Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Malaysian Plane Shot Down, 295 Passengers Aboard

Alleged audio of Cossack leader speaking about the crash.. http://gawker.com/audio-links-contro...ium=socialflow

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Alleged audio of Cossack leader speaking about the crash.. http://gawker.com/audio-links-contro...ium=socialflow
    Just to be clear this isn't the audio I spoke of earlier in the thread that NBC and MSNBC have been running.

The local buzz here is that there was a student on flight from Indiana University at Bloomington, north from me. She was a doctoral student in the Dept. of Chemistry & Sciences. Thoughts & prayers to her family and of course to all of those who lost loved ones.

There are some rumblings on Reddit that there might be some connection between the fact that Joep Lange and other AIDs researchers/activists were on the flight, en route to Melbourne for a conference, and that there's a rapidly increasing AIDs problem in the Ukraine. I'm not sure where my BS meter is on this one.... It is a weird coincidence.

Mostly I can't get over two of the biggest aviation disasters in one year striking the same airline.... I feel like one has to explain the other: Either this is what happened to MH370, or MH17 was targeted because Russia or whoever knew the name alone would get tons of attention/have people confused initially. I mean, the world has to make sense at some point right?

I was just checking out further Liveleak footage and they have the night search video which is much more eerie and really brings home the reality of what's happened to those poor people.

Seeming them still attached to their seats by the seatbelt with twisted limbs...it's kinda weird to comprehend that these people literally fell about 30,000 feet out of the sky to their death.

Let's hope the cabin depressurised before they could even comprehend what was going on as those few seconds before being unconscious would have been unimaginably scary.

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Killing Floor View Post
    I was just checking out further Liveleak footage and they have the night search video which is much more eerie and really brings home the reality of what's happened to those poor people.

Seeming them still attached to their seats by the seatbelt with twisted limbs...it's kinda weird to comprehend that these people literally fell about 30,000 feet out of the sky to their death.

Link?????

Let's hope the cabin depressurised before they could even comprehend what was going on as those few seconds before being unconscious would have been unimaginably scary.

ozzysmom Guest
    I sincerely hope that the lack of oxygen at the altitude hastened their deaths. God willing

In another video on Liveleak, along with more gory footage of mangled human beings, someone collected a number of passports, which were not even singed nor the plastic coating melted. Whoever it was, was showing some of the photos-- two young Dutch kids, a 40-something chap named Singh... I'm guessing that there may be more surviving passports (they seem almost indestructible), and people are just indiscriminately collecting them for souvenirs and possible future sale, as well as some of the "evidence," such as it is.
    And how gross is it that people are just walking around there among dead bodies and smoking, sharp wreckage with just sandals and bare-handedly picking up stuff? Hope the scummy thieves ALL come down with TETANUS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    In another video on Liveleak, along with more gory footage of mangled human beings, someone collected a number of passports, which were not even singed nor the plastic coating melted. Whoever it was, was showing some of the photos-- two young Dutch kids, a 40-something chap named Singh... I'm guessing that there may be more surviving passports (they seem almost indestructible), and people are just indiscriminately collecting them for souvenirs and possible future sale, as well as some of the "evidence," such as it is.
    And how gross is it that people are just walking around there among dead bodies and smoking, sharp wreckage with just sandals and bare-handedly picking up stuff? Hope the scummy thieves ALL come down with TETANUS!!!!
    It's sickening!

this is how a President should react to Russian aggression. Ronald Reagan from Sept 1983.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/1...an-aggression/

11. 07-18-2014, 06:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by The Killing Floor View Post

Do you have a link to the night footage?

JudyAnn Guest
    Saw her profiled briefly via CNN, Anderson Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by SelenaFan View Post
    Do you have a link to the night footage?
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4cd_1405685294
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh my God! Please, someone gather these remains and give them proper respect. The insects....horrible.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Death in a sunflower field... A LOT of sunflowers, seeming to watch all the current, but temporary, human distress impassively. Very symbolic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ple-board.html

This article includes some family photos of the victims. Individualizing every single one of them is the right thing to do. Otherwise, to play a variation of a quote from Stalin (of all people!) "The death of one is a tragedy; the death of hundreds is a statistic."

I also blame the pilots and the airline who likely pressured them into taking the more dangerous, but shorter, route to save on fuel, in spite of the fact that many other countries' airlines (including the USA) were avoiding that area for just this reason. The direct cause of death for these hapless people was due to a war, but the REASON is that someone decided that saving some money, even after the debacle of the missing plane, was more important than the passengers'/ customers' safety.

I hope there's a Hell for the killers AND the corporate bean counters to roast in.

The looting of the bodies is horrendous. I read they were telling families to close their dead family's credit cards ASAP. I just knew when all the suitcases were together that something fishy was going on. Purses were unzipped.

I'm sure of all the horrible things about this tragedy, it's a small thing to be upset about.
    Last edited by SheeBee; 07-19-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Not only that, those Russian savages started stealing victims' bodies now..
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Its amazing to think that these other countries have been around a lot longer than The United States and architecturally speaking they have some of the most beautiful architecture and buildings that were built ages longer than the buildings of the USA but when it comes to the value of the human life forget about it.

