Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 222930313233 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 1630

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

Ewwwww.......

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here one day, Gone one night, Gone too soon...
    Missing you forever...

Mammy Guest
    Nice lips there, Lindsay. There's going to be really irate baboon when he realizes you stole his asshole.

ScarletStarlet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Nice lips there, Lindsay. There's going to be really irate baboon when he realizes you stole his asshole.
    HAHAHAAA!! Wonderful!

I used to feel really sorry for Lohan, but she's really not doing herself any favours any more. Proper train wreck.

Although Amanda Bynes is the new one to watch, I reckon

Wendy A. Guest
    God! She's all puffy! Screw showing the kids before and after pics of meth heads to scare them about using drugs.... I'll just pull up this thread!

Everytime I see a picture of Lindsay now, I find myself wondering who she stole each individual accessory from.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Baaahaaaa, that's hysterical! She is high on something, she looks terrible. Meth?

I'm guessing multiple substances on this one. All around party animal.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

I really thought she would turn things around and try and get back on track like Drew Barrymore once did. Apparently not !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Not pretty in pink.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Ok, so she finds out the day before she is supposed to check into rehab that she can't smoke in there and decides to skip out and go to a facility that isn't even licensed to practice rehab in Cali. Meanwhile in court, her lawyer says
    "My client is ensconced in the bosom of that facility right now,"(Seriously, Frito Pendejo from Idiocracy is a better lawyer than this guy), when in actuality she only drove to the facility, spent a few minutes in the lobby, and left. Now she's rehired Shawn Holley (god only knows what despicable things she had to agree to do to get her back) and she's in The Betty Ford Clinic? She should be in jail. Any of us would be already.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ate-plea-deal/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

RebelRocker Guest
    lindsay get away with alot and it is not going to stop until she kills someone or herself

What an odd photoshoot with her lawyer.. dlisted.com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shawnlilobacktogetheragain.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	46576

she "went to rehab" but we all know the bitch will try to escape. I have my countdown calendar til shes out drunk at another party
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She was so good in Mean Girls, her A List days are over sad to say. I wonder how she feels about her co-star in MG. Amanda Seyfried, has left her in the dust !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

so I didn't bother to waste any time reading the article but it appears that Lohan 'wants out'. If she is dead before she (or I) is 30 years old I am going to buy everyone in the state of VA, everyone in my community 30 years' worth of drinks & food. I will first celebrate myself by shouting gleefully, smiling from ear to ear.... just being more happy than I have ever been in my 28 years of living. My dreams have come true!! I hope this woman, wacko Lohan drops dead soon... I can't countdown the days I am too excited.

I think I can sum it up by saying I would be happier than Dracula in a blood bank.

anyway to anyone who cares & I doubt anyone does

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/loha...0EqBPdQRZlbhVK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jjropes23 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    so I didn't bother to waste any time reading the article but it appears that Lohan 'wants out'. If she is dead before she (or I) is 30 years old I am going to buy everyone in the state of VA, everyone in my community 30 years' worth of drinks & food. I will first celebrate myself by shouting gleefully, smiling from ear to ear.... just being more happy than I have ever been in my 28 years of living. My dreams have come true!! I hope this woman, wacko Lohan drops dead soon... I can't countdown the days I am too excited.

I think I can sum it up by saying I would be happier than Dracula in a blood bank.

anyway to anyone who cares & I doubt anyone does

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/loha...0EqBPdQRZlbhVK
    I give her until the end of the year, 27 club all the way. I think that if she gets out and stays out she'll probably end up killing herself soon, maybe her birthday. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by jjropes23 View Post
    I give her until the end of the year, 27 club all the way. I think that if she gets out and stays out she'll probably end up killing herself soon, maybe her birthday. Sad.
    And that would give her barfly mother all the attention she craves.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Bidmor Guest
    Re the pic of "Baby Jane" Lohan...I assume that's a pre-autopsy photo.

Man, I've seen 60 year-olds who look better.

