Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

I like they look cute together. However, I think she gives redheads a bad name.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

They say you can take the girl from the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park outta the girl.

Kinda like Britney Spears. White trash with money.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

I just watched Georgia Rule and I thought she was pretty good in it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I just watched Georgia Rule and I thought she was pretty good in it.
    I watched Georgia Rule when it first came out on DVD. I loved the movie! Lindsey is a train wreck, but she's a good actor.

Crazed Lindsay Lohan dices with death

Crazed Lindsay Lohan dices with death

Chilling game reveals sick world of cocaine-addict star

By Georgina Dickinson & Rav Singh, 03/06/2007
    THESE shocking sick images show the depths of depravity Lindsay Lohan has sunk to in her battle against cocaine addiction.

Taken just weeks before she was admitted to rehab for the second time, the drugs-crazed 20-year-old wild child is captured holding a KNIFE to a friend's throat at a party.
    The pal is also pictured sliding another blade down the Mean Girls star's breast...as Lindsay slips her own knife into her mouth in a chilling game.

A source told us: "These photos are very worrying. Lindsay is so out of control.
    She should not be left within a million miles of a knife. The states Lindsay gets herself into she is lucky to be alive."
    Our frightening exclusive pictures were taken four months ago at a house party where Lindsay was publicly claiming she was reformed and sober after her first bout of rehab.
    Crying

Now she is back in a Malibu clinic after driving her Mercedes into a tree, high on coke and booze. Last night a friend from Lindsay's inner circle revealed how the star's mental state has continued to crumble behind the walls of the Promises clinic in California.
    "On the first night she couldn't stop crying. Since then she's refused to follow the rules and keeps having hissy fits about people," says our source.
    Among the celebs she blasted were:
    PARIS HILTON: "In one of her group meetings she yelled that her friend Paris was a coke whore and couldn't believe how stupid she'd been driving while banned. She said, 'Paris thinks she's above everyone. She's not. Paris is a stupid cow and deserves what she gets'."
    NICOLE RICHIE:Next she scathingly attacked actress Nicole. "She saw a woman who is bulimic and said, 'She's like Nicole. What problems does Nicole have? The girl just needs to eat. Period'."
    CALUM BEST: Our source said Lindsay was devastated after it was revealed her 25-year-old boyfriend had been caught enjoying a drug-fuelled romp with two hookers. Our source said: "Since then she has begun to self-destruct even more.
    When she was told what he had done with those prostitutes she broke down and cried, 'I thought he loved me'.
    "He still hasn't bothered to get in touch with her. She thought Calum might become her rock but sadly he has just continued his wild ways without her. That's torn her apart."
    Lindsay's obsession with bedding famous men is also at the root of her drink and drugs- fuelled madness.
    The friend revealed: "She cries all the time at what a mess her life has become and how she has behaved like a complete tart."
    It is just a month since the News of the World showed Lindsay being videoed snorting cocaine before bragging: "I'll f*** Jude Law tomorrow."
    She bragged about the size of Jude's manhood before claiming she slept with him while he was dating Sienna Miller.
    Hooked

Her friend said: "She just got so carried away with bedding men like Jude and James Blunt she couldn't stop going out.
    "She was hooked on pulling those kinds of men and took drugs to give her the confidence to approach them. She needs help to stop her obsession."
    The Promises clinic is where singer Britney Spears went earlier this year.
    Patients have to stay a minimum of 30 days. Our source said Lindsay's family have paid for three guards to be with her in the clinic to make sure she does not escape.
    The friend added: "The clinic even took her mobile from her to make sure she can't call people who are a bad influence on her.
    "But she went berserk so they gave her a new phone with only the numbers of her family, publicist and agent on it.
    "Now her friends just want her to stay in rehab for as long as possible. Only then will she be safe."

Guest Guest
    She needs help! Bedding James Blunt just ain't right!

John Connor Guest
    This is from March of 2007.

lol so it is och just ignore it then it was on the News of the World online paper so assumed it was new duh i'll have to pay more attention before i post something my bad

Jazbabee Guest
    Um, this is an old tabloid piece ????

mel306 Guest
    The pal is Vanessa Minnillo. She has since apologized for the photos.

Martini M. Guest
    That looks like a butter knife.

Edit: Eh, maybe not. But this is a nice blast from the past.

Guest Guest
    It may be an old story, but a crime has been committed! Sleeping with James Blunt!!! This is evil behaviour obviously done by somebody of unsound mind! Miss Lohan, what WERE you doing?

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladpyre View Post
    It may be an old story, but a crime has been committed! Sleeping with James Blunt!!! This is evil behaviour obviously done by somebody of unsound mind! Miss Lohan, what WERE you doing?
    On a more current note I noticed James Blunt is going to be Guest Editor on Monday for Metro newspaper, the morning freebie. His star does seem to have sunk quickly.

