Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which famous people do we think were murdered?

bunny Guest

Which famous people do we think were murdered?

I am sure there is a thread out there with this subject...
    who do we think was knocked off????

MAMA2AROTT Guest
    Jfk for sure!

bunny Guest
    Oh ya...totally...

Quote Originally Posted by MAMA2AROTT View Post
    Jfk for sure!
    Really??? He was murdered???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

MAMA2AROTT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Really??? He was murdered???
    Ha Ha!!

bunny Guest
    maybe he killed himself...OH wait maybe it was Jackie that did it

don't_axe_me Guest
    I didn't even realize he was dead....wait, let me Google it

bunny Guest
    I dont think you will find it hahah I think he is hiding out with Elvis and Jim

I heard he was living in the basement of the White House.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I heard he was living in the basement of the White House.
    Yeah, with a bunch of broads, 'cuse me...chicks (didn't mean to disrespect).

MAMA2AROTT Guest
    Or Maybe... he's with Marilyn?

MAMA2AROTT Guest
    Oh wait that was Robert??

Jazbabee Guest
    Found this list of murdered Celebs, I am sure there are more, but this is a start...........

Proof 4.11.06
    Dimebag Darrell 12.8.04
    Jam Master Jay 10.30.02
    Phil Hartman 5.28.98
    Gianni Versace 7.15.97
    Notorious B.I.G. 3.9.97
    Jack Nance 12.30.96
    Tupac Shakur 9.13.96
    Selena 3.31.95
    Haing S Ngor 2.25.96
    Peter Tosh 9.11.87
    Marvin Gaye 4.1.84
    Dominique Dunne 11.4.82
    John Lennon 12.8.80
    Dorothy Stratten 8.14.80
    Bob Crane 6.29.78
    Sal Mineo 2.12.76
    Pier Paolo Pasolini 11.2.75
    Sharon Tate 8.9.69
    Ramon Novarro 10.30.68
    Scrapper Blackwell 10.7.62
    George Reeves 6.16.59
    Carl Switzer 1.21.59
    David Bacon 9.13.43
    Robert Johnson 8.13.38
    Ted Healy 12.21.37
    Tom Bay 10.13.33
    Paul Bern 9.5.32
    Thomas Ince 11.19.24

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    pretty impressive start...I'd say.............nice work Jazbabee :-)

Blurgle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Found this list of murdered Celebs, I am sure there are more, but this is a start...........

Jack Nance 12.30.96
    He showed up at lunch with someone and told them he had 'popped off' to a couple of Hispanics he passed on the street the night before, telling them to get a haircut and a job, and one of them punched him. The next day he was dead of a subdural hematoma. The police think he was simply drunk off his ass (eyewitnesses say he didn't get into a fight at all that night) and hit his head, and made up the long-haired unemployed Hispanic story to make himself seem tough.
    George Reeves 6.16.59
    Whackjob conspiracy weirdos and evil conmen (especially the odious Tony Lozzi) have told some pretty blatant lies about Reeves and especially about his wife, and too many people have through ignorance (not hearing differently, I mean) believed the whackjobs. His suicide is as certain as any other there is. But people don't like plain truth: they like to be in on secrets and conspiracies, even when they aren't true. It makes them seem both powerful and in the know.

Always - and I mean ALWAYS - distrust any theory that requires a secret conspiracy for it to be true. 99 cases out of 100, it will be a blatant, hurtful lie meant only to boost the ego of the conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy theorists are up there with quack medical therapists in those who will be in a higher level of hell than even murderers.

Paul Bern 9.5.32
    There's far more actual evidence for Paul Bern being a victim of murder than George Reeves, and still there's very, very little evidence. That's how flimsy the Reeves belief is.

xenaswolf Guest
    Regarding George Reeves...
    You mean to tell me that
    1. His girlfriend knew he was going to go upstairs and shoot himself yet did nothing to stop him?
    2. They waited half an hour or more to call the cops?
    Sorry, I believe there is more to it than has ever or will ever come out. Murdered? maybe not..but suicide? I don't buy that either.

Mach2 Guest
    Youre absolutely right. Those conspiracy theorists are nuts! Everybody knows Reeves died due to the curse of Superman.