Mammy Guest

Wendy A. Guest
    Good for Tom Brokaw! I'm curious about the relationship between Lilo and Greta Van Susteren?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    Good for Tom Brokaw! I'm curious about the relationship between Lilo and Greta Van Susteren?
    Maybe Greta thought she save Lilo through scientology? Or maybe she was trying to see if Lilo would be willing to sign a 5 year contract to be Tom Cruise's next wife?

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Maybe Greta thought she save Lilo through scientology? Or maybe she was trying to see if Lilo would be willing to sign a 5 year contract to be Tom Cruise's next wife?
    I didn't know she was a Scientologist... Wouldn't her and Tom make a perfect couple! lol

Mammy Guest
    LOL, I think she would be a little more compatible with Charlie Sheen than Tom Cruise. Even crackwhores would likely be creeped out by Tom Cruise.

I was curious about the Greta/Lindsay connection, too.

Wendy A. Guest
    Yeah, I can see her and Charlie making a perfect couple.... that'd be a match made in heaven... until one od'd and died.

Mammy Guest
    I'm surprised that hasn't happened with him or his last ex, Brooke. She's so wacked out that Denise Richards actually has temporary custody of Brooke and Charlie's twin sons.

I hope to God Charlie Sheen does not die from his drug probs. I don't care what an asshole he is, hes so effing funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    It's a miracle he has lasted this long, but I don't wish anyone dead.

Wendy A. Guest
    I'm surprised that hasn't happened with him or his last ex, Brooke. She's so wacked out that Denise Richards actually has temporary custody of Brooke and Charlie's twin sons.
    yeah she does! I didn't care for Denise Richards before, but since I heard about her taking those kids in so they didn't have to go into foster care (and it's not the first time she's done this) I have nothing but respect and admiration for her. She's one hell of a woman to take in her ex's kids like that.

I can't understand for the life of me why Lilo want's to be all fucked up like that? She's young, rich and albeit she has no talent... Hollywood still likes her for some reason... I'd want to live forever if I had half of what that ungrateful bitch has (minus the drug problem and std's) and would spend my time dating Hollywood's hottest... maybe take in some acting lessons or volunteer some time and money helping others.. Just sayin'

Mammy Guest
    It made me look at Denise in a different way, too.

I think Lindsay is always the perpetual victim in her own mind, nothing is ever her fault. I realize that her parents suck ass and nobody would argue that point, but there comes a time in people's lives where they can use their past or bad childhood as an excuse to remain a piece of shit or the motivation to be better. She also never gets any real punishment over anything, so she does as she pleases and skates on by. She drinks, uses drugs, has multiple dui's, is a thief, a liar, and yet she still has a huge sense of entitlement. She can be court ordered to be in rehab and they can drag her ass in there and chain her up, but if she doesn't want to change her ways, it's not going to make a bit of difference. She's even said so herself. It seems like now she just does whatever she pleases in defiance for anyone even trying to hold her accountable even in a very small way. She either has to make the choice to clean herself up or die and nobody can do it for her. The girl is circling the drain.

What Mammy said

I didn't know she was a Scientologist... Wouldn't her and Tom make a perfect couple! lol
    Yes, she is. I only just found out about 2 weeks ago. Who knew? LOL.

But you and Mammy are right, Charlie is more Lilo's style. Tom would probably want another child and like Al Pacino said in Scar Face about Michelle Pfieffer, "Her womb is probably so poluted from all the drugs that she can't get pregnant."

NOVSTORM Guest
    roflmfao perfect desciption lol

NOVSTORM Guest
    The way these judges treat these so called "stars" pisses me off. A few years ago my 17 yr old grand kid was sitting on a curb smoking and a cop pulled up and patted her down, ran his hands over her and then gave her a ticket because it is illegal for kids to smoke in CA. We also had to fork over 200 dollars and attend a smoking class and of course they had the person there that had to use that voice thing because of throat cancer, When that was over I managed to get into trouble because I voiced an opinion about another kid there who was driving his dads car, and the cops pulled him over for some reason and searched his car. His dads golf clubs were in the car and the cops also searched them. They found a lighter in his dads golf bag and the kid got a ticket because it is against the law for any one under 18 to have matches or a lighter. They also gave a ballett dancer a ticket because she has matches that they use on their slippers . Now I knew they hand out condoms to 6th graders here in ca at school all they have to do is ask for them. I saw my 6th grader come home with about 20 of them and blew a gasket. So after all of this 4 hours worth of showing disgusting pictures that the kids couldnt have cared less about and dangers of smoking they asked how many of us would walk out of there and smoke and all of the kids raised their hands and some adults, SO they asked ME what I had learned from this and I of course said " I learned that it is ok for 6th graders to have sex but that they cannot smoke afterwards" I got a reprimand in a letter. SO after that and 6 months probation for her smoking it pisses me off when I see Lohan walking around free and taxpayers paying for rehab that does no good nor does she want it to work, Her hit and runs and DUI's and she has done 3 hours exactly in jail and then in a private cell because the inmates bad mouthed the princess.Not to mention the fur coat she stole and the chains and that she did no time for that at all either. Now Robert Downey Jr did a year in jail with the other inmates,no private room for him AND she also had her food delivered to the jail. She gets probabtion on top of secret probation and right now she has double secret probation and once again she comes and goes as she pleases. Somewhere along the line we need to start removing these judges from the bench for treating these people better then you and I. Reese and her husband got a 100 dollar fine for mouthing off to a cop and getting out of the car, I would have gotten a 1000 dollar fine and 30 days. He got a little fine and 40 hours of cleaning trash, my best buddy got 2000 in fines and the attorney cost him 10 grand and no license for 1 yr, I hope LL gets her ass kicked by someone while she is in there like last time. She beat that rap too remember? New laws and new judges needed in CA and fast. ANY doctor that prescribes adderall for her should lose his license to practicew as last year they said she did not have any reason medically to be taking this drug. Speed is speed and that is what she uses it for. I really hate this bitch lol

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    The way these judges treat these so called "stars" pisses me off. A few years ago my 17 yr old grand kid was sitting on a curb smoking and a cop pulled up and patted her down, ran his hands over her and then gave her a ticket because it is illegal for kids to smoke in CA. We also had to fork over 200 dollars and attend a smoking class and of course they had the person there that had to use that voice thing because of throat cancer, When that was over I managed to get into trouble because I voiced an opinion about another kid there who was driving his dads car, and the cops pulled him over for some reason and searched his car. His dads golf clubs were in the car and the cops also searched them. They found a lighter in his dads golf bag and the kid got a ticket because it is against the law for any one under 18 to have matches or a lighter. They also gave a ballett dancer a ticket because she has matches that they use on their slippers . Now I knew they hand out condoms to 6th graders here in ca at school all they have to do is ask for them. I saw my 6th grader come home with about 20 of them and blew a gasket. So after all of this 4 hours worth of showing disgusting pictures that the kids couldnt have cared less about and dangers of smoking they asked how many of us would walk out of there and smoke and all of the kids raised their hands and some adults, SO they asked ME what I had learned from this and I of course said " I learned that it is ok for 6th graders to have sex but that they cannot smoke afterwards" I got a reprimand in a letter. SO after that and 6 months probation for her smoking it pisses me off when I see Lohan walking around free and taxpayers paying for rehab that does no good nor does she want it to work, Her hit and runs and DUI's and she has done 3 hours exactly in jail and then in a private cell because the inmates bad mouthed the princess.Not to mention the fur coat she stole and the chains and that she did no time for that at all either. Now Robert Downey Jr did a year in jail with the other inmates,no private room for him AND she also had her food delivered to the jail. She gets probabtion on top of secret probation and right now she has double secret probation and once again she comes and goes as she pleases. Somewhere along the line we need to start removing these judges from the bench for treating these people better then you and I. Reese and her husband got a 100 dollar fine for mouthing off to a cop and getting out of the car, I would have gotten a 1000 dollar fine and 30 days. He got a little fine and 40 hours of cleaning trash, my best buddy got 2000 in fines and the attorney cost him 10 grand and no license for 1 yr, I hope LL gets her ass kicked by someone while she is in there like last time. She beat that rap too remember? New laws and new judges needed in CA and fast. ANY doctor that prescribes adderall for her should lose his license to practicew as last year they said she did not have any reason medically to be taking this drug. Speed is speed and that is what she uses it for. I really hate this bitch lol

FINALLY! A "like" button!!!

yeah she does! I didn't care for Denise Richards before, but since I heard about her taking those kids in so they didn't have to go into foster care (and it's not the first time she's done this) I have nothing but respect and admiration for her. She's one hell of a woman to take in her ex's kids like that.

