Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Betty White

Cemetry Gates Guest
    That was SO funny!!!

DJ's_Hub-Hag Guest
    Looks like everyone was having lots of fun making this promo.... and it is very funny! Betty White is a true *gem*!! I like Sandra Bullock too. It's true, I don't know the name "Ryan Reynolds" but I know the face.

Viral marketing I expect.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

cubbiecatz Guest
    That was great.

ajlposh Guest
    That was obviously staged, but it was pretty good.

cubbiecatz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlposh View Post
    That was obviously staged, but it was pretty good.
    Wait, that wasn't real?

stay_zee Guest
    I loved that! Especially giveing Ryan the finger. LOL gotta love Betty White.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    That was hysterical! Love Betty White

Some of the old gals still got it. Cloris Leachman was a hoot on the Chelsa lately show last night.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

motherogod Guest
    Seeing that gnarled old middle finger up was a HOOT!

In a Sea of Sorrow Guest
    Look at the finger.... priceless stuff. I will go see this movie, I love all three actors in it!

rickenbacker Guest
    How well Betty played the shocked, hurt, li'l old lady...then flipped the bird. Comedy gold! She has that old school sense of timing that I love. I like Sandra Bullock's line about "I sucked a lot of c*ck to get to the top".

The best part is the end, after ripping Ryan a new one, Sandra puts on a big fake smile and orders everyone back to work "Let's have some fun!!"

simon69 Guest

Talking Golden evening for Betty White! 2010 SAG Awards: Betty White Part 1

simon69 Guest

Talking Golden evening for Betty White!! 2010 SAG Awards: Betty White Part 2

I absolutely adore Betty! I hope she has many more years of entertaining us.
    Cindy

I love her too. She was great when she was did guest spots on The Practice (or was it Boston Legal, can't remember for sure) and Ugly Betty. Hilarious.

A friend's mom works as a screener at the airport. She saw Betty White a couple years ago (probably 06 or 07) and said she was absolutely beautiful.

Did Bea really hate Betty?

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    Bea was right...she is a cunt....LMAOOOOOOOO
    Scott's story sure seems to point in that direction.

She is a great game show player even now.
    For a person her age
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I love her and I loved her SAG speech too.

You go Betty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Nelliebean Guest

22. 01-26-2010, 08:41 PM

Betty White

BETTY WHITE BOOKS SNL GIG!

Photo by: Russ Einhorn / Splash News

Live from New York, it's Betty White! The 88-year-old comedian will host Saturday Night Live on May 8.

After her hilarious Super Bowl for Snickers, a grassroots campaign ignited on Facebook urging SNL to have Betty on as a host.

Now the Golden Girls star will headline a special Mother's Day episode with along with six former SNL cast members — Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Molly Shannon, Maya Rudolph, Ana Gasteyer and Rachel Dratch.

BeTTY WHITE NUDE SHOCKER!

Photo by: PCN/ ami

Fan fave Golden Girl Betty White, who's being touted as a host for SNL, is upset that an old nudie scandal has resurfaced.

Betty, 88, is upset that her new high profile has resurrected an old nude photo scandal!

David Letterman showed picture of Betty wearing nothing but earmuffs on a deck of 1940s nudei-cutie playing cards when she appeared on his show in October 1985.

Now, with Betty's recent surge in popularity, the vintage nude pix are EVERYWHERE and an insider tells the ENQUIRER that Betty, despite her well-known sense of doesn't find it funny!

"They've popped up and they're spreading like wildfire! Betty's beside herself!" a pal told The ENQUIRER.

In the early 1940s when the photos were taken, Betty was a struggling but attractive model and like so many others before and after her, made a little money doing cheesecake photography.

She made it big in radio a few years later and went onto a wildly successful career that including six .

When Letterman first showed the pictures on the air, Betty at first denied it and then jokingly admitted, "It does look like me except the ear muffs would not have been there - they would have been HERE!" She gestured to her bosom
    I shall die, but that is all that I shall do for Death; I am not on his pay-roll.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

I'm sure if she was born in England, Queen Elizabeth would
    of now Knighted her as "Dame" Betty White.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

cachluv Guest
    Betty White set for full season of TV Land sitcom

By FRAZIER MOORE (AP) â?? 43 minutes ago

NEW YORK â?? Betty White's dance card continues to fill.
    The legendary comedian-actress has signed to co-star in the TV Land sitcom "Hot in Cleveland."

White, previously cast only for the pilot, plays the snarky but spry caretaker of the Cleveland home shared by three former L.A. residents played by Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves (leevs) and Wendie Malick (MAH'-lihk). "Hot" is set to start its 10-episode season in June.

The 88-year-old White last week was named to host NBC's "Saturday Night Live" on May 8, and she'll guest star on the season finale of the ABC comedy "The Middle," also airing in May.

White, an Emmy winner for "The Golden Girls," received a lifetime achievement award at the Screen Actors Guild Awards in January.

---I hate to say it, but I like all of these actors and I'll probably give this a shot. I hate new shows on channels that are supposed to show old shows but this one, I can't pass up.

