Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Thread: Serial Killers

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Well you have "might hump a goat strange" and then "will hump a goat strange" and don't forget "did hump a goat strange" .

Reminds me of the scene from "40-Year-Old Virgin" where the Best Buy guy gets pissed and goes off on the goat-f*cking rant.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

I never realized that this many songs about serial killers existed. I'm not sure why it never occurred to me as its an excellent means of expression. Thanks for the link.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Israel Keyes: The Traveling Serial Killer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I had heard of the missing barista but didn't know all the details. Thanks for sharing!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Good find. I'm glad this bastard killed himself but I wish they could've gotten more information out of him first. I'll be watching this to see what else they will release in the future.

Wendy A. Guest
    I've heard of the girl, I didn't know they caught the killer. Crazy! Too bad he wasn't beaten to death in prison.

Mammy Guest
    I have never heard of this guy before. It always creeps me out when I hear about a body being dismembered. Ugh, how can people do that? It makes me nauseous just thinking about it.

I have a hard enough time on vacation because I'm always thinking about all of the laundry and cleaning I'll have to do when I get back. I can't imagine being on a cruise and the whole time in the back of my mind thinking "that girl is going to take forever to cut up."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Mammy Guest
    That would be a hell of a thing running around in your mind while being on vacation.

FireyIce Guest
    I remember when she went missing that with the few details they let us know that I knew it wasnt going to look good. I live about 10min away from the coffee stand she was working at, and about 30min from where they found her body.

Professional Thread-Killer

Ghostyhead Guest
    Israel Keyes has killed himself in prison. This Link from the Juneau Newspaper has the details. He needs to be put in the Death category. Can't think of a better place for him. Horrifying.

Seagorath Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Chiller channel; is showing Bundy the movie now. If this had happened in California hed still be in San Quentin on Death row.
    It's also on Netflix, but it's not closed captioned.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Rare Ted photo...

The link you posted was in violation of Rule 2, do not post nudity.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-22-2013 at 11:03 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    I'm sorry. I don't quite understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Rare Ted photo...

The link you posted was in violation of Rule 2, do not post nudity.

I'm sorry. I don't quite understand.
    It flipped to to a page that had a naked woman tied up and skewered over a fire. It's been posted several times by other members and has always been deleted.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Jesus Christ. That was unintentional, ma'am. I meant to post a new pic of Ted. I will try to find it again. I will also make sure the link works before I post it. Thanks for letting me know.

Jesus Christ. That was unintentional, ma'am. I meant to post a new pic of Ted. I will try to find it again. I will also make sure the link works before I post it. Thanks for letting me know.
    I understand. I want to see that rare pic, so maybe you can work it out. Say, maybe you could cap it and post it directly on here. You don't necessarily need a link for a pic.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Here is the photo I meant to post earlier. Images of serial killers "accidentally" captured in personal photography is rare. Here is a gem and one I'm sure some of you have seen. We all know Bundy killed two young ladies at Lake Sammamish. Here is a photo of Ted "BETWEEN" the two murders. You can see his head in the VW Beetle...He was pondering his next move...

Great find. This is likely the most intriguing Bundy photo I've seen.

Never seen it before. Let me ask you something. How do they know it is Bundy and his VW? I'm just wondering.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Good question. It was posted at this link...

http://imgur.com/r/MorbidReality/T48CEut

The person who posted it labeled it. They seem convinced, but you can never 100% tell with these things. The Beetle has similar traits and he was supposedly in the area, but there were LOTS of Beetles floatin' around in the 70s. The hair in the car looks like Bundy. I will keep lookin',Cindy for more information. The photo is interesting. I've seen a photo of Bundy with his fake are arm cast on at Lake Sammamash. Has anybody ever seen that one?

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Never seen it before. Let me ask you something. How do they know it is Bundy and his VW? I'm just wondering.

Seagorath Guest
    Here is an obvious shot of Bundy...gleefully "clicking his heels"...perhaps after some sick, dark necrophilia cornhole play...

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/b...ods/index.html

I was so busy concentrating on the VW that I completely overlooked all the cop cars.

Never seen that, either. Thanks for sharing. The time of that car pic looks right, and as you say you never know.

