Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26333435363744 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    My copy is on it's way - I can't wait to read this mess and see what it says and how it says it, as the author seems to have an iffy rep with being cautious - but no denying that he had a special White House pass for months and had access so it will be difficult for Trumpists to dismiss this.
    How true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Michael Wolff has already admitted in the book itself (from Business Insider UK ) that

"The author of the explosive new book about Donald Trump's presidency acknowledged in the book that he wasn't certain all of its content was true.

Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," included a note at the start that casts significant doubt on the reliability of the specifics contained in the rest of its pages.

Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others."

His cop out for inaccuracies is - let the reader judge for themselves . Clever way to make money on a sensationalised book .
    Trump loyalists should line up and take turn kicking that guy in the ass until his nose bleeds.
    Once they're done, it's everybody else's turn.

You can't trust the words of an author who doesn't separate truth from lies, fiction and conjecture.
    If you're going accept that crap you might as well just listen to Trump and cut out the middle man.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Jim , I am definitely not a trump fan .I think anyone who sends a message via twitter to a total maniac , threatening our button is bigger than yours ,HAS to be dysfunctional ,childish , and acting totally inappropriately for his position.
    Wolffe's book is dubious in it's accuracy but that doesn't matter ,it'll make him a lot of money .Most people don't need to buy a book to realise that Trump is wholly unsuitable to be President .The lunatics have taken over the asylum as far as I can see .

So Stephen Miller, AKA the least popular boy at vampire school, was interviewed by Jake Tapper. Affirmed that his boss is in fact a genius.

www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/politics/jake-tapper-stephen-miller/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Dang.
    Now I feel bad about all those times I called him a bat-shit crazy imbecile.

Just goes to show that if one is not discerning enough, one can mistake a very stable genius for an egotistical, deranged, despicable, immoral, self-serving despot wannabe.

Damn - now it occurs to me that I could just be wrong about Kim Jong Un too.
    I have been soooo unfair.

So - Stormy Daniels says that Trump is scared to death of sharks.

I can understand that.
    It appears though that he is absolutely fearless in the face of enormous breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I think Donald Trump is an arrogant blowhard who isn't half as smart as he thinks he is. He also isn't trustworthy and could not care less for average people, but those are common traits for politicians. It would be nice to have someone who gave a damn about working people and not just the wealthy people!
    I agree. I don't live in the States but if I did I certainly wouldn't be voting for him but then again looking at your other options......

I so hate to think Donald Trump racist person
    is a friend of Regis Philbin.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    So Stephen Miller, AKA the least popular boy at vampire school, was interviewed by Jake Tapper. Affirmed that his boss is in fact a genius.

www.cnn.com/2018/01/07/politics/jake-tapper-stephen-miller/index.html
    Stephen Miller so fails as a good person.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Stephen Miller so fails as a good person.
    Yes.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Senator Tammy Duckworth called Bonespur out as a "five-deferment draft dodger."

And hey, she called him Cadet Bone Spur! Great minds think alike!

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...dodger-sot.cnn
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

The bitch is back. Let's not be posting comments less than 30 minutes apart.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just in time.

Somebody had to...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nip It.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	54645  

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    The bitch is back. Let's not be posting comments less than 30 minutes apart.
    Wouldn't have happened if the site would let me post my awesome meme. I was going to delete one, but got frustrated and just closed my browser. LOL

(Also, Paul Haggis is still alive. Shouldn't his thread be moved?)
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

(Also, Paul Haggis is still alive. Shouldn't his thread be moved?)
    Done, and thanks for the heads up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

"Americans are dreamers too." OMG! Oh, you mean REAL Americans, right, Bonespur? And they applauded!

I can't even with this freaking speech. And people are going to say he did a good job because he successfully read off a teleprompter.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

"Americans are dreamers too." OMG! Oh, you mean REAL Americans, right, Bonespur? And they applauded!

I can't even with this freaking speech. And people are going to say he did a good job because he successfully read off a teleprompter.
    That is pretty impressive for this guy.

If he hadn't been coached on reading it he would have said something like,

"Americans are dreamers too. They're Americans. They like to dream. Americans dream. They dream with the best of them. The Americans. I know some Americans. Met some. They had dreams. I dream too. Late at night. Asleep. Dreams are strange..."

For the sake of time, clarity and sanity, it's best that they went the way they did.

Author Sam Harris commented once to the effect that when we speak extemporaneously, we are vocalizing the way that we think.

Frightening.

Somebody needs to broadcast an emergency text message to all the Trump supporters saying, "DANGER! LOOK WHAT YOU DID! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"
    That medium got the attention of some in Hawaii.

Thank you, Kate McKinnon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpbrokememe.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	54663   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpbrokememe.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	54664  
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Done, and thanks for the heads up.
    Thanks because I posted weeks back about it, and it didn't get moved! LOL

Damn.