Bump

Mammy Guest
    Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Kurt Cobain
    Do you think Courtney hired some street punks to knock him off? I could totally see her doing that and then not remembering doing it because she was so hepped up on goofballs.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Do you think Courtney hired some street punks to knock him off? I could totally see her doing that and then not remembering doing it because she was so hepped up on goofballs.
    I definitely think she had somebody do it. He far too much heroin in his system to be able to shoot himself, the position his body was found in was off, and his "suicide note" was suspicious.

human Guest
    I definitely think she had somebody do it. He far too much heroin in his system to be able to shoot himself, the position his body was found in was off, and his "suicide note" was suspicious.
    "He far too much heroin in his system to be able to shoot himself" --- is that an example of a Mammy quote ?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    "He far too much heroin in his system to be able to shoot himself" --- is that an example of a Mammy quote ?
    Meaning?

human Guest
    ohh you mean't shoot himself with the gun - i thought you were talking about shooting himself up with heroin --- either way that a very bold claim to make and i'm sure your "sauce" on it is utter baloney

Mammy Guest
    ohh you mean't shoot himself with the gun - i thought you were talking about shooting himself up with heroin --- either way that a very bold claim to make and i'm sure your "sauce" on it is utter baloney
    I meant I think the amount of drugs in his system would have incapacitated him and made it difficult if not impossible to shoot himself. She asked our opinions on who we as in EACH PERSON thought was murdered. Nowhere did it say we all had to agree. Now dangle your minnow near someone else's mouth like a good boy. Mammy ain't biting.

human Guest
    ohh ok sorry bout that - just trying to save you from looking silly - btw - you might want to check the facts, before you talk smack about smack

Mammy Guest
    ohh ok sorry bout that - just trying to save you from looking silly - btw - you might want to check the facts, before you talk smack about smack
    Thanks, Scooter, I'm a big girl. I'm hardly the only person with that opinion. You don't have to agree.

human Guest
    i guess ignorance must be bliss

Mammy Guest
    i guess ignorance must be bliss

This is really old but Thomas Ince on the Hearst yacht. Also Thelma Todd.

Mammy, please report posts such as those instead of quoting them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ok I am going to wreck this because I don't remember her name, but the model who "jumped" off a building, but her hair was hacked off.

Dun dun dun I found it http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...=model+suicide
    Last edited by Miho; 02-13-2015 at 10:37 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    Mammy, please report posts such as those instead of quoting them.
    I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I used to but into the "Courtney killed Kurt" conspiracy theory until I saw a documentary on Netflix a couple of years ago about it and it looked pretty darn convincing to me. It made me change my mind. I had to eat crow over it too because my boyfriend was all about it and I thought he was nutty for believing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I read what was supposed to be the police report about Kurt Cobain and it pretty much convinced me he was murdered. Whodoneit IDK.

I may have posted this before, but of the two murder conspiracies I think it more probable that Bruce Lee was murdered. I'm not saying I believe he was; just that it is possible because poison will cause the brain to swell. I also know what the autopsy report said, I'm just saying.

About Brandon Lee, I do not believe he was murdered, in fact it was impossible the way things were laid that night. But there's a wackadoodle--what my BL facebook group manager sarcastically calls the Messiah--who believes Brandon was murdered because he planned to have his father's "murder" case reopened. Uh. No. This guy is way way way out in nutterland, let me tell ya.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-13-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

If I find the name of this documentary I'll let you know but there was this nutty guy they interviewed that said Courtney offered him money to off Kurt but it wasn't enough or something like that. Not long after they interviewed him for the docu he happened to get run over by a train. Hhhhmmm Then a former maid/nanny or whatever said in the days before his death, they fought about money really bad. I think Courtney was trying to get Kurt to up his life insurance. I will rewatch this if I can find it because it was very interesting and I know I'm leaving some stuff out.

Cyndi, my BFF is a HUGE Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee fan. She doesn't believe Brandon was murdered either.

ETA: It's called Kurt and Courtney and it's still on Netflix. I'm not at all a Nirvana fan but I found the documentary very interesting.
    Last edited by Domino; 02-13-2015 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Found it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I read what was supposed to be the police report about Kurt Cobain and it pretty much convinced me he was murdered. Whodoneit IDK.

I may have posted this before, but of the two murder conspiracies I think it more probable that Bruce Lee was murdered. I'm not saying I believe he was; just that it is possible because poison will cause the brain to swell. I also know what the autopsy report said, I'm just saying.

About Brandon Lee, I do not believe he was murdered, in fact it was impossible the way things were laid that night. But there's a wackadoodle--what my BL facebook group manager sarcastically calls the Messiah--who believes Brandon was murdered because he planned to have his father's "murder" case reopened. Uh. No. This guy is way way way out in nutterland, let me tell ya.
    Sounds really nutty Cindy. I can buy into the Bruce scenario, but Brandon - no way.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    If I find the name of this documentary I'll let you know but there was this nutty guy they interviewed that said Courtney offered him money to off Kurt but it wasn't enough or something like that. Not long after they interviewed him for the docu he happened to get run over by a train. Hhhhmmm Then a former maid/nanny or whatever said in the days before his death, they fought about money really bad. I think Courtney was trying to get Kurt to up his life insurance. I will rewatch this if I can find it because it was very interesting and I know I'm leaving some stuff out.

