Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn Bessette

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sassie View Post
    Or Prince Charles, who envied the fact that John had small ears. Or the College of Orthodontics, who were just pissed that the Kennedy's never sent any money their way, and the kids all look like berserk chipmunks.
    JHC! I just lost my diet coke on the laptop screen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chunk View Post
    IMHO - Carolyn Bessette was very plain and while Princess Diana may have been better looking - she was no beauty either. It is amazing what lotsa money can buy you - things like your own hairdresser, makeup artist, personal shopper and of course, good ol' plastic surgery. Either of these two women, left to their own resources - I'm sure would not get a second look on the street - especially Diana. I found her to be very selfish and shallow - she always had that poor lil' me look on her face I wanted to smack.

I find Prince Williams' girlfriend to be a real beauty.
    I thought Diana had her own beauty - esp in telling the royals where to shove it. I know she was a bigger person than I could have been by having to have sex with Charles.

Kate, Will's gf kind of blends in with the crowd, I thought. Of course, she is still very young and we all look good at that age (well most of us)

halogirl5 Guest
    sent the rest of the posts about prince Harry to the thread about British Royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    I think John Jr. married her because his mother approved of her. I think his true love was Darryl Hannah....just my guess. They'd be divorced by now if they had lived.
    I totally agree with this...

bunny Guest
    Carolyn to me seems like she would have been a stuck up snob...(sorry to talk about the dead like that)

John Connor Guest
    IMHO - Carolyn Bessette was very plain and while Princess Diana may have been better looking - she was no beauty either. It is amazing what lotsa money can buy you - things like your own hairdresser, makeup artist, personal shopper and of course, good ol' plastic surgery. Either of these two women, left to their own resources - I'm sure would not get a second look on the street - especially Diana. I found her to be very selfish and shallow - she always had that poor lil' me look on her face I wanted to smack.

I find Prince Williams' girlfriend to be a real beauty.

If anyone is plain and mumsy it's Kate Middleton.

John Connor Guest
    Absolutely not - poor Sharon, what an insult!

Although I see no similarity between them except long hair I really have to wonder if Sharon Tate would want to be remembered as this saintly and prim Poor Sharon. She was a person, she was pretty, but no worse or better than the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    Uhh, no way - she is very natural looking - a real british beauty.
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...

halogirl5 Guest
    If he marries her I am applying for citizenship any the hell where else. She is so fucking boring my chair went to sleep while I looked at the link. You have to have attitude to be the Queen of England.
    She is just a dull middle class nothing who thinks she is edgy because she picked a trenchcoat up somewhere.
    Ah well at least she will be married to the most boring Prince in the world, whose cherubic looks are gone now and who needs hair plugs and who looks terrifyingly like his uncle Charles Spencer. Booooo!!!

Although I see no similarity between them except long hair I really have to wonder if Sharon Tate would want to be remembered as this saintly and prim Poor Sharon. She was a person, she was pretty, but no worse or better than the rest of us.
    Well, since neither one of us know neither one of them - I am going based on looks only. Sharon Tate is gorgeous - Carolyn was not, IMO. It's good that we don't all have the same taste in men/women or everybody would be fighting with everybody! : ^ )

halogirl5 Guest
    moved my bit about the british royal family to the british royal family thread. lmao! Ya see, I'm modding myself now, quelle shame!

Quote Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
    You're both absolutely motherf***ing right. This is the most over-moderated forum I've ever spent time at. Did anyone notice how this thread started out serious then got silly, then back to serious, then got really silly, and then the serious posters gently retaliated and then the silly posters gently got even sillier and then new interesting info regarding the plane crash came out and the thread took a serious turn for a while until someone got silly again and then took a silly turn suggesting possible other mates for John and would have been steered right back on track by the postings of members and their various standpoints regarding the initial subject matter. Instead it's a clusterf**k of a disaster due to meddling. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL A THREAD LIKE THIS PRIOR TO THE MEDDLING??? E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-I-N-G!!!!

I know that I now have zero interest in enjoying this thread any longer and trying to help the wonderful members of this forum do the same.

Now if I make a post, say, comparing Carolyn Bessette to a song by The Who, do I have to worry about it being moved to the Keith Moon thread in "Musicians"?
    Last edited by Ivy; 01-12-2009 at 04:16 PM.

