Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Plane Shot Down, 295 Passengers Aboard

I hope everyone was gone before they crashed.

Mammy Guest
    It always amazes me how their luggage and other personal items usually look unscathed or have very little damage. The victims are usually nearly naked and never have shoes on.

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted but this woman survived a 2 mile fall/plane crash. Thought you would enjoy, Mam. Ok well..."enjoy" might be stretching it.

Juliane Koepcke: How I survived a plane crash

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17476615

Wow! That is incredible.

Years ago, I saw an interview with an Army jumper who's parachute failed on him and fell around 8000 feet. He said just before impact, he saw everything in slow motion and he felt himself lay back on what felt like a large pillow. He woke up about a month later in the hospital with about every bone broken. I never forgot that story.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    It always amazes me how their luggage and other personal items usually look unscathed or have very little damage. The victims are usually nearly naked and never have shoes on.
    Yeah me too. I hope the looters aren't stripping them of their clothes too.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Yeah me too. I hope the looters aren't stripping them of their clothes too.
    I'm sure the clothes they were wearing were shredded, but I'm sure the looters will help themselves to anything they want. I read an article that said there were no credit cards, cash, cellphones, or cameras to be found amongst the victims and debris. The looters had already picked all of that clean. I know looters are nothing new and it happens with most tragedies, but I just can't wrap my mind around it. It's like people who steal flowers and trinkets from cemeteries.

SOT Eyewitness (in Russian) "I saw people falling separately, it looked like debris was falling, but as it turned out, it was people falling out of the aircraft. They were just falling like rag pieces."

A senior pro-Russian rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has suggested that many of the victims of the MH17 plane crash may have died days before the plane took off.

Igor Girkin said, on the pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna, that he was told by people at the crash site that a "significant number" of the bodies were not fresh.

weirdgurl Guest

A senior pro-Russian rebel commander in eastern Ukraine has suggested that many of the victims of the MH17 plane crash may have died days before the plane took off.

Igor Girkin said, on the pro-rebel website Russkaya Vesna, that he was told by people at the crash site that a "significant number" of the bodies were not fresh.
    WTF? Does he think anyone is going to believe that?
    Last edited by weirdgurl; 07-19-2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Clarification

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    WTF???
    Make that a double WTF!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny_monkey_screams_pictures_animals_stupid%u00252528www.picturespool.blogspot.com%u00252529.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	51121

He said the bodies lacked blood, reeked of decomp with blood serum found at the scene.

This is the type of crazy we are dealing with ladies and gentlemen

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    More pictures.. Some are VERY GRAPHIC. Fuck planes and fuck their mommas! http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...h-site-145167/

It says I'm not allowed to see the page. I have a love/hate relationship with that website. I think I looked on there last week, following a link I found on here. Boo!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    That article has forever changed the way I see plane crashes. But thank you so much for sharing LLC. That's one hard to kill lady.
    Right? And here I though if my plane ever crashed, I'd probably die of a heart attack before hitting the ground....I don't have the kind of luck...I'd be that same chick missing one shoe, seeing dead people & starving to death. Lol
    Last edited by LLC; 07-19-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'm sure the clothes they were wearing were shredded
    Yep most were but then you see a woman still in her seat with a lone shoe still on...makes you wonder. All that force removes a limb yet your Converse shoe is still on your foot.

** Converse new advertisement/ jingle in 3...2...

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    More pictures.. Some are VERY GRAPHIC. Fuck planes and fuck their mommas! http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...h-site-145167/
    The lack of security there is asinine and unfortunate for the victims and their families, but makes for some extra saucy photos in my opinion. At the same time, I love a good NTSB report, and it's starting to look like that we'll never get an accurate one of those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

14. 07-19-2014, 11:43 PM

Wendy A. Guest
    Now they don't know where the bodies have been taken, the victims belongings along with their credit cards have been stolen....this is appalling! I also heard Russia is going to revoke and deny visas for Americans. WTF!! Looking more and more like we're headed for a war with Russia.

One would expect MAS is cooked.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Yep most were but then you see a woman still in her seat with a lone shoe still on...makes you wonder. All that force removes a limb yet your Converse shoe is still on your foot.