NEW YORK, Nov 12, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Metro International, James Blunt and Warner Music announced a global brand partnership that will see the acclaimed singer-songwriter guest edit a global edition of the Metro newspaper on 17th November. Metro is published in 20 countries and more than 150 cities, with a worldwide readership of over 20 million. This will be the first time that the world's largest newspaper has had a famous artist at the helm of its global edition.
    James Blunt will assume his duties at the Metro Rome office where he will collaborate with Sakari Pitkanen, Global Editor-in-Chief. Alongside editing the paper and commenting on news affecting readers around the world, James will be involved in a feature on Medecins Sans Frontieres, an international medical humanitarian organization James supports and which Metro Newspapers have worked closely with for a number of years.
    James Blunt said, "With so much going on in the world right now, I am looking forward to editing a newspaper, raising the profile of subjects close to my heart and hopefully have a little fun along the way."
    Matthieu Lauriot-Prevost, SVP International Marketing, Warner Music International said, "The combination of James Blunt's worldwide appeal and Metro's massive reach is a unique promotional opportunity, creating a global showcase for James' talent, building a big event for Metro readers and generating awareness for an important cause."
    Georg Tsaros, Managing Director, Metro New York said, "The sheer scope of this global edition is unlike anything ever before. Metro welcomes the fresh perspective an artist can bring to our product and is excited to help Blunt with his commitment to organizations such as Doctors without Borders."

I'm photoshopped! I'm photoshopped! It's true. La la la.

Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post

I'm photoshopped! I'm photoshopped! It's true. La la la.
    LOLOL!!!! Yes, it is true. They made him Beauti-fa-haal!

Barf.

Guest Guest
    I shall make sure I don't get the Metro that day! Eww pics of him! I want to vomit! Thank god I can't hear his whiney 'singing' voice! Celebrity slop!

Martini M. Guest
    Why on earth is James Blunt still famous? And why was he to begin with?

She is still nuttier than a squirrel turd. That will never change.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini M. View Post
    Why on earth is James Blunt still famous? And why was he to begin with?
    I think there was a mix up one day! Somebody heard 'James Blunt' instead of 'Legendary Orchestra leader James Last' and nobody bothered to correct the mistake! Glad to see others dislike Blunt too!

Jazbabee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    She is still nuttier than a squirrel turd. That will never change.

hahahaha!!!!!! agreed !!!!!

John Connor Guest
    The first 3,000,000 times I did like You're beautifuuuul!!!

He does seem like a pompous wankster.

That story is over a year and a half old. The Lindsay Lohan one. I would love to see her slit James Blunts throat with a dull butter knife though if not killing him at least damaging his vocal cords to the effect that he cannot speak or sing.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    That story is over a year and a half old. The Lindsay Lohan one. I would love to see her slit James Blunts throat with a dull butter knife though if not killing him at least damaging his vocal cords to the effect that he cannot speak or sing.
    I know i do apologise it was on the online papers front page today so i assumed it was a new story didn't even see the date on it until someone on here pointed it out sorry everyone for having to read an old story my bad

She has managed to stay out of the tabloids lately. Maybe shes cleaned up?
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    She has managed to stay out of the tabloids lately. Maybe shes cleaned up?

Nah. She just got flour thrown at her in Paris for wearing fur. I think that whole crop; Lindsay, Britney, Paris have had their time. They are used up and nobody cares.
    I want something fresh and sexy. Oh looky....

sheri Guest
    You mean to tell me that Lindsay is STILL alive?!?!?!? OMG!!!! She's not newsworthy anymore. Heck, Achmed looks like he's at a more healthier weight than Lindsay. :-)

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sheri View Post
    You mean to tell me that Lindsay is STILL alive?!?!?!? OMG!!!! She's not newsworthy anymore. Heck, Achmed looks like he's at a more healthier weight than Lindsay. :-)
    Jeff: "How have you been getting past security at the airport?"
    Achmed: "Oh, that is easy, they open the case and I say... Helllooo, I am Lindsay Lohan!"

Tracyb24 Guest
    James Blunt reminds me of my ex BIL. Thankfully, he's an ex.

cachluv Guest
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Friday, March 20th 2009

Click. Flash. Wow. Trash. Coke. Caca. FAIL.

Saturday Night Live can easily air this commercial for Fornarina starring Blohan AS IS. They don't need to add anything else for more laughs. It's all there. If a junior college film major tried to make an avante-garde video homage to JEM! and failed in a massive way, this is what it would look like.

For the rest of the day, I'm going to walk around, point at random things and say shit like, "Smash. Crash. Glam. Pink."
    Last edited by cachluv; 03-20-2009 at 11:23 AM.

cachluv Guest

beatlebaby4 Guest
    HAHAHAHA, those were good!!

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Friday, March 20th 2009

Click. Flash. Wow. Trash. Coke. Caca. FAIL.

Saturday Night Live can easily air this commercial for Fornarina starring Blohan AS IS. They don't need to add anything else for more laughs. It's all there. If a junior college film major tried to make an avante-garde video homage to JEM! and failed in a massive way, this is what it would look like.