I was messing around and found The Ted Bundy Song.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ted bundy.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	47236
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Seagorath Guest
    Wow, I just noticed those, too. There's like three. And a nice Corvette next to Bundy, too.

I was so busy concentrating on the VW that I completely overlooked all the cop cars.

That is a sweet stingray. The darker car in the front looks to be an unmarked car as well. I wonder what was happening. Lots of people in the background so it has peaked my curiosity.

It appears to be yet another cop car behind the three. I wonder if this was taken during a discovery. I have to freshen up on my Bundy bank.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 06-24-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    Wow. A picture is worth a thousand words. You are right, unmarked cop in the front on radio...with FOUR behind him...and a crowd on the sidewalk area and possibly beyond. And the possibility of Bundy in the middle of it...on pure adrenaline rush. The guy freakin' hid in the shadows...and benefited from an era without surveillance cameras.

That is a sweet stingray. The darker car in the front looks to be an unmarked car as well. I wonder what was happening. Lots of people in the background so it has peaked my curiosity.

I just found out some cool information. I was reading about the Harpe brothers. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harpe_brothers when I realized that the younger of the two was hanged at place called Gallow's field. It's located near the now forgotten town of Old Greenville Mississippi. While researching the location I realized that it's roughly 24 miles north of Natchez along the Natchez Trace. I own land in the area. The exit to this property is at the 24 mile marker. My land is approximately .25 or 1/4 miles from the Natchez Trace. The old town itself is a little further down the Trace. Nothing stands on the site today but I've known about it for years. I did not know that one of America's first serial killers was hanged right next to my property though. I also own land in Natchez. Just a short distance through the woods from my home in Natchez is the old hangman's tree. It's the site of most formal executions in Natchez. How the hell did I end up owning property next to two different execution spots? Whatever the case I think it's kinda cool.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 08-28-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Name:	1236422_214444778718097_54375503_n.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	48224

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post

Name:	1236422_214444778718097_54375503_n.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	48224
    Haha
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tommy Lynn Sells executed this evening:
    http://www.kens5.com/news/Tommy-Lynn...253812671.html
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Wendy A. Guest
    Good riddance to him! He's a special form of lowlife being a child killer and all. Sad it took 14 yrs to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I read an interview on abc news about this/him last night (that I can no longer find wth!) this was one scary guy. There is ONE surviving victim of this guy it's a little girl who was sleeping over at a little girls house that he murdered and she was in the top bunk above her and watched him kill her friend and then he was leaving the room and looked back and saw her for the first time. he walked over to her and told her to move her hands (she was covering her throat I guess) and she did and he sliced her throat but missed the artery only cut her windpipe. She pretended to be dead and he left the room. after a few minutes she went for help. when asked about her he said he thinks about her everyday and that she's the one who got away. Sick bastard.

It is about time. Hell has a special place for animals like this mutant
    Last edited by Mcafgr; 04-04-2014 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spelling
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    His death is certainly no loss for humanity. It's a damn shame it took so long. On another note, the taxpayers certainly kept him well fed in prison! Here are more crimes he confessed to. Whether he actually was responsible for the crimes is anyone's guess.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...lls-rio-grande

https://www.ozarkssentinel.com/the-u...nd-rory-cordt/

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/..._stefanie.html

http://truthinjustice.org/who-killed-joel.htm I included this link, although I believe his mother was actually guilty. Sell's confession led to the mother being freed from prison. IMO, she got away with murder.

This is a murder he had confessed to previously, but there are doubts about it.
    http://www.ky3.com/news/local/sherif...48998_25308426

Yep, we fed old Tommy quite well.

Name:	sells_014.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	50377

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    I read an interview on abc news about this/him last night (that I can no longer find wth!) this was one scary guy. There is ONE surviving victim of this guy it's a little girl who was sleeping over at a little girls house that he murdered and she was in the top bunk above her and watched him kill her friend and then he was leaving the room and looked back and saw her for the first time. he walked over to her and told her to move her hands (she was covering her throat I guess) and she did and he sliced her throat but missed the artery only cut her windpipe. She pretended to be dead and he left the room. after a few minutes she went for help. when asked about her he said he thinks about her everyday and that she's the one who got away. Sick bastard.
    the one that got away? Wow! Pure evil! Too bad we can't invest in some mid evel torture devices for people like him.