** Converse new advertisement/ jingle in 3...2...
    Sorry but I laughed.

Rosebud666 Guest
    SOT Eyewitness (in Russian) "I saw people falling separately, it looked like debris was falling, but as it turned out, it was people falling out of the aircraft. They were just falling like rag pieces."

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    WTF? Does he think anyone is going to believe that?
    Well. I don't think it's any sillier than the claims that 9/11 was an "inside job", and look how many people still believe that whopper. Just as there is a lid for every pot, every conspiracy theory will eventually find its conspiracy theorist. Granted, said rebel commander is stretching the limits of credulity, but if you're that guy, you're probably thinking "oh what the hell, it's worth a try. Let's throw it against the wall and see if it sticks."

Rosebud666 Guest
    Hey, don't talk about my moma. Oh wait I just remembered I found out I wasn't a plane when I jumped off my house as a child.
    Maybe you're actually a helicopter and your mistake was not twirling around in circles before you jumped? Although an auto-rotation is a no go if you don't have enough altitude. Maybe you should try a higher building next time?

Ok I'm gonna use the 110' spider lift tomorrow at work to see once and for all if I'm a plane or helicopter. I have to dig out my best beach towel first though.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Ok I'm gonna use the 110' spider lift tomorrow at work to see once and for all if I'm a plane or helicopter. I have to dig out my best beach towel first though.
    Famous last words "Hold my beer and watch this".

Except in my case it's "toke on this for a bit while I show you some shit".

ozzysmom Guest
    Except in my case it's "toke on this for a bit while I show you some shit".
    BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Now they don't know where the bodies have been taken, the victims belongings along with their credit cards have been stolen....this is appalling! I also heard Russia is going to revoke and deny visas for Americans. WTF!! Looking more and more like we're headed for a war with Russia.
    I really think Obama needs to keep his nose out of this one. I think the families of the deceased, their home countries, and the airlines need to deal with it. Let them deny visas for Americans. Looks like they don't need our tourist dollars anyhow. America is carrying 15lbs of shit in 5lb sacks right now. Hate to sound cold.

^ This.

We wouldn't go to war over something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
    I really think Obama needs to keep his nose out of this one. I think the families of the deceased, their home countries, and the airlines need to deal with it. Let them deny visas for Americans. Looks like they don't need our tourist dollars anyhow. America is carrying 15lbs of shit in 5lb sacks right now. Hate to sound cold.
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    We wouldn't go to war over something like this.
    Obama has a thing about handing out our military and money. It starts with a plane crash, and snowballs..

Rosebud666 Guest
    What color flowers do you want bro? Should I play "Free Bird" at the funeral?

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking, but what pray tell is the beach towel for?

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking, but what pray tell is the beach towel for?
    His cape, of course!!!!

ozzysmom Guest
    This NOT something that we will go to war over. Not at all. But their will be more sanctions, I guarantee you that.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    This NOT something that we will go to war over. Not at all. But their will be more sanctions, I guarantee you that.
    My honest opinion is that once the Russians blame it on the rebels, the rebels blame it on the Russians for not giving them the right radar, that this will cool down the area for a while anyway. Americans have a very short memory with world events. Couple that with a lame duck president and a do nothing Congress, this will go away in a hurry. Let's face it, can most Americans despise Russia any more?...no we are scared of them at this point. just my 2 cents
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I doubt we will go to war over one American on board the plane. The two countries who should be really pissed off are the Netherlands and Malaysia - since they had the most of their people on board.

I'm guessing Russia's punishment will be more sanctions put in place.

I'm betting those folks on the plane didn't even know what hit them. Instant "lights out" for them - once that missile hit it.

Well said Mcafgr!Rosebud I'll take green flowers with rolling papers. And yes the towel is a cape. I realize that planes and helicopters don't actually have capes but any dumbass that thinks they're a plane or helicopter needs every advantage they can get. As for the song I would prefer you do something crafty with Ballerina by Van Morrison. I don't know how or why but certainly you can come up with something. Bring your bagpipes too bro.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 07-20-2014 at 03:20 PM.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    We won't war with Russia. I already said that but I'll say it again. We probably won't hit them much harder with sanctions either. We hit them pretty hard the day before this crash happened. Hence Putin crying to Obama on the phone when this happened. Europe is the one that needs to have serious sanctions on Russia but they don't want to, especially Germany, because sanctions that hurt Russia will hurt Europe. Much like most of Europe always does, barring Britain maybe, they talk a good game but when it comes to putting some skin in the game they back off and have America do all the heavy lifting. We should have finished this Russia thing a long time ago.

