Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

MrBoddy2005 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Graver, raconteur and sole proprietor of The Seventh Circle. Available for parties and bar mitzvahs, has own suit.

Oh My Lord, It's Screwtape...

miamore73 Guest
    Hey I'm Shemia and live in LA. I've been a fan since 02 or 03. Love Scott and Findadeath.

I plan on taking a death tour one day myself.

I seem to be fascinated with Old Hollywood, Cemetaries and Ghosts/Spirits.

Sarah the British Hag Guest
    I'm Sarah and I'm based in bonny Scotland. I don't know when I first saw FAD - it was a few years ago when I couldn't sleep. I read every entry, it took hours but I loved it. I also love this forum, it feels welcoming and plus, I feel normal!

My parents were always worried I was a bit too interested in death - started I think when my grandad gave me a copy of "10 Rillington Place" to read when I'd got through all the other books at his house (fantastic book about v infamous 1950s serial killings in London and the whole miscarriage of justice - it's truly great, check it out through ebay) It wasn't the most suitable book for a kid but it sparked an interest and now I have a weird memory log for murder and execution stories. I lived in LA 5 years ago so I love all the Hollywood stuff too, especially faded icons or seedy b-list stuff.

Nik Guest
    Hi, my name's Nik (or Nicole) and I'm a college student in New York. I've been reading the site for a year, but I've had a pretty keen interest in questionable deaths or shocking deaths for a long time. I don't consider myself a full-blown death hag, but I can't help but be drawn to the stories and the death pictures. There's simply something about it, I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

Hi- I'm new here, but I check the site constantly for updates. I am morbidly fascinated with death, and I love to see death and crime scene photos (especially those of celebrities).

Any thoughts of compiling a crime scene/death pic thread?

attackatdawn Guest
    Hi my name is Dawn and live in a small town in Minnesota. I am a open minded person & have been a death hag for quite some time. It is so neat to find a forum like this & people who are as interested in this subject like I am. Thank you Scott!

jennyr8675309 Guest

Hey Ya'll!

Jenny here from NC. Like most everyone, I've been a Death Hag for several years now. Love your site Scott!! Nice to meet people who don't think I'm a complete nut just because I'm morbidly fascinated by the subject of death. There are so many more reasons for them to think that

Bring_Out_Yer_Dead Guest
    Hi,
    Born and raised in Pasadena,Texas (city of the famed
    Dean Corll murders) and now living in Galveston county
    with my lovely wife and pets.

Cheers,
    Doug

dirk diggler Guest

Carolann Guest
    Dirk D, never heard of this guy but I liked the song. Listened to another of his while I was at it. Thanks for the link!

dirk diggler Guest
    Yeah they actually disbanded many moons ago made i think about 4 or 5 albums but Grant Lee Phillips has released a few solo albums since then all great including his new album "strangelet" this guys an unbelievable songwriter/musician ..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKkoz...related&search=

sorry Texas for gettin off track a bit here.

justdeb03 Guest
    Here from the Greater Houston Area.

Black Angel Guest
    Hello Everybody! Cher's my name finding information about death is my game.
    So excited to see Findadeath has added a forum. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Howdy from Central Texas. I've been a fellow death hag for only a year or so, but I love the site! Scott's stories rock my socks right off my feet. I am a fan of "Golden Hollywood" and have never been to L.A but hope to make it there one day. Really sad that Andy Griffith is a jerk, that really breaks my heart! On the other hand really happy to spend time with you folks instead of working. Cheers!!

ComputerGuy Guest
    Hi I'm Ben from Millbrook Alabama. I'm 46, married to my wonderful wife Stacy 26 years) and we have 4 sons, and 3 Grandkids.

I served in the AF for 23 years in the Services career field. The career field encompases Food Services, Lodging and Mortuary Affairs! Did mostly Food Services and Mortuary Affairs during my career.