King Tut Guest
    I'm with Miss Chunk.

Carolyn Bessette looked like a makeup-less clown.

Hmmm...haven't been around for awhile; am I to understand that any off-topic posts will be moved to other threads?

sassie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post
    If he marries her I am applying for citizenship any the hell where else. She is so fucking boring my chair went to sleep while I looked at the link. You have to have attitude to be the Queen of England.
    She is just a dull middle class nothing who thinks she is edgy because she picked a trenchcoat up somewhere.
    Ah well at least she will be married to the most boring Prince in the world, whose cherubic looks are gone now and who needs hair plugs and who looks terrifyingly like his uncle Charles Spencer. Booooo!!!
    So, basically, she's the younger version of Camilla?

It's too bad they can't just bypass Charles and make Anne Queen. She may be homely, but she's got a spine.

King Tut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by betsy View Post
    Hmmm...haven't been around for awhile; am I to understand that any off-topic posts will be moved to other threads?
    I probably overreacted in my rant that ivy quoted above. But this had the makings of a really fun thread and a textbook example about how civilized people, who ARE friends, can disagree on a subject matter without resorting to flaming or ad hominem attacks, and still have a hell of a lot of fun in doing so. Even Scott Michaels showed up earlier in the thread to state as such. A chunk of posts were ridiculously and unnecessarily (IMHO) moved to the JFK Jr thread and it pissed me off. Sorry about sounding so Archie Bunker-ish up there but I really like this place and the people here, and perhaps could have chosen better wordage. But when you're passionate about something, if nothing else, it shows you care.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by halogirl5 View Post

And how creepy is that!? I am in love with Prince Hot Ginge!

I probably overreacted in my rant that ivy quoted above. But this had the makings of a really fun thread and a textbook example about how civilized people, who ARE friends, can disagree on a subject matter without resorting to flaming or ad hominem attacks, and still have a hell of a lot of fun in doing so. Even Scott Michaels showed up earlier in the thread to state as such. A chunk of posts were ridiculously and unnecessarily (IMHO) moved to the JFK Jr thread and it pissed me off. Sorry about sounding so Archie Bunker-ish up there but I really like this place and the people here, and perhaps could have chosen better wordage. But when you're passionate about something, if nothing else, it shows you care.
    Don't apologise. I was agreeing with you.

John Connor Guest
    I agree too. That's why they are called threads. They weave themselves many paths but they eventually weave themselves back and that's what makes them interesting. Removing chunks makes it confusing and I know myself, I don't like my own words played with. Unless it goes in the totally wrong direction, let it be

King Tut Guest
    I agree too. That's why they are called threads. They weave themselves many paths but they eventually weave themselves back and that's what makes them interesting. Removing chunks makes it confusing and I know myself, I don't like my own words played with. Unless it goes in the totally wrong direction, let it be
    ^^Yup. You're the thread leader and you just said it the best. Cheers.

(she's still an ugly bitch tho )

I'm with Miss Chunk.

Agree, 110%, yuk. As I said before, switched at birth?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr. Ed.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	11793  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I agree too...seems it would interrupt the flow of conversation, in both threads most likely. Also seems like a lot of unnecessary work to shift things around.

Anyway, thanks for the responses. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something I should be careful of here.

King Tut Guest
    Agree, 110%, yuk. As I said before, switched at birth?
    That is truly terrible, reprehensible, and vile...

..only because it's funnier than me comparing her to the Joker.

AH HAA!! I've located a difference! They look nothing alike!! ..Mr Ed has smaller ears.

Dammit!!

*back to the drawing board*

I always thought Carolyn was quite pretty. Not stunning or beautiful, but she definitely had that kind of beauty that you could tell took a lot of effort even though she looked effortless. I kinda dig that. Before she back Mrs. JFK Jr, he style was actually cool, then she got beyond boring.

As for Michael Bergin's book, I thought it was a load of sh*t. I think if any of it were true, he would've released it when they were all alive. I always questions those books written about people after they're dead accusing them of doing X, Y and Z. It was a trashy read though!