Some who are still on the loose. Haven't heard of some of these. http://listverse.com/2014/04/07/10-m...ll-on-the-run/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Wendy A. Guest
    Ok, I'm home alone and creeping myself out. I saw online that there is a serial killer active in Southern Il, and Kentucky, and he may LIVE in Southern Indiana. CREEPY!

Great find Miho!

Wendy, check under the bed. They hide there sometimes. Also behind the shower curtain and in the closets.

He's definitely one of the worst. The death penalty was made for people like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Good riddance to him! He's a special form of lowlife being a child killer and all. Sad it took 14 yrs to do it.
    With all due respect, 14 years is nothing when it comes to this sort of thing. There are some states where death row inmates are pretty much guaranteed to die of natural causes.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

TOP TEN SERIAL KILLER QUOTES

Aileen Wournos: "May your wife and children get raped, right in the ass.”

Albert Fish: "I like children they are tasty.”

Arthur Shawcross: "She was giving me oral sex, and she got carried away . . . So I choked her.”

Dennis Rader BTK: "I actually think I may be possessed with demons, I was dropped on my head as a kid.”

Carl Panzram: "I sat down to think things over a bit. While I was sitting there, a little kid about eleven or twelve years-old came bumming around. He was looking for something. He found it too. I took him out to a gravel pit about one quarter miles away. I left him there, but first committed sodomy on him and then killed him. His brains were coming out of his ears when I left him, and he will never be any deader.”

David Berkowitz: "The demons wanted my penis.”

Edmund Kemper: "Even when she was dead, she was still bitching at me. I couldn’t get her to shut up!”

The Zodiac Killer: "
    If the blue meanies are going to get me they’d better get off their asses and do something.”

Ted Bundy: "
    Sometimes I feel like a vampire.”

John Wayne Gacy: "
    The only thing they can get me for is running a funeral parlor without a license.”

(This is a link to the article from which I shameless stole these:
    http://listverse.com/2012/09/04/top-10-serial-killer-quotes/)
    I copied the quotes here; that page gives a little more information on (most of) the serial killers who said them. Thought it was interesting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

This is an incomplete list of Sells' victims.

http://serialkillers.briancombs.net/...my-lynn-sells/

The one that I was trying to find information about is one of the missing names. A woman named Julie Harper. Julie was actually arrested, put on trial and convicted for the murder of her son Joel. Tommy Sells watched a television program about her case and actually came forward and confessed to Joel's murder. When investigators met with him in prison, he of course had information about the case that only the killer would have. The police and prosecutors continued to believe that Julie was guilty and it took the Court of Appeals to overturn her conviction and set her free. I can't imagine a worse case scenario than losing your son and ending up in prison convicted of the horrible crime. Here is a link that discusses her case:

http://www.uis.edu/innocenceproject/...rees/jrharper/

Of course the supporters of Darlie Routier read about Julie's case and tried to convince people that Tommy was responsible for killing Darlie's two boys. Unfortunately for them, Tommy was in the penn in West Virginia that night, so poor Darlie will have to pay for her crimes.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Great find Miho!

Wendy, check under the bed. They hide there sometimes. Also behind the shower curtain and in the closets.
    God love ya, I'm sure she feels much safer now! Haha

That's what I'm here for.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    He's definitely one of the worst. The death penalty was made for people like him.

With all due respect, 14 years is nothing when it comes to this sort of thing. There are some states where death row inmates are pretty much guaranteed to die of natural causes.
    you're right, my state (Indiana) is one of them sadly.
    Great find Miho!

thanks so much! I feel so much better now! Lol

Examination table used by serial killer for sale.

Yours for £10,000: Examination table used by serial killer Harold Shipman as he began his killing spree in the 1970s goes up for sale on eBay

The macabre item was used by Shipman while he was a GP at the Abraham Ormerod Medical Centre in Todmorden, West Yorkshire in the 1970s, during which time he murdered dozens of his elderly patients.

He is believed to have murdered up to 260 of his patients during a 27-year period stretching from 1971. He preyed on the vulnerable and his victims tended to be elderly women living alone.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

How much did you bid on it, Neil?
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Heheheh. It notes in the article that two people have bid on it. I'm not one of them as it would creep me out.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny