Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 17242526
Results 1,251 to 1,282 of 1282

Thread: John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    676 new documents were released yesterday.

People are saying all these documents being released will put the conspiracy theories to bed. But if you're a conspiracy theorist, and there's nothing very conspiracy-ish in them, won't you just claim these aren't the REAL files, or at least not ALL of them?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...pie/832138001/

you are correct - you can never satisfy a conspiracy nut.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    you are correct - you can never satisfy a conspiracy nut.
    You've just insulted every member on here who believes different from you.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You've just insulted every member on here who believes different from you.
    An appropriate description when you read some of the nonsense they believe in concerning this particular murder - Norman Mailer from Oswald's Tale 1995

I agree about some of them, but not all. We did have a member who was a nut. But we aren't all like that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I agree about some of them, but not all. We did have a member who was a nut. But we aren't all like that.
    IDK - that could describe quite a lot of us.

But as for the documents, obviously; information is still being disseminated; but a lot of us are not surprised at all to see that Mafia involvement was virtually a certainty.
    I am surprised however at the strong suggestions that the Russians were involved - I suspected the Cubans.

But the real shocker to me - I'd have never imagined it in a million years - is the revelation that Martin Luther King and Joan Baez were co-conspirators - in it up to their eyeballs, apparently.

This is getting unexpectedly interesting after all these years as the truth finally comes out - but as has been said, truth is stranger than fiction.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

You just jogged my memory! Whatever happened to FriscoFrasco? I would expect him to be all over these released documents.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

You just jogged my memory! Whatever happened to FriscoFrasco? I would expect him to be all over these released documents.
    He left the building.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

He left the building.
    Well, I hope somewhere he's theorizing. LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Well, I hope somewhere he's theorizing. LOL
    Yeah, his driver theory. Those poor people.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yeah, his driver theory. Those poor people.
    There was\is actually a Yahoo group dedicated to that "theory" called "Greer Killed Kennedy" or something like that.
    I stumbled onto it a few years ago and saw the "evidence" which primarily consisted of some grainy photos of Greer (the driver of the limo) turned and looking over his shoulder toward Kennedy in the back seat. There may have been an object in one hand, hard to say. Greer apparently reported that he turned and looked over his shoulder when he realized that something was wrong in the back; just before accelerating the limo.

All in all I would say that their evidence was quite weak and a lot less credible than the evidence for my JFK - Bigfoot - Stretch Armstrong connection.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    There was\is actually a Yahoo group dedicated to that "theory" called "Greer Killed Kennedy" or something like that.
    I stumbled onto it a few years ago and saw the "evidence" which primarily consisted of some grainy photos of Greer (the driver of the limo) turned and looking over his shoulder toward Kennedy in the back seat. There may have been an object in one hand, hard to say. Greer apparently reported that he turned and looked over his shoulder when he realized that something was wrong in the back; just before accelerating the limo.

All in all I would say that their evidence was quite weak and a lot less credible than the evidence for my JFK - Bigfoot - Stretch Armstrong connection.

You can see Greer turn around and look over his left shoulder on the Zapruder film. He has no gun and Nellie Connolly is about two feet away and looking directly at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmz4lz6l8Fs

Bigfoot makes as much sense as most of the conspiracy theories that are out there.
    Last edited by cash; 11-06-2017 at 09:25 PM.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    You can see Greer turn around and look over his left shoulder on the Zapruder film. He has no gun and Nellie Connolly is about two feet away and looking directly at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmz4lz6l8Fs

Bigfoot makes as much sense as most of the conspiracy theories that are out there.
    I'm glad that you're finally starting to see the reasonable possibilities of a conspiracy here.

Wow.

They just don't make newspapers like that anymore.
    No wonder I find them so hard to read - it's not because my eyes are older - the danged papers are just so much smaller.

I suspect that it's the result of a conspiracy to sell more eyeglasses to people who really don't need them.
    The newspapers are in on it, the magazine publishers are in on it, the people who print packaging for stuff at the grocery store are in on it; and they're probably the worst of the lot.