I have been a fan of this site since I found it 1 year ago

mommafreak Guest
    Greetings Yall. I'm from Kentucky, Beautiful Bluegrass State. Been a residence for 10+ years now. Moved here from San Francisco and have never regreted it. Bought a slice of heaven and am now a proud ower of rich Amercian soil. I love FAD site, thank you Scott. I check daily for updates and comments. Love the new forum. Anyone for Biscuits n Gravy? Kelly

vintagesole Guest
    Hi everyone! Im Anthony from the Kansas City, MO area. I stumbled across Find a Death a few years ago and have been addicted ever since! Can't wait to see what is next on Scott's agenda (for the site that is) )

Hi all...

Love the site and the forums. It's strange that I can't stand most of these people when they are alive, but love to read about thier deaths.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    [SIZE=3]Hi All![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I am Leslie...I am currently living in NC...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I am actually fairly new to the site...I found it on a late nite internet raid...I am currently 6 months pregnant in a high risk pregnancy..and already on strict rest (not to mention trying to care full time for a mom with alzheimer's) so I am stuck in the house ALOT..and finding new worlds on the internet...lol....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I have been following true crime novels, and things like that ever since my brother was a paramedic and was bringing home his training manuals/books..all full of different kinds of pictures....I was fascinated by them..and have been ever since...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Funny...I come into the title "Death Hag" as I am getting close to giving birth...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ahhh....life's little ironies...[/SIZE]

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by secretsquirrel13 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Hi All![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]I am Leslie...I am currently living in NC...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I am actually fairly new to the site...I found it on a late nite internet raid...I am currently 6 months pregnant in a high risk pregnancy..and already on strict rest (not to mention trying to care full time for a mom with alzheimer's) so I am stuck in the house ALOT..and finding new worlds on the internet...lol....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I have been following true crime novels, and things like that ever since my brother was a paramedic and was bringing home his training manuals/books..all full of different kinds of pictures....I was fascinated by them..and have been ever since...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Funny...I come into the title "Death Hag" as I am getting close to giving birth...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Ahhh....life's little ironies...[/SIZE]
    Just take care of yourself and that little wonder of life and enjoyment.

mollybalto Guest
    Great addition to FindADeath!!!

Hello from Arkansas. Found Scott's site a few years ago and am glad to know we have a forum to meet other death hags!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Helloooooooo from the lone star state

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Howdy from Waco yes yes I know.

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Just take care of yourself and that little wonder of life and enjoyment.

[SIZE=3]Thank you Ben![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]This is my first (and only) child...I was told I could not get pregnant...now..all of a sudden..at 42, here I am..Gonna have a baby around Christmas!! lol GO figure!![/SIZE]

PvN73 Guest
    aloha from Melbourne, Australia. Hope everyone is doing well.

good to see so many people interested in the same thing!

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoid2k View Post
    Hi all...

Love the site and the forums. It's strange that I can't stand most of these people when they are alive, but love to read about thier deaths.

Your avatar scares me a little. LOL

djdeath-hag Guest
    Hi Leslie....welcome & best of fortune to you & your impending newborn! I guess you should deserve a special moniker like Life-Giving Death-Hag!
    ~Dennis

Bring_Out_Yer_Dead Guest
    Hi all,
    Doug in Southeast Texas. I found Scott's site three years
    ago while searching for Ed Wood info. Visiting his
    site is like eating potato chips, just can't read one
    article.

Cheers,
    Doug

Batmama Guest
    Hi everyone! I've been a FAD fan for a couple of years and was thrilled to find this forum.
    Thanks Scott for all the work you put into keeping so many of us entertained.

Mrs Piatt Guest
    Amanda, from Virginia. I am a celebrity whore! My husband swears there should be some kind of support group for that. I LOVE FAD.. been going there for years! I have a death obession, and even went to college to become a coroner. That didnt quite work out, but i am still in love with death. I swear i like the dead better than the living!!

jesska_812 Guest
    I think I said hi somewhere else on the forum but I will do it again here more formally. Hi. Jessica from CT. 33, married. I found FAD a few years back and have been following it faithfully. Getting ready to set up my cemetery in my front yard for Halloween at the moment. Love dogs and motorcycles (I ride my own bike) and beer. That's me.

Male 33, GSOH, Uncut.....oh fuck, wrong forum.