Gorey Guest
    I love the new commercial for whatever with her playing football. I also love how she's very pro-PETA, and feeds cows to alligators in the movies. I want her as my grandma too. I could party with her, and she'd probably let grand-kids get away with ANYTHING.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Saw Betty on Larry King last night--she didn't have a bad thing to say about anybody. She's a living doll.

Carrie Guest
    Watched SNL last night and Betty was just a hoot!!!! She was in every sketch. I wish I had half of her energy. Several former female cast memebers joined her on the show. I caught myself laughing out loud at some points, which is something that I haven't done watching SNL in a long time. BRAVO, BETTY!!

Jay Z and Mr. Hudson sang "Forever Young (I wanna be)" and dedicated it to Betty.

DisneyStacy Guest
    It was awesome! Best SNL in years! She was amazing.

stacebabe Guest
    I had to get up for work at 5am, but I can't wait to get home and watch on my DVR! I made sure to DVR it on both of them so that I couldn't possibly miss it!

havoc Guest
    The Wizard of ASS! LMFAO.....

She was hilarious! Her "Dusty Muffin" was an instant classic.

jaylene Guest
    Loved Betty!! She was soooo funny and I needed some laughs
    last night. From the first bit to the last she was great but I kinda
    thought she would be. Love Betty White!! What about Carol Burnett
    doing SNL? She still alive?

havoc Guest
    The digital short was the cast singing Thank You for Being a Friend from the Golden Girls. When they finished, she said "that was lovely, but I prefer my version better." She then put on a black ski mask and performed a death metal version of it.

I was rolling on the couch....

LOL!

ozzysmom Guest
    She was fantastic last night! Glad I DVR'd it. I watched again this morning! )

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    I'm watching it now...hilarious! I love seeing the old faces like Molly Shannon, Ana Gasteyer and Maya Rudolph back on the show. The 'Sally O'Malley' segment with Molly & Betty is KILLING me.

Kind of makes me sad that these people are long gone from SNL...wish they were back, the show needs them sooooooo badly.

I totally loved Betty White!! I was so mad that i fell asleep that last 15 mins...but I can go back and watch it! Thanks DVR! but I haven't laughed that much in so long with SNL!!! I was so ecstatic to see the old crew come back too!!! I miss them all! Betty White is the QUEEN!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

STsFirstmate Guest
    We DVR'd it and I got up and made cinnamon coffee cake and we watched it in bed with our coffee and I think we both pee'd a little it was so funny!
    Betty you rock!
    Regards,
    Mary

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I'm watching it now...hilarious! I love seeing the old faces like Molly Shannon, Ana Gasteyer and Maya Rudolph back on the show. The 'Sally O'Malley' segment with Molly & Betty is KILLING me.

Kind of makes me sad that these people are long gone from SNL...wish they were back, the show needs them sooooooo badly.
    Yeah I really miss the old cast members. I keep waiting for the new one to grow on me. Not happening yet!
    Regards,
    Mary

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyStacy View Post
    It was awesome! Best SNL in years! She was amazing.

I agree, that was hilarious!

If anyone has some clips of Betty's performance last night, please post them.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

hulu.com has the full episode up to watch as well as clips. Here's one:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/147970/sat...tty#s-p1-sr-i2

The MacGruber sketches were funny. "now he's working with his grandma... Macgruber!!"

http://www.hulu.com/watch/147977/sat...ber#s-p1-sr-i1

I wish I could find the thank you for being a friend one, that was so funny. I guess you have to watch the full epi for that.

I haven't watched SNL in YEARS! But, when I heard she was gonna be on the show, I was there. She rocked! I loved it! Too bad SNL will go back to being unfunny.
    ILU BETTY!

crazedfemale Guest
    Betty White's appearance gave the show the highest ratings in 18 months!

DisneyStacy Guest
    I think Kristen Wiig is amazing. She is by far the best cast member on the show. I watch it mainly for her. I feel badly when everyone says no one is good on the show anymore because I think she is hilarious but gets overlooked because the rest of the show isn't great.

I just got done watching it. Love, love, love Betty White. Great show and I really like the cast, although, I'm easily amused. Kristen Wiig is one of my favorites. Really...how can anybody not love Betty White. Easily, one of the best shows ever. I also loved how they brought back some of the old cast members.

Glad I have it recorded..think I'll watch it again while working out tomorrow...
    "Dying is just nature's way of saying, hey, you're not alive anymore!"

1karenhb Guest
    I just watched the show after taping it last night and it was all everyone has said. Betty was hilarious. I don't think there has ever been a host who was in every sketch. I loved it!

That was the first time in a couple of years I've actually watched a SNL episode. I really enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    hulu.com has the full episode up to watch as well as clips. Here's one:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/147970/sat...tty#s-p1-sr-i2
    Thanks, atomicbettie!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

I just wanted to pop in and say that I thought Betty kicked some major ass on SNL and that that will go down as one of my all-time favorite episodes.

Everything was perfect and she was in THIRTEEN sketches!!! The highest a host has ever been in is TWELVE! So Betty made history TWICE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Betty was awesome! Jay Z sucked JMO. Without Betty though, most of those sketches would have sucked. I haven't liked SNL in years. I so long for the Farley days. Anyway, if she hadn't been on I wouldn't have watched at all. God bless Betty White!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100509/...nl_betty_white
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]