The obvious nature of the many conspiracies afoot in America today would be undeniable if the perpetrators tried to hide evidence that was printed in larger type.
    Or if we all ran out and bought more eyeglasses; which of course would play right into their sinister manipulations.

I'm glad that you're finally starting to see the reasonable possibilities of a conspiracy here.

Wow.

They just don't make newspapers like that anymore.
    No wonder I find them so hard to read - it's not because my eyes are older - the danged papers are just so much smaller.

I suspect that it's the result of a conspiracy to sell more eyeglasses to people who really don't need them.
    The newspapers are in on it, the magazine publishers are in on it, the people who print packaging for stuff at the grocery store are in on it; and they're probably the worst of the lot.

The obvious nature of the many conspiracies afoot in America today would be undeniable if the perpetrators tried to hide evidence that was printed in larger type.
    Or if we all ran out and bought more eyeglasses; which of course would play right into their sinister manipulations.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

TheresaG49 Guest
    What about officer j.d.tibbit? Who was shot and killed 45 minutes before JFK was assasinated, who looks like JFK,who's body was taking to parkland hospital where jfk's body was.the bodies were switched. JFK body and officer tibbit's body were loaded on to air force 2 while mrs.kennedy and Johnson were on air force one as he was being sworn in as president.the bronze coffin they took off the plane mrs.kennedy was on when they landed back in Washington D.C. was empty.On the other plane that had JFK and the officers body the surgeon they brought on board removed the whole back head of the dead officer and sewed it onto the back of jfk's head so they could stick to their story that there was no gapping hole in the back of kennedys head and look at JFK autopsy photo of the back of his head, no gapping hole!!! Cover up and I bet officer tibbit's body is buried at Arlington cemetery where JFK plot is and eternal flame is on the grave.but where is jfk's body????

Quote Originally Posted by TheresaG49 View Post
    What about officer j.d.tibbit? Who was shot and killed 45 minutes before JFK was assasinated, who looks like JFK,who's body was taking to parkland hospital where jfk's body was.the bodies were switched. JFK body and officer tibbit's body were loaded on to air force 2 while mrs.kennedy and Johnson were on air force one as he was being sworn in as president.the bronze coffin they took off the plane mrs.kennedy was on when they landed back in Washington D.C. was empty.On the other plane that had JFK and the officers body the surgeon they brought on board removed the whole back head of the dead officer and sewed it onto the back of jfk's head so they could stick to their story that there was no gapping hole in the back of kennedys head and look at JFK autopsy photo of the back of his head, no gapping hole!!! Cover up and I bet officer tibbit's body is buried at Arlington cemetery where JFK plot is and eternal flame is on the grave.but where is jfk's body????
    It's Tippit and he was shot 45 minutes after JFK was assassinated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

They do resemble each other though--if you knock back two Harvey Wallbangers and squint through your lashes.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-13-2017 at 12:02 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by TheresaG49 View Post
    Sounds reasonable to me.

But where does Bigfoot fit into all of this?
    Maybe he was flying Air Force 1 - they've been seen piloting UFO's after all.
    If not, that casts a just a smidgen of doubt on the credibility of my whole JFK - Bigfoot connection as it relates to the assassination.

Obviously, it doesn't impact the rest of the JFK - Bigfoot association.

It's Tippit and he was shot 45 minutes after JFK was assassinated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

They do resemble each other though--if you knock back two Harvey Wallbangers and squint through your lashes.
    That was the other cop - the one they claim that Oswald killed that same day.
    But my, according to the "official" story and timeline, Oswald was quite the busy fellow in Dallas that day.

18. 11-13-2017, 07:29 PM

19. 11-13-2017, 07:31 PM

20. 11-13-2017, 07:33 PM

Sounds reasonable to me.

But where does Bigfoot fit into all of this?
    Maybe he was flying Air Force 1 - they've been seen piloting UFO's after all.
    If not, that casts a just a smidgen of doubt on the credibility of my whole JFK - Bigfoot connection as it relates to the assassination.

Obviously, it doesn't impact the rest of the JFK - Bigfoot association.

