Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36434445464754 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Need to find the video again but Trump is under investigation for getting money from his companies while being president and also for getting monetary gifts from foreign dignitaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Sure - make fun of the guy even though he's trying really hard.

I for once am proud of him.
    It takes more time, attention and concentration to color within the lines than to just scribble.

Good job, Trump.

I bet Ivanka puts a gold star and a smiley face on it, and Melania uses a magnet to put it on the refrigerator right next to one Barron did 8 or 9 years ago.

This is no doubt the best work he'll ever do as President.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Witch Hunt:
    "the searching out and deliberate harassment of those (such as political opponents) with unpopular views"

So I'm wondering lately:
    Is it still "just a witch hunt", if they actually find a witch?

And I recently heard a Trump fan say, "Well, impeachment doesn't automatically mean removal from office."

A grandmother on fb was yapping about how much Trump had done for this country, And when someone asked her to name one thing he done. She said "I'm not going to answer that because you won't believe me, and I don't want to argue." Yeah, right. She couldn't name anything.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    A grandmother on fb was yapping about how much Trump had done for this country, And when someone asked her to name one thing he done. She said "I'm not going to answer that because you won't believe me, and I don't want to argue." Yeah, right. She couldn't name anything.
    I'll take a stab at it:
    He's actively trying to reverse the last 300 years or so of human social and scientific progress.

Once he squashes this whole environmental nonsense, maybe he'll target vaccines next.
    Everybody knows that throwing a pinch or two of salt over the appropriate shoulder is way more effective than getting vaccinated against some fake disease like polio.

We need a new Health Care Czar.
    From the salt industry.

I see now Trump and his rich friends are trying to take away
    the health care from hard working middle class Americans.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Please Goddess Make this man go away, I did not want to believe our country was stupid enough to elect that waste of space into office. But what can you expect for a society that mostly lives off drama, reality t.v., bullying, hating, and doing what they can to hurt others to make themselves feel better. I say a blessing everynight at my altar that The Morrigan will step in and knock him on his ass or find a way to remove him from office, he is harming this Nation more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Please Goddess Make this man go away, I did not want to believe our country was stupid enough to elect that waste of space into office. But what can you expect for a society that mostly lives off drama, reality t.v., bullying, hating, and doing what they can to hurt others to make themselves feel better. I say a blessing everynight at my altar that The Morrigan will step in and knock him on his ass or find a way to remove him from office, he is harming this Nation more and more.
    Maybe move to Canada.(we would love to have you)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	traitortots.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	54755
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nice, and very true.

Trump needs to be on that package

There has been a GoFundMe set up to pay for the border wall. Several million dollars has been raised in only a few days. I would love to stick a microphone in their faces and ask them this is necessary, given that Mexico is going to pay for it.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    What a clown!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ya'll lighten up on the guy.
    I think that's a perfectly reasonable and normal line of questioning between 7-year-olds.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Ya'll lighten up on the guy.
    I think that's a perfectly reasonable and normal line of questioning between 7-year-olds.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

What a clown!
    Yeah, and as usual, his toadies are queuing up to defend him. At the moment, the runaway winner seems to be 'You obviously don't get his humour or you would see why it's funny."

Yeah, and as usual, his toadies are queuing up to defend him. At the moment, the runaway winner seems to be 'You obviously don't get his humour or you would see why it's funny."
    Yeah, he's funny all right--like a house on fire. SMH
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bonespur asked a 7-year-old girl if she still believed in Santa.

Unbelievable. Well, from anyone else it would be.

She said yes.

Not sure if he followed that up with, "In a couple of years, you'll realize Santa is fake news."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/25/polit...all/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Would have been nice if the kid said " I don't believe in you, because your an idiot".
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I think he was just hoping to have his suspicions confirmed by someone more mature and with a superior intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Would have been nice if the kid said " I don't believe in you, because your an idiot".
    Her dad is doing the rounds in the press getting his 15 minutes. He did an interview with Buzz Feed saying Trump didn't do anything wrong and it was those who were calling him out who should be ashamed. All I can say is after reading what he said, it would seem the girl obviously has inside knowledge on what an idiot looks like.

Her dad is doing the rounds in the press getting his 15 minutes. He did an interview with Buzz Feed saying Trump didn't do anything wrong and it was those who were calling him out who should be ashamed. All I can say is after reading what he said, it would seem the girl obviously has inside knowledge on what an idiot looks like.
    Both parents defended him but declined to say what their political affiliations are. I'm guessing Republican. Poor kid, three idiots within 48 hours ! Lol
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

So true, the child will know more than Donald Trump
    ever will.

26. 12-27-2018, 04:02 PM

Both parents defended him but declined to say what their political affiliations are. I'm guessing Republican. Poor kid, three idiots within 48 hours ! Lol
    Yeah, their silence spoke volumes.

The kid might want to think about hiring a lawyer to get the emancipation process rolling.

Here's to an impeachment in 2019.

(Woo hoo! I got the first FAD Forum post of the New Year!)
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, the "Supreme Leader" of Iran, has proclaimed that US leaders are "first class idiots".
    Now at first blush, you might be impressed by his ability to state the obvious; but the slightest reflection does make you realize that his powers of perception are infinitely more advanced than those of roughly half of the American electorate.

But I have to disagree with him.