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    I always thought Carolyn was quite pretty. Not stunning or beautiful, but she definitely had that kind of beauty that you could tell took a lot of effort even though she looked effortless. I kinda dig that. Before she back Mrs. JFK Jr, he style was actually cool, then she got beyond boring.

As for Michael Bergin's book, I thought it was a load of sh*t. I think if any of it were true, he would've released it when they were all alive. I always questions those books written about people after they're dead accusing them of doing X, Y and Z. It was a trashy read though!

I didn't find it trashy at all. I thought if anything he held back on the trash. I think he loved her but she was screwed in the ways of true love and no comprehension of it. She wanted to eat her cake and have it too. She treated him quite shabbily (according to the book).

WendyK Guest
    I'm with Miss Chunk.

I hate clowns..

John Connor Guest
    Uhh, no way - she is very natural looking - a real british beauty.

In a few years she'll look like Laura Bush.

King Tut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    I hate clowns..
    That's right!! She could have starred it "IT".

Doesn't change the the fact she looks like **it.

what gets me about all these 'hollywood dolly birds' is what have they actually contributed to their communities? what have they done for anyone except themselves? with all their beauty, rags, makeup talents, and money, what makes them so important? any contributions to the betterment of their communities, medical discoveries, work with the poor, the disabled, crippled children? what the hell do they do with themselves? they are rimless zero's! ok so diana walked around looking cute in her little plastic mask amongst the mine fields ! lol do you really think they'd let the princess of england prance around in a mine field without first making sure there were no actual mines? lmao publicity hounds, useless to the end.
    pull the string!

hotmama Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sassie View Post
    No, it wasn't personal. Just applying good old fashioned logic here, which I see is lost

So, fine. Caroline Kennedy is a bad person. She had no idea what her brother might have wanted, and his burial at sea was really an attempt to cover up Lauren's missing body-because no one has ever been lost at sea before, and it's just scandalous that Lauren was. She paid off Ann Bessette to force her to help in the coverup, not because the girls' mother was entitled to any of the money from her dead daughter's estate. The crash really wasn't John's fault, it was caused by a bomb planted by Bush because he knew that John was going to run for President and beat him in the next election. Or by Clinton because he knew that John had the goods on him and was going to publish them. Or Prince Charles, who envied the fact that John had small ears. Or the College of Orthodontics, who were just pissed that the Kennedy's never sent any money their way, and the kids all look like berserk chipmunks.

Happy? Jeez.

wow i can't believe a grown person is acting like this. get over it. this is a small thing. you have a nice day. i know i will.

King Tut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    what gets me about all these 'hollywood dolly birds' is what have they actually contributed to their communities? what have they done for anyone except themselves? with all their beauty, rags, makeup talents, and money, what makes them so important? any contributions to the betterment of their communities, medical discoveries, work with the poor, the disabled, crippled children? what the hell do they do with themselves? they are rimless zero's! ok so diana walked around looking cute in her little plastic mask amongst the mine fields ! lol do you really think they'd let the princess of england prance around in a mine field without first making sure there were no actual mines? lmao publicity hounds, useless to the end.

ZOINKS!! That was fantastically well articulated, kitty. I agree with everything you said, in fact I plan to steal your words, add some capital letters, sentence cadence, and punctuation and claim it as my own. For once I'm speechless. Except for Shaggy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

sassie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hotmama View Post
    wow i can't believe a grown person is acting like this. get over it. this is a small thing. you have a nice day. i know i will.

Guest Guest
    fyi ~ someone took my two little OT posts about Prince Harry and had them moved to another thread.

Sheesh.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    And how creepy is that!? I am in love with Prince Hot Ginge!
    Quote Originally Posted by eelpie View Post
    fyi ~ someone took my two little OT posts about Prince Harry and had them moved to another thread.

Sheesh.
    What's worse is now my post doesn't make sense!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    Hey hell0kitty! I agree 1,000%! These 'dolly birds' (luv it!) make oodles of money and you're right - they could donate proceeds of an entire movie or whatever and would they miss it? NO. They make way too much money for what they do, so do atheletes - don't get me started on them! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Diana was a big phony too - never quite understood what people saw in her - she was a good 'actress' that's about it - so whiny and annoying. xo

Guest Guest
    You keep talkin about Diana and your posts will be moved, too

ZOINKS!! That was fantastically well articulated, kitty. I agree with everything you said, in fact I plan to steal your words, add some capital letters, sentence cadence, and punctuation and claim it as my own. For once I'm speechless. Except for Shaggy.

your royal nature decrees, i obey. so let it be written, so shall it be done...
    pull the string!