How can someone whose ancestors built this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24683_105738012797725_100000845799428_55574_269740_n.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	51092
    and this

Name:	cathedral-of-the-resurrection-of-christ-saint-petersburg2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	51093

Build this

Name:	Weapons.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	51094

and cause this

Name:	ukraine-military-plane-shot-down-luhansk.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	51095

More pictures.. Some are VERY GRAPHIC. Fuck planes and fuck their mommas! http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...h-site-145167/

Hey, don't talk about my moma. Oh wait I just remembered I found out I wasn't a plane when I jumped off my house as a child.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    this is how a President should react to Russian aggression. Ronald Reagan from Sept 1983.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/1...an-aggression/
    That's interesting. You know that address was given 3 days after the Korean tragedy? And for all his tough talk do you know what Reagan actually did about the Korean tragedy? Nothing. Not one thing. He gave that address. That's it. So basically you're saying a President should say a lot of stuff and do nothing at all.

The picture of the baby in the field is just terrible. You can actually see an impact impression in the ground beside her little body.

When you consider the lack of debris and scorch around many of these bodies I can only assume many of these people were blown/sucked from the plane. And considering the coverage area I'm assuming it happened at a high altitude. I would be interested to see a map of the coverage area. I believe I read it was a 9 mile radius?

Like I said I really hope they were dead in the plane and nobody survived the crash and suffered in the field.

There is a picture in one of the news articles about the flight attendant that switched flights and got on this one. The article goes on that his girlfriend had switched jobs and didn't get on the lost plane. During that article. It shows you pictures of another flight attendant that is on this plane. She has long wavy hair. She shows up in the video of the deceased. There is nothing much left of her but her hair, but it is here. I don't know how to capture on video and put it here. But the picture would have been graphic anyway. Really sad to see a vibrant lady and then see her torn apart like that. Just thought some of you might be interested.

All the links were provided from this thread, but I can go find them if you can't get them or they have been moved.

Shazana Salleh is her name. I looked at Linnie's thread and they have many pictures of the victims. You can identify a couple of people from the LiveLeak videos. Especially the children. I'm going to go do something else now because my mind needs to take a break.
    Last edited by SheeBee; 07-19-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    There is a picture in one of the news articles about the flight attendant that switched flights and got on this one. The article goes on that his girlfriend had switched jobs and didn't get on the lost plane. During that article. It shows you pictures of another flight attendant that is on this plane. She has long wavy hair. She shows up in the video of the deceased. There is nothing much left of her but her hair, but it is here. I don't know how to capture on video and put it here. But the picture would have been graphic anyway. Really sad to see a vibrant lady and then see her torn apart like that. Just thought some of you might be interested.

All the links were provided from this thread, but I can go find them if you can't get them or they have been moved.

Shazana Salleh is her name. I looked at Linnie's thread and they have many pictures of the victims. You can identify a couple of people from the LiveLeak videos. Especially the children. I'm going to go do something else now because my mind needs to take a break.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e5_1...ource=Liveleak

Is that her at :26?

So it's looking like the separatists did this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    So it's looking like the separatists did this, right?

So far, I think that is the consensus. According to a video that the Ukrainian Ministry released, the actual missile launcher took off back to Russia. To me personally, if you didn't do it, then let the international investigators do their thing. Instead, they are allowing looting and compromising the 9 mile crime scene. And I'm sure they are looking hard for that black box, if they still haven't found it. Yep, the rebels are being total dicks. Not winning any popularity contests with anyone.

After seeing all the graphic videos, I hope Putin starts allowing remains to at least be retrieved for the families (I know, it's wishful thinking). And, I hope the Dutch makes some noise about how he is handling it.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    That's interesting. You know that address was given 3 days after the Korean tragedy? And for all his tough talk do you know what Reagan actually did about the Korean tragedy? Nothing. Not one thing. He gave that address. That's it. So basically you're saying a President should say a lot of stuff and do nothing at all.
    Reagan was a moron, a complete waste of space
    Wish Hinckley had taken him out

Rebellions can always be crushed and I really hope they are and slaughtered without mercy.

Seriously fuck your radical views and ideology.

Cowards.

Giada Guest
    Thugs

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/0...looted/374707/

As for what they took, wallets and credit cards were a favorite. A photojournalist at the scene said, "There isn't a single cellphone, wallet with money or camera to be found in any handbag or on the bodies. It's like they all mysteriously disappeared overnight."

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    You are the worst for the liberal cause.. shut your fucking hole. Not completely but at least have SOMETHING SOMETIMES to support all the shit you are spouting ALL THE TIME.

yeah i know card card,, blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    Thugs

As for what they took, wallets and credit cards were a favorite. A photojournalist at the scene said, "There isn't a single cellphone, wallet with money or camera to be found in any handbag or on the bodies. It's like they all mysteriously disappeared overnight."