Adam, Death Hag for a good few years. Asked Scott a while back why he hadn't set up a forum yet...."That's a bad idea Adam, can you imagine the kind of people who'd visit"

lol. nice to meet everyone. Great site and great forum.

mrsjorgy Guest
    Hello from the land of cheese, beer, Favre and Dahmer...WISCONSIN

My name is Melissa...I'm an accountant, death hag, soon-to-be wife, heavy metal lover, and part time smoker.

Glad to see I'm not alone when it comes to the death/celebrity/hollywood obsession.

I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Hello to all who pass this way. I'm John. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. I found FAD a few years ago while searching for info on the death of some celebrity. I have always had a fascination with death that was reinforced when I spent 10 years working on an ambulance. I now work nights as a taxi dispatcher which affords me a lot of time on the Internet. I think this forum is great and I love being able to mix with others of a like mind.

Keep up the good work Scott.
    Hey John!

I lived most of my life in the Bay Area before I moved out to Texas. I lived in the East Bay.

Good to see someone from "home" here on the board!

Give the Golden Gate a wave for me!

BeeCee Guest
    Another Midwesterner...corn, small towns, unpredictable weather, goofy politicians and Zzzzzzzzz. I wouldn't say I like really gruesome things but my sense of humor is a bit dark and I have always enjoyed a good old fashioned scare.

Have enjoyed reading Scott's site for quite awhile now and I was thrilled to discover the forum! Hope to take his tour this coming summer. BTW: Check out the video clip on the main site if you haven't already - fascinating!

Jill-the-Ripper Guest
    Hello,
    Just discovered this forum yesterday after an occasional visit to FAD.
    I'm an artist from the Northeast who grew up in front of a cemetery, and have never been "right" since.
    I am into cemeteries of course, and visit them whenever I can, especially old interesting ones with archaic carvings and such. The best I've seen are in Scotland. Also into the Civil War, with a Union sargeant as a great-great grandfather, and antique postmortem photographs.
    This is a neat place to visit.
    Pleased to meet you.

Gary Guest
    Gary from Duluth, MN.
    HELLO to all!

Noche de Muertos Guest
    Greetings and salutations, everyone. I'm Alberto, originally from Buffalo, N.Y., now living in Virginia. Yes, I died at the end of Monday's Bills-Cowboys game. But like that character in the film "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", I got better.

First, I propose that we give Scott a standing ovation for his great work. Bravo, Scott!

As a kid I would spend my summers in Mexico City, and I would listen in fascination to my family's death-related stories. The one that stuck with me involved my great-grandmother. It was at night, she was at home, and her death was unavoidable and imminent. My family was with her, trying to keep her comfortable, when there was a pounding on the door. An uncle opened the door, but no one was there. I know the house, there was no way anyone could have knocked on the door yet managed to hide. At that moment, another relative came out of my great-grandmother's room and announced that she had just died.

My wife and I were married on October 30th, and our wedding was Halloween-themed. To this day, we get compliments about it. It featured, among other things, a Day of the Dead bride and groom on our cake. And we spent our honeymoon in Pátzcuaro, Michoacán, México, which hosts the largest Day of the Dead celebration. Actually, we spent the Night of the Dead in the local cemetery, which was brightly lit by candles, and filled with families accompanying the graves of their relatives. It was spectacular.

The Day of the Dead is approaching, and I once again have assembled a modest yet sincere altar in tribute to my mother, who died in 2001. I tried to include things that would remind me of her, like her driver's license, makeup, diabetic testing kit, and so forth. I think she is pleased.

a_team_rerun Guest
    I'm Ben, always been interested in this kind of thing. I've been a regular viewer of this site for years and I guess that makes me a full fledged death hag. Just wish there was more going on in Ohio besides corn !

tngirl1967 Guest
    I'm Renee, and I have visited FAD for what seems like forever. I am an extreme insomniac with OCD, ex-EMS worker and saw all levels of grossness out there, and love nothing more than gruesome details. I left the adrenaline job and went to nerdsville (I'm an accountant now.) I discovered FAD late one night and stayed there till dawn reading. I have always had a love affair with cemeteries, and photograph a lot here for local geneaology websites. I have a special place in my heart for New Orleans, where my hubby's family is. BUT...I live in BFE in West TN. I look forward to spending time with all of you here on the forum!

atlantis Guest

Hello from Nashville...

My name is Michelle and I have always been obsessed by all things celebrity and all celeb dish. I stumbled across FAD a few years ago and was hooked right off the bat. I've read every entry numerous times. I love Scott and his wicked sense of Queen humor!! (Pantysniffer...I roflmao every time I read that). I love celeb trivia/dirt so this has been a total jackpot for me. I've always been drawn to the paranormal, the supernatural, the esoteric...the "weird" things in life (but to me, they are anything but weird; they are normal to me).

People have always thought I was a bit odd for liking this site, namely my husband. But I have turned many, many people on to this site. They all love it. And this forum is just totally bitchin' . I have finally found my family! I can't wait to chat up a storm with each and every one of you. Nashville's a great town to go death hagging around in. Lots of places to go. If any of y'all come here, PM me and let me know and we'll hit the town!

THANK YOU SCOTT FOR BUSTING YOUR ASS FOR FAD AND DDT. WE ARE YOUR FAMILY SO FUCK ALL THE PANTYSNIFFERS. LET THEM EAT CAKE (OR BETTER YET, LET THEM EAT SHIT) LOVE YOU, YOU BIG OLE QUEEN. YOU KNOW, GAY MEN ARE A WOMAN'S BEST FRIEND. WILL YOU BE MY BFF, SCOTT???? TAKE CARE, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetie103 Guest
    Hi everyone, Im Jacquie from Los Angeles.

Greetings from Chicago!

Chris from Chicago. Always mystified by the unknown. A firm believer in spirits and the sort, and love FAD!!!

mickydoolittle Guest
    Hello...I'm micky doolittle. I'm an opinionated bastard. I love the deadies...they are like sugar to me. I'm an AMERICAn...and that is all that truly matters.

Casanndra Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by meggles View Post

My fascination goes back to being in HS and doing a paper on the Manson murders, and then it went from there. We actually went to the property back in the 80's, and driving up that long drive was the most frightening, surreal experience I ever had. I still get chills thinking about it. I tend to be more fascinated with the celeb type things rather than just people cutting up a bunch of people. Then again, we have no celebs around here either. When JB died, I was just over the top that a celeb funeral would be in our area (but, respectfully so!!).
    --meggles
    I wrote a paper for my senior psychology class titled "Charles Manson; The early year," about his childhood, and the years before the murders. I got a good grade, but I also got a reputation. Teachers actually warned other students not to hang out with me. *sigh*

I'm Casanndra (not my real name) I live in Indiana. I didn't find FAD until recently, thanks to a good friend, but I have lost many many hours reading here.

Analyst_Rob Guest
    I have been really enjoying and finding my way back to Find a Death for quite awhile.
    Scott just seems like such a likable and interesting guy in his writings, sharing his interest, his webpage stewardship experiences and personal lifeâ?¦. All for FREEâ?¦.. The data alone, only goes so far. Scott gives his work personality, which continues to be evident in his video work now tooâ?¦ ( I'm really not trying to kiss your ass Scottâ?¦. Just writing things I've thought for sometimeâ?¦. thanks) In management training, they tell you to 'think outside the box'â?¦ I can think of no better opportunity then to try it with ya'all.
    ('Outside the box'â?¦.. cripes!!!!!) Hello and kindest regards, Analyst Rob

TrueBlueAngel Guest
    Hi, I'm new here (though have been viewing FAD for ages) and I'm from the UK. This is a great site.

Hi Y'all...I have been a FAD fan for as long as I can remember....at least 1 kid ago....and it's the first place I check when I turn on my computer. I have spent many a sleepless night checking out the website, and I have started to camp out here too in forum land. I'm from Michigan and am so happy to be chatting with other death hags. Best wishes to all.... JZ

knothere Guest
    God forbid.... Scott makes us pay for all this lol.......
    It's very kind of him to do all this just for us and kept his personal touch on everything.