It's totally inaccurate to call these bozos "first class idiots".
    Or "second class" or "third class" idiots - they can only be called "no class" idiots in the interest of accuracy.

I was also going to take issue with his use of the word "idiot", and say that it is disrespectful to call imbeciles "idiots"; but it turns out that he is technically, clinically, correct - they are idiots.
    Calling them imbeciles would indeed be disrespectful - to imbeciles.

Here's the story:
    Yahoo News

GOD IS NOT DEAD

32. 01-09-2019, 10:35 PM

So now Bonespur claims he never said Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Maybe the simplest thing at this point would be for him to just reopen the government, and claim he never said he wanted a wall in the first place.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Well, a couple of weeks ago he threatened to "completely shut down the border" if he didn't get money for The Wall.
    WTF do you really need The Wall for if you can shut down the border for want of a wall?

Even now his supporters are probably watching videos of him saying that Mexico would pay for it and talking about how he never said it because he now says he never said it.
    More proof that the news outlets are just out to make him look like a moron and a liar.

Gotta do something about that "free press" situation before it's too late for democracy.

Well, a couple of weeks ago he threatened to "completely shut down the border" if he didn't get money for The Wall.
    WTF do you really need The Wall for if you can shut down the border for want of a wall?.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Last edited by cindyt; 01-11-2019 at 11:24 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

OMG.....I'm dead...
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Trump to Mexico:
    Can you have your ball back?
    Why sure! That will be 27 billion dollars.

I have to say though that Trump is directly responsible for furthering my education.
    Not like in the sense that I've learned a new trade or occupation - such as coal mining - but in another way.

For months I've been referring to him as a "deranged imbecile", even while other people - highly educated people - refer to him as a "deranged idiot", or a "deranged moron".
    So I started wondering - who is right?

And so I did a little research, and I found this:

Idiots.—Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.
    Imbeciles.—Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.
    Morons.—Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.

So I think it's safe to say that I have been correct all along, although he (Trump) does present a powerful argument in support of those calling him a deranged idiot.
    It's also safe to say that anyone who refers to him as a "deranged moron", is just flat out wrong, or; maybe they're just trying to be polite.

Trump supporters on the other hand, can now say - with clinical certainty - that Trump is no moron.
    Last edited by JimC; 01-11-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Hello Comrade Trump, since the NYT newspaper just said
    you are a spy for Russia and Putin.
    You don't care about the American Government shutdown
    until it affects when you can play golf 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Hello Comrade Trump, since the NYT newspaper just said
    you are a spy for Russia and Putin.
    You don't care about the American Government shutdown
    until it affects when you can play golf 24/7.
    I don't think he has any love or loyalty for Russia or Putin.
    It's strictly business, I'm sure.

I'm sure there is a level of admiration, but I agree it's business with him.

I'm sure there is a level of admiration, but I agree it's business with him.
    Yep.
    The business of what's good for Trump.

If it comes out that he was\is in Putin's pocket, his supporters will be shoving each other out of the way trying to be the first to say that he did it for the right reasons.

Yep.
    The business of what's good for Trump.

If it comes out that he was\is in Putin's pocket, his supporters will be shoving each other out of the way trying to be the first to say that he did it for the right reasons.
    Of course they would, I would expect no less from them. LOL.

Sometimes I look at a Bonespur supporter and I just think to myself, "Move away, you fucker!"
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

MAGA hats are the new white hoods of this century...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Without a doubt..
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Agreed, except that now people wear them right out in public instead of only at ceremonies with like-minded fringe-dwellers who have only just now started adapting to the daylight that exists on this side of rocks.

But I think this latest thing in the news - the teens who mocked\harassed the Native Americans - was all staged by liberals to make Trump supporters look bad.

There's two reasons I believe that:
    1) Liberals really, really, really, desperately need to stage some incidents to make Trump supporters look like hateful, intolerant fools, and
    2) Real Trump supporters would have told the Native Americans to get the hell out of America and go back to their own country where they belong.

Agreed, except that now people wear them right out in public instead of only at ceremonies with like-minded fringe-dwellers who have only just now started adapting to the daylight that exists on this side of rocks.

But I think this latest thing in the news - the teens who mocked\harassed the Native Americans - was all staged by liberals to make Trump supporters look bad.

There's two reasons I believe that:
    1) Liberals really, really, really, desperately need to stage some incidents to make Trump supporters look like hateful, intolerant fools, and
    2) Real Trump supporters would have told the Native Americans to get the hell out of America and go back to their own country where they belong.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Nobody needs to stage anything to make Trumpanzees look like hateful, intolerant fools...they do that all by themselves. They're so concerned with "immigrants" that they forgot their ancestors came over on a boat, too. Unless you're Native American, you're an immigrant. I'm not sure about Mexicans since we just migrated north and didn't come on a boat. Same with Canadians.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Nobody needs to stage anything to make Trumpanzees look like hateful, intolerant fools...they do that all by themselves. They're so concerned with "immigrants" that they forgot their ancestors came over on a boat, too. Unless you're Native American, you're an immigrant. I'm not sure about Mexicans since we just migrated north and didn't come on a boat. Same with Canadians.
    Well, the US took the western land that was once owned by Spain and Mexico.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Barf!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Barf!
    What?
    Now he's trying to appeal to a more high-brow, poetry-reading crowd instead of just people who drive and chew food with their mouths open?