Disgusting.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

UGH!! That's not the video I saw and now I can't find it. This was a close up of her, um face and body. It's shot from above her and it's a pretty good close up. I thought it was the one labeled night time. But it isn't. I will keep looking. If anyone else remembers the video I'm talking about thank you. There is a lot of close up videos of the victims, but it was dark. You see a lot of bugs. It's not the one where the reporter starts talking in the beginning. I was sure it was LiveLeak but I will keep looking.

Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    Unbelievable.......Do you really feel this way?....Honestly?.....I hate...and I do mean Hate Obama....but I don't wish him dead
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest
    Surely falling from such a high altitude, these people were unconscious from lack of oxygen, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Surely falling from such a high altitude, these people were unconscious from lack of oxygen, right?
    Probably.... of course when they fell back into good air they probably would have woken up to the horror of helplessly falling thousands of feet. But I'm no expert; I don't know how that works.

Mammy Guest
    Probably.... of course when they fell back into good air they probably would have woken up to the horror of helplessly falling thousands of feet. But I'm no expert; I don't know how that works.
    Me either, but thanks for bursting my bubble. Lol

Me either, but thanks for bursting my bubble. Lol
    lol Sorry. If it helps I think they'd be in shock so bad they would basically disconnect mentally to what was happening to them. Or think it was a dream. And I don't think they'd even feel the landing. It would be just like turning off a light. Just like The Sopranos ending but that's another topic... Tony died; that's what the instant silent blackness meant.
    Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 07-19-2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Forgot a "t"

Quote Originally Posted by Giada View Post
    Thugs

fucking turd coward jerk offs. I just don't and won't understand how ppl can do this. humans. and they say we are the most intelligent. yeah the fuck right.

Mammy Guest
    lol Sorry. If it helps I think they'd be in shock so bad they would basically disconnect mentally to what was happening to them. Or think it was a dream. And I don't think they'd even feel the landing. It would be just like turning off a light. Just like The Sopranos ending but that's another topic... Tony died; that's what the instant silent blackness meant.
    It's just unbearable to think about the horror they would have felt if they were still alive and conscious. It is something that bothered me the most about the jumpers from the World Trade Center. I've never been on an airplane and I never will. I realize statistically a person is less likely to die in a plane crash than a car crash, but you have more chance of walking away from a car crash as opposed to a 30,000 feet free fall. I would imagine a lot of them were killed by the impact of hitting the ground since several pictures show mostly intact bodies, some still strapped to their seats. It freaked me out to read about a victim crashing through the roof of a house with the residents inside at the time. I can't even imagine!

I still feel safer on an aircraft than in a car. It won't stop me from flying again; if you stop doing what you're doing, they've won.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    I still feel safer on an aircraft than in a car. It won't stop me from flying again; if you stop doing what you're doing, they've won.
    I agree, but I've never done it and see no reason to start now.

Reagan was able to gain the moral high ground after KAL 007, hence the fall of the Soviet Union. Please read some history.

Are they still looking for that other Malaysian plane, or is it just going to be one of those Amelia Earhart type of things?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Reagan was able to gain the moral high ground after KAL 007, hence the fall of the Soviet Union. Please read some history.
    Actually WE(America) had the moral high ground since Stalin killed 20 million of his own people. Which was way before Reagan. So you're saying that address led to the fall of the Soviet Union? lmao Take your own advice please and read some history.

It's just unbearable to think about the horror they would have felt if they were still alive and conscious. It is something that bothered me the most about the jumpers from the World Trade Center. I've never been on an airplane and I never will. I realize statistically a person is less likely to die in a plane crash than a car crash, but you have more chance of walking away from a car crash as opposed to a 30,000 feet free fall. I would imagine a lot of them were killed by the impact of hitting the ground since several pictures show mostly intact bodies, some still strapped to their seats. It freaked me out to read about a victim crashing through the roof of a house with the residents inside at the time. I can't even imagine!

Sorry if this has been posted but this woman survived a 2 mile fall/plane crash. Thought you would enjoy, Mam. Ok well..."enjoy" might be stretching it.

Juliane Koepcke: How I survived a plane crash

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17476615
    Last edited by LLC; 07-19-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted but this woman survived a 2 mile fall/plane crash. Thought you would enjoy, Mam.

Juliane Koepcke: How I survived a plane crash

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17476615
    Thank you, I'll be reading it! Good to see ya!

I've read that people falling from that altitude will in fact pass out but wake up when they hit good air. Just clarifying on Stew's post. But you have to factor a few other things too. Temperature, shock from excitement, injuries from initial ejection, preexisting medical conditions, and so on. With this number of people I would think it's statistically likely that a few were aware of what was happening. I wouldn't think anyone would live beyond impact though.

After seeing LLC's post I'm seriously rethinking that last part.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 07-19-2014 at 06:04 PM.

Mammy Guest
    It's terrifying to think about, but hopefully it was over with quick. Their poor loved ones are left behind to be tormented by what happened and to wonder about the awful details. That would be torture.

That article has forever changed the way I see plane crashes. But thank you so much for sharing LLC. That's one hard to kill lady.