You are aware of the difference in size of our country to yours right?

You must have slept through the Falklands and Gulf wars if you think we 'back off' when it comes to the crunch.

Thanks for disrespecting the memory of everyone that has fought for our country and others....very nice of you.

No. You should not play "Freebird". Ever. Anywhere.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Killing Floor View Post

You must have slept through the Falklands and Gulf wars if you think we 'back off' when it comes to the crunch.

Thanks for disrespecting the memory of everyone that has fought for our country and others....very nice of you.
    Reread it please, sir. I made an exception for Britain. Didn't you see? I barred Britain from what I was saying. I was basically saying the only ones in Europe that actually helps us is Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Reread it please, sir. I made an exception for Britain. Didn't you see? I barred Britain from what I was saying. I was basically saying the only ones in Europe that actually helps us is Britain.
    Well, you did say "maybe". Maybe leave out the "maybe" next time!

Sky News apologized for this segment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5603622.html

Yeah that's fucked up.

Mammy Guest
    Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Sky News apologized for this segment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5603622.html
    Aaaaannnnddddd they show the video again for those of us who missed it the first time!

-Helloooooooo Mammy

There's some really awful pictures of it on BestGore (don't know if I can mention that site here....edit Cindy or another mod if I cannot)

I just wanna cry. I also wanna stick Vladamir Putin in a well with Buffalo Bill.

I think what we can learn from this whole thing. Is that we need to enjoy life right now. Tell our families and friends that we love them, and live to the fullest. Because, there is not one doubt in my mind. WWIII is on it's way.
    Last edited by Dr. Fishhead; 07-20-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

Quote Originally Posted by The Killing Floor View Post

The U.K. is our bbf in the world. I would like to here though from older Brit's about how they feel about what is happening with their country with invasion from within. It will happen here unfortunately as well. The British S.A.S is the model for the best of S.O.G.'s. Some of the best warriors and snipers come from the U.K. The British Lion still roars.

Mammy Guest
    Aaaaannnnddddd they show the video again for those of us who missed it the first time!

-Helloooooooo Mammy
    Greetings, Mrs. Squishy!

Rosebud666 Guest
    . . .Rosebud I'll take green flowers with rolling papers. . . . As for the song I would prefer you do something crafty with Ballerina by Van Morrison. I don't know how or why but certainly you can come up with something. Bring your bagpipes too bro.
    Hmm, how about a blue-eyed-soul arrangement of that old Gospel standard "I'll Fly Away"?

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    No. You should not play "Freebird". Ever. Anywhere.
    You do realize that there are places in this big ole world where them's fighting words, don't you? Why I bet that right now there are some Bedouin Skynyrd fans reading that on their satellite smartphones and wishing unspeakable evils on you and your camels.

Hmm, how about a blue-eyed-soul arrangement of that old Gospel standard "I'll Fly Away"?

You do realize that there are places in this big ole world where them's fighting words, don't you? Why I bet that right now there are some Bedouin Skynyrd fans reading that on their satellite smartphones and wishing unspeakable evils on you and your camels.
    I live in the American South. This is why I vent online. LOL

IMO America should let this one pass as they are NOT involved. This is a Malaysian plane that went down in the Ukraine so there is no need for a US intervention in this (unless of course the Malaysian government asks for help in the form of disaster experts).
    As for economical sanctions, that is not going to be effective as Russia is a state that is well capable of functioning autonomously. The EU will probably talk about it, but since they are in the midst of dividing the well paid jobs amongst them, a less important incident like this will not get their full attention.

As usual the Russians will get away with their actions because liberal/left media in Europe will help their friends in the east..
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post

As usual the Russians will get away with their actions because liberal/left media in Europe will help their friends in the east..
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Well said Mcafgr!Rosebud I'll take green flowers with rolling papers. And yes the towel is a cape. I realize that planes and helicopters don't actually have capes but any dumbass that thinks they're a plane or helicopter needs every advantage they can get. As for the song I would prefer you do something crafty with Ballerina by Van Morrison. I don't know how or why but certainly you can come up with something. Bring your bagpipes too bro.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BepyTSzueno
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny