Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olivia Newton-John

Eddie:
    God, I hate Morgan Fairchild.

Patsy:
    I hate Jane bloody Fonda.

Eddie:
    I hope all their old skin comes back to haunt them.

Patsy:
    I bought that bloody woman's tapes. I paid for those plastic domes on her chest. I want them when she dies.

Eddie:
    You know, there must be a moment, about a week after death, when all those women finally achieve the figure they desire.

Patsy:
    Skeleton thin with plastic bumps.

Eddie:
    The flesh will rot away, but the bumps will still be there. Little coffins full of bones and bumps.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Yeah, but she still looks like ONJ. Unlike Kim Novak, when I saw her at the 2014 Oscars I thought "Jesus Christ, what the fuck !" I don't think she has been seen in public since.

When their naso-labial folds are stretched to the max with face lifts and then inflated with fillers the cease being who they were and have entered freakdom. Sad, really. Kim, Michelle Phillips, Dyan Cannon, Goldie Hawn, Barry Manilow, Warren Beatty etc. etc.
    Last edited by KissingJosh; 03-29-2019 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Eddie:
    God, I hate Morgan Fairchild.

Patsy:
    I hate Jane bloody Fonda.

Eddie:
    I hope all their old skin comes back to haunt them.

Patsy:
    I bought that bloody woman's tapes. I paid for those plastic domes on her chest. I want them when she dies.

Eddie:
    You know, there must be a moment, about a week after death, when all those women finally achieve the figure they desire.

Patsy:
    Skeleton thin with plastic bumps.

Eddie:
    The flesh will rot away, but the bumps will still be there. Little coffins full of bones and bumps.
    Amen, Pats.

"Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    When their naso-labial folds are stretched to the max with face lifts and then inflated with fillers the cease being who they were and have entered freakdom. Sad, really. Kim, Michelle Phillips, Dyan Cannon, Goldie Hawn, Barry Manilow, Warren Beatty etc. etc.
    It is sad. Dyan Cannon had such a unique look back in the day. Trying to look 28 at 82 is not working. The one I am most shocked by is Thierry Mugler, I just don't get it !thierry-mugler-horz.jpg
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

What's with his nose? I guess that must be his "rough trade" look. Ewwww.

I see they are thinking about doing a Grease prequel
    I wonder who will play a young her?
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.