First, the biggest inaugural crowd in the history of the planet - damn the lies and liars who lie about it.
    Now, the biggest SOTU viewership in the history of SOTU's and television - damn those lies and liars too.
    Revealed: he's a better CIC than Washington or anybody - no point in trotting out those tired, old, damned lies and liars about it.
    We've got Trump Tower, why not tear down Mount Rushmore and erect a proper monument to this guy?

No question - this guy needs to be President of the World.
    Everybody wants it, besides; America alone isn't big enough to contain this guy.

You know, humans at our most basic levels have two ways to make a point with other humans: communication or force.
    When communication becomes willfully, fully disconnected from truth or reality there's a problem.

Lying is nothing new - but telling big huge obvious lies; documentable, measurable lies that are so obviously lies that you don't need to document or measure them for everybody to know that they're lies; I think is new in the US; anyway.

And the kicker is that even his supporters know he's lying and they don't call him out about it and don't want anyone else to either.

Lying routinely as a matter of course has become an acceptable form of communication in American politics and statesmanship.

Damn.

He's like a rooster who thinks the sun came up because he crowed. *rolls eyes*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

So now Bonespur is saying Democrats who didn’t applaud during the SOTU are “treasonous.”

That’s some hardcore “l’état, c’est moi” shit right there.

We need a Doomsday Clock for our democracy.
    Last edited by Upset; 02-06-2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: x
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Dems and Rinos are trying him of treason with the Rooskies, because they can’t fathom such a blow-hard winning without massive illegality, so, what goes around comes around with that word being tossed around. IMO, this “investigation” to find mini Putins behind every rock is nothing less than 50‘s cold war hysteria. Can blacklisting of the citizenry be far behind? Will those accused one day in the future indignantly cry, “Me too”, as well?
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 02-06-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    Dems and Rinos are trying him of treason with the Rooskies, because they can’t fathom such a blow-hard winning without massive illegality, so, what goes around comes around with that word being tossed around. IMO, this “investigation” to find mini Putins behind every rock is nothing less than 50‘s cold war hysteria. Can blacklisting of the citizenry be far behind? Will those accused one day in the future indignantly cry, “Me too”, as well?
    Actually they're accusing him and his campaign officials of that because there seems to be ample smoke to suggest the existence of said fire. And if he DID collude with Russia, that obviously WOULD be treason, as opposed to not applauding for the SOTU, which is a sign of good taste.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Senator Tammy Duckworth called Bonespur out as a "five-deferment draft dodger."

And hey, she called him Cadet Bone Spur! Great minds think alike!

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...dodger-sot.cnn
    What a great American she is.

Americans should be very proud of
    her.

What a great American she is.

Americans should be very proud of
    her.
    Yeah - we've got a lot to be proud of right now.
    But we've got our plates all full of pride right at the moment; got to set some priorities.

Why would anyone anywhere applaud anything this guy says?
    Most every time he opens his mouth he's either lying deliberately, lying in the delusional belief that he's telling the truth, or just saying crap without regard for whether it's true or not because truth has so little bearing on what we want to be true.

No matter how I slice it; the only safe assumption - based upon his behavior - is that he's lying.
    If he ever did do something positive I bet he'd lie about that too just because he knows no other way.

Says he would have rushed into the Parkland school to save those kids even if he didn't have a weapon. How heroic. But wouldn't those pesky bone spurs have slowed him down?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/polit...pon/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Two things render the bone spurs inconsequential:

1) Adrenaline
    2) No way, no how, no chance would he ever be in that situation.

But if he were - he would rush right in and save the day, even if he had to walk on water to do it.

Although there is one thing he might could have done:
    He could have unleashed that same Jedi Mind Trick he used so successfully to get people to vote for him.
    That's some powerful mojo right there.
    Last edited by JimC; 02-27-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Seen on Facebook: Trumps Says He Would Have Rushed Into School Shooting Even Without a Weapon. Clever. I got the high-o giggles off that.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-27-2018 at 09:00 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

For years Communist North Korea have been trying
    to talk with a US President.
    Donald (Putin's Puppet) Trump is the only one to
    fall for it.

For years Communist North Korea have been trying
    to talk with a US President.
    Donald (Putin's Puppet) Trump is the only one to
    fall for it.
    It's not quite like that.
    Trump says that there must be "concrete steps" before he'll meet.

I'm guessing though that he'll be OK with marble steps, or maybe granite steps; just not wooden steps.

The big question is where the heck can they find a place for those two to meet that can hold that much megalomania?

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    It's not quite like that.
    Trump says that there must be "concrete steps" before he'll meet.

I'm guessing though that he'll be OK with marble steps, or maybe granite steps; just not wooden steps.

The big question is where the heck can they find a place for those two to meet that can hold that much megalomania?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

His Helicopter just flew over our house, damn it now I have to get outside and smudge and put salt down. I couldn't get a picture but this is what I saw flying over head, we aren't to far from where it touched down.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    His Helicopter just flew over our house, damn it now I have to get outside and smudge and put salt down. I couldn't get a picture but this is what I saw flying over head, we aren't to far from where it touched down.
    When he finally leaves office, we'll need to replace the torch in the Statue of Liberty with a giant smudge stick.
    Archer Fact: You canâ??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

LOL, I agree homesgirl when the helios flew back over I stood outside and gave him the one fingered salute with both hands, my husband is like they gonna come arrest you now.

Quote Originally Posted by homesgirl View Post
    When he finally leaves office, we'll need to replace the torch in the Statue of Liberty with a giant smudge stick.
    I know how you feel. Trudeau was in my hometown today, more selfies of himself, then actual work . I need a smudge kit when something like this happens !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I doubt that.
    If it doesn't sprout legs and leave of it's own accord before then, and if Trump doesn't have it removed first; the French will probably take it back since it doesn't represent anymore.

Donald Trump so hates his American Military
    its sad.(remember John Mccain)

I'm quite enjoying CNN and MSNBC scratching through every pile of dirt for more ammo to impeach him. Ah, makes one nostalgic for the good old days of Joe McCarthy and the blacklist. This evening Anderson Cooper was looking so needy of a trash-Trump fix as he inched closer to Stormy Daniels' "lawyer" who told him that 6 other bimbos have erupted for their pound of flesh,...er gold.

Quote Originally Posted by MurkyWaters View Post
    I'm quite enjoying CNN and MSNBC scratching through every pile of dirt for more ammo to impeach him. Ah, makes one nostalgic for the good old days of Joe McCarthy and the blacklist. This evening Anderson Cooper was looking so needy of a trash-Trump fix as he inched closer to Stormy Daniels' "lawyer" who told him that 6 other bimbos have erupted for their pound of flesh,...er gold.
    We smart people of the world can hardly wait for the 60 minutes with
    Stormy Daniels and Anderson Cooper.(next Sunday)

We smart people of the world can hardly wait for the 60 minutes with
    Stormy Daniels and Anderson Cooper.(next Sunday)
    I personally don't care about any sexual escapades or indiscretions he might have engaged in.
    Even though it can be argued that such matters are a gauge of his character; I think we already have enough far more damning examples of what kind of guy he is.

Besides, I have to assume that she was a willing participant in the deed(s); probably unlike any of the women he bragged about groping; if in fact he really did grope any.

"theotherlondon", by which I suppose you mean present day London of the Caliph or mayor. At least I'm "smart " enough to see self destruction in the making. What a difference from the London of Roger Miller's sixties Paean, England Swings. I will say that if anything sinks Trump it will be the firing of McCabe before his pension kicked in, that I'll grant you all. Even that was somewhat over the top for me, not the boys will be boys shenanigans which half the males in all countries partake of but don't admit to, most of the time, that is.
    Last edited by MurkyWaters; 03-18-2018 at 12:10 AM.

He means London, Ontario, Canada, "the other London."

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    He means London, Ontario, Canada, "the other London."
    Aw, come on, don't stifle MurkyWaters' creativity like that!

A lot of people think Bonespur is on the verge of firing Mueller. Hard to imagine anything other than impeachment being the result of that.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I thought it referred to London, Arkansas.

Now there's a report making the rounds that Trump wants us to kill some drug dealers.
    I didn't see if he wants that to be after they're found guilty in a court of law, or just, you know; killed.

The real problem of course is with the drug users - get rid of them and the dealers will be looking for another job.

Trump vs Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Now there's a report making the rounds that Trump wants us to kill some drug dealers.
    Singapore executes drug dealers and it is possibly the safest country on earth. I can't see the U.S. going that far, however.

The real problem of course is with the drug users - get rid of them and the dealers will be looking for another job.
    Yep.

Aw, come on, don't stifle MurkyWaters' creativity like that!

A lot of people think Bonespur is on the verge of firing Mueller. Hard to imagine anything other than impeachment being the result of that.
    I so agree, cadet Bonespur should be impeached. Let's hurry up.
    Donald Trump is a shame on a once great Country.

I so agree, cadet Bonespur should be impeached. Let's hurry up.
    Donald Trump is a shame on a once great Country.
    So far the firing has not happened, so... I don't know at this point.

As somebody observed online the other day, the only way it would make sense for Trump to fire Mueller is if there is a BOMBSHELL that he knows is on the verge of being discovered by the investigation.

But even if that is the case, firing Mueller would presumably only delay the inevitable. If he is removed from office, he won't have the authority to fire ANYBODY (well, except for on The Apprentice).
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

So far the firing has not happened, so... I don't know at this point.

As somebody observed online the other day, the only way it would make sense for Trump to fire Mueller is if there is a BOMBSHELL that he knows is on the verge of being discovered by the investigation.

But even if that is the case, firing Mueller would presumably only delay the inevitable. If he is removed from office, he won't have the authority to fire ANYBODY (well, except for on The Apprentice).
    If that fat racist slob Donald Trump ever thought of firing Robert Mueller
    the good smart American people will rise up.(I'm sure of it)