For the rest of the day, I'm going to walk around, point at random things and say shit like, "Smash. Crash. Glam. Pink."
    Are you fucking kidding me? She's stooped to THAT?

OMG. I liked her once, way back when. I thought she had potential. Too much coke. That girl is a mess. So sad.

cachluv Guest
    Which stateside shambles of a celebrity brought more than a suitcase with them on their recent trip to London. The woman was found to have nits in her eyebrows by a make up artist on a shoot. GROO! (Holy Moly via Blind Gossip)
    This is a serious situation. Lice eggs in eyebrows?! A crime against eyebrows is a crime against EVERYTHING. My only guess is HoHan and somebody please through RID on her firebrows now!

Bidmor Guest
    I made be behind the curve, but Lohan is now linked to the swiping of nearly a half million worth of jewelry:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...7852137&page=1
    Last edited by Bidmor; 06-16-2009 at 10:45 AM.

cachluv Guest
    Scotland Yard should probably be looking up her nose. That's where that jewelry went, after it was, errr, ahhh, converted into some other substance. IMO. Allegedly, that is.

Bidmor Guest
    Scotland Yard should probably be looking up her nose. That's where that jewelry went, after it was, errr, ahhh, converted into some other substance. IMO. Allegedly, that is.
    Yeah but do you think she has enough brains to find a reliable and connected fence for high profile, 420 grand worth of bling?

Jaxxx Guest
    She's crazier then a shithouse rat

RubySlippers Guest
    no.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Which stateside shambles of a celebrity brought more than a suitcase with them on their recent trip to London. The woman was found to have nits in her eyebrows by a make up artist on a shoot. GROO! (Holy Moly via Blind Gossip)
    This is a serious situation. Lice eggs in eyebrows?! A crime against eyebrows is a crime against EVERYTHING. My only guess is HoHan and somebody please through RID on her firebrows now!
    I saw that today. Can that girl stoop any lower?

Obviously she can.

What do I think of Lindsey Lohan? One word: BARF!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    What do I think of Lindsey Lohan? One word: BARF!
    Well said!

Sam Guest
    She probably stuffed the jewelery up her "tweet twat" and walked out with it.

RubySlippers Guest
    bad hygiene is a tell tale sign of not only drug use but mental health and depression. in addition to her outrageous lifestyle, there is something knocked loose in there. very a-la-britney spears. i feel sorry for her. obviously she needs help more than the critism.

Rubes, if you like Lindsey, that's fine, but it's also fine that I don't like her and her bald twat.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    She probably stuffed the jewelery up her "tweet twat" and walked out with it.
    In that case she can keep it. Seriously, the girl has put herself into a pathetic state...lice eggs in her eyebrows? Mercy!
    Last edited by Bidmor; 06-17-2009 at 04:40 PM.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Rubes, if you like Lindsey, that's fine, but it's also fine that I don't like her and her bald twat.
    i am not a FAN of her, but she needs help in my opinion and it drives me crazy people in general do not recognize that. as a human being she should be getting help from those around her opposed to allowing the circus of paps, clubs, and postings on the net to continue along with the constant spewing of insults and accusations from the public. it is unfortunate the people who "love" her aren't helping her. like i said, it is very much like britney and i worry about her mental and physical health. thats all.

cachluv Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Yeah but do you think she has enough brains to find a reliable and connected fence for high profile, 420 grand worth of bling?
    ---Yes. I do. She stole some girl's fur coat a couple of years back. Yes I do.

I agree with Ruby in that Lohan is sick and needs help. But she has gotten help before and either refused it or left to go shopping and clubbing. That's right. Her last rehab stint, she went shopping and clubbing on a regular basis.

Help begins from within. Until she completely melts down and a relative MUST step up to the court to become her legal guardian, she is on her own. And she apparently doesn't think she has any problems or that she needs help.

We are all ultimately responsible for ourselves. And there we have it.

John Connor Guest
    I don't think she's ever had a chance in life. She has never known normal with the two suckholes that spawned her. The only sense of love and esteem she knows comes from being in gossip rags. She'll have a very tragic end and everyone will say why didn't someone do something?

---Yes. I do. She stole some girl's fur coat a couple of years back. Yes I do.

I agree with Ruby in that Lohan is sick and needs help. But she has gotten help before and either refused it or left to go shopping and clubbing. That's right. Her last rehab stint, she went shopping and clubbing on a regular basis.

Help begins from within. Until she completely melts down and a relative MUST step up to the court to become her legal guardian, she is on her own. And she apparently doesn't think she has any problems or that she needs help.

We are all ultimately responsible for ourselves. And there we have it.
    Well said.

See, I had a sister like this, without the fame, of course. You could not help her no matter what you did. Most of you have heard me talk about her. She finally hit rock bottom, no job, no money, no shelter, no friends, few family who would have anything to do with her. When she was all she had she got the message and got her shit together. Now she is sober and has a new life.

Until LL helps herself she can't be helped.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ChargerBill Guest
    Eyebrow Crabs? I never thought of the possibility.....EWWWW