Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casey Kasem

aLiLdirt Guest
    The treatment of Mr. Kasem after his death is improper, inappropriate and in extremely bad taste. Don't even get me started on his rumored treatment while in decline.
    Bury the man and move on to the next phase. C'mon, Jean. You can do it.

According to the death cert, he wound up in Montreal, Canada....2 days before his wife was told not to remove the body

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

endsleigh03 Guest
    Why Canada?

If it's true he wanted to be buried at Forest Lawn, Jean should have abided by that.

Jean is bat-shit crazy and a control freak. He's gone, put down the fight FFS.

It's like she is holding his body hostage in a last ditch effort to piss off his kids.

endsleigh03 Guest
    That must be what it is. She dragged him around when he was sick and ailing and then she dragged him around after death.

It's just so pointless.

And his body is going to get frequent flier miles.....off to Oslo, Norway Casey goes!

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/11/casey-...ation-autopsy/
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    wtf? This is just insanity. Seriously. I hope they're finally able to do a autopsy and send that Jean witch to jail.
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 08-11-2014 at 12:37 PM.

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Only just found this thread to read that Casey Kasem had died. I wonder if any UKers can help here. I know Casey Kasem's name and I recall many years ago seeing him on TV, probably in the 80s, on some regular late night programme, but what was it?? I can see him saying 'Hi, I'm Casey Kasem.....', but even searching his TV history, I really dont know what it was. Does anyone recall?

The courts should step in and muzzle that Jean, she has currently requested that no autopsy be performed and is currently disrespecting the man's corpse by sending him to and from different cities.

Probably will find out she poisoned him. That is probably why he's currently racking up the Frequent Flier Miles.

I have no idea why she hasn't been arrested for obstruction. Oh wait... I do know why... Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I have no idea why she hasn't been arrested for obstruction. Oh wait... I do know why... Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    The courts should step in and muzzle that Jean, she has currently requested that no autopsy be performed and is currently disrespecting the man's corpse by sending him to and from different cities.

Probably will find out she poisoned him. That is probably why he's currently racking up the Frequent Flier Miles.
    ITA

Amen Dude!!! lol

Who knew Casey Kasem would become a "jet setter" after he died. I'm just amazed that a completely bat shit person like Jean would have enough power to "bury" a person on a plane instead of the ground at Forrest Lawn like the man would have wanted. It's just absolutely astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Who knew Casey Kasem would become a "jet setter" after he died. I'm just amazed that a completely bat shit person like Jean would have enough power to "bury" a person on a plane instead of the ground at Forrest Lawn like the man would have wanted. It's just absolutely astounding.
    She's got something to hide OR she's just a vindictive bitch and she's doing it to hurt his kids. Either way, she's a bitch and karma will pay her a visit.

Now Jean's trying to bury him in Norway. Holy christ on a bike; has she gone off the deep end?

Oh yeah. I forgot to post it but it's been confirmed that he will be buried in Norway. http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/c...heaven-n181626

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Oh yeah. I forgot to post it but it's been confirmed that he will be buried in Norway. http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/c...heaven-n181626
    I'm sure that is what Casey wanted

Good grief, STILL across the ocean and above ground !!! Apparently an online petition drive turnout convinced the Norwegian hospital currently freeze-drying Mr. Kasem at his whack widow's demand, is refusing to release the remains for burial in that country, giving Kerri and the other Kasem children time to make their next move.

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/norway-fun...004600275.html

Might as well drop him out of the plane with a burial at sea at this point.

what a clusterfuck of the highest order.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

endsleigh03 Guest
    Someone needs to show some grace and heart here. Drop the anger, drop the bitter, drop the past. It is all so disrespectful.

I wonder if all of these actions by Jean is simply a case "...sorry but no matter what I just can't let go". If this is somehow correct then it's very much like what is going on right now in Colorado among the family and friends of Aurora movie theater massacre victim sports broadcast intern Jessica Ghawi. Between the family suing online ammo sellers to those mobile billboards that as recently as two months ago that still roam around Aurora showing Jessica holding up a microphone with the words "we love you Jessica" and friends calling up local Denver talk radio "reminding" folks to remember Ghawi even if the topic on the air had nothing to do with her to that rather strange USA Today article that appeared during the first anniversary of that shooting making it seem like that she was the only victim. Yes it was sad that Jessica Ghawi had died just like it was sad when Casey Kasem had passed and I can understand the process of letting go is a painful one but there does come a point when one really does have to let go otherwise things do tend to get..well weird.

Casey has been buried...IN NORWAY. The kids didn't find out until today. Let the games continue.

Very sad shot of Casey's gravesite in Norway. His is the only one without a candle. Nice job, Jean.

Where can we bury him that is as far away from the USA as possible? Ahhhh, Norway.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Finally this guy is in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    what a clusterfuck of the highest order.
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Someone needs to show some grace and heart here. Drop the anger, drop the bitter, drop the past. It is all so disrespectful.
    Fantastic posts... both of them are spot on. Thanks y'all.

Wow, Norway? WTF? Just heard about this... unbelievable. No kidding Neil... how much further away could Jean take him? Is she planning to move there now? Wonder how much Liberty knew about her mother doing this?

Add many more layers to this clusterfuck, all done out of spite. Casey must be rolling in his grave (now that he finally has one that is). JHC.
    Last edited by Cynful; 12-25-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I always thought he looked Norwegian.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

endsleigh03 Guest
    I can't believe she did this. Jean Kasem is a small minded bitch of the highest order.

I don't believe that she ever loved him at all by this point. You couldn't and then do something this low.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    It's like she is holding his body hostage in a last ditch effort to piss off his kids.
    Boom.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Counting down to the number of places where Casey Kasem could have been buried has ended and the number one spot is NORWAY. R.I.P. old friend. Some kind of crazy family feud.

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    I can't believe she did this. Jean Kasem is a small minded bitch of the highest order.

I don't believe that she ever loved him at all by this point. You couldn't and then do something this low.
    so true. it's unreal how some ppl are so fucked up

Fuck fuck fuck. Let's hope karma gets her damn good.

I hope his kids and brother win this one. Jean is a nut case!

Did anyone watch the Reelz Autopsy show they just did oh him? After watching that show I am convinced that Jean is batshit crazy and her actions are what caused his death. Yes he was not "well", but he was not knocking on deaths door until she jerked him out of the hospital and he started getting bed sores and infections!! Not to mention her trying to put Ensure in his feeding tube!

She should feel like a royal skank right about now...
    My Posse's On Broadway

the widow is suing the kids for wrongful death - it never ends with this woman

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/case...182934028.html

No Evidence of a Crime in Casey Kasem's Death, Police Review Says

https://www.billboard.com/biz/articl...ce-review-says

I watched the 48 Hours Mystery on this. Both sides are a little "out there". Things got a little too dramatic for me, typical Hollywood.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Poor little fella has turned into the "Elmer McCurdy" of DJs.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.