I think you're quite funny. And I assume this post will be moved to the King Tut Internet Admirers thread.

I think you're quite funny. And I assume this post will be moved to the King Tut Internet Admirers thread.
    King Tut is my master (next to Mrs. Chunk, my mom, of course!)

King Tut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shano View Post
    I think that I would agree with some that CB did share a similar look as Sharon Tate.
    NOW HERE'S SOME JUST FOR FUN

Take TEN MILLION photographs of my smelly, skidmark producing, fart eliciting ill-wiped sphincter with my dangling balls hanging peripherally. I guaran-fucking-tee one of those pictures will arguably resemble Sharon Tate. Guess what the other 9,999,999 pictures look like?

NOW HERE'S SOME JUST FOR FUN

Take TEN MILLION photographs of my smelly, skidmark producing, fart eliciting ill-wiped sphincter with my dangling balls hanging peripherally. I guaran-fucking-tee one of those pictures will arguably resemble Sharon Tate. Guess what the other 9,999,999 pictures look like?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slide1.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	11828  

King Tut Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSunshine View Post
    Uh, they look like your balls?
    You be quiet. And I have 9,999,999 VERY GOOD REASONS why.

43. 01-13-2009, 09:49 PM

the tuttage has spoken! MAY THE NAME OF CAROLYN BE stricken from every pylon and obelisk in egypt!
    pull the string!

WendyK Guest
    Why are you all fighting about who she looked like? She For one did not look like Sharon! I could say Gee Whiz! I look like Cindy Crawford in this pic and look like the Crypt Keeper in the next! To each their own.

King Tut Guest

ATTENTION ROYAL SUBJECTS!!!

That has a nice ring to it, unless I missed my guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMVI9CISddA

moderators take heed, sit yon ass down as that shalt come to pass you

mandi Guest
    I think John John should of married Madonna even though Jackie didn't like her, she didn't like anyone when it came to her son, not a fan of Bessette's- too upperty
    anyways just my 2 cents!

I didn't find it trashy at all. I thought if anything he held back on the trash. I think he loved her but she was screwed in the ways of true love and no comprehension of it. She wanted to eat her cake and have it too. She treated him quite shabbily (according to the book).
    I meant trashy in the sense that I felt like he was disclosing things that that I don't think he would've revealed if she were still alive. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that kind of thing, but I always wonder why some people wait until someone is dead to do that.

I think the book does paint her as being a wee bit psycho (jumping through his window and breaking his VCR, etc) and totally self centered, but I suppose we all have our moments. Hell, if I married JFK Jr and could still get some from that (once) hot underwear model, I probably would too!

WendyK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MagneticElectric View Post
    I meant trashy in the sense that I felt like he was disclosing things that that I don't think he would've revealed if she were still alive. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that kind of thing, but I always wonder why some people wait until someone is dead to do that.

I think the book does paint her as being a wee bit psycho (jumping through his window and breaking his VCR, etc) and totally self centered, but I suppose we all have our moments. Hell, if I married JFK Jr and could still get some from that (once) hot underwear model, I probably would too!

Madonna back in the day was a HOE ! I think she has cleared herself from that now..Now she is just weidrer,

John Connor Guest

james1977 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lout_Rampage View Post
    I don't think they knew they were going to die. John was so disoriented that he didn't even know he was disoriented. They basically didn't see it coming.
    It still is terrible.She was beautiful even though like most beautiful on the outside girls, a little spoiled.The family lost 2 daughters at once.Why the hell did he even buy that plane? Small planes are trouble and he had no valid experience to even be flying at night and during that weather.There's no Kennedy curse.I guess they're like eternal teens.They think it can't happen to them.He should never even have gotten that damn airplane.You don't see me riding a motorcycle.Common sense would have kept all of them alive.The girl Carolyn was a classic beauty and J.F.K. Jr. was a nice guy and let's not forget Carolyn's sister and remember everyone who died in a small plane crash thought it couldn't happen to them.Stay off of those damn small planes.