Thread: Col. Philip Michael Shue

Col. Philip Michael Shue

I recently read about his case. Basically long story short, what was ruled to be a suicide may not be that case.

Read up. You can pretty much Google his name and find a lot more info around the circumstances of his death.

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/pmshue.htm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Being Dead: It Can Really Take a Toll on Your Social Life"

Guest Guest
    was the ex wife ever looked at to be a suspect?.......

If I ever left my hubby (God forbid)..... I wouldn't want him holding onto a life insurance policy for me

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    was the ex wife ever looked at to be a suspect?.......

If I ever left my hubby (God forbid)..... I wouldn't want him holding onto a life insurance policy for me
    I don't believe they have any evidence against her.

Guest Guest
    I wish I could see the autopsy pics/ report.........

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson View Post
    I don't believe they have any evidence against her.
    so she ended up collecting after it was deemed suicide? What happened with the insurance company? Did any of his family sue them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Rabbit View Post
    so she ended up collecting after it was deemed suicide? What happened with the insurance company? Did any of his family sue them?
    The 2nd wife did. The judge ruled in favor of the insurance company.

I remember that happened in a suburb here. His nipples were cut off and he had duct tape all over him. Very strange.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Chevyheaven Guest
    I think the wife was trying to kill him and it just went the wrong way. A slice in the middle of his chest? Missing nipples? I will read more on this.

Guest Guest
    I reread the whole report and they totally botched this case from the beginning, but I think in the end it was his nice-ness that did him in...... why would you allow your ex to have a life insurance policy on you after you divorce? .......that boggles my mind

smooches27 Guest
    What an interesting story. It's hard to believe they ruled his death a suicide.

lisalouver Guest
    His nipples were cut off?

While I find that very odd, what is even more odd is the lidocaine.

No one who would have "tortured" the good doctor would have been administering lidocaine before hand to lessen the pain.

http://colonelphilipmichaelshue.com/
    In June 2008, a Kendall County District Court of Law, ruled the death of AF Colonel Philip Shue a homicide. To date Kendall County DA Bruce Curry and County Attorney Don Allee continue to willfully dismiss the ruling.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

DexterKitty Guest
    I don't believe this guy killed himself. Too many strange circumstances here. I've never heard of anybody cutting their nipples off before killing themself. I know people sometimes cut themselves but, this is too strange. And why would he bind himself with duct tape? I think maybe the ex should be looked at a little more carefully. It sounds like a homicide IMO.

I completely agree

cubbiecatz Guest
    This was on 48 Hours on March 28. Did anyone get to watch it?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Missed it Cubz. Hopefully they'll replay it soon.

Found this:
    http://www.militarycorruption.com/colonelkilled.htm
    Its old but has some interesting info.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    His nipples were cut off?

While I find that very odd, what is even more odd is the lidocaine.

No one who would have "tortured" the good doctor would have been administering lidocaine before hand to lessen the pain.
    Colonel Shue’s body was found with both nipples excised, a 6” incision down the midline of his chest, duct tape around both wrists and both ankles, an amputated left 5th digit finger, and an amputated left earlobe. At autopsy, his body bore torn and cut clothing, multiple contusions, lacerations, incisions, and punctures wounds to his extremities, all suggestive of defensive injuries. The presence of a large amount of Lidocaine in his system was found consistent with an amount used in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation and inconsistent with any use for the purpose of anesthesia; a theory originally pushed by Military Investigators to support their unfounded conclusion of a self mutilation and an elaborately staged suicide.
    http://www.colonelphilipmichaelshue.com/

Some interesting info here, esp concerning the ex-wife:
    http://www.nowpublic.com/world/phili...se-reads-novel

During the time period of 1997-2003, Timpson was training for a new career in “sexology” and “forensic sexology.” Shue’s lawsuit claims that Timpson “spent thousands of dollars that she apparently did not have attending seminars.”

Timpson also studied under the tutelage of Dr. William Granzig, a sexologist who wrote the preface of a book entitled "Screw the Roses, Give Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism," a how-to guide for bondage and sadomasochism.

Colonel Philip Shue had been bound and ritualistically tortured before he died of massive head injuries in his automobile crash.

MissVondaKaye Guest
    On Discovery ID - RIGHT NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissVondaKaye View Post
    On Discovery ID - RIGHT NOW!!!
    Thanks! Just tuned into it.

According to the report he was wearing diapers soon before his death.

Holy Cow!
    The medical examiner who performed his original autopsy is Dr. G.

For anyone interested this book has a chapter devoted to the case that is very detailed concerning the corrupt activities and mishandling of the case. I was able to read it in its entirety here:
    http://books.google.com/books?id=0s7...ramine&f=false