I can't understand for the life of me why Lilo want's to be all fucked up like that? She's young, rich and albeit she has no talent... Hollywood still likes her for some reason... I'd want to live forever if I had half of what that ungrateful bitch has (minus the drug problem and std's) and would spend my time dating Hollywood's hottest... maybe take in some acting lessons or volunteer some time and money helping others.. Just sayin'
    She is in serious denial. She doesn't believe she even has a problem so it's going to be nearly impossible to fix it at this point. She claims she has done cocaine like 5 times and she's just been unlucky enough to be caught twice. She claims she doesn't have a drinking problem. She needs her Adderall for ADHD. She is a perfect, misunderstood princess.

Yeah, man, geez...lay off! I've only done coke, like, five times or something! Four times after the opening weekend of my cinematic tour-de-force, "Herbie: Reloaded", and, umm...one other time, yeah.
    She says she doesn't have a drug problem, she has a time (management) problem. Okay. Explain the kleptomania, please!
    Add me to the let of people sick of her receiving special treatment. Lame.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Apparently, Lilo has gained some weight since she checked into rehab and the docs cut off her Adderall. She needed to gain a few pounds anyway. I'd like to slap the shit out of the person who told her she was chubby after she did Mean Girls.
    I also can't believe Shawn Holley agreed to start representing her again!
    "I was 12 going on 13 the first time I saw a dead human being" --Stand by Me

You're move Amanda Bynes.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

She looks like a baboon's ass, just sayin'...

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletStarlet View Post
    HAHAHAAA!! Wonderful!
    It's HIGHlarious, isn't it?

I used to feel really sorry for Lohan, but she's really not doing herself any favours any more. Proper train wreck.
    She's totally brought this on her self and I could care less what she's going through anymore.

Although Amanda Bynes is the new one to watch, I reckon
    Speaking of her...is there a thread about her? I'm too embarrassed to start one, LOL...*cringes*

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Baaahaaaa, that's hysterical! She is high on something, she looks terrible. Meth?
    Throw a little CRACK in there too, cuz you know she's on some.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I'm guessing multiple substances on this one. All around party animal.
    And doesn't look like she's someone that everyone LIKES to be around either...YIKES!

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I really thought she would turn things around and try and get back on track like Drew Barrymore once did. Apparently not !
    I know...she's such a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Not pretty in pink.
    Pretty UGLY in pink...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...

well I'm almost positive with these "stars" like Lindsay, she has money & she can work her way &/or sleep with her prosecuting lawyer/cops anytime. That is the only difference between 'stars' legally & us regular people- money
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

black-cats-meow Guest
    I had to share it.

Name:	tumblr_mnd6h0WFDp1ryni5vo1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	46950

Mammy Guest
    That is perfect! LOL

Wendy A. Guest
    I thought it was pretty funny too. haha

As much as I hate to admit it........she seems to be doing okay at Betty Ford. Her dad wants her out, but besides the usual bitching and being a prima Dona...maybe she will hit 90 days without a major incident.......but then again I could be wrong.....
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by black-cats-meow View Post
    I had to share it.

Name:	tumblr_mnd6h0WFDp1ryni5vo1_500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	46950

With the exception of Britney ... come on its been what , 6 or 7 years and shes been doing great since so I don't think Britney counts anymore... Paris, she has been out of the spotlight too but its still funny with her in it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DivineDeath View Post
    Ewwwww.......

& this.... I can just see that, what is it, purple waffle... now..... ICK... :goes to vomit:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    Britney has done much better the past several years, but I think it is because of her dad stepping in and taking control. He likely saved her life or she could have been right there with them. I'm glad she finally got lined out for her sake and her boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    & this.... I can just see that, what is it, purple waffle... now..... ICK... :goes to vomit:
    *goes with Tiffany to vomit*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Missing you forever...