Cyndi, my BFF is a HUGE Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee fan. She doesn't believe Brandon was murdered either.

ETA: It's called Kurt and Courtney and it's still on Netflix. I'm not at all a Nirvana fan but I found the documentary very interesting.
    Thanks! I want to watch this! I'll check it out tonight.

Bidmor Guest
    Sonny Bono. After he was elected to Congress, he started asking too many no-no questions.

Michael Hastings.

I'm kinda with you on the Bruce theory. There are too many things that contradict the 'facts'. He was supposed to be in the prime of his life but this happened to him....maybe, it's cause I always though of him as superhuman (something I inherited from my dad) but there's something just not right about it.

Another one that I'm on the fence about is Aaliyah. The majority believe it was an accident but there are a few who think it was deliberate and the pilot was made a patsy. One of the theory's for murder was she was wanting out of her contract and her uncle (who was also her manager) wasn't having it. She usually had certain people who always traveled with her and this time they weren't there. There were also rumors of the girlfriend of one of her ex-s who was into voodoo hexed her, or whatever it was called.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I'm kinda with you on the Bruce theory. There are too many things that contradict the 'facts'. He was supposed to be in the prime of his life but this happened to him....maybe, it's cause I always though of him as superhuman (something I inherited from my dad) but there's something just not right about it.
    Well, to be fair he was obsessed with his body, IMO, even using an exercise thingy strapped to his body while he was writing and editing Enter the Dragon. He would not drink a drop of booze or smoke, and was eating nutritious shakes that Linda made him instead of solid food, except for his mary jane brownies, of course. His pulse rate was one of the lowest ever recorded in someone still walking around--18--when the norm is something like 60 to 100. (I just read about the pulse on a trivia app on my cell phone.) All except the pulse rate I've gleaned from what his friends, family, and co-stars have said in documentaries I've watched. Put all this and more than has been told and pair it with fight scenes in Hong Kong's scalding hot July summer and something has got to give. However, the autopsy says he died from brain edema due to an allergic reaction to what is no more than a super aspirin. Others in the medical field have speculated he was allergic to a chimical in pot. He'd collapsed about three months before he died and they got him to the hospital on time. I have heard that that doctor told him about the probable pot allergy and he should not use again, but did. But the rumor is his herbalist poisoned him, the head of a movie studio offed him because Bruce was leaving Hong Kong to make movies in LA, and that the Chinese Mafia killed him for teaching, and revealing martial arts secrets to nonAsians--white devils--and so on and so forth. So who knows?
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-15-2015 at 05:27 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

prsreijp Guest
    George Reeves

i think anna nicole and her son were given too much drugs by that smarmy lawyer howard k. stern.

i think natalie wood was pushed overboard.

I'd put Bobby "I Fought The Law" Fuller on this list.

VCNJ~
    Professional Thread-Killer

Natalie Wood. Marilyn Monroe.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Dear Mr. Acetylene Cleans Gumshoes of Ft. Lee, New Jersey . . . if that is in fact your real name:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80a.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	52387

You should know by now that the correct answer is "a) ALL of them".

I mean, 'cmon - celebrities aren't normal people like you or me (well . . . like you). They don't just up und die from stupidity or natural causes or old age - unless you count Mr. Bojangles' dog, and I know that one is true because a guy sang about it on the Internet once.

Does anyone know how old 15 is in human years?

Ipso facto Mr. Roboto, they were ALL murdered.

Furthermore, I predict that once I have attained a suitable level of notoriety, I, too, will be gunned down. They will blame on it on a deranged fan or someone who just really dislikes banjos - but don't you believe them. The truth is out there - if you can handle it.

Anyone who says anything else is just part of the conspiracy.

PS:
    I think there was something strange in those last three cigarette butts I stripped. Is anybody going to eat this Mars Bar?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    i think anna nicole and her son were given too much drugs by that smarmy lawyer howard k. stern.

i think natalie wood was pushed overboard.
    I agree with you 100% about Anna Nicole and Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by VeuveClicquotNJ View Post
    I'd put Bobby "I Fought The Law" Fuller on this list.

VCNJ~
    ITA
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I also agree about Anna and Daniel.

I also firmly believe that what happened to Gary Coleman was no accident.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013