That was the other cop - the one they claim that Oswald killed that same day.
    But my, according to the "official" story and timeline, Oswald was quite the busy fellow in Dallas that day.
    He killed cops named Tibbit and a tippit? Are you sure it wasn't Triuscuit and Biscuit?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

He killed cops named Tibbit and a tippit? Are you sure it wasn't Triuscuit and Biscuit?
    Them too, yeah.

"They" were trying to hide (and did hide) the Tibbit, Triuscuit and Biscuit murders because that would have shifted credible suspicion away from Oswald and plopped it right into the lap of G. Gordon Libby where it belonged; he (Libby) not to be confused with G. Gordon Liddy, a great American; regardless of that whole, sorry Del Monte Green Giant episode that still has certain media types all abuzz.

Them too, yeah.

"They" were trying to hide (and did hide) the Tibbit, Triuscuit and Biscuit murders because that would have shifted credible suspicion away from Oswald and plopped it right into the lap of G. Gordon Libby where it belonged; he (Libby) not to be confused with G. Gordon Liddy, a great American; regardless of that whole, sorry Del Monte Green Giant episode that still has certain media types all abuzz.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Didn't Rosebud666 figure out who the real killer was last year? Stretch Armstrong. There was some doubters of course...well, mainly one but a good case was put up that showed it had to have been Stretch and no one else.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Didn't Rosebud666 figure out who the real killer was last year? Stretch Armstrong. There was some doubters of course...well, mainly one but a good case was put up that showed it had to have been Stretch and no one else.
    I wouldn't say, "and no one else"; but Stretch was undeniably involved as amply demonstrated by Rosebud.
    But considering the sheer number of shots fired that day and the sheer number of weapons used in the shooting, it would be improbable that just one individual - Stretch - was solely responsible.

Obviously, Stretch was not the lone gunman, there were multiple lone gunmen.

But a new can of worms has been opened with the recent release of long sealed documents indicating that the back of Kennedy's head was surgically swapped during the flight back to Washington.

By some interpretations, and in a strict sense; that would be evidence tampering that could alter the findings of any other examinations after that point.

Think about it like this:

If in the aftermath of the 911 attacks, World Trade Center #1 had been quickly moved to a new - and "more sanitary" location just a mile or two away; how might that have affected evidence gathering, reporting of the event and reconstruction of the facts?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 114.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	54545

Omg that photo 😂

Yep - there it is.
    After all these years the Zapruder film was analyzed for a second time; and this time instead of a quick run through; they took a really close look at it and there it is.

But I've been thinking about this some more and I've kind of come to the conclusion that there really wasn't a conspiracy after all.

I think that Castro, Marcello, Khrushchev, LBJ, Stretch, Bigfoot, a rouge CIA guy, a disgruntled Secret Service guy, Greer the limo driver and the IRA all independently made plans to kill Kennedy and they all just happened to decide to try to do it that day in Dallas; each without knowing about the plans of the others.

Yep - I think that makes more sense than some silly conspiracy theory that has them all planning it together.

Yep - there it is.
    After all these years the Zapruder film was analyzed for a second time; and this time instead of a quick run through; they took a really close look at it and there it is.

But I've been thinking about this some more and I've kind of come to the conclusion that there really wasn't a conspiracy after all.

I think that Castro, Marcello, Khrushchev, LBJ, Stretch, Bigfoot, a rouge CIA guy, a disgruntled Secret Service guy, Greer the limo driver and the IRA all independently made plans to kill Kennedy and they all just happened to decide to try to do it that day in Dallas; each without knowing about the plans of the others.

Yep - I think that makes more sense than some silly conspiracy theory that has them all planning it together.
    you forgot the Mossad/Hoover/anti-Castro Cubans/the military industrial complex/Jackie Kennedy/D B Cooper/Loch Ness Monster
    Last edited by cash; 11-19-2017 at 09:12 AM.

RIP Mr. President
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

On this day 55 years ago, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. RIP Sir
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jesus that's the first time I ever saw pics of the convertible!

live cam of dealey plaza from the sixth floor of the former tsbd

https://www.earthcam.com/usa/texas/d...am=dealeyplaza