 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	50417
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1396434402000-dahmer-1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	50412   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeffrey-Dahmer-House-665x385.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	50416  
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 04-06-2014 at 01:51 PM.

a few more pics

Name:	LIBING.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	269.8 KB 
ID:	50418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dahmer3n-4-web.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	50419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4480-4-1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	50420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29906170001_3418579619001_video-still-for-video-3418537612001.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	50421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4480-2-1.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	50422Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dahmer-house7-e1345773462808.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	50428
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 04-06-2014 at 01:35 PM.

sorry not sure why some of these pics are bigger than others but theres a bunch of them

Name:	dahmer3n-3-web.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	50424Click image for larger version. 

Name:	787_13965277403.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	50425Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4480-1-2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	50426Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dahmer-house5-e1345771821657.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	50427
    Last edited by dstrattenfan; 04-06-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Last edited by dstrattenfan; 04-06-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Mammy Guest
    The asking price for it made me gasp louder than the thought of living in a house where someone died. It's a nice house, but not $295,000 nice.

PETA wants to turn it into a vegan restaurant:
    http://www.wvec.com/news/PETA-Wants-...253929511.html
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Jataimvu Guest
    Hi.....it may be they didn't show anything because they were already dead. I mean...if they had scanned there brain's while alive the brain would have been active and therefore shown different region's losing, receiving, having more of etc. brain activity. Showing certain region's being more "charged" so to speak. Does this make sense? Then again it may not have shown any difference???? They need to do it while there living, my goodness if they can get a free education while locked up for "crimes against humanity", such as there's were, they certainly should spend the $$$ to be guinea pig's to study by having an MRI or CAT scan. IMO

stevesy Guest
    Hi everyone, I recently watched a documentary on Dahmer The Dahmer Files and at the end it said he was sentenced to 957 years in prison. I was wondering what the difference was between giving him that many years and just giving him a life sentence?

I've looked through this thread & didn't see any... where are these gruesome photos you speak of??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I've looked through this thread & didn't see any... where are these gruesome photos you speak of??
    http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/d...rey_dahmer.htm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesy View Post
    Hi everyone, I recently watched a documentary on Dahmer The Dahmer Files and at the end it said he was sentenced to 957 years in prison. I was wondering what the difference was between giving him that many years and just giving him a life sentence?
    Life sentences don't always hold up on appeal. I suspect his sentence was to insure that he would never be released. In his case, that will obviously never be an option.

stevesy Guest
    Thanks for the answer Mammy! I thought it would probably be something along those lines but wasn't sure

Quote Originally Posted by dstrattenfan View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/jeffrey-dahmer...lkA1NNRTI4OF8x
    This is a walkthrough
    http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinema...hildhood-home/
    BATH, Ohio (AP) — The house where serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and committed his first murder is for sale again in northern Ohio.
    Situated on a private wooded lot in a wealthy neighborhood near Akron, the three-bedroom home is priced at $295,000.The home was first listed two years ago before being pulled off the market. Realtor Rich Lubinski said it failed to sell then because of the depressed housing market and its notorious past.

Name:	dahmer_house5.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	50413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dahmer3n-2-web.jpg 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	50414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dahmer-house2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	80.8 KB 
ID:	50415Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dahmer-house11-e1345772469467.jpg 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	50417

Seriously growing up in a beautiful and spacious home like that and he turns out a psycho?

Apologies if this has already been posted but I was searching through the net and came upon this picture on a Dahmer appreciation site.

It's allegedly Jeffrey after he was beaten to death. There were three pictures taken after he died and this is reportedly the least graphic. I tried the site they linked to but it's been taken over by some sex drive company.

Cool find, Shellc!! Don't know where this was taken but it's interesting that no one's attempting any resuscitation on him... but this is probably after he died.

Love to see more but not going to a sex site to see'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Cool find, Shellc!! Don't know where this was taken but it's interesting that no one's attempting any resuscitation on him... but this is probably after he died.

I went to it hoping that if I dug around I'd find something but unless you wanna know about the male sex drive then give it a miss. I've also tried looking around other fan sites regarding him but the pic I posted seems to be the only one doing the rounds. According to the site, he was already pronounced when this was posted and the set was taken by the prosecution against Christopher Scarver (His Killer).

You're no fun. You don't want some dong with your Dahmer? :-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    You're no fun. You don't want some dong with your Dahmer? :-P
    I know I don't. If I wanted to see a dong, I have a hubby who is VERY willing to show me his. Lol!!!!
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Mammy Guest

His skull was crushed and there was likely some brain oozing out in that picture that we can't see. That would explain the lack of resuscitation efforts, besides the fact nobody gave a shit about him being dead. Lol

His skull was crushed and there was likely some brain oozing out in that picture that we can't see. That would explain the lack of resuscitation efforts, besides the fact nobody gave a shit about him being dead. Lol
    Maybe it's just me but the right side of his skull does seems flatter than the left. From what I read, the other pics are close ups and much more graphic but they haven't been put up or if they were, they've been taken back down.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Maybe it's just me but the right side of his skull does seems flatter than the left. From what I read, the other pics are close ups and much more graphic but they haven't been put up or if they were, they've been taken back down.
    Yeah, it looks pretty caved in to me.

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    Great read, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    If this is true then everything Jeff said in his interviews after being caught was nothing but pure BS although that's not so much of a surprise. He would tell all who listened that he was truly sorry and was glad he was caught and would regret it until his dying day. Yeah, cause making body parts out of food and taunting others really seems like you feel guilt for what you did.

This was posted with the article. I've never saw this one before. According to those in the know, the only people with copies of the three photos of him after he died were the cops so I assume the unposted photo will be of his caved in head.

Growing up I always heard a rumor that he had a broom handle shoved up his backside

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Growing up I always heard a rumor that he had a broom handle shoved up his backside
    I heard this, too. Any truth to it?
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I heard this, too. Any truth to it?
    I don't think anyone know's for sure as sites vary between it being true and false. It's been a while since I saw his autopsy report and from what I can remember the only damage was to his head from when it was caved in with the steel bar. But in the link posted above, Carver admits he had a mop with him at the time and a site I go on to called serialkillercalendar says it did happen.

On November 28, 1994, Dahmer and another inmate named Jesse Anderson were brutally beaten to death by fellow inmate Christopher Scarver while on work detail in the prison. Dahmer's death was especially gruesome compared to Anderson's. Scarver caught Dahmer as he tried to run and proceeded to break a broom-stick and inserted it almost three feet into Dahmer's anus and smashed his skull with an iron bar, killing him within minutes.

I was watching a documentary on him and came across this autopsy picture. I can't say 100% it is but from what we can see, it does look like him. I haven't seen before and as far as I am aware it wasn't posted on here. I searched Google and the site that it was linked to was a True Crime magazine who said they had the full set of photos of his autopsy haven't been given them from a cop who did business with them. I don't know if it's true as they have them supposedly in a special magazine you